Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Metal in the Far Reaching Greens [Private]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward sat on a hillside overlooking the country side of Tea. This was the farm lands, or so he understood it best. He saw with his legs outstretched and hands on the ground behind his back. The metal casted Sunan seemed very foreign in this land. He stood out quite horribly in this natural landscape in his metallic Takahashi Fire-Forged suit of armour. Sousuke was alien to the landscape, this landscape was alien to him. His eyes glowed white as he was surveying and appreciating the landscape he was looking over. This was a man who was used to seeing sand, fire, metal, and glass the majority of his life. Rioshi, his secretary, had once told him about Tea country. She had told him that tea was behind in terms of technology. He didn't beleive it, but now he was seeing it in person for the first time. It was in some ways terrifying and in other ways it was refreshing. Sousuke continued his observations and his reflections. He harkened back to the first time he met Katuso who had told the Steward of the vastness of the world. It was here in that Sousuke had begun to understand it in some manner. He had read books about the various parts of the world, and the Ranger Hall had an examples of it pending the environmental set up. That was artificial, this experience was not. Sousuke's eyes scanned the rolling eyes, and the sea of emerald grass. It was very different compared to the colour of steel and of sand.

At Sousuke's side was Kitchy, his canine companion. The husky was sitting in a resting position as well. The canine had her head resting on Sousuke's knee. The canine would look up to Sousuke who merely looked back to the canine. He would tilt his head slightly. Sousuke would pet the canine on her head. "It's always one thing to read about places girl, but seeing this in person ... well there is nothing quite like it."<i></i> The canine wagged her tail at the remark. For her it was different seeing Sousuke in this setting instead of that of a city. This was the second day in Tea, and Sousuke was taking a moment to put aside the formality of most things. The city was a bustling place, and Sousuke was very much used to that. The country side? This was something different. Sungakure had some farm, but those were very different from this.

Kagetsu Yuii

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I still don't know you're incapable of taking yourself for a walk," Yuii sighed, kicking at a rock on the simple dirt road they had been travelling down with an aimless purpose for what felt like hours now. She'd begun her day at false dawn, dragged from bed by her feline companion and ordered to prepare for a walk. It wasn't the first time, and it wouldn't be the last that the sennin was subject to the whims of her contract beast. A beast of the wilds didn't care that she'd been up all night tending to the small army of future shinobi herded to Tea for 'experience'. Nor did she care that Yuii had spent the day prior catching up on correspondence from the north and watching her husband become the personal training dummy for a vixen. What Onyuri wanted, Oniyuri got.

Yuii would have liked to have spent the day with Kaji, they'd barely had time for one another since arriving in Tea, but he looked too comfortable to rouse. She would have to settle for being happy he would have time with their child instead. It was for the best anyway. There was barely time to kiss her half-awake husband and check on her slumbering daughter before the tigress was snapping at her heels and hissing about missing their chance for a feast.

"An unattended creature of such beauty as myself is feared and admired by you simple, furless creatures, and I find it bothersome." the tigress purred in answer, rolling her striped shoulders and brandishing her white whiskers with pride. "Besides, someone needs to catch the rabbits."

Rabbits. It was all about the damned rabbits. Yuii had nearly choked on her breakfast when she'd found out the reasoning behind her early awakening. Her gluttonous feline friend had heard from an unsourced friend that the fields of tea produced the plumpest, most delicious of rabbits. That they were in such abundance at the current season, that one could have her fill of them with little to no effort. Naturally, that meant Oniyuri had to have them, but the lazy cat wasn't about to go and catch her own food. That was what humans were for.

"That's why we've brought the dog kid and his companion," Yuii muttered, digging deep into her vest pockets and pulling free a brightly wrapped candy, "No way I am chasing a bunch of bunnies for you." She unwrapped and popped the confection in her mouth, glancing back at said boy and canine. The pair had been the first for the many students staying at the inn she had seen after breakfast. They'd been ordered, with no care for the plans they may have had, to tag along on the mini adventure. Yuii hadn't exactly been or passable company in her half-awake state, or even bothered to ask the poor boys name or managed a conversation. Woops. Not that Oniyuri had been any better with her chatter and demands. They were up to a quota of thirty rabbits so far.

