Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Memories in Nature [Open]

Rega

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Perhaps it was the blackened blood that ran through her veins making her different again, but the toll on her chakra never felt too terrible when she experimented. Still, the offer for a ride back wasn't something she'd turn down, considering how anything shy of going on foot likely would take her all day! "Ah, I s..suppose I'll have to accept your generous offer. If nothing else, I'd love to show up at work guided in by a songstress on the precipice of fame after a long absence! Even ANBU like to look glamorous on occasion, after all~"

Taking the hand, the tiny captain jumped up onto the phantom creature and studied its composition and sturdiness a moment, before humming with contentment at the creation. Wrapping her arms around the waist of her chauffeur, she almost chirped with excitement at sharing this story later. "Besides, what kind of hunter of ninjas would I be if I got intimidated by a beautiful diva and her adolescent companion?" The Mochizuki troupe... and a link to the ANBU through blood. Perhaps this meeting was fated. There would have to be some profile requests once she reached her desk, to be sure!

:: Offer Accepted, Topic Left ::

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back