Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Meeting Lady Byakko [Chiyoko | Private Social]

Chiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chiyoko heard of the lady who is the head of the Byakko clan, how could she not? The Byakko clan, like the Aikayume, where dominantly female and it meant whoever sits as the head was someone female and significant. Chiyoko was familiar with both sides, but never actually personally had an audience with either heads, which scared her. What if she messes up? What if she puts a bad impression into Lady Byakko's mind? What if she is denied being a Byakko? Chiyoko stopped in her tracks to the room where she was told to meet her, right at her door.

Chiyoko was afraid to knock and request entry into the room. Chiyoko was afraid that she might see things a ten year old should not, like a severe punishment or something more disgusting. Her hairs stood at their ends at the thought. Chiyoko lifted her hands, then puts them down. The girl repeats, and fails. And she repeats, to fail again. Chiyoko sat down right in front of the door with her hands over her head. Chiyoko was very afraid of possibly every negative outcome that might come from the head of the Byakko clan. Chiyoko whimpered then shot up from the ground and try to knock. The girl sat back down again, she could not do it. The girl was used to someone opening the doors for her. Chiyoko gave up pretty much at this point.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In this study, it was quiet and often times, too quiet for Lady Yanshi as she usually used it to catch up on her reading materials or to continually perfect her wedding vows for the day that she officially would marry her husband, Byakko Kyuji. It was true that her and her husband had been married in the eyes of their great lord, but the village still officially did not see the two of them as husband and wife since they never had a wedding nor filled out the proper paperwork to make it official. Someday down the road, it might finally become a reality but it certainly would not seem to be that way until things settled down among the Toraono Clan as a whole and her husband not working himself down to illness like he was known to do.

However, it seemed today, there was going to be something unexpected occurring as she would hear someone outside the door seeming to try to enter, but stopping themselves numerous times before plopping on the ground. It was rather peculiar that someone would be sitting outside of the room, but it wasn't unheard of since there were guards all over the Estate at various times of the day making sure that everything was safe and sound. But, this figure continued to sit there for quite some time and Lady Yanshi's curiosity got the better of her as she rose from her seat and walked over to the door.

As she opened the door, she would see a child sitting outside of the room that seemed to have physical characteristics that resembled two prestigious clans in the Hidden Sand Village currently. These characteristics were odd to say the very least and Lady Yanshi had never seen this girl before in her life so this stranger was rather interesting to her especially since she could not recall anyone in her clan having sexual relations with a member of the Aikayume Clan nor speaking to them in so long due to various reasons that all seemed to end back at one individual in particular: Aikayume Azusa. Nevertheless, she would give a warm, gentle smile like her husband did all the time to his students and simply speak to her: "Well, hello there! What are you doing out here? Why don't you come in and have a little chat with me since my children and husband are away right now. I would appreciate the company."

As soon as she finished speaking, she would move out of the doorway to allow the girl entry into one of the many rooms of the Byakko Estate. This one in particular was not particularly secretive as it was just a study more or less that various members of the clan used for various reasons. Typically however, it was used by her husband to do research and writing for the Oracles which were one of the three orders of the Hidden Sand. Nevertheless, anyone from the Byakko Clan was allowed to use this or any study in the Estate as needed unless of course, the descendant of Lord Byakko needed to use it first and foremost since he was a medical chief, teacher at the Academy, and member of the Oracles.
OOC:
  • This is obvious, but entered the thread as Lady Yanshi.
  • Let's have fun!

Chiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chiyoko was about to get up and leave, looking around to remember the way out, only to be surprised by the sound of the doors opening and a woman. Chiyoko did not recognize the woman at first, but was taken aback by how nice she was. Getting up and accepting the woman's invitation, she looked around and is rather surprised by how big the place is and how casual the hostess was in attire. Chiyoko however stops in her tracks as she spots the extensive study area, and recognized some things pinned up. However she catches up with Yanshi before she could notice, or at least Chiyoko thinks she has not noticed,

"A-are you Lady Byakko okaa-san?" Chiyoko asked, her clothing flapping as she walked as much as her stride could carry her. "I was told to meet her here since my caretakers said I should meet the respective heads of my heritage clans, the Byakko and Aikayume..." Chiyoko silences herself there, she was afraid of speaking ill will of either side, especially seeing how there are somewhat tensions between the two clans for reasons Chiyoko is unaware of, but the Toraono clan kept them in check at least.

