Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Meeting a Man [Katsu/Private]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Engei was on the hunt for the man, and his crew, who were responsible for the suffering that they had inflicted onto his now paralysed sister, Oda. The Chuunin would, on certain nights, prowl the dirtiest and lowest bars that he could find; hurdling through the toxic smells that came from all grubbers. It was a known fact to those closest to Engei that he had become quite obsessed, demented even, with finding the men who killed Oda's partner and, as previously stated, those who hurt Oda in a very irreparable way. There was no words for the anger he felt. All that Engei had to go on was that the ring leader was a former Guardian, clearly a man of power, but so corrupt that he was responsible for the suffering of innocents.

The Chuunin knew that the man was a Guardian from the platinum badge that he had on him during the time of the attack. It was swiped from him by Endo, Oda's partner, and later retrieved from his corpse in the hospital. With our eyes placed on a grubby bar, which barely looked presentable, Engei stood a few meters away from the door with a cloak over his frame; hiding his Chuunin attire and sheathed blade. His sharp blue eyes were quite piercing, frighting but also beautiful in a way.

He would step forward, taking a deep breath, having rounded up some information that may or may not be of any use that led him to this particular establishment.

Although before he entered, footsteps approached...

[OOC: It absolutely sucks, apologises!]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
04wh.jpg

Character Description:
Physical: Katsu stands at 5 feet 9 inches tall, with long straight black hair and a full beard for facial hair. He wears glasses for his hazel eyes and has straight natural teeth. Facial structure is natural and not abnormal in any way. His body is not level, he is shorter on the left side in every aspect and bares a lot of weight on his shorter side. He is in good shape however, but people wouldn't notice that quality in them because they would see the abnormal amount of scars on his body. He has a scar that runs down his spinal cord from a sword that slashed his back from earlier in his life and a scar on his ear from a childhood fight on a playground. But the most revealing scar is the one that is on his lips, as the scar is from a sword that slashed across the lips. In other words, he has a scar from one side of his upper lip to the opposite side on the bottom lip. Clothing all depends and will be described in the roleplay.

Mental: Overall, Katsu is deemed a "normal" member of society but he does struggle with some disorders: Obsessive–compulsive and bipolar. He isn't exactly the happiest person in the world. He tends to be a pessimistic on various issues and also believes the way to resolve an issue is to fight it out. It doesn't help he also has Xyrophobia(Fear of razors), Taphephobia(Fear of being buried alive or of cemeteries), Phasmophobia(Fear of ghosts), Thanatophobia(Fear of death or dying), Acrophobia(Fear of heights) and Merinthophobia(Fear of being bound or tied up).

NOTE: He looks exactly like the picture and then just add what I described here for appearance :D

"Exactly what are you doing? I have been trailing you for awhile now, and you seem under some stress..." said a figure behind Engei who smirked at the man and was wearing his usual attire, a red shirt-black pants-and a black. Katsu had been following the man around for some time honestly out of boredom and interest since the man hadn't been acting normal or in his right mind. It seemed something was definitely wrong, and Katsu wanted to get to the bottom of it and fast. Interesting enough, he had no intentions with this man except for some little chatting to keep him company in this boring, dull night that was lingering slowly along. Exactly why was the Uchiha man following this guy and why was Katsu in the Pearl Tenements anyways? Two great questions with no definite answers unfortunately. Time would just need to play out and give the reasoning and backstory to why these two men were meeting tonight.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The Chuunin, a tall figure around 6'1, undid his cloak and immediately began to take it off; lifting the veil from his frame and tossing it aside. He patted down his Chuunin flak jacket then adjusted his white hair, moulding it into shape with a smile on his face - turning to face the man who had been tailgating him this entire time that Engei was clouded with anger and sorrow. The Chuunin was a kind, selfless man who loved others and cared deeply for those he let into his world but as of late, the treacherous, poisonous, thoughts of mowing down those responsible for harming his sister and taking the life of her partner, Endo, was destroying him inside. He did not want to bring them to justice but instead cut through their flesh with his blade.

