Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Missing in Action [ANBU Meeting- ANBU and AiT Only]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki stood in the centre of the audience chamber, unusually even though this was a official meeting the Captain wasn’t dressed in her formal wear, with the suddenness of the new there was no time for her to change beside that wasn’t what was important at this time. All around her where empty seats, large pools of white light cascaded from the lights that hung from the ceiling of the room, the blueish black hue covered the parts of the room where the light didn’t penetrate, the shadows worried her, normally she would see solace in them, now she saw them a threat.

The silence was eerie to the Haku it was a space that was designed to been filled with noise, the last of it was in stark contrast to its intended purposes. It hadn’t been long since she and Yukio had received the news of Maki’s disappearance and what was more disturbing was the fact that he needed their help, after coming back from the Sennin meeting she knew that she needed to make the rest of the branch aware of what was going on. Sending messengers to all the branch all she needed to do know was wait for them to arrive, she took a seat in one of the four chairs that where placed at the front for her, the Sennin and her fellow captains, she looked at the chair for a minute before slamming her fist on the desk that stood before them.
“Damn it Maki, why did it have to be you” She muttered under her breath, the only witness to her moment of weakness was the darkness.
[Topic Entered]
[Summoning All ANBU and AiT]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had been doing better over the couple of days that went over... His mind still absent to the day that had happened a little before... His hands were on his legs as he sat under the beautiful tree that kept in the blossoming.. It had a soothing effect on him as he sorted out his own mind, but that moment was soon disappearing as he got a certain note to make his way quickly towards the ANBU compound... All that his mind was going to tell him... that he was going to regret this instead of resting... But none the less he kept a smile towards himself. "I can't sit down idle anyways..." He said as he got himself at least a little bit geared up to show up there, maybe not in full gear... but he went towards the place. Once he was there he knocked on the door to gain access for entrance... and once he heard Yuki he had a gut feeling something was wrong already. "O-oi..." He said as he saw her and instantly got a bit worried... Like an actual son would over a mom that kind of gut feeling and body language he showed. "Something is wrong... Isn't there..?" He said with a worried tune... and if there was anyone else to enter he would soon build up that wall he had around himself after the near-death experience... more silent and absentminded.

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ill never get used to this... Walking through the steps of the new headquarter of the Anbu Juko once more wondered why the new head of Konoha's secret police had decided to move bases. Other than Maru possibly lurking outside of our old hq and looking for more people to be stepped on by i couldnt think of anything reasonable... The echo of his steps followed him as he passed various rooms and halls, some built to function like meetingrooms while others were cafeterias or filled with all the necessary tools to build a stronger body. I really should start training too... what did she say again.... Juko's thoughts trailed back to the hospital he ended up in after fighting with Maru. I really need to find a way to get stronger... as fast as possible. I have no time for regular exercise and weightlifting... From the corner of his eye he spotted a bulky man that was doing precisely that, lifting a big weight with one hand.
Scratching his face with one hand he considered trying on one of the weights for himself but moments later he shook the thought off.
No need embarassing myself like that...
With his hand still clenching an invisible weight and pondering all sorts of thougths Juko finally reached the room where he had been ordered to gather and wait. Somehow this note doesnt exactly read like a happy gathering... The small paper in his hand had been neatly folded before but after several moments of idleness in his pockets it looked more like a forgotten grocery list. You better not let them see that...
Putting the paper swiftly back into his pocket Juko entered the room.
H...hello? At first he didnt even see Yuki and only when he fully opened the door he saw the captain sitting in the otherwise almost entirely empty room. Noticing the other chairs, Juko quickly bowed towards the woman and pointed towards one of the seats closest to the door. I have received a note regarding a meeting, Yuki-sama? May i take a seat?
While he was speaking his eyes flitted across the room, taking in the dark corners, the empty walls, the boy he had already met once before and the cold light hanging above. This really isnt a pleasant room. It looks like torture and smells like torture... i am afraid this will end most unpleasantly... His tongue flicked out wetting his lips as he pondered whether he had most recently done anything worth punishment.
WC: 419​

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking through the halls of the ANBU compound this was a dire time for the branch indeed, with Maki missing and a team being sent out to retrieve him things would have to be done with haste rather than the slow and steady approach that the Hyuuga preferred with that in mind Yuki had made the rational decision to inform the remainder of the branch on current events in the aftermath of the Sennin meeting pondering who he could take on the mission at hand. "Guess its a matter of picking the best candidates from what we have preferably those i can trust given the circumstances." He had some in mind but that would have to wait for the time being for now the meeting took priority.