They'd been climbing a hill for awhile when Oniyuri suddenly veered off the roadway into a field of grass Yuii assumed was for feeding livestock. Another dozen metres through the waist-deep flora, and the crested to a fantastic view of the countryside below. Simplistic, man tamed beauty so unlike the forests and wilds of Lightning that the adventurous Sennin was used to. Almost worth the trip if nothing went wrong.

"Well this is something, isn't it?" she asked, looking to make eye contact with her Inuzuka underling only to notice Oniyuri fuming.

"There is a human in my field," the tiger pouted, sounding more like a child that had found out there were no more chocolates than a powerful beast. Yuii's eyes travelled down to where Oniyuri was glaring, and her brows furrowed. A man and his dog, not unusual, except the man himself looked to be encased in metal pieces, of all things.

"Yes, I can see that." They would have to find another or come back later, she thought, but the tiger had other plans.

Quick as a bolt, Oniyuri shot towards metal man and dog, ready to aire her grudge. Faster than Yuii could hope to catch her, she was down and stomping her paws like a petulant child. "That is my field," she growled, her fur and tail puffing up, "You've scared the rabbits away!! I demand repayment!!" If not for the lines of teeth and very visible claws, her threat could have been comedic.

The long-suffering sigh and apologetic shrug Yuii shot towards Akira conveyed Yuii's thoughts on the situation.

"'Yuri leave them alone! I'm sure there are other perfect fields with perfect rabbits around here!" she shouted while trudging down towards her verbal victims, "I bet there's a stream full of fish better than anything in Lightning Country around here somewhere too."

Hak

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira and Kuro were always up for an adventure, the duo were completely oblivious to the fact that the blue haired Sennin was simply bringing along company forcefully in order to make her forced trip easier to bear. However for the two, they loved roaming the fields and chasing things, playing, and perhaps breaking said things if such situations arose. Aoi the squirrel hid inside the boys jacket, refusing to pop out as she sensed a cat out there, being rather traumatized from a rabid feline attempting to eat her not too long ago. She felt much safer with Akira than out being looked at as if she was a snack for some great feline monstrosity. Kuro the black wolf pup was however fascinated with the feline beast, showing off his small little physique as if attempting to woo the tiger. He seemed oblivious to the fact that they were completely separate species, he was a dog through and through such things escaped his little wolf mind.

Akira dashed on all fours across the field, rolling in the grass and acting more like a dog than a student or even a human. The sound of laughter at his apparent self entertainment filled the field as he chased a flock of bird and then returned to the sennin whose name escaped his small attention span of a mind. He seemed to run around the blue haired woman’s legs, oblivious to her annoyance and lack of motivation to be out here and even more oblivious that he could possibly annoy or even trip the poor woman, likely leading to his untimely demise. ”What’s your name? How old are you? Your hair is blue like mine, are you a moon child too? You’re pretty. Do you have any more snacks? What’s your cat friend’s name? How old are you? You smell different. Let’s be friends. Wanna play hide and seek? Wanna chase birds? Let’s play tag!". He spouted out question after question without waiting for a response, perhaps without realizing it, the Sennin ended up punishing herself by bringing along a wildling such as him who was oblivious to reading the atmosphere.

A new scent filled the air as Akira and Kuro stopped in their tracks and sniffed the air again, looking towards the direction of a dog and what seemed to be a garbage can. ”Blue hair-sama, someone left a garbage can in the field.” he stated matter-of-factly, failing to realize it was a metal man. Upon closer inspection, he realized his mistake and without waiting for instructions and apparently without a sense of danger, the boy and his wolf darted towards the metal man as Akira ran on all fours, running like a beast next to his little puppy. The large tiger easily outran the two, as they forgot their original reasoning for running towards the man and instead chased the tigress with laughter in the air. It was a game of tag they thought!