Engei looked at the stranger, with kind eyes no less, before he parted his lips and ushered in a sentence. "I guess you could say that... I'm sure it's a peculiar sight to see someone lurk around, dressed in a tattered cloak, armed with their blade." Engei would nod his head and laugh, finding his methodology rather quite dull. The Chuunin wasn't ever very tactful, nor did he care for being tactful, because it meant that he was on a slippery slope to becoming someone that he didn't like. Engei was a lean, tall, quite stupid, warrior who did what felt right. "I'm quite the oaf, I'll admit, but that doesn't mean I'm can't wise up in a situation that begs the question: why were you following me, stranger?"

Engei was always holding his blade, Konesutoraiki, a long katana that lay sheathed in a black shell. It's hilt was roped with two golden ribbons that dangled, flapping against the wind if there was any. It was the bond that the two had, they were always in each others grasp, and never placed in a holster on his hip; always in each others hands. In truth, Engei had been leaving an obvious trail around him as he investigated into these attackers but wasn't finding much information so thought it ideal to bring the information to him. He left notable bread crumbs in scummy areas of fallen Guardians, or at least one former Guardian whom had a crew, in the hopes that this said crew may even try to investigate Engei.

If it didn't make sense to you, it made sense to Engei.

"You're not one of those Guardians are you? The good ones, that is. If there was anyone else I'd rather see broken, it would be them." Engei really wasn't shy about his opinions and didn't care who heard them.

[OOC: Sorry for the late reply! I got a new job and passed my exam, all on the same day, woo!!]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Medical-ranked Jounin watched as the man in front of him undid his veil revealing his tall frame and elegant white hair that was molding into a shape that fit the man's taste while turning to face Katsu with kind eyes which was a good trait to have as an individual, but it didn't make sense why he was out this late at night alone in this district that was run down. It use to be a beautiful district with fancy housing and very popular. But with time, it began to slowly go down the drain and Katsu really didn't even enjoy being near the place since it brought back a lot of painful childhood memories to him since his best friend, at least, use to live there. But that relationship ended badly for him and was merely a childhood relationship, he was surely going to find others. He already find friends with younger and more experienced students like Kimi, Kei, and Sabaku; it was just the matter if they would stay friends with him or walk out on him like so many others had done before them. But, this wasn't a pitiful, miserable, and boring story about Katsu's past. No, there was man in front of him that wanted to talk and was questioning him about why he was following him in the first place and if he was a guardian. The fact that he was questioned at all about being a guardian was hilarious in itself, because if the man knew about Katsu, he would know that the Uchiha absolutely hated anything and anyone associated with the government. But, this gentleman didn't need to know about that at the moment, but instead needed his questions answered and a conversation to brew before anything could get done. Obviously, the man was on the hunt for someone or something and what better way to play with one's emotions than to help them out and use their own faults against them. This was going to be fun!

Smirking at the man, Katsu revealed a smile to him as he started to move his lips: "It is really interesting to say the least, that is for sure. But, it isn't uncommon to see it either with the way things are going in this village nowadays. I mean at the right moment, I myself could be see in a veil like you were and with a weapon in my hand. After all, we had to protect ourselves and loved ones..." He then turned away for a moment to look at the lousy rundown neighborhood they were in before turning his gaze back to the man and answering his questions. "Why am I following you, you ask? Simple, you went into one of the shittiest parts of the village alone and I only trailed you in-case something would happen. I mean we are shinobi after all and we gotta look out for each other. Seeing from your jacket, it are probably the rank of a Chunnin in the village...I myself am a Medical Jounin. So that should answer your second question given to me if I am a guardian or not. Why would I want to be a low-class trash of the guardians anyways? Bunch of mindless puppets to the heads of the country..." Trailing off, he cranked his knuckles and closed his eyes. Within seconds, he reopened them revealing his strange design of his Mangekou sharingan to the man. He then laughed and said: "You have a blade in your hand, and I am a natural fighter...why don't you tell me who you are going after and why?"

[OOC: No worries, I was dealing with illness and issues in real life so it's no big-gee!]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

An honest, polite and gentile giant of sorts Engei was often perceived as dense or too unaware of his surroundings and the people that lurked by. This was, of course, not true and he could read his opponents quite well but what was this man, who stood before him, a friend or foe? "Listen," The Chuunin would use his free hand and rub his forehead, rolling his eyes at the man who seemed to present himself in a slightly undesirable way, "I don't really like to be lied to, so do you want to tell me the real reason you're here?" He lowered his hand and revealed his piercing blue eyes, an expression that truly meant business. The tension in the air was becoming quite thick and volatile until the single moment that would define the two men's relationship.