Stepping into the Auditorium it seemed some had arrived ahead of him understandable after making a quick detour over to the medical branch to check up on those who were available considering what he had in mind. Coming to Yuki's side at the front he turned on his heels to face outwards speaking in a hushed tone towards his fellow captain. "There's been no update from my operatives since leaving the meeting, With that in mind I'll be taking only those I feel I can truly trust to see this through lest we lose anyone else."

There was non of the usual laid back tone in his words fully realizing how serious things were wishing to keep Yuki up to date before the start of the meeting in case there were any other developments with this unfortunatly not being the case not holding out hope that things would get easier before they got harder.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”It’s not wise to disturb an artist at work." -. Kodoma Fujio

From the moment he had settled in the outskirts of Konoha days Yoshihisa could dedicate to his craft were few and far between, with the innumerable effigies strewn across the homestead serving as evidence that despite it all he was committed if nothing else: The vast majority of the ceramic was loosely connected by a theme, various projects that had been discarded in a fit of anger. If the adolescent had as little restraint as his kinsmen were usually known for, it would go without question that the countryside at this point in time would need to undergo some much needed renovation. And today was yet another day where his self-discipline was put to the test, his latest piece barely left untouched as he shut the front door behind him to attend the emergency meeting, the only visible evidence of his frustration being that the orchard he passed through en route to the village was mysteriously down one tree.

“Umakaki, reporting in as per your request, Yuki-sama.” Yoshihisa had chosen to refrain from calling Yuki out on her outburst, instead settling down in the nearest chair as he watched the remaining branch member trickle in for the meeting. It was food for thought, however, to know that the state of emergency revolved around their Sennin and his whereabouts. He had to admit, that despite his opinion that the ANBU were never meant to be the most ‘human’ amongst shinobi, the whole ordeal was suddenly causing the branch to take an unusually sharp turn away from the usual uncanny valley.

[MFT]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The kunoichi made her way to the compound only one thought revolving in her head.This has to be serious if it is a branch - wide meeting.Her attire consisted of the usual standard ANBU uniform with her brown hair pinned up in a bun and her eyes shimmered with a worry. A worry about the state of the branch. The meeting it had seemed was being called in a urgent manner and Soku bet it was to do with the ANBU Sennin ' s long period of absence. She ventured into the vast audience hall taking note of who was there. Four chairs sat at the front of the room with a desk and there stood the two Captains, Yukio and Yuki. She'd hadn't really interacted with the female Captain much running into her once when she was in the hospital after having that fight with Arata.

"Present as requested, Yuki-sama."The Santaru said in a steady tone sensing the quiet silence in the room. Something was very wrong and she could tell just from the body language of everyone present. Soku felt like she was at a funeral and knew this was not a time to jack around, something had happened or why else would there be a branch - wide meeting such as this one?
There were a few other branch members there.

She recognized Izumi to whom she gave a little nod and a smile acknowledging his presence. There were two other branch ninja there aside from the Captain's both of whom she didn't recognize. Taking in their features, Soku filed it away for future reference before turning her attention back to the Captain's. Introductions were not appropriate for the matter at hand currently. One could almost taste the thick tension in the room.

[Topic entered]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sleep seemed to be something that has never existed. It has been a few days since Ziren's fight with Takeshi... He had no home. His brother burnt his apartment to the ground. He was in the Forest of Death, half asleep, half awake. His consiousness not really there.

Blood dripped from where his left arm should have been. His fight with Takeshi... Didn't go well... He doesn't remember being in the hospital, but he does remember being here. There was something about this place that made it his place to escape to. His arm was cut just where the elbow was.

