Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Miluješ mě? [Private]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yukata Family Home - Tuesday - 2:06 am - Full Moon

ForYou_zps0fe2bb86.png

"Always waiting for you..."

Early in the morning, Souji seemed never to sleep. Allowing his short spikes of meditation to give him the energy. He meditated many times throughout the day. Allowing his senses to be taken in solace. It was amazing how the darkness allowed those to sleep... fully being unaware of their surroundings. How did he lightly meditate and still get the same as those people that did the full eight hours of sleep... normal humans needed. It was odd, but this was one of those nights. He had tea made... sitting in the kitchen area meditating with his eyes completely shut but his chakra senses completely open. He never needed to really see... as he was one with darkness and the shadows. Or as much as he could be in unification with the ideals of it. They were his friend... they helped him... they soothed him. They were always there. And in the end... the were the reason for his loneliness.

Maybe this twilight hour would change things, like a routine he expected her to come. As they did since partnering up as Guardians. She was the reason for alot of his emotions... even his addiction to the shadows more so than the Goddess... and maybe this was why he was being punished for his greed. The power overflowing still wasnt enough to even make him on a remote scale of power that rivaled Haruka. He was weak. He knew it. Though, it never stopped him from trying... training... trying to do something better for his family and his country. The door was unlocked as he faced away from the door completely silent. A slight aura shrouded him, as he neared the end of his meditation state.... hopefully this would be something more to strengthen an already potent relationship.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
T0X2Uey.png

Didn't the night feel like the only time that she had a moment to breathe to herself? Honestly, that was how it felt to the young woman. Either that, or when it snowed. Yeah, no one ventured out into snowstorms unless they absolutely had to. . . So thus, this was the reasoning behind the woman conjuring up her own little snow storm here in the village. Surely the veterans of Kirigakure would be a bit off put, but you couldn't constantly live in fear of the cold. Especially if it was not there to harm you, but rather to be a guide back to one's safe place. After all, if she kept people inside and snug in their beds, then everything would be okay. The poor night watch, though, had to endure most of it. . . This was okay with her, though. She'd no problems with gifting them snug and thick jackets that would block out the cold. It was the least that she could do. So thus, she'd walk down the street, or rather she would glide along the cold, ice covered ground.

Or she would have been wandering the streets had she not stopped before a home. Cautiously, she would look around and reach up into her hair- - - Hammer space, and she would pull out a skeleton key of sorts, unlocking the door to the home and she would slide her way in, making sure to shut the doorway just gently enough so that he wouldn't hear her. Like the shadows. . . she had to be quiet, and thus why she kept her feet bare of any clunky shoes or anything like that. Also, she would work on keeping whatever energy that had clung to her suppressed. It was a feat, seriously. A total feat when one was toting around a demon inside of them, but she would digress. It was time to make the crawl to whatever room Souji had hid himself away in at this time of night. Dear friend, where were you~?

So thus, walking into his kitchen instead, she would stop at the fridge there and pull it open. Inside, there was a stash of fruity chick drinks that she had left here the last time. Not really her preference, but she figured it was something Souji needed- - - he was kind of as catty as a girl, so it was for the very best. Grabbing one, she'd soon use the counter to pry the cap off and she'd lean against the very same counter. "Souji, where are you?" Could've said Scooby Doo, and it would've had the same effect. So she'd wait. She knew he'd wise up sooner or later.

/creepin'.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yukata Family Home - Tuesday - 2:24 am - Full Moon

ForYou_zps0fe2bb86.png

"525,600 Minutes... How do you measure...?"

Quiet. Solace. The solitude of ones mind was quite eye opening... especially when ones eyes were closed. Meditation was a way to open oneself truly to the ways of the world. The dwelling on the thoughts and notions of a year's passing. The motivation a person could get by making 'resolutions' and trying to 'recreate' oneself. Alot of these things could be done better by just noticing who you are and who you could be. Making goals that were hard but practical while never thinking that it was impossible to achieve. There was nothing that the human couldnt achieve. Souji knew there was no limitation that he could not achieve as long as he kept his courage, confidence, and consistency. This was a chilling decision he had to think about... it would come later though. Finally after so long he would open his eyes after he heard the fridge open... he would get the chance to get the jump on Haruka this time.

Her back was turned after she set the drink on the counter... so it was perfect. Appearing in her shadow, he would await her to turn to face him before he would stretch his arms out to her waist and placing them on the counter behind her. Towering her alittle bit his aqua eyes would stare into her's for a moment. No expression... but he leaned closer into her for a moment. "Hi Raagy~", smirking and then pushing his body away from her's making his way back to the table.