The stranger, a medical Jounin, bore his fangs at the Chuunin in the form of a Sharingan. "Oh?" He would laugh, rolling his own pair of eyes, sighing shortly after. The Uchiha were always so arrogant and brash, they felt the weight of their own ego had more importance than the village or any establishment for that matter. It just so happened that this Uchiha had the same hatred against the Guardians. "As much as it delights me to have another lonely little soul that hates the Guardians, I'm afraid that isn't a good enough reason for you to bring out those rather... odd looking eyes." Engei wasn't an idiot, he was a tested veteran of war and knew the Uchiha well. He knew that the man whom stood before him was quite powerful given that his Sharingan had evolved into the Mangekyo; this was symbolised by the bizarre pattern of the eye.

This man, a complete stranger, really didn't understand the predicament he was in either. Engei wouldn't need to hold back given that his opponent had in his possession the Mangekyo.

"Anyway, if that's all you had to say, you should probably scurry on."

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Studying the man as he presented himself and talked allowed a little smirk to appear on the face of the Uchiha as this man was definitely an interesting one at the very least. He wasn't backing down to Katsu even with seeing the Mangekou eyes that the Uchiha was showing. Definitely interesting to say the least, that was for sure. The only problem that this man had with Katsu thus far was that he was asking WAY TOO many questions to a complete stranger like Katsu. But, who could blame him honestly since he was being followed and it was odd for a Hatsuharu family member to be walking among this trashy part of the village. Katsu wasn't mad at all, actually he was relieved that this man wasn't backing down from him because it was showing his strong points right away to Katsu to evaluate. This man was perfect for the cause, but he needed to be careful how he would present himself since he was too abrupt last time he talked to someone about the organization. He would just talk to the man casually and eventually see his true colors that was for sure.

"You want the real reason I am here? That's simple, Stranger! I was following you, because you went into one of the shittiest parts of the village alone and although I know you could handle yourself, it was only smart to trail you in case something would've happened to you like an ambush. I mean I am sure you can handle many people with your blade as I am sure you cut through a lot of people with it, but if there is a numbers game played against you, you would be outmatched and just be slaughtered." explained Katsu as he continued to watch the man in front of him while checking his surroundings to be sure nothing and nobody was around to mess with them. It wouldn't be good after all to actually be ambushed. Taking a deep breath in, he would smile and then continue: "It isn't a good enough reason? Oh, you mean the Mangekou? That isn't because of you or them, when I get excited my bloodline starts to take over and my eyes change naturally. Besides, it would be best to have these eyes working when we are here anyways just in case something would happen to us." He then would chuckle a little before continuing, "Scurry on? What am I, an animal? No, I will be staying right here until you explain to me why you are out in this terrible place. It couldn't be for the scenery, that is for sure. So who needs to meet your blade tonight? A Guardian? A Thief? Me?"

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"An ambush?"He questioned, narrowing his eyes at the latency of such a suggestion. Engei wouldn't have ever thought of an ambush and that was most likely down to the fact that he wouldn't have been ambushed, unless he was dealing with shinobi; those who were capable of tailing him like Katsu. "It doesn't take numbers to slaughter a good shinobi, it takes an excellent combatant. Numbers only mean quantity, not quality." The Chuunin released his narrowed eyes, strained, relaxing for a moment. Engei really didn't like this chap, he was too suspicious and demanding answers for things that didn't concern him - he was pushing his luck, even for a senior.

But something really doubted his mind as to whether the man was a Jounin or not. He could be a liar, after all he was already suspiciously tailing Engei. The Chuunin was evaluating this man, and his eyes, not phased by the outcome of this meeting by the rising tensions. "I don't need a you to look out for me." Engei would grip onto his sword a little harder, but not for Katsu, for the other presence near them. Katsu would be able to feel it, there was something off in the air, something approaching. "Who is meeting my blade...? Clearly not you tonight." The clatter of a few footsteps approached on the surrounding rooftops, it would soon become quite clear that the brutes, drug lords and the underlings of the gangs had become alerted to two senior shinobi rummaging around their town.