"Um, so they said that um... Right I-I should take lessons from the heads, since I-I was told that..." Chiyoko was already forgetting the reason why she even sent here. The earlier stress made her forget and now that she is the room with someone, it got harder to voice her thoughts. "I=I'm sorry I-I can't exactly remember why I was even hear to begin with... I-I shouldn't be so rude..." Chiyoko stops in her tracks and puts her hands together in front and pressed against her body, and bows to Yanshi.

"M-my given name is Aikayume Byakko Chiyoko... they said I was given the name cause I was a child... a child that would never truly happen," Chiyoko looked away, her ears pressed against her head, feeling ashamed for actions she cannot control. "I-I hope I don't look like a mistake to you okaa-san..." The girl was beginning to get a nervous wreck, she was not used to interacting with people too well and she is afraid of rambling too much.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The head of the entire Byakko Clan would give a simple tilt of her head as she waited to see if the girl sitting in front of her would accept her offer or if she would turn the other way and be on her way. Fortunately, the girl did decide to enter into one of the studies of the clan following behind Lady Yanshi ever so closely to ensure that she didn't get lose probably. There would be a moment where she would stop momentarily however which the head simply smirked as she waited for her to continue to walk.

As they walked into a side-room of the study that they were currently in, Lady Yanshi would listen intently to the girl as she spoke. Most of her comments were not surprising at all to the Byakko head as she heard the girl introduce herself as a member of both the Byakko and Aikayume Clan by using their surnames. She also would explain that she was sent to be given lessons and also to meet the respective heads of the clans, which wasn't completely out of the ordinary. However, Chiyoko would begin to state why she was here in the first place, but seem to hesitate and tense up as she tried to get out the words but struggled completely; it wasn't the strangest thing in the world, but a level of suspicion likely would be occurring inside of the head of the Byakko Clan since this girl was unknown to her, stated she was a part of two prestigious clans, and was at a loss of words for why she was here.

Nevertheless, that gentle smile would continue to be displayed on the Byakko's face as she spoke once more to this girl: "Fortunately for you, I am Byakko Yanshi Shouken and the head of the Byakko Clan. However, you may simply call me Lady Yanashi as that is what everyone else calls me along with my husband, Byakko Kyuji. If I may ask a question to you, who have been your caretakers since you seem to have physical characteristics of the Aikayume Clan and my clan. You also introduced yourself as Aikayume Byakko Chiyoko which is why I am asking." This was truly the most important part of their conversation thus far. She needed to know who was taking care of this girl especially if she was honestly part of these two prestigious clans that she introduced herself as. If she was not being watched over by one of them, some warning signs would be quickly coming to the surface of Lady Yanshi.

However before this little girl could respond to her, she would continue responding: "As for lessons from me, I haven't taught nor done anything that is relatively close to a shinobi in so long unless you consider me running the Byakko Infirmary as something that a shinobi does. I still use my chakra and sometimes have to use it more excessively at times, but I haven't done anything relatively close to real shinobi work in years since Kyuji came to Sand and became my husband who allowed me to give the gift of life twice."

And she would finish with the following while still keeping that same gentle smile on her face: "You are not a mistake, Aikayume Byakko Chiyoko. It appears that your parents were a Byakko and an Aikayume clan member respectively, but I know nothing about any members of my clan having any affiliation with the Aikayume Clan. It is not unheard of for clans to have members marry into or create children with other clans, but I honestly do not recall anyone in our clan doing either of them. Quite interesting honestly."

Chiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chiyoko smiles a bit. The girl felt safe, secured and welcomed by Yanshi, thinking back to how she had children and a husband, it must be nice being family to her. Chiyoko wished she had her own family to begin with and was not some sort of, mixed, never meant to happen.

"I-I was found outside the Toraono's household and brought it... They had people attend to me since, I never got any of their names..." Chiyoko answered confidently. "They served as messengers and private servants for me. My existence... My existence was meant to be kept a secret till I had knowledge of both sides of my clan blood. H-however due to the absence of the main heads, I-I was... Ah!"

Chiyoko stops mid-sentence and pulls out a parchment that was tucked between her sleeves. "I-I was told i-if I ever forget the main purpose of why I am here I-I have this parchment!" Chiyoko unfurls the rolled up paper and begins to read from it. "Meet the head of the Byakko clan and learn the history and various cultures associated with this prestigious clan... Be warned though... a-as y-you a-a-a-are v-v-v-very c-c-c-c-c-c-cute.... a-a-and c-c-cud-cud-cud-cuddly...." Chiyoko's face was red as she grips the parchment. The girl then throws it to the ground and stomps it as violently as possible, though her blushing makes this whole scene look like an adorable moment.