He was no dog, but there was alot of dog in him. If that made any sense... either way, Souji pulled a chair out for Haruka. "I made tea... but I guess you dont want any?", shaking his head he'd wonder what he could do this time around to make things a bit more interesting. Though, nothing came to mind quite yet.... his mind was still awakening from the meditation. Maybe this was his chance to lay it all out for Ms. Oblivious. Maybe... but he was too... shy for that. Either way... ball was in her court now.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
T0X2Uey.png

There would be absolutely no flinching here, none of that kind of stuff. After all, she was able to keep her cool rather quite easily being a woman consistent with the arctic. So thus, as she turned to meet the visage of Souji outstretched over her, she had one simple response. If he got that close. . . and expected to be okay? He was silly~. So thus, she'd let out a chilled breath- - - so incredibly chilled that he'd feel a bit of frost burn at the tip of his nose, and clung to this breath a response: "Shouldn't shadow sneak on me." She'd warn just gently as she pushed herself up to a stand, grabbing onto the bottle. Following him over to the table, she'd place herself down in the chair he had pulled out for her, crossing one leg over the other. "If it is from you, I will drink plenty and contently, much like a king would."' She'd comment, pointing the mouth of the bottle in his direction now.

No one said that she couldn't dribble if something entered her court. "So where is this tea you speak of?" Bringing the bottle to her mouth, she'd take a good swig of the medication there inside of the bottle as she watched him with care, or rather, expectations. If he was going to talk big game, then he had better follow up with that tea~. It was common courtesy, after all, but if there was no tea, then she was content with the drink she had retrieved for herself. Hell, he was even nice and frosty which was very pleasing to the soul. Now, she loved her tea, but when she felt particularly icy, it was hard to keep true to a piping hot and molten cup of tea. . . But like any ugly dress, or any unwanted smile, she'd put it on and masquerade better than anyone else. She had to. At least, that was what she was led to believe.

"So, what shall it be? Sauced or saucers?"

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yukata Family Home - Tuesday - 2:30 am - Full Moon

ForYou_zps0fe2bb86.png

"Could we ever...?"

Good thing he was prepared, and as funny as it was Haruka didnt catch him off guard. He liked her antics. She didnt get close to many people and it was amazing that he still had his head after his display. Though his nose was cutely frosted over, which did sting a bit causing his face to cringe up a bit as he dusted off the chakra enhanced snow flakes from the tip of his nostrils. The Tea... oh lord where was the te-... Well he had that planned too. Always thinking ahead he would bring the kettle of Mango Green Tea from an uncanny shadow he had it with him but with alittle 'jutsu sealing' he was able to keep it out of sight. 'Where is Oyochi?' shaking his head he knew things were going to get weird but he had to get some things off his chest with Haruka.

"If its from me? Whats that supposed to mean?", pausing for a moment he didnt know how to take the comment but he would thus continue after taking a seat at the table, his eyes gazing... yes -gazing- at Haruka, he had a different look when he looked at her. What was it... she was attractive yes but looked were nothing to Souji. If he went off of looks he's sex his cousin Seirika without second thought. As well as Haruka... and maybe even some of the new blood he had been seeing come into Stone recently. "The Tea is on the table... something special I blended... Just for an extra kick in flavor.", nodding he knew the scourching tea wouldnt last long as Haruka's element left her and everything she seemed to touch in a chill. Souji didnt care though... He'd continue trying until he gave her something. Either way, "Uhm... Only as sauced as you want it. I have a brew in the cabinet you might like... it sneaks up on you...", his face allowing his lips to curl in a slightly awkward smile.

"Hm? so what shall it be? You arent a guest... you can make the decision if you'd like. But honestly... I want to ask you something... Its been on my mind for a while.", maybe he should wait, this was one of those times were he would like to wait for her to get alittle toasty then go in and ask and see how she feels? Maybe, but first he had to see her reaction to the initial questioning.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
T0X2Uey.png

It was just some times, you know? Some times she couldn't help but raise her eyebrows just the fleeting-est of bits when a question was posed towards her. Though, her moment of 'duh!' wouldn't last too long. She had long since built up this incredible amount of patience with those around her, and therefore, she would be able to answer their questions swiftly and effectively, even if it meant repeating her statements over and over to people. Now then: "If it is from you, meaning what you give me I will indulge myself like a King or a Queen one. At least, a corrupt one would, anyways." She'd state, pouring a cup of tea with care now. No questions as to where it came from, because freaky shit happened around here at a moment's notice. Soon picking up the cup, she would examine the scent, but wouldn't dwell for two long- - - tea lost it's pizazz after it lost it's scorching heat, and her finger tips would ensure that. Pressing the warm cup against her lips, she would soon take a long and thoughtful drink from the cup before her. The flavor, odd in it's own right, would blossom against her taste buds. It was quite alright with her.