"You and you're big fucking mouth." Engei would roar at Katsu, furious at the stranger, pointing his sheathed blade casually. Engei did not want to fight nor draw blood on those he didn't need to. Never the less, the two were now in a rather prickly situation. These men that lined the rooftops weren't your average thugs, they were different rather, and obviously had some skill. "You know what, fuck them, you're the one to blame!" The Chuunin shouted, still furious, paying no apparent attention to the men and women that were ready to pounce into the silence that lay between the two men.

Engei unsheathed his blade and pointed it at Katsu, his head would turn and those beautiful blue hues would turn sour, "Any of you fuck-wits who want to take on me after I'm done, line the fuck up!"

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
2381b8b5-775b-4091-95b3-ae678ed364a2_zpsf95a3749.jpg
|I'd like to say that it was a peaceful night for a stroll however that would be a complete lie. Though the moon sat at peace, it was also far from the slums of Iwagakure and it was probably for the best as these streets were our roughest. Most evident of this was the man holding his drawn sword out and calling out the surrounding citizens... including me. Line up if we fuck-wits want to take him on... This sort of behavior was to be expected by the pubs regulars however several things were wrong with this situation. One, the blue eyed man did not seem drunk but in his err right mind. Second was that he was wearing a chunnin vest, barely visible, and was starting trouble. What? ...and why? It was just my luck to be on patrol and even worst luck that tonight I come across a chunnin getting ready to hack people like a mad man. Oh well, just a day in the life of me. I approached the two, not even reading the tone or atmosphere, and stepped between them followed by my head swaying left and right to look at both of their faces... slowly. Normally I would be stopping a bar fight because of the damage and harm it would cause to those around but... this wasn't a bar fight and as far as I could see, nobody and no shop owners shops were in range of harm that these two could do. Sooo, I guess their was no crime here. Ok maybe there was but I am of the Ryujin clan and boy do we love fighting. I could not help but to let them go at it. No harm as long as it was contained to an extent. Maybe I was making excuses to let them go at it but...

"Um... Hello. My name is Kage Guard Koyoko of the Ryujin Clan. *To Engei* So where does the line start?"

[mft]
[Need training so :p Topic Entered][/col]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The atmosphere was thick, unpleasant and it was about to get a whole lot worse. This newcomer, whoever she was, seemed to get the wrong end of the stick; clearly. The men and women who had already approached the unfolding situation weren't civilians, oh Lord no, they were quite the polar opposite. They were gang members, and as it stood, a rabble was being caused on their turf and like good little children they were told to go investigate. Although, one can never really call what they were about to do investigating. She seemed to just walk right by the clearly uneasy looking stragglers without a second thought. This caused Engei to narrow his eyes with immediate suspicion and distrust. Either she was an reprobate or she was with the gang members. "The line?" Engei's eyes burst with rage, emotion and despair when the woman revealed her identity to the two men who stood at opposite ends, "So you're a Kage Guard and you're down in a place like this... I'm going to assume by the way you're not addressing our armed friends around us that you're one of them."

Engei's body language said it all; he wasn't messing around. "Hey, Medic," The Chuunin would cock a smile towards the man, "I think my blade isn't going to be meeting you tonight but rather someone else. A Kage Guard who does nothing to the armed beasties around her... It's far too suspicious."

But before the three could have a brawl, he would turn to the nervously waiting assailants, and would smile as if to say "wait your turn".

[OOC: B-Mod called.]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
giphy.gif
Welcome to Ninpocho Modded Combat!