With the sudden halt of the tigress in front of garbage disposal man, the pair seemed to forget to break and stumbled over, rolling violently across the field before landing in front of the metal man and his dog. Kuro stood up and sniffed the man’s leg as he had an apparent idea. To the wolf pups mistake, he thought perhaps someone left a metal pole out in the middle of the field. Lifting it’s leg on the metal man’s leg, territory marking time. Luckily Akira quickly pounded the pup across the head ”You idiot! He’s not a metal pole.” as the wolf pup groaned and bit Akira in return. The two began growling and wrestling each other in the field, completely forgetting about the company around them

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Several things happened at once. The Steward's quiet reflection was more or less shattered in its entirety. It was by a talking tiger no less. So, was the concept of talking tigers a new thing? No. Neither the Steward nor his canine were surprised by a talking tiger due to the house of Neokuzuka in Sungakure. Both metallic man and canine exchanged side glances by the demands set upon the two of them. Sousuke was still sitting on his cloak with his hood up. He pulled it back and stared at the feline before him. His eyes which were glowing white beneath the lenses turned bright red due to the threat issued. "You have no jurisdiction in this realm. I am quite certain it is not under your protectorate nor is it under mine. Your claim is invalid, which makes your demand questionable."<i></i> The Steward answered mechanically and monotone. There was a metallic resonance in his voice, but there was not a hint of violence or the impression of such. Based on what he knew, Tea lacked in technology, and more or he had no knowledge of any tigers be they summoned entities or educated being having a position of power. If Tea did in fact did have a demanding but educated feline in a position of power? Well, the notion of such would come as a great surprise to the Steward of Sungakure.

A female of the human variety would emerge a moment later and speak to the feline. There was something telling in what she had said. In that moment Sousuke would learn of two things, the first being that they were indeed foreign. The mention of Lightning Country, and the tournament allowed Takahashi Sousuke, the third of his name, to come a simple conclusion. They, in all most likelihood, were members or residences of Kumogakure. While he was unfamiliar with their accent, Sousuke was put in the mind of the first resident of Kumogakure he had met. Shinrya Kitsune, a Duchess. The tricky part now was to find out who was the alpha female in this particular situation. Secondly did the human female have a particular title and if she did, what was it? Clicking noises would be heard as Sousuke rose up. Metallic plates shifting about as he was getting up in a fluid motion. His eye returned to glowing white rather than red. Sousuke's impression of the position of men in Lightning County was rather bleak. It seemed like men were subservient and a lesser class to women? A concept not unheard of, being one gender took precedence over the other.

During this time, another would emerge a child who ... ran about on all fours? An Inuzuka with a wolf in its infant stages in life. Sousuke watched as the canine raised its leg. Sousuke shifted his cloak to the side for a moment, he was also ready to move to the side as well. Kitchy on the other hand had a revolted look upon her face. The canine looked ready to snatch the infant by the nape of its neck and move the canine as well. Kitchy was a husky, and a mature one at that. "Little one that is a person, not a tree, or a pole." The canine barked in the tongue of beasts. Before anything else would happen the owner of the canine would pop said infant on the head and speak something similar. Kitchy would look up to Sousuke as they commenced playing. The canine seemed to have a pleading look on her face, to join in on the playing. Sousuke nodded, permitting her to start playing with them. Before going off, the Husky would look at Oniyuri. "Oh. Right. Uhm. Hi. I'm Kitchenzilla, but I'm more known as Kitchy. The metal man who you made odd demands of is the Steward of Sungakure, Takahashi Sousuke the third."<i></i> She barked at the tiger before running off. Kitchy being the mature one ran off like a mother after two boys to play with them and to make sure they behaved as they should be. The canine would playfully knock them over with her snout. "Boys! Here comes trouble!"<i></i>

This left Sousuke alone with the blue haired sennin and her feline, or was it the feline with her companion the blue haired sennin? Sousuke would fold his arms behind his back. His eyes glowed a gentle white. "Shinrya Kitsune, a Duchess in Lightning Country, once made an acquaintance with myself. I suppose Lightning Country is a matriarchy in terms of its city states and rulers? Given this ... interaction it is indeed the case?"<i></i> He would inquire. First impressions had weight, and the meeting he had with Kitsune was indeed a very shaping moment it seemed. He half expected the woman to start smiling like a shark, whatever that truly meant, and to hold people in power in her favour. It was either that or the cat. Sousuke did not want to think it was the cat.