As she drank, she listened to the male standing near her. "Well, as sauced as I would want would have you crying over a toilet bowl," she'd announce. Perhaps that tolerance of hers came from her mother, or even a combination of her mother and father. Who knew, though? Not her, but she just knew that it could spiral into a very bad habit if not checked. And that bad habit could allow another dark secret to arise. So, why not enjoy all the supposed illicit things in life with people that you trust? "So thus, we might as well. I think it would be cute to watch you hug the porcelain throne for a little while out of your busy life." As smug as ever with this young leader.

"So, you better present the booze, and present your question before I become far too incoherent, obviously."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yukata Family Home - Tuesday - 2:36 am - Full Moon

ForYou_zps0fe2bb86.png

"Heh... Can you handle it?"

Nodding at her comment he would see her indulgence as a complement. Though, he didnt know hhow exactly he would want to outwardly take it. She was a Queen. So literally speaking he would not say anything against it. His mind was just on the fact of his love making within his mind when she was around. Something that would never happen... but he could always have his thoughts. Either way... she was drinking the tea. Check one. She might remember this tea from his brews before. The Earth of the nation made this from special plants that were shaped from Maples but raised and dried like most tea leaves. Sometimes it crystallized and gave off a funky smell, other times with alot of care it could smell like apples, grapes, oranges and Mangoes. Which is why he called it Mango Tea. Not that it was made from special Mangoes but it was literally a special tea leaf that he use in his meditation sessions. It helped him expand and open his mind for new information to enter. He didnt share this with anyone but Haruka... however he didnt make Tea often for her because the 'Mango' Leaves took a long time to grow.

"Sauced. Heh, you never change... I hope not because I..." ...'Love you?' he stopped finishing the final part in his head giving this awkward silent expression of embarrassment, but quickly thinking on his feet he'd continue moments later with, "...because WE are friends because of the way you are... but we've evolved quite well with one another... Thats not something I would like to recreate with someone else...", nodding and taking a deep breath after that long winded response. He knew that he would have to be cautious with his feelings. Not that he didnt trust her... but he just knew she didnt feel the same way. So why would he put himself out there... then again he only ASSUMED that he knew she didnt feel the same way... so it was going to stay that way until he made a move right? Thats how life worked... The guy had to make the move first. Then the girl would respond nonchalantly and things would either go good or bad from there. Tis was the life he felt he had.

"Cute? Hah, I think that sounds like a challenge... Either way... I'll ask when I'm good and ready.", giving another lazied expression but this one a bit more stern. He wanted to ask her... it was written on his face but blah. He couldnt just DO IT here. Not just yet. He had to get a bit more courageous. Either way.... he would make his way to the cabinet to obtain the alcoholic beverage. "Pick the flavor... Cherry, Apple, Strawberry, Blueberry, Lemon...", he'd kneel infront of the cabinet opening it slowly as he would await her answer.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
T0X2Uey.png

As the odd warmth bloomed in her chest as she finished off the team, she'd bring her head up, blond strands of hair falling in every which direction-- seriously, how did someone deal with so much hair? All out of character musings aside-- and she would peer at him and blink just a few times, slate grey eyes watching him as he paused at the break in his sentence. Was there more he wanted to say? She felt as though it was true, but of course it would be downplayed as a simple grammatical mistake. Leave it to Souji to be a coy man who didn't express what went on within his mind. That was something that she would not be able to remedy for him. A content sigh would pass her lips as the warmth would settle in the pit of her stomach, intermingling with the little remnants held inside of her tummy. Leaning back against the chair, she would watch him in silence before finally responding: "I can agree with that statement, but I would like to know what you were going to say prior to that." Blunt, but she was able to make him aware that she knew that he was supposed to continue off with something else. "But only you can expose what happens in your mind, I guess. So Whenever you want to. . . Let's go with Apple. One of my favorite flavors, of course."

"So, you're going to ask your question when you're good and ready, eh?. . ." More like when he was loose and vulnerable, but hey, it wasn't like she was here to judge his specific choices or anything like that. They would have to come from him one way or another, and that was not something that she could change. "Ah, well, the tea was as great as always." She'd comment to him, "But not hot enough. Hot enough maybe for you, because you don't want to burn yourself. . . But I'm not here to criticize." She spoke with a content sigh, looking up towards the ceiling now in silence. What did she say next while he was getting everything ready? The only thing on her mind at the moment was the work that she had just come from. It was always so hard to converse like any normal person could when it came down to a casual conversation with friends. . . It was disappointing, of course. It was just something that she would have to live with and she knew it.