Today I will be your Bmod, and I have a few requests.
1) Please send all actions/information in the same PM. It helps me keep everything neat and tidy, easier to keep up with info.
2) Please be clear on your actions and conditionals even when stating what you're maintaining. This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if something got modded the way you didn't want it to.
3) If I mess up or forget anything send me a pm don't be afraid to call me out because If I truly made a mistake I will fix it.
4) Please add links to whatever you're sending. It makes my job 20% Cooler

Now please send me:
  • Stats
  • Custom Class
  • Bloodline/Core Ability/Kinjutsu
  • Abilities
  • Equipment
  • Jutsu
  • Actions & Conditionals

If there's anything I missed, that you feel important send that too.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suspicion, anger, and a stranger. Those were the three best words to describe the situation at hand occurring tonight for the stranger and Katsu. The Uchiha was merely trailing a fellow shinobi in the village as to be a lookout for him due to the location that the fool decided to "investigate" on this night. Nobody could really blame Katsu for trailing another individual since he still had a big heart and cared about others that deserved to be cared about. Maybe, this man would be one of those he would care about before the end of the night. However, it didn't see like it as he could feel a presence around him and bodies lining the rooftops. Of course, he couldn't make out any of the figures but the odds were surely against them right now. With the additional bodies, the man threatened Katsu with his blade which made Katsu smirk a little as it seemed this man had lost his cool and was ready to spill some blood tonight with that blade in his hand. Katsu would motion to him a gesture that would say he was ready, but a woman would appear between them introducing herself as Koyoko of the Ryujin Clan and a Kage Guard at that. Interesting enough to have one stranger want to fight, but it was especially strange that someone that knew the kage well and was a guard of his would be out alone and interfering in a fight that was happening due to a misunderstanding. Of course, Katsu would've responded right away to the woman but got beat to the punch but the man who informed Katsu that his blade probably wouldn't be meeting the Uchiha's flesh tonight but instead the Ryujin girl's and with a smile to boot.

This man was definitely being straightforward with them and he was arrogant to boot, very interesting. Katsu smirked right back at him and said: "I agree with you, it's a shame that your blood won't be spilling tonight, but there are more important matters at hand." He then looked dead-on the girl and said: "Why would you step between two men that were about to dish it out in a fight? Didn't your clan ever teach you respect and to mind your own damn business? I don't care if you want to fight him, but I want to fight him too so we will have to share..." He then turned back to the man and said: "Or I could feast on her and watch her spill a pool of blood onto the ground and you could share..." Closing his eyes, he laughed and said: "Let's get this started already! He then cracked his knuckles and stared at them both. Who would be tasting the loving and caring hands of the Uchiha Puppet Master tonight and be giving their blood to a good cause? Entirely, who could he trust anyways in a three way fight, they would probably be targeting him. But, they could just duke it out between them. Entirely, what would these three do and who would side with who? Would Katsu side with the blade or with the Guard?

[Actions Sent! Let's get this on!
MFT: 529 Words]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 1: Fighto!
giphy.gif

Engei
imageavvy.png

HP:45000-1122+18= 43896+1350= 45000
CP:33000-483-399-809-2195= 29114
AP: 10-9.5= .5 [10.5 AP Next Round]

Katsu
KatsuAvi_zpse36451ad.png

HP: 45000
CP: 33000-450-335-1510-340= 30365
AP: 10-8.5= 1.5 [11 AP Next Round]

VS.

Koyoko
24f2e27f-6016-4d50-ae96-3433b2dc8037_zps7e088126.jpg

HP: 33000-1581-950-1050-187= 29232+990+188= 30410-660= 29750
CP: 42000-1510-2475= 38015-188= 38203
AP: 10-7= 3 [11 AP Next Round]

Actions
[0.0s] Koyoko focuses on Engei
[0.0s] Koyoko enters Defensive Technique
[0.0s] Koyoko activates the Sharingan
[0.0s] Katsu focuses on Koyoko
[0.0s] Katsu Quickdraws Shi, Jiyuu, Ikari
[0.0s]Engei focuses on Koyoko
[0.0s]Engei Quickdraws Konesutoraiki
[0.5s] Engei enters Iado Stance
[0.5s] Katsu activates the Sharingan
[2.0s]Katsu uses Puppet Clones
-Koyoko is aware of Shi and Katsu
-Engei is aware of Ikari
[2.25s]Engei uses Lunar Steps: Waxing Moon on Koyoko
Hit
[+]Koyoko has Black Lotus x1
[4.0s]Engei uses Blade Trail on Koyoko
Miss
[5.0s]Katsu does a Hidden Action
Success
[+]Koyoko is Aware
[6.25]Engei uses Focal Blade: Focal Splice on Koyoko
Partial Hit
[+]Koyoko has Black Lotus x2
[6.5s]Katsu uses Mechanical Smackdown w/h Shi on Koyoko
Hit
[+]Took aim at the Heart, but no success
[8.0s] Kyoko does a Hidden Action
Successful
[9.0s]Engei uses Annihilation on Koyoko
Hit
[+]Koyoko uses Flame Shield
[+]Engei is Seared and Burned