That was when a person found him. He didn't know how, or why, but they handed him a letter. He made a blood weapon and cut it open to see what it had to say. It was a summons. Apparently something else was going on. Something that needed all in the ANBU branches attention.

Ziren got up and dusted himself off with his one hand. He did manage to clean himself off in a nearby pond. But otherwise, he looked like he has been living in the woods for while. With no other clothes since all of it was burned down in his apartment. He wore ruined shirt, it's original color not even there anymore as ashes, soot, blood, and mud caked it. Even with washing off in the pond, he was wearing a ruined, ripped into pieces shirt. His jeans were just about the same. Luckily they weren't as ripped as the shirt.

He arrived at the new ANBU base of operations, not saying a word, as he passed by so many people that he knew of, and others, who were new to him. He looked around. He didn't know who they were waiting on. But then he spoke.

"Sorry for my... appearance. Now..." He listened to the blood flows. The captains seem on edge for some reason. What's more unsettling is that Ziren can't pinpoint where Maki's blood flow was. He has a feeling. But it'd be better to hear from the captains than to hear it from a crazy looking dude with one arm.

Even in his current condition. He has to stay strong, despite all the crap that he's been dealt with these past few days. But it's kind of hard. His mind is beyond broken, as he is still processing everything that has happened up to this point.

"Reported...As requested..."

(MFT 407)

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He stood at the very peak of the tree, his weight barely pushing down on the tree as he gazed quietly towards the horizon. There is nothing more relaxing than a day without anything to worry about Kuro sighed in relief before a smile slowly surface on the still face which was quickly overturned as a small note slowly floated in front of his eye, reading "Assemble at the New ANBU base in the interior complex of the Hokage Rock". He brought both of his hands and rubbed his face in frustation by letting out a small shout in anger, I really jinxed myself there huh.....why does it always happen when I don't want it Kuro berated himself as he calmly jumped off from the tree before casting Earth Flow River to soften the ground underneath him to lessen the impact of landing.

Kuro as usual took his own sweet time to walk towards the meetup, as he wanted to enjoy the relaxing atmosphere as much as he can before being set back into the darkness of ANBU. Life is short when you're an ANBU....you don't get to enjoy a lot of things His eyes stared at a small group of kids playing around with toys, emitting an aura of innocence, If other people's happiness is achieved at the cost of mine, I'll always be willing He stated as a look of determination covered his face, only then did he start to speed up his pace.

Only a few minutes later, he had already reached the complex's door which was emitting a depressing aura of torture and death, ANBU.....a place of sacrifice.....and hell itself Kuro frowned as he pushed the door open to reveal a seven people already waiting. He lightly bowed towards Yuki's direction, "Captain Yuki, pleasure to meet you again, and let out a nod of notice towards the others, while he walked towards a darkest corner of the complex and planted himself there, not minding anything.... while waiting for the others to arrive.

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Arriving late as usual Doku clutched the note that summoned him in one hand and a cup of tea in the other. Damn kids always disturbing me for some foolish purpose or another, can't they leave me be? He thought to himself, as he had just finished making his tea when the messenger had arrived. He sought a seat at the back of the chamber somewhere in the shadows where he would least likely be noticed and possibly be left to finish his tea in peace while the meeting was conducted.

After seating himself he took a sip of tea and took note of those that had already arrived. They are all children! What is this branch coming too? It had been a while since he had attended a meeting like this and he had mostly kept to himself so had not met most of his fellow ANBU before. He knew this was his fault but he couldn't really be bothered to change it, if he got to know them then they would bother him with their problems all the time. Anyway, he was here now and if he was careful then they might not hear him snore during the boring bits.

[Topic Entered]

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hisao.jpg

Frowning Hisao moved slowly, walking with a limp towards the ANBU meeting, the summons folded neatly in his suit pocket. The dark fabric was old, but did not show much sign of wear, as he was so used to always being in uniform. In one of his rare moments out of it, he had received this, and seeing the urgency, had not bothered to change. He had summoned his Mask and made haste to the ANBU HQ.

Entering the room, he was yet again reminded he was quite old, which is something his bones already did without him having to see all of the younger ANBU. Noticing Doku, he made his way over to his annoyingly young looking friend and sat down, waiting to hear what the summons was about. ”One day you will look as old as you are Doku-Chan.” Reaching into his suit, he pulled his flask out and took a drink from it. ”I wonder how long this will take?”