"So, what exactly have you been up to today, Souji?" Every word that came from her mouth, it felt painfully awkward inside of her mind. . . enough to leave a demonic presence laughing and echoing all about in her mind. Sigh. Oh well. At least her tone didn't sound awkward, but rather it was smooth and flowing, just like any political figure would sound.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yukata Family Home - Tuesday - 2:40 am - Full Moon

tumblr_mt4j7hWy5Y1sitaoeo1_500.gif

"Shall we indulge?"

Looking over the drinks in the cabinet he would listen to Haruka... but his face would have an expression of utter fear. He didnt know how to answer her. He couldnt just tell her that he loved her. He couldnt just tell her how his heart would flutter like a school girl around her biggest crush. He didnt know how to feel but he had kept the facade of perpetual friendzoning and he had grown comfortable with it. However, he didnt want it. Everyday... He just wanted to hold her like his own. However, he couldnt do that... especially with her being the Daimyo. Her status far exceeded his. And if the people saw that she had a weakness they might exploit it. It wouldnt end well... especially with his guardianship. He had to protect. He could not love another. It was against the Gods... right? Maybe... Maybe not. Souji knew that he couldnt do it. It would cause too many problems.

But Maybe.... maybe if he knew that she at least felt the same they could keep it underwraps right? Maybe. It wasnt good though, that was just as risky. There was just too much that could happen so he had to just forget his feelings. As he had been all these years. "Uhm, what I was... going to say? Nothing. I just appreciate our... friendship. Sometimes I cant express it in words...", nodding he would turn around grabbing the apple bottle and heading himself back to where she was. To 'mango' tea and apple alcohol. Well... this was going to be something of a spectacle. He surely was going to get her as drunk as he could. Loosen up. She had enough worries in this life. Her mother, the country... and with ensuing wars and the elders enemies. Inheriting your predecessors enemies. It had to suck...

"My question deals with me and you, I dont wanna get into that...", Souji would say without even thinking and even after saying it, what he said didnt register so he continued speaking, "I wish I could make it hotter for you Haruka... I'll figure out a way to keep it hot for you one day... I promise.". Nodding he would start with a few shot glasses with lime and salt. It was going to be fun... the apple Vodka would have a kick to it. So with the enhanced tea he would wonder how long she would be able to hang? lifting his glass to her, "What have I been doing? Drinking. Trying to figure out how I can make it to the next level of Guardianship... Elite. I've been a guardian for years. Over half my life it seems... but you remember they held me back for five years because I was 'too young'... Anyways... Cheers?.", and with that he would await her initiation of the drinking clinging his glass to hers and downing the shot with relative ease... though everyone had that face when the alcohol hit them. And By the name of Nokuzu it was strawnk~

[Mft]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
T0X2Uey.png

Legs crossed, one over the other, as the young woman waited there at the table. Bringing her hand up, she would place it under her chin and plant her elbow into her leg as she awaited the aforementioned drinks. Oh, and for Souji to finally speak his mind. That would've been a nice thing to happen too, right? Yes, that's what she led herself to believe right now. However, that last bit had to have been a farfetched notion. Souji never seemed to speak his mind, always caught up in himself. In a way, he was just like her, except she seemed to have a softer, less edgy air around her. Tch, and like a premonition of the future. . . She knew that Souji was never really going to outwardly speak his mind. Hell, he had even forgotten what he was going to say. It was enough to make her want to plant the palm of her hand right into her forehead and give an audible sigh-- but she managed to resist the very urge that picked at her. She would call that a success for now.

Oh, look! It seemed as though Souji was beginning to remember what exactly he had been thinking-slash-wanting to talk about with her. Or maybe, just maybe, it was because he was feeling a little less than fresh? Didn't have that not so clean feeling. . . Oh wait, wrong commercial. Pointing an index finger at him in a lazy manner, she'd roll her eyes. She was feeling relaxed, calm from the tea. It was a nice feeling. "Well, clearly you want to get into it. It's bothering you." She'd state rather plainly, closing her eyes as she leaned more into her hand. Long day at the office, Haruka? It seemed so, because she was slouching over like no other. It was a feeling of safety in this home, sitting here with Souji. She could relax and not feel like she was going to lose her head to someone else's katana or something along those lines. As for the hot comment? She was pretty sure that there was a double meaning to that that she just couldn't place her finely manicured fingertip on. Not like she was attempting to anyways, though.

