Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Messenger Turtle [To Kumogakure]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Having enjoyed more than enough time in Konoha, Umashi realized that he still needed to get down to the business of actually writing to the upper management of Kumo concerning his updates and just what sort of situation that he had put himself in. Procuring parchment and something to write with, he knew that his words would be brief but he recognized that they would need to convey just what sort of peculiar straits that he was in. Hopefully Kitsune and Miro especially would understand what he was trying to convey through guarded words. There was always the possibility that the letter would be read by the wrong party, and for that, Umashi prepared the letter with the mindfully high in mind. After then, he'd have no choice but to wait for a response at the Valley of the End.

To the Honorable Duchess and the ever present Shadows,

I should hope that this letter finds you well and abled. I write to inform you that unfortunately my vacation has turned into the sort of work trip that one normally seeks to avoid but unfortunately cannot be ignored. Work has reared its head in such a fashion that the Master of the Rolls has informed me that I must see to taking back over the duties of my former estate. Such a need is one that has not been asked lightly and I fear that it may mean that I need to permanently reestablish ties that which was an entity that I formally associated with. You'll recall that many are the estates and landholdings within my portfolio were sealed away in a trust but unfortunately for all, some things simply need the personal touch of their progenitor in the matters of their continued existence. Make no mistake, I was ill informed of this before I arrived at my destination but whether I want them to or not, these maters require my attention. I request that you allow me to attend to this matters not not only continually as pertains to myself and my Estate, but also as one who has made it their life's work to ensure that the next Lord has they need for the work ahead. Trust that these matters will have a mutually beneficial outcome for all involved when I'm through with them, and that your trust in me is well guarded as regards the exclusivity of our particular understanding. Please ponder over these words and let me know your response. I'll await your response with eager anticipation at the junction of forest and flame.

Yours Truly,
Master Red of the Western Front.

OOC: Messenger Runtime = 60 minutes
[Messenger Turtle Sent]
[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back