Notes
-Remember to fully read your techniques and clearly state the intent of the actions. Remember you only have 5 Conditionals and your actions must not tread on those lines.
-Read those techniques, all information on them must be adhered to.
-Any issues please send me a PM I'd hate to have forgotten something

@Taro: Gif Images are fun lol...

As of this Post the 48 Hour Rule is in effect
Also please send me the next round in the same PM you sent the original. Makes my life easier

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
2381b8b5-775b-4091-95b3-ae678ed364a2_zpsf95a3749.jpg
|Did I expect the way things went? What do you think? Learning a bit from past experiences, I choice the defensive route. Attacks quickly sprung toward me form both directions... meaning from the two I stood between. Talk about tempers. They would probably notice the blank face expression on my face... I was cool headed like that. Even when struck I showed not the faintest emotion. We Ryujin were used to such abuse as battle was our second mother... born in it, nurtured by it. We only know peace once we have fought to obtained such a luxury but by then we no longer wish for such foolish things. Two against one... I could not wish for better odds. The sneaky one sought to hinder me with genjutsu but would realize his foolishness in time. Genjutsu... was my specialty. As the attacks continued, I grew more excited, still no emotion in my face to show. Once the Chunnin came in for a final blow, I held back no longer. With hand seals too fast to see normally, I released from my lips great embers that formed a wall of fire that took the chunnin by surprise.

"Wow, guys... You two sure know how to treat a lady. I hope that both of you are proud of your dishonorable tactics. Two on one... dishonorable... however wise. No Chunnin, those guys aren't with me. They are just like you two, not a threat. I mean no disrespect good sirs... I only mean to say, they have not committed any crime before me. However Chunnin, you have. You have willfully attacked one of the Kage's personal guard. Both of you have. I'll try to finish this up quickly before it's too late. Trust me... you don't want to be here when the others show. They are a bit over protective."

With that I formed a few seals and held my hand toward the sky. A slight wave of chakra left my body and traveled outward past the two attacking me. This was no attack or deadly by any means. Nope not at all... It was a beckon of sorts. One to assemble the Ryujin three.

[mft]
[Sending Actions][/col]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
4898cf95-8860-4515-a095-ddf1d5fad5b9_zpsaf8e7018.jpg
|Yep! I felt that! That was definitely my girl Yoko's chakra flaring my way. Ahhh shyte, what in the four nations did she get her self into? Some how some way trouble seemed to find her more than me or even Kyoko who should be in a fight everyday considering the stuff she likes to say to people. I leaped from my bed and tripped over the junk on the floor due to excitement. That and the weird surge of chakra hitting me out of my sleep. First thing I grabbed was a nearby ribbon to tie my hair back. It was about the only way to manage it at the moment and I was in a rush. I threw on my boots, slid on my pants and grabbed my ready to go supplies. It took all of twenty seconds to head out the window haaaahaa. The advantage of a junky room is that everything is right where you need it. I quickly focused my chakra to lock on to my big sis's chakra being emitted. With easy I had a fix on her location and I was on my way. She must have been on patrol tonight as her signal was coming from one of the rougher areas of Iwagakure. I wish I knew that! She always goes patrolling without me. She was stealing all of the fun again and hells no was I gonna miss out again. No doubt Kyoko got the signal by now. I definitely needed to beat her there. She was definitely going to fight steal! It was a really nice night out... to think I almost missed out by sleeping the night away.

"Hold the hell on sis! I'm on my way!!!"

[Topic Entered in 3 rounds via Squadron!]
[ooc: Lol Koyoko really? Again?]
[mft][/col]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
0115c9c7-103f-4fd9-a3d0-f329eadfada2_zps056a3a1c.jpg

"Ok guys get the jutsu right or we're gonna be here all night damn it! Now from the top... wait wait! Looks like we have a situation!"