"Elite Guardianship? I would've thought you would have it by now. They're fools to not grant it to you. If I had not been the Daimyo, I would've gone for such a position." Lifting the shotglass up, she'd tilt it in a sort of cheers towards him. Wordless as ever, and as distant as the cold tundra. The tiny clink would fill the silence for only a mere second before she would speak again: "I'll talk to them about you. Put good word in." After all, it was the very least that she could do. Now then, bottoms up.

Ah, Vodka. It was like apple flavored water with a little bite. So smooth~, so good.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yukata Family Home - Tuesday - 2:43am - Full Moon

tumblr_mt4j7hWy5Y1sitaoeo1_500.gif

"Devotion~?"

Shaking his head he didnt think it would be good for him to get into it but after the first drink he couldnt help but spill more beans into the corn fields... Exactly where they didnt need to be. His face flushed instantly after the drink. Though, balancing it with some Mango Tea he would be able to keep himself and his lower tolerance at bay for a bit longer. The Strong... yet smooth taste of the Apple Vodka would give him an amazing feeling, and that didnt help anything at all. Tranquility was not a good trait... not for Souji. It wasnt going to end well. "Well, of course... there are alot of things that bother me. I dont speak on them all the time.", good job. He didnt spil, the be-, "And when it comes to you... and me... I dont know... My heart and mind conflict.", FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! Damnit Souji. Cant trust you with anything when you're drinking... it didnt help that he had drank some of this special tea prior to her arriving. It wasnt going to bode well... but he couldnt stop.

"Hm... As much as I would love for you to put in a good word for me... You know everything in my life has been earned through hardwork. MY family was in shambles before I started taking those extra missions. This house. Everything in here. Was not just something I was born into. While we were not wanting for much... we were not well off either. You know that Ruka..." shaking his head, and allowing his eyes to settle on her then lower for the moment, "I dont know... I feel like I deserved it years ago... I've given my all to the Gods. I've given my life to this country. And I would do it again without hesitation. But is it my darkness that makes people judge me?", he didnt know exactly. He wanted it... he just did not want anything handed to him. Then again, wouldnt that be what happened if he was offered the position? A chance to be closer to the Gods? A chance to be closer to his dream... a chance to finally step from the shadows and be noticed?

It would never happened. A Shadow would never be seen... which is why he always wondered why Nokuzu saw favor on him. He never knew why... Maybe he might never find out the truth.

"Hm... Lets not dwell on it too long, more drink.", filling her glass again and his own he'd raise it in the air once more, "To You're ascension to Daimyo~ May your reign be better than all those who came before you~", nodding with a slight smile he'd bring his glass to her's awaiting for the initiation of the drinking ceremony.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
gnWkyQm.png

Foolish. Sometimes Haruka could not help but be lead to believe that her friend was incredibly foolish in some of his endeavors. Her eyes would gaze towards the shot glass clasped between her fingertips as she listened to him speak. Naturally, she was beginning to feel that warmth swashed over her and it was nice. A feeling that she really, really welcomed. Something that she could also find herself easily becoming attached to- - - which is why she seldom attempted to feel such a feeling. However. . . The conversation was not on her, she was going to keep it on Souji. She just did not understand. . . people could make waves with their power. People could bring about change that was simply just unbelievable, but he sat back and did nothing, trapped within his mind. How must it have felt to be trapped there on all aspects? At least if she knew she did not like something, then she would be able to voice that exact opinion. Hell, if she didn't rank so highly, she could even strike people down for not agreeing with something. However, that thought only crossed her mind once in a while, and right now was a while. When the heart and the mind conflicted, Haruka knew that it was trouble. With her eyes now settling closed, the contact of her eyelids felt much needed as she leaned against the table. "You know you're an idiot, right?" Oops, that uninhibited thing was coming out again. "You let yourself conflict and yet. . . You don't have to." He didn't have to. So she didn't know why he was forcing himself into the role of The Hanged Man. At least, sometimes that was how she imagined Souji. A man with a mission, someone who waited with no action. He accepted that he was going to have to sit back and wait for what he claimed he had fought for. Ah, why did that make her just the slightest bits of angry? He had freedom, so why did he not exercise it? Woah, 'Ruka~. Breathe now. There was no need to get upset in the face of something so minute.