[Topic Entered]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo walked into the room wearing his raven mask. He gave a brief look around the room to realize that he needed to attend more of these meetings. Who would have thought being a captain meant so little time doing the fun stuff he thought to himself. Ever since he took the job it seemed that he did not have time to deal with the things that made ANBU fun. But that wasn’t why he had joined and he wasn’t going to shy away from his duties now.

Looking around the room it seemed that there more faces that he did not recognize. He would need to do something about that. He was not wearing his white captains cloak. The missive that he had received had said this this was a priority and he did not have it on him at the time, instead choosing to head straight to the meeting.

As he walked through the room he heard someone asking permission to sit. Granted it wasn’t addressed to him but he was walking by the young boy he decided to answer. ”If you are here that means you are meant to be here, so have a seat.“ He said it low enough so that the boy could hear but not really wanting to embarrass him by calling out the unnecessariness of the words.

He walked up to where his fellow captains were seated and in a whisper asked them. ”What is going on?“

[MFT]

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Headphones where in her ears, blaring tunes as she strolled into the meeting place with a bit of a pep in her step. She didn't understand why she got such a letter to arrive in a timely manner, but she did. She wore a self-made ANBU mask made of clay, it was still her specialty despite her absence within Konoha as a whole. She had been gone a while, in an attempt to control her gifts and she came back stronger for it, in a lot of hidden ways. That meant however, that she was still simply an AiT and one not suited for whatever it was this meeting was about. She strolled in, and slid into an empty seat, popping the headphones out of her ears and sliding the music device under her, between her back and the seat.

"Must be serious, if I'm here...maybe they want me to blow something up?" she mused aloud, not to sure what her purpose was for attending. She blindly followed the letter, and here she was. Would she even be useful to this cause, whatever it may be?

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana, received a message for a meeting at ANBU compound to attend. She dropped everything, this was important and headed towards the auditorium. As she got closer she heard other voices, she felt bad she was later than the rest, but a few things have come up, she made her way through the doors, as saw a few faces she knew. She saw Yuki and the others at the top of the room. Ziren was there, Hana went over to sit by him, she looked at once where his one arm was,It made her frown a lot. She hoped she didn’t miss anything yet, people were talking so she guessed it didn’t start yet. She sat quietly beside him waiting for the meeting to start.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

With a maintainedslouched posture, her shoulder remained inseperable from the vacant corner. Hanako had been a difficult kunoichi to gauge in terms of her reactions to crowd interaction, as dispite prior instances of energetic willingness she was reclused and silent. Her eyes darted from the various faces dotting the crowd, prematurely judging them based on surface tendencies she observed. She herself did not display any visual clues to discern her personality or behavioral ticks from besides being anti-social. Even her attire gave nothing off, being that she wore standard garbs expected of anbu and a mask that had a respirator built into the design.

Besides this what occupied her thoughts most was the nature of the meeting which had promptly brought everyone here with haste. She could taste something wavering in the air, a taste that was accompanied by raised neck hair and spinal chills.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female sat at the front of the stage, Izumi was the first to arrive, she knew that he could tell that there was something wrong by the look on her face she smiled weakly at him before the other joined her, she watched the faces of the ANBU filtered into the room, so of them she was familiar with, others not so some of them. She took a deep breath and looked at Yukio and Manzo sat either side of her, it wasn’t good news that she bore but it was news that they needed to know.

“Thank you all for joining me, I know that I have called this meeting with no warning but what I have to tell you all is of great importance.” She looked over the sea of faces that stared back at her. “Lord Maki, ANBU Sennin has gone missing, and we have reason to believe that he is being held against his will. While on the surface to some of you this might not sound troubling, however those who know the strength that Maki holds will know that this is small feat and those who have him are not to be underestimated. Yukio will be leading a rescue team to bring him back to us.” She looked at Yukio even though her face might not have portrayed it she was worried for his safety, she turned back to the crowd “As of now I will be acting as ANUB Sennin until Maki is returned to us. for the rest of you, we are on Red Alert we don’t know who has taken him or how many there are or what their motives are.” She finished what she was saying and allowed there to be a momentary pause, “Are there any questions?”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As there was little reason to act surprised, Yoshihisa got up on his feet when they were given clearance to ask questions. ”Do we have any information whether or not he has vanished from within the village limits, and if that isn’t the case what his last known location has been?” He cleared his throat, his inner monologue still calling it too early to actually label the event as an abduction, for someone like Maki could easily make himself disappear off the face if he wanted to for whatever reason.