Me and the crew were training on our command execution and combination jutsu's when I felt it... They could not feel it but I could. The Ryujin beckon, signaling that one of us was releasing their limiters and about to go the fuck in on their opponent or opponents. Most likely multiple opponents due to how we love challenges, we would never release our chakra in such a way in a one on one fight. I focused on the location that was quite some ways away. Still a strong signal and it felt like Koyoko's... again! How does she keep running into these fights? Was she on patrol? Perhaps that monster was at her again! If so, I would be burring that fool this time. No more chances, we Ryujin weren't know for giving many. Well the timing of this could not be better! It was exactly the kind of test me and my crew needed in order for some field experience. Our team work needed work and we were about to under go one of the biggest operations ever. We needed to be flawless for said operation and this would prove if we were ready. That was if Koyoko didn't leave us scraps or nothing at all. Her limiters were released after all. Shit, we needed to hurry.

"Listen up you bozos! Formation B, we are headed out! Quit touching yourselves and fall in line. The situtation is un clear but we are headed south several hundred meters! Lets move, lets move!"[/center]|
DNPC
f57824c8-c80a-40d5-8fde-da8203af7c08_zpse4085136.jpg
982f46dc-a143-45bd-a1e6-8f283e588b47_zps7e415b24.jpg
e2d7a481-5f2b-4413-917e-f13cb7c6568c_zps1e4b39ff.png
545b2f7f-651d-4ea9-8ba9-154a790728c7_zps303d4b67.jpg
8233fcfd-086d-43bd-b10f-19739b317f02_zps35a07c2d.jpg

----Takizawa Akira--------Morimi Saki--------------Nemui----------------Juisu Hojo-------------Suikotsu-----

Takizawa Akira- Aye aye Boss!

Morimi Saki- Hmph..

Nemui- Omg omg omg! Are we really doing this? Ok ok, phew phew!

Juisu Hojo- Don't be afraid Nemui! If we fail, we will only shame the main house and ourselves followed by our immediate impromptu deaths... if we're lucky... Ahhaahaaa!

Suikotsu- Quit your teasing Hojo... stay focus Nemui and breath.[/col]

[topic entered via squadron]
[mft]​

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Hold it. Kyoko may not enter this due to Koyoko's not having Kyoko listed in her squadron ability. I am sorry but your entry is voided and you will have to be called in normally]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The battle was just a small skirmish in the grand scheme of things. It didn't really matter if who got the last hit in, not toe Engei. He didn't like to fight and nor did his faithful companion but when one is pushed into a corner then a man will do things unearthly to him. The Chuunin didn't know what to make of Koyoko, she was strong yes, but truthful? He didn't know. It made no sense for the woman to appear when she did, do knowing about the armed insects around two shinobi of Iwagakure and yet now she was trying to protest this truth. It made no sense, especially for a woman of her stature, if she truly as a Kage Guard. "How dare you declare the law being broken through you! How dare you sully the name of the Kage in self-defence! We are all protectors of the Kage, protectors of this village and you are not above anyone else, do you hear me?!" Engei despised self-righteousness especially in the form of someone who flaunted their title around as if it was a part prize. "And you, do you really think that it's not suspicious that you didn't even flicker your pretty little eye lids at these armed men? Outrageous."

Engei believed that help was coming, it was really only a matter of when.

[OOC: Sending Actions :).]
[OOC: Thanks Yuuto for your quick Mod! And this is getting really fun! ^^ Sorry for my crappy post ;___;.]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As moments passed, the actions began to formulate onto the battlefield between the three combatants. It seemed the sides had been taking for now and would probably shift yet again after awhile. Katsu still didn't trust these two at all, but this spar was suppose to be between him and the other man, not a woman. Thus, he only saw it logical to take out the girl first and then the other man. It seemed the "teamwork" actually did work after all as the two men hit their target hard and dead on while she managed to just barely scratch the other gentleman and practically avoided Katsu for these few seconds. He knew that wouldn't last but it was nice for now to not be targeted and having his three puppets of six sharing the grounds with him. This woman had better be prepared before the real fight began, and there was no more kiddie gloves. Bring it on Koyoko, let's see what you can truly do on a two on one.

[Actions sent]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back