Still, she wanted to so badly. It was okay, though. People chose their fate. . . their destiny. Not everything could be dictated by a singular set like the Tarot Cards that she constantly toted around. Shit, shit, shit~. She felt more tense than relaxed. This was the exact opposite of the tea and alcohol that she wanted. Releasing a tiny breath that she had been holding, she would open her eyes and peer at Souji, forcing a small smile on her mouth. Yet, that smile would be wholly ignorable due to the golden hue that bled over atop of the dazzling blue that her eyes had once been. Navy into gold, the Trancy way, right? Oh wait, different series and roleplay entirely. "If I were you, I would accept what I offer to you." She'd state, tapping the glass against his just lightly. The shot would go down, hot in her throat. It was unlike the smooth sensation of earlier. Oh~? Did he want to change the subject here? Not happening. Sorry, Souji. At least, that much would be conveyed as she moved the glass away from her lips and it would, without a doubt, shatter under the woman's grips there. Wait, that hadn't been something that she meant to do. Pause, pause, pause. Before the pieces had a chance to fly in every direction, they would be frozen mid air along with the blood that had been spilt in the little, ahem, episode.

Coming up to a stand, her eerily glowing eyes would peer at the hand now frozen in a stasis thanks to. . . What? Haru? Or was it her bloodline? She wasn't entirely sure here. Though, she'd look back up at Souji with a grimace on her features. Teeth bore together, only to bring more blood. Fangs cutting into her lips as they overlapped. Alcohol and other persuasions. . . they were always good at making the demon come out. Which is why she typically drank alone. Tonight, though. . . It felt worse. A string of blood would flow from the corner of her mouth, and she'd bring up a hand to brush it away just lightly. What did a person do in such a situation? Apologize for their unruly, demonic behavior? For fucks sakes, this wasn't even something she had told Souji about. The only person that could've even possibly known was a Shaman from the temple, and even then. . . That was for purposes that pertained to healing strictly. Reaching up, she'd attempt to grab onto the front of his shirt, and if that had been successful, her fingers would've torn into the fabric almost far too easily. An odd confliction settled in her eyes. Almost too strange to behold. "You have the god damn freedom that I don't have, and you devote it all to fake entities. You have the ability to take my assistance, and you push it off to the side, Souji." Her fist would tighten now, and the other ice-encased hand would settle down by her side. She needn't worry about frost bite. It'd have to be absolute zero to fuck her over. "If you feel like you deserve something, then stop wallowing and take it." But don't you damn well dare say that it was people prejudice against you because of your darkness. She could see right through it. She knew it was simply just a lack of action. He could have it all. She wasn't going to sit here and listen to that shit.

"I just don't get it!" Voice just a little bit elevated at this point. Souji probably wouldn't know that Haru was egging her on, having a bit more control in Haruka's relaxed state of drunkenness. "We're not kids anymore, and the world is yours. Look at this place. All yours. So treat it as such. Do what you like. However you like. Quit being silent and reserved, or so the Gods help you, Souji." Oh man, she was drunk. Did that make sense? She thought it did. Or Haru did. Whoever she was right now. Whatever she was. . .

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
NewSoujicopy_zps7ffc51b1.png

Profound. As he would feel the room seemingly shift in the favor of HAruka. The energy. The tides would change as if the moon were growing closer... causing the waters of Souji's mind to go crazy. His eyes never left her. He had only seen her like this a few times ever in his life. Never towards him... How far had he fallen from who he was supposed to be. Who was he going to allow himself to become the silence... the chakra she gave off. Far surpassed anything he sensed in this village. It was scary to know that at any moment she could likely kill everyone. Souji, calm down. She's your friend. She would never hurt you. Listen to what she's saying... do you not hear her words? Dont you understand she's telling you... Everything you ever wanted in this life... could be your's. Just reach out and touch.

'What have the God's ever done for me...', Nothing. Absolutely nothing but make you give the years of your life to be second on everyones list. To be looked down on when you have given up a chance at being a family man to protect those who dont even respect you. 'But Why dont they respect me?' because you act weak. Therefore you will be treated as such. Give in to her words. Take action... or are you too scared to do whats needed. Are you still that boy that nearly lost his life? Or are you the man thats going to try to take this WOMAN'S hand in marriage one day? 'She'll never wan-' SHUT UP! And listen. Can you not hear the echoing words in your heart. Both your mind and heart agree... why is it you cant feel it in your very soul that she's right. She's right Souji and you arent trusting the person you said you would give your life to protect? How dare you...

Looking up to her, his face blank... but shame written in his eyes. She knew him more than anyone. And this moment this very moment she had given him would change things here out. "You're right.", finally he would speak after lowering his head and standing to his feet before downing another glass. Pouring himself another one. "What have they done... To respect me. To appreciate anything I've done... And I've sat back and let them spit on me... without flinching." shaking his head and looking into her's. The Shadows... The void within him slowly releasing itself from his pores as if rising directly from his skin. "I wont... I will not bow anymore. So, I will take you up on everything you've said...", smirking he would finally let off a shiney grin and down one more glass, his eyes flickering a bit. Simlar to her, but his was a seal of Hell buried on his sternum causing his eyes to glow but the color did not change, "Lets do as Adults do then.... Shall we?", and with that he'd lean forward moving a hand closer to Haruka's side... as if to wrap around her waist.

