Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Messenger] A message from Kumogakure, again.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
After a long flight, the messenger bird had finally arrived in Leaf, bringing a message from the newly coronated eleventh Raikage of Kumogakure. One who had sent several messages in recent times, too, so the bird would be recognizable, as would the wax seal on the letter, only this time there was the addition of being Raikage.
Dear Yondaime Hokage,

It is with great pleasure that I can announce that Kumogakure has chosen a new Raikage.
Yours truly, Duchess Shinrya Kitsune, has been elected as the 11th Raikage of Kumogakure.

In the spirit of fostering a new alliance, I’d like to extend my hand in friendship, and formally invite you, and your advisors, to a lavish feast here in the Torre Celeste.

Sincerely,
Duchess Shinrya Kitsune
Juuichidaime Raikage of Kumogakure

[Birdie arrived with message for the Hokage]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sooo, I was on my morning jog again, route #3 again, I saw a messager bird fly in and I'm feeling curious cause the last time I came here. like NOBODY was here. Call me what you like but I was kinda feeling bad for this bird cause it wasn't like anybody was going to come and retrieve the message. I know from first-hand experience that gate patrol at s$%h. So I take the dear sweet time out of MY day to help with processin' whatever this was. Kay, so like go to the,... bird room cage thing whatever right and I get the message from its pouch and it seemed to have some important seal on it or something. Now y'all, remember when I took several days out of my off time to learn the gate process, well, I couldn't quite recall whether or not was or wasn't supposed to open the letter but hey, since I was certain no one would show up, I allow myself a look-see. "Yada yada, Hokage,... Raikage,... Duchess? Say what? Is she hot? Hope so. I'm definitely going to see for myself na' mean? " So I takes the letter and attempt to send the bird on its way. "Thanks Big Bird. Now to get this to the Big Cheese."

[Topic entered and left.]
[Letter retrieved.]
[Using Snapshot,... if that means anything.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back