Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Meeting of the Sennins [Yukio]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuu sighed as he became nervous staring at the empty seats inside the conference room. He was dressed in a normal black jacket and blue shirt as his semi-formal wear and yet, he couldn't help but to grew paranoid due to his current age.

"Seriously, Yuu. Just calm down."

He turned around to see Yuri sitting right next to him, who unlike him, was calm as he stared at his former parasitic host.

"You're now a Sennin for the Kumogakure. You need to try and act professional about it."

Yuu sighed again and said, "Yeah. But I'm still 13 years old. Sure, I worked here for quite a while now, but I don't know how that other Sennin will feel about me in their first impression. Heck, I don't even know if they're older than me or not."

The young Sennin sighed at thinking of those possibilities. This was his first time meeting another Sennin from another village and just thinking about it made him feel butterflies in his stomach. So it made sense he thought of them out of fear and agitation.

"Seriously, just calm down and try to act like a real Sennin. I can't stay here for long and I need to continue my patrol." Yuri then got up and head towards the door. "If you need me, you know how to contact me. We're still connected as parasite and host and we're always together, even if we're apart. Though I suggest not to call anything that involves your nervous problems. It's all on you, Sennin-san."

Once he left through the door, Yuu pouts, annoyed at what he just said.

"Geez, did he need to remind me about that?" He sighed. "Fine, let's get this over with."

He remained on his seat, waiting for the Sennin to come.

[MFT/WC: 292]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was an interesting moment for the man, Yukio had become accustom to speaking to the Sennin of his own village but never had he met a Sennin of a different one walking through the halls as he addressed his companion. "Quiet this time round all the way through this is a rather professional setting." Without question Chinatsu formed itself into the man's right arm before coating his arm in bandages to cover the black ooze making it look much more normal than it should as Yukio took a moment to adjust his clan Kimono, long white hair parted down his face as he knocked on the door before entering.

He took a moment to look around the room, thinking how it was rather different than what they had back in leaf as his eyes came to rest on Yuu, an unexpected sight to be sure. "Uchiha Yukio, Sennin of leaf a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He was rather professional not wishing to treat one of his fellow's with disrespect as he took a seat. "Pardon me for saying but this is quite unexpected, I didn't expect anyone but myself to have achieved the rank of Sennin at such a young age. That is if you are as young as you seem."

It was certainly a change in pace that much was certain pulling a small bottle of sake from his coat. "I would offer a drink to make things seem a lot less serious in all honesty I prefer meetings such as this to be a much more natural en devour, so please do not feel the need to act any way than you normally would." Extended his hand to him Yukio had a rather gentle smile spread across his features wishing to be as welcoming as possible since this was their first meeting.

[Topic entered]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Upon seeing the blue-eyed man entering the room. Yuu's eyes slowly widened to see the Sennin who seemed to be covered in bandages around his body. This was a bit of a surprise since he was expecting a normal-looking Sennin from Konohagakure. Then again, he was also a shinobi like him, so it might because of the many battles he endured during his career. Regardless, he has to calm down if he wanted this meeting to go without a hitch.

"U-Uh, yeah. My name is Kashino Yuu. As you might have guessed, I'm the Sennin of Kumogakure," he introduced himself. "To be honest, my promotion was very sudden, but I managed to adapt to my role no problem. Don't worry about it."

As he took his seat, he nodded to Yukio after he asked for a drink. "Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. But I'm too young to drink. I prefer water and juice if it's available. Anyways, what brings you to our humble village?"

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Responsibility can be sudden and unexpected that much I can understand, I myself was rather young when I made sennin and it seemed like a lot of responsibility when it happened but do what you think is right for your branch and don't be afraid to ask for help and it can be that much easier." It was clear he was quickly reminded about the day he made Sennin, though he wasn't sure he was ready for the position at the time Yukio took things as they came and made it his goal to adapt to the new circumstances he found himself in.

Taking a moment of pause as he took a drink the man had a moment of thinking where to begin scratching his chin before nodding. "Well as for why I am here in the village I came with my fellow leaf Ninja to renew the treaty between our two villages, or at least be a part of the process. As for why I am here to meet you I feel while I am here it would be as good a time as any to take the chance to see what kind of things we could do between villages to strengthen this new bond." Relaxing back in the chair the man took a moment to adjust his Kimono making himself a bit more comfortable.

"Though I am not the main branch Sennin there is no reason I can't find ways we can cooperate, after all we all have the best interests of the new generation in mind and to that end I ask a question, what would you say is the current state of your branch overall, would you be willing to look into an opportunity for the students and older members of our villages to meet from time to time to exchange practices or wait a moment for such things and have time to let the treaty settle in."

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"I see..." Yuu muttered as he took a sip of his glass of orange juice he got from the tray. "I'll keep that in mind. Besides, I'm not alone and I'm working ahead in hopes that I might able to improve the Main Branch soon."

He wasn't lying. He was still new at this and even if he managed to adapt his new role as a Sennin, he still has trouble regarding paperwork and the organization of the whole shinobi system itself. Luckily, he has Yuri to help him out in some dire times as well with his family by his side. For now, he should try to answer his question regarding the first important topic of their meeting.

"I'm glad you're enjoying your stay in the village so far. I heard about the treaty lately. I'm happy to accept it. Though I suggest we should wait for a while until the treaty renewal is finalized. We need to make sure it will go smoothly without any hitches."

With the whole Tenouza craziness going on right now, he felt that this is for the best until everything was settle. Still, he was a bit disappointed at himself since what he suggested would be good for the relationship between both villages.

"Still, I am hopeful with the next generation of shinobi. They're not only our greatest defense against the ill-willed criminals, but they are our future. If it all goes well, but we might also able to preserve the peace and friendship between Kumogakure and Konohagakure."

[MFT/WC: 251]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back