"It takes two to Tango.", something was going on... and something had finally clicked for Souji... he was not going to live in the shadows any longer.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
cU43IR5.png

It was odd, the way that the ice that bound up the woman's hand like a bandage would crackle and strain. The solidified liquid that was mixed of water, blood, and alcohol would come to an almost threatening point. It was one that threatened to cut through someone's flesh with the slightest of pressures. That hand that once hung limply down by her side rose as he brought his hand down by her side to draw her closer. The pointed tip would trail just lightly enough against his jawline that he did not bleed. . . But she couldn't keep that promise forever, now, could she? She was only. . . human after all. "I wonder who you're listening for, Souji. . . I really do." She'd whisper, and it had a haunted echo attached to it. Let's be serious here, she didn't know. Was he speaking for himself, or was he speaking for her sakes? Would he fall back into defeat and reclusion once more while sober? Haruka may not have remembered every last bit of this, but she knew that Haru would have. Leave it to Haru to remind her of every little thing. . . Some days, she wondered if Haru was more fond of Souji than herself. Was that some fucked up thinking, though? The demon inside of her being in love with her best friend. . . Who would've thought? It didn't bother her right now, though. After all, she almost felt too gone to really care. Her golden eyes would look him up and down now. Cheesy lines and the such. . . why did it make her feel like he was holding back? Oh right~ Because Rome was not built in a single day, and she knew that all of his inhibition couldn't be gone with a single statement of hers.

With an odd look etched across her features, she would watch him in silence. "Adults?" She'd murmur with a smirk on her features. "Don't you know that's really fucking boring?" Pressing her hand upwards, the tip of the icy little creation would bore right into the soft underside of his chin. His blood would slowly begin it's descent down the makeshift blade as she watched the features of his face. Would they change? She wasn't too sure.

"I hope you understand that words simply just are not enough." After all, they never were. . . She knew that action was the basis of well, everything. If only a person's words could carve out an entire nation, no? "Come on, Souji. What is it?" Haru, of course.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
NewSouji2_zps8369fec3.png

Word word words. They meant nothing without the actions behind them and Subtle would not do. Not tonight. Not ever again. Souji's eyes dropped feeling the chilling edge of her digit tracing his chin. It made him shudder in glee... however it was amazing to feel and know that she was pushing forth. However, where was this coming from? Would he remember this all tomorrow? Yes. He would. Even in drunkenness this was something he wanted. He could not get it otherwise and even if it would only be for one night that he was able to be open about his feelingd. Then so be it. However, her words would eclipse his mind, echoing in eternity. His younger brother... Oyochi just the same. Making him become the person he needed to be. Stop sitting in the shadows waiting for life to happen. He had to go out and take it. Take the life he felt he deserved.

"Understand that it doesnt end with anything that I do... because like I said it takes two to Tango. Quite rude of me to take something that belongs not to me, no?", shaking his head it was something that he knew In his heart... it was time to let it out. "You know I've loved you... and if you dont know you're as much an idiot as I have for holding back this long...", shaking his head, he'd clench down baring his teeth to her in an oddball grin. "Know that if not for this you right now... I'd likely never step from my own shadow.", pushing closer and if her finger were still placed on his chin.

"Let me stop speaking... as my words no longer have any merit for what my actions are about to reveal...", leaning deeper into her finger causing the blood to fall slowly more down his neck. A small crimson river, ever showing of what they would do... What they would do for the sake of doing. Souji wasnt about to stop now. the coin had been flipped and it was time for him to continue, pushing. Until his body was placed against the cold frame of 'Ruka. Now was the time for him to make his move... leaning... closer. Dont speak~ I know just what your thinking~ SO please stop explainin~ Souji's mind couldnt fully wrap around what he was doing... he didnt particularly want to stop though. The glimmer of red on his cheeks showing his tipsy state. Though first he would have to finish... and the finish was just... inches... away...

Closing in his face finally within a breath away, and with a closing of his eyes, he'd seal it... by the pressing of his lips and body unto hers. Mrow~

[MFT]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_lthxcoemHb1qde3eto1_500.gif

His words were almost enough to cause the young woman laughter in such a situation. However, she kept that impeccable poker face that she always seemed to grasp on to. After all, why would people think a leader would be so dense? Her mind explored things that shouldn't have been, and she was always certain to be sure of something before she proceeded. After all, he was supposed to be the one who would understand absolutely every move that she made. If he didn't, then who would? Of course, this would be quite the question to answer, right? As her hand would slide away from where she had jabbed him prior to this segment of the conversation, she would let her wrist flick and the ice and glass shards would careen down to the ground, giving a bit of a clatter as they met the ground there. As he leaned in closer, she couldn't help but feel the odd sensation of a particularly dead heart beating to life, loud enough that she could hear it in her ears. This alone was enough to bring a blush scrawling across her pale features. A warmth that she had not experienced that blossomed directly from the left-center of her chest. It was almost uncomfortable, but it still had that strange appeal to her. Now, he was close enough that she could feel each and every breath of his on her own lips.

As she felt his body and his mouth meld against her own, her eyes did not settle close, but the odd golden glimmer that had once been there seemed to fall back, fading from where it had once been. The strange Demonness had been quelled, leaving a drunken Haruka to wait there for just a brief moment until finally her eyes would slide shut and she'd bring her arms up and around his neck. Using that now as leverage, she would adjust herself now so that she could hike her pretty little dress up and wrap her legs around his hips. The blood that had escaped Souji's flesh had been of little issue to her now, even though it would stain along the cloth of her clothing. Pulling their lips apart only the slightest of bits, maybe millimeters, what could only be described as a soft sob escaped her lips, and a tear fell down her features.

There was no denial here: It was a relief to know that they'd both finally find what they were after. And that was why she pulled herself unbearably close to him, coming back to that kiss just as was intended. It was almost like being lost in a desert and finally finding the oasis, and she'd drink to her heart's content, no matter what was to be said. After all, they were in a private place that could hold intimate interaction. No one could take that away.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
SoujiAndHaru_zpsa292bde9.png

Dangerously In...~

Oh well and with the words of his mouth, the meditations of his heart... He would hope that they were acceptable in her sight. There were no Gods... there couldnt be because if there were they would have stepped in. Stopped him like he stopped himself all these years. All he had to do was go out and get what he wanted and he would be able to succeed? He was going to push forth now. Push forth with everything he had ever wanted, because he controlled his destiny. He controlled his fate. Not them. Not those elders that held him back for years after he had definitively shown that he was great and had greatness within him./ They shunted his growth. Making him have to use his own devices to help himself. They did not help him train. They made him be alone. Alone in the shadows... and finally he realized why Haruka disbelieved them. Why she went the ANBU Route. Honor was nothing when it came to protecting the people in this country. Warriors killed in Warrior fashion.

The Ice broke away... and her legs now wrapped around Souji, he couldnt help but move his own hands cupping her bottom and firmly gripping at her fleshly behind. It was enough to cause him to gasp alittle. His breathing growing deeper and heavier, and the muscle in his chest pumping new life into a once soulless state of being. Her gasps for air would become... more potent as the night would go on. His eyes tracing hers, gliding in the air of ecstasy... And maybe just maybe he would be doing something seriously delicious tonight. Or at least he would be tasting something. Either way, there wasnt much else to say...
"And... we shall become one... this day forth..."
Then he moved his mouth and moved to the same spot as before. His fangs dripped as he was enthralled... he was ready to mark her and make her his own. His fangs would dive into her neck piercing her skin and digging deeply into her flesh. This could be agonizing pain or complete pleasure depending how naughty she was. It was at this point that he began to infuse suck her chakra from her body into his own. Pouring her chakra into his body he mixed it within his own system mixing it with his own cursed seal and his natural chakra. Phase one was coming to an end... and phase two would begin immediately his teeth flexed as he began to embrace her more moving his free hand from her face... sliding it down her body slowly, allowing his chakra to pour into her even through the surface of his hand. His hand gently passing over her chest and then resting once more on her stomach. Then his nails began to grow slightly.... He then pressed his nails into her stomach drawing a bit of blood and potentially causing her to whimper in pain... this was where he had to get ruthless.

Forcing their chakra back inside her the her bright red chakra began to fly up with his burning the ground around them. And creating a small rumble beneath them. His embrace upon her tightened as he was now giving her their chakra mixed together. Forcing it through her stomach and her neck evenly being distributed only to ensure that she was safe during this. Placing his hand deeply and lustfully on her chest groping her, then he brought her lips back to his. Pure Ecstasy. Closing his eyes... he couldnt help it. She was too sexy to turn away from. Leaning his body into her's he would down again on her shoulder and neck as his hands would wander into her uncharted isles. He had found the wonders of the Shinobi world.... in his own house...

As would any PG-13 Scene, the scene would fade as Souji pushed the things on the table aside, wrapping them in shadows so none would be able to peak upon their love making...

Aka.

[Dark Sage Sealing Lunar to Haruka]
[Topic End.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back