The parchment is however fine and Chiyoko is panting.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she waited to respond to this child in front of her, Lady Yanshi would giggle a little to herself as Chiyoko got all flustered as she read her parchment and threw it to the ground in likely frustration. However, she would present the reasoning for her to seek out the head of the Byakko Clan which was simply to learn about history and culture of the clan before likely heading off to do the same with the Aikayume Clan's head whom she was unaware of since Azusa had taken over as the head of the Toraono Clan and likely wouldn't be heading the Aikayume Clan unless she had made up with her family after running away and seeking shelter in the Byakko Clan. This was highly unlikely as Azusa was notorious for her egomaniac personality and putting herself before anyone else which was why her husband had gotten harmed by this vixen numerous times and had to be saved by the grace of their celestial god, Lord Byakko.

Nevertheless, the head of the Byakko Clan would nod at this child in front of her and simply say: "What exactly do you want to know about the Clan and the members of it? Your note mentions the history and culture, but you could easily have gotten that from Toraono Kuro or one of the historians in the Toraono Clan as they keep records of everything related to the main and side-branches. Also, I find it odd that the Toraono Clan would take you in and take care of you without letting either the Aikayume or Byakko Clan know about you. One has to question what else the head branch is doing without telling us. Hmmm." Yes, it was quite odd how Chiyoko had been taken into the head branch and yet, nobody was made aware of her being here at all. With the current head being someone that the head of the Byakko Clan knew quite well, it didn't surprise her too much but this child deserved to know who her real parents were.

That would be what Yanshi would speak next as the smile on her face escaped and a more serious look would surface as she crossed her arms and left out a loud exhale. "Chiyoko, who exactly are your parents? Do you know who they are by any chance or are you left in the dark like I was about you even being in the Toraono Clan's household?"

Chiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chiyoko was bombarded by a sudden rush of terrifying questions most of which were hard or impossible to answer at the current moment. Lady Yanshi looked rather scary as well and the simplicity of the tone and the questions had a horrifying ring to the child.

The first few proven troubling but Chiyoko managed to think of actual answers for them.
"U-um I-I was told to get these answers from the very heads themselves... They wanted me to decide what I wanted to learn... B-but I don't know what is there to learn. I barely know anything about anything..." Chiyoko was starting to tear up, she was not used to answering so much at once.

The next few after the academic questions proven to be a bit too much for Chiyoko to answer. Chiyoko never knew she was a secret, she was just told to stay in the room given to her, Chiyoko never knew how the Toraono clan operated, Chiyoko does not even know anything about her parents. The girl starts to cry suddenly, saying she does not know repeatedly over and over again. Chiyoko wanted to even run out but she wobbled to the floor, clutching her robes tightly as she whimpered like a lost child.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unsurprisingly, the young girl in front of Lady Yanshi would begin to be unable to handle the questions that were being thrown at her as she began to break down right in front of the head of the Byakko Clan. It was quite frustrating for someone of high important in their respective clan to not ever catch wind of someone born with the blood of the Aikayume and Byakko Clan fused inside of her through some magical methods that may or may not have been related to sexual intercourse. The fact that this child had been kept in isolation for so long and knew next to nothing about her relatives was simply alarming especially the two individuals who were the ones who created her in the first place; it had to have been at least 8 or 9 years of this based simply on how Lady Yanshi saw her by age. Truly, truly sad, disappointing and quite odd for the Toraono Clan to do something like that, but she was not honestly too much surprised with the individual who was leading the clan currently being a self-centered brat who cared about only one person in this world: herself.

Nevertheless, the young girl was still in front of her and she had chosen not to walk away from this tough situation that Lady Yanshi had put her in which said something about herself to the elder Byakko. It was after a few moments that the head of the Byakko Clan would open her eyes again and look at the young girl once more taking another long sigh before she proceeded with the situation that had presented itself in front of her. Carefully, she would begin to respond: "I cannot say that I am pleased with the Aikayume, Toraono or my own clan over this as a child should definitely know her parents and her upbringing. The fact that you know next to nothing is quite concerning to me, Chiyoko, but I do not blame you for it. Instead, I will explain to you as much as I can about the Byakko Clan and focus on what you want to know so simply let me know what you'd like to know." It was after this that she tilted her head to the side with a gentle smile and simply said: "Okay?"

In the current situation, it was the best thing that she could do for the child while she tried to figure out more about this child indirectly. Once the child had her fill of information for the day, she was planning on contacting the Aikayume Clan and letting them know about this child as well to try to piece together what exactly was going on and what had happened. Again, a child of two prestigious clans being housed by another one was certainly odd and raised quite a few eyebrows at the very least. But for now, she would buy her time and entertain this child to learn more about her ever so carefully.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back