(Kitchy is speaking in canine/beast) (MFT)

Hak

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The large wolf beast seemed to scold Kuro, however the duo were too busy wrestling one another to take heed to the mature beasts scolding. They were free spirits, enjoying their fleeting moments in games and play just like any other puppy would which would often create troubling situations as the one that almost took place.

Akira seemed to bite his own wolf companion as the pup clawed at his human partner before tackling him down and giving him a firm head-butt in an attempt to gain a dominant position. They both seemed oblivious to the large canine running at them, far too concerned with their own little wrestling game to notice the massive beast coming over to them to join in their little game.

The large canine effortlessly knocked down the boy and wolf pup as they rolled on the ground before springing back on to their respective feet and paws. Seemingly setting their own differences aside, a much larger beast was now the target of their games as Akira ran on all fours once more, seemingly he was closer to a beast than a human boy in his mannerisms and behaviors. Launching himself onto the beast in an attempt to knock her over, the futile attempt just made him dangle on the wolf’s side as he attempted quite humorously to wrestle the large canine, the sight itself quite hilarious as a boy attempted to take down the large canine.

Kuro ran towards the duo as he launched himself, grabbing hold of a chunk of fur on the mama beast’s fur, growling playfully as he tugged her, as if the small pup could take down the ridiculously large canine with his tiny little jaw. Dangling off her fur with his jaw, he swung around as she played with them, attempting his hardest to hold on to dear life.

Akira however failed to hold on as he tumbled off the wolf’s side, seemingly tumbling on the ground. Shaking his head slightly before regaining his composure, he too ran once again to the wolf and launched himself in attempt to wrestle the beasts head into the ground, launching himself to take hold of her large head, showing absolutely no fear of the large beast. Perhaps it was a bestial understanding, an animal like instinct that made the boy and his partner instantly trust in their new massive friend and understand that they were not at all hostile towards one another despite being apparent strangers meeting for the first time.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kitchy was an older dog, she did not have a litter of her own yet. The canine seemed to be enjoying herself as they played. Kitchy would have Kuro hanging off her as she ran about with the pup on her and Akira on her as well. The husky would run around in a circle for a moment and would manage to have Akira fall off. Concern graced the Husky's features but soon enough Akira was back on his feet and had launched himself back onto Kitchy. The Sunan canine, who was once machine, would call out. "It's dark outside. Why is that...?"<i></i> as Akira had covered her eyes. The canine would turn her head left, then turn her head right and Akira would flop about as she did this. Kitchy would continue her frolicking. She would let out what would only be a canine laugh. "Is this what motherhood is like?"<i></i> She asked to no one in particular. The canine would make a dramatic plomp and would sit down. She would find Kuro and take him by the nape of the neck for a moment and set him down. Still with Akira covering her eyesight she would use her nose and tip the pup over on his side.

Sometime later Sousuke would be seen joining them. He wouldn't be joining them in playing, but he would be observing them. The metallic man would stand with his hands behind his back. He watched his canine interact seamlessly with two complete strangers. One was a little canine pup, and the other was a human who acted like a canine pup. For a moment, Sousuke was reminded of Okibi. He did not see her as a young child, by the time she came to him she was a teenager. Watching children play was refreshing thing to be watched. The Steward was a man who was so business oriented, and realm driven that he sometimes forgot the simple things in life. He had experience, quite a bit of it in fact, dealing with teenagers who were troublesome in this own right.

"Why's it all dark out? Trouble doesn't know. Who can tell Trouble why it is dark out?"<i></i> Kitchy would call out , she was expecting Akira or Kuro to answer. In truth she was awaiting the names to come out. It was far better to have names for people instead of pronouns. Names had meaning! Kitchy would turn her head again. "Hmmm... Did the sun go to bed?"<i></i> She would ask trivially. She knew better, but one had to play silly with children.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back