Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Minamoto-Kono Sumi

Sumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Minamoto-Kono Natsumi

Physical Description: Sumi is a girl of medium height with a lean, muscular build. She has mid-length black hair and a single left-swept red highlight on her bangs. Her blue eyes have peculiar gear-shaped pupils with eight grooves around the edges. Her outfit is a simple white shirt with a red ribbon tie, a black miniskirt, white sneakers, and a black and white jacket with rolled up sleeves. Her shirt is a crop top with mid-length sleeves that bares her midriff. Her sailor-style collar with red stripes is tied by a multicolored scarf. Her skirt is held up by suspenders attached to a belt.

Mental Description: Sumi can be very hot-headed. She has a short-temper and has a hard time not reacting when people try to get the best of her. She also has a very rebellious attitude. She doesn't care that her superiors may know more than she does. She likes to do things her way and hates being ordered around by others. If she doesn't understand the reasoning behind what someone tells her to do, she is more likely to do what she wants the way she wants without concern for the consequences.

History: She was born in the stone village, though their family was originally from the mist village. She is the youngest of two, being the younger sister of Kono Haruka. Sumi embraced the culture she was born into, being very battle-oriented. Respect, honor, and family have always been important to her. Which may be why she gained such a short temper. She never was one to put up with other people's crap. Even as a child, she would often get into fights for what to others seemed like no reason. But she always put it on honor. If another child her age or even older disrespected her, or even said something that should thought was even slightly out of line, she lost her temper and a fist-fight would ensue. She didn't win them all, but she did win enough that she held a certain pride about herself.

This pride is what lead her to join the ninja academy, aside from her admiration for her older sister. Sumi had always been the rebellious sort, wanting to do things her own way, but that didn't defer her from the natural tendencies of younger siblings to want to make their older siblings proud. Sumi had a great amount of respect for her sister and wanted to be as great a shinobi as she was.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: Kono-Minamoto Sumi

More?? >.>
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Yukata Souji]
[Senshi Megami]
[Rounin Tao]
[Kamaru]
[Fumika]
Kimi

<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back