Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Messenger 404 [Message send]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
An inky black figure would soon be standing in front of the gate, knowing very well not to pass it due to the rank she was carrying. The guards were already quick on their feet and watching as the thing stood silent. No movement was being made, no word came from the figure that held the package in its hands. A package with paper and ropes around it holding it together. Inside the package were trinkets for everyone and a letter for Haku Yuki and Takeshi Uchiha. The paper was showing water damage, but the contents inside would be staying a whole.

"Dear mom and dad,
I wanted to write you this letter even though I know what rank I am holding. I want you both to know that I am safe, I passed through the fire lands to icy lands, to where I am now. It is storming where I am, so I hope the letter remains readable once it gets there.
I am doing alright, but I notice that I have no real way to connect to other children once I meet with them, they often end up ignoring me and the adults think I am weird... because I am acting older then I am... I had fun with a girl the other day! We went out fishing, something that is really... erm.. boring.
The small stone trinket is for you, crack it open and you will find something amazing on the inside! For dad, I attached a very old kunai with amazing ornaments engraved into them... I thought he would like that. For Yukio, I attached a small wooden carved figure that I got from an old man... it reminded me of him, the neutral faced bear... For Asuka... I don't have much this time, maybe next time!

~Kotori"

"Hey sister, if I can still call you that, I haven't much for you this time, but I promise next time! Just... the candy inside is not what I still owe you from that time!
- little bratty sister Kotori"

A small pendant like stone would be inside, a snowflake was carved into that and on the other side, it held a blue like a stone if turned around it would shine through like the snowflake was shining through. A kunai would be inside with ornaments engraved, they were multiple jinchuriki animals on to that, yet it was a non-battle ready one. A wooden figure that had a bear with a neutral face, something for Yukio. Colorful candy in a small wrapped up the paper, their flavors were from all different kind of fruits.

Upon touch, the figure would fanish away like shadows, as it couldn't handle a melee contact and the jutsu would stop.

[Message send]
[NPC messenger from NPC Kotori.]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was talking with the guards at the gate when they pointed to a strange looking animal coming their way. It seemed as though it was waiting for something, upon closer inspection she realized it was actually made out of ink. Well this was interesting, walking forward she simply smiled at the bird. It was a messenger. Oh? She got mail! Excitedly she pulled the package and the bitd vanished. Well it seemed to have made its course, with that Asuka lookef at the contents and realized who it was from. Clinching her teeth she read the letter adressed to her. Her fingers tensed as she continued, taking the candy out of the box. It seemed as though she the rest wasnt intended for her, she had to make sure they got to whom they were adressed to.

"That Idiot."

[Topic entered/left, took package]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back