Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Messenger bird arriving!

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
An eagle flew across the mountains at great speeds. Setting itself up upon the aviary (or whatever its called in Cloud, sorry if it's wrong). A package on it's back. Waiting for someone to take it.

To whomever cloud Shinobi it may concern.

A concerning letter arrived to the aviary with news of one of our Shinobi being denied access out of your village. I understand the concern since this individual hasn't shown himself for a while and so I have devised a small test to confirm his identity. Included in this package is a new passport for the person that calls himself Hyuuga Yukio. This passport is only to be given if he answers the next question right.

What did you save the childish annoying little girl from?

The answer is poison.

If he answers correctly then I ask he be let out quickly and on his way back to leaf. If he doesn't, burn the passport and please send a letter back informing Leaf so that we may take matters on the impersonator.

Kind regards
Uchiha Asuka
Fifth Hokage

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sanyu pouted as he stuck around the gates to the village, staring off wistfully into the mountain pass. He knew Musashi had just recently left, and probably wouldn't be back after a while, but it didn't staunch his worry. Or his boredom. Not enough students to teach, he could go on a mission but doing it alone felt so lonely. Sanyu sighed, then his attention was caught by a lone bird flying toward the entrance to the village. Most birds travelled in groups, and when Sanyu held out his arm it landed.

"A message? From..." He took the letter, looking at the seal as the eagle flew back to whence it came. "Konoha." Sanyu had never been, in fact he's never been to any other major village outside of his current home. He opened the letter, assuming it was within his right to do so, and read it. "I see, I should probably tell someone about this. Hopefully I can find the guy." He hopped off the rock and entered the village to discuss the issue with someone of import.

[Topic Entered & Left W/ The Message]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back