”Aside from that, have the rescue team members already been decided upon as we speak?” And with that, he was seated once more as he just kept his eyes front, observing the squad captains and Yuki in particular. He had deliberately left out the question on the current acting assassination branch captain as to not draw any unnecessary suspicion, but he was most definitely curious on whether or not he would find out about it by the end of the meeting.

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Baffled by the sudden amount of Anbus that entered the room shortly after him and the mute kid Juko didnt move until one particular Anbu curtly adressed him, asking him to take a seat. Er... yes, sure.. When he had asked that to take a seat not many people had been inside the room, now however most seats had already been taken so that Juko had to take one at the most edge of the room. He had seen a few familiar faces plop in to the meeting but was grateful not having to see Maru enter the room. I honestly dont know how i wouldve reacted upon seeing his smug face again... starting a fight right here and right before a meeting would probably have been less than helpful...
After having sat down he finally took a moment to look at all the other Anbus that were still arriving. One of them had caught his eyes already before, the young man was wearing a shredded shirt and missing an arm. The wound in combination with the dirty appearance and the smell of sweat and mud that followed the kid made it seem like the wound had been inflicted just a short while ago. But that wouldve been nonsense... what kind of mission did they send him on, he looks but a few years older than me... Juko turned his head to catch a better glimpse at the people that had come in after the one-armed boy. Only two Anbu had entered the room wearing their Anbumasks, one of which was the heavy-boned looking man that had told Juko to take a seat since he was inside already anyway.
I do remember the fellow... he had been there when Takeshi had given out our squad's and i think i saw him run around in the Academy once or twice before? I cant remember whether he has told me his name though... going by the body id assume him to be an Akimichi... While Juko was trying to remember when he had meet the big Anbu the last persons came trickling in and before long Yuki finally began talking.
When she was done talking and explaining the situation to everybody the man a few seats away from Juko immediately rose and began talking. This person too was familiar to the young seikon, being the shinobi that had extracted the poison Maru had used on him after their fight and then checked on him in the Hospital.
Lord Maki...Maki... i dont really... A picture of a blackarmored figure jumped to his mind. Aaah... Oooh! So THAT is Maki, i see... And he was the Anbu Sennin? Right.... after Takeshi became Hokage it makes sense for someone else to take over the mantle of Anbu Sennin. Must have been a pretty bad pick if he has already been captured and taken... Juko sighed, altough whether it was actual disappointment or simply a reaction to the chaos he knew would come in one way or another was hard to tell, even for him.
His dark eyes pierced the face of Yukio. So he will be leading the team eh...
Straight when the previos speaker had sat down again Juko rose, before anyone could speak before him and possibly divert the attention from the topic at hand.
My apologies in advance for speaking up, Yuki-sama. He implied a short bow towards the captains before continuing. If we dont know WHO has Uhm... Lord... Anbu Sennin Maki, then WHERE will this rescue team be going anyway? Do we have any information at all about personal enemies of his or potential groups that would want him gone AND could actually pull through with it? He bowed again shortly and began sitting down again when he jerked up again. Thinking about it, how do we even know that he has been taken by force? Has anything been found or reached us, pardon me, you, in any way?
Towards the end of the sentence Juko had closed his eyes, feeling as if he was about to blush from the undesired attention.
Please let this be Maru's fault.... Please let this be Maru's fault...
WC: 694​

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren watched as more people came in. Hana sat down by him, but he still stood standing. He initially thought that Maki may have been running late or been sick, but as time ticked by and the last of the ANBU and AIT came through, he was growing in suspicion. He caught one person staring at him, as his appearance was vastly different from all