Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Midori

Makai Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Midori

Sex: Female

General Description:
---Physical
* Midori is the type of person one would have to take take a second *or even third* glance at to gain an opinion on...assuming she even registered on the first scan.
*Her tiny frame assists her in keeping a low profile, and she speaks softly to the point where one would best hope the room was silent, or else risk miss the rare moment she utters a word. Her movement around a room are done quietly; not for any nefarious reasons, but simply to not draw attention to herself or disrupt those around her from whatever it is they may be doing.

---To the truly obstinate who focus on her long enough to register her appearance;
*They would see a small girl of a tiny build; perhaps to the point of unhealthiness and weakness.
*Her defining feature would be her forest-green hair, shoulder length and often held by a band or bow...
**...Hair which serves as her most important social-defense by having her bangs obscure her eyes from view;
*** Blue eyes which even at her young age seem to have already lost their vigor.

---Mental
"So, for today..." - Meticulous. Everyday, she logs what things stood out to her that day.

"It happened again, someone said I was slow in training today...but I almost won! I thought it was a trap, so I was looking for clues, but someone else picked up the flag first without looking and said they never thought of there being traps..." ~ To say she is timid would be an understatement; she suffers from incredible anxiety where she cannot but help imagine all sorts of variables and factors to the point where she spends too long -thinking- about how to respond, to the point where she forgets to respond entirely. This has lead her to be hestiatant in all she does, though perhaps a more positive spin on that would be to say that she is "cautious" and "observant".

"I can't help it. If I could just tell the truth, but I get so nervoua anyone talks to me I just say what I think they want me to say...I guess its better that at least they can be happy though..." ~ Her over-worry has made her particularly prone to deception, from simple mistruths to outright hiding traces of events which may lead to a self-envisioned conflict. A harsh critic may view her as a compulsive liar, yet, she finds no joy in fake environment she uncontrollably encourages.

"I like the quiet, but wish I could think as clearly when others where around..." ~ She thrives most when left to herself, yet yearns for the self-exppression that she see's come so naturally to others.

"I'm so lucky to be around so many amazing people..." ~ Though at her age she is unable to understand any deeper meaning beneath the jealousy she feels, she has a hopeful optimism and does her most to view the best in others rather than feel envious...Yet hasn't come to accept whether that is Truly her own belief, or just her best attempt at self-deception.

"Oh, and it worked! I put the mix of plants into their lunch when no one was around, and it worked! Everyone was so weaker until I gave them them the special tea you mentioned and thanked me so much! It still hurts my arm though, but I know you don't like to talk if I don't write with my blood...But your the only only one I can talk with since I left home..." - Gullible, or perhaps desperate for a friend; Midori submits to demands in exchange for guidance willingly, perhaps even enthusiastically.

=====You made no mistake. Do the same tomorrow without the tea, and see how you have grown. Soon; you shall be all that you can be.===== ~ "I don't really get it, but okay! ~ The Diary she keeps is a special book, responding to her writings and offering her guidance and advice. The source of these writings are unknown to her.

History:
Midori never had the fortune to be born into a wealthy clan, have some hidden talent locked away within her blood's lineage, or even just thrive of physical talent alone. She had much more humble origins from a small town far removed from the chaotic lifestyle of the Cloud Village, and even the capability of controlling chakra was all but unheard of for someone from this region just as it was for many others elsewhere in the country. Make no mistake; it was pure chance that had brought her into the world of Ninja Arts.

See, she had the *fortune* of stumbling across a random book containing an as-of-yet unnoticed sealing jutsu that reacted to the faint, *barely* noticable trace of chakra wiithin her; the resulting display of power having been mistakenly attributed to be of her own capability, rather than being the unleashed power of the seal she had activated.

Perhaps one day she would view this unlikely sequence of events that brought her into a world far beyond anything she could have hoped for as a blessing; She even tells herself that she's fortunate to be surrounded by such amazing people at all the times. And yet....
...She can't help but feel envious, and hope that one day she too could properly fit in amongst her peers rather than maintain the facade that she somehow could pass as a ninja; but until that day comes, she has a special companion she consults day-by-day. See, that sealing jutsu she unleashed belonged to an old book that had abit more to it then one would expect at first glance; when she writes in it, it responds and sometimes it may just even offer the lost child who was far from home some much-desired guidance and advice.

It is through this bond, or "friendship", if you will, that allows someone like Midori; a talentless and without her own merit, to perhaps stand amongst those who were naturally gifted by the world.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
On behalf of Cloud Council, I welcome you to the Village Hidden in the Clouds! Please continue to follow the steps in the First Timers' Guide.
We will add you to the user group giving you access to the village and give you your starting yen. Please put up a profile in the appropriate area and have fun!

If you happen to have any questions about NC or Cloud feel free to contact any Council member.

Please check here for any Voting Rewards!

ALSO! Feel free to join Ninpocho's own Discord. Many of us use it for arranging roleplay and general chat!

Do your best to have fun and engage in jolly co-operation with your fellow Kumo-nin!

Starting Stats:
Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0/50

Yen paid:
0 on hand + 500 = 500

PS. The username Midori is already taken. What would you like your username to be, keeping in mind it's gotta be your characters name?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back