Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Messenger bird] how is home?

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A small black bird with a yellow beak landed on the aviary. A scroll was tied on his back with a special harnas.

It was happily chipring away and chattering, not even singing as usual birds would do.

"My Dear Brother, Nobu

I hope you are doing fine without me having around to cover up your ass. Truth be told, I miss home. I miss the fun we had all together, and I am sad we don't get to speak to each other as often. Right now I went from the scorching sandy dunes to the icy cold and windy mountains. The people are amazing, so many stories they tell and everything surrounding that.

My wish is that you too can see these places, they do have an amazing bar inside a small town in Suna. I have yet to fine-taste the places in and around Cloud. I have so much and so many stories to tell you, things I have seen, things I have learned. Hope we can meet up soon again brother.

- Your little brother Shion."

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
“A messenger bird…”

1679615580580.jpeg
Mizu’s golden eyes flickered as the small black bird made landing. It had a yellow beak. Its species seemed oddly unfamiliar. A scroll was tied on his back with a special harnas which peaked Mizu’s interest. Just then, her fingers went to work. At high speed, she would capture the mind of the messenger creature by use of genjutsu. Such a majestic creature would not be harmed but influenced. The scroll’s contents weren’t particularly of any use. The sender obviously had no clue of the villages current status. His friend had likely expired as did many of the leaf shinobi. Leaf was currently occupied by the damned and misbegotten. Her eyes would narrow at the mention of Cloud. “Our old stomping grounds…” Her eyes would rise from the scroll and onto the horde of misbegotten and abhorrent things that surrounded. “We have a few pit stops to make, haven’t we?” With that, the scroll would drop to the mud beneath her feet. Making the small bird believe that it had done its duty, Mizu would send it on its way. But not without a message of her own. It would carry its new scroll to it’s original owner. The scroll held no legible writing. The scroll simply contained the contents of one thing. Blood, smeared the length of it’s parchment. The many things roared as she made way toward her next destination…

[Topic entered]
[Message received/dropped]
[Blood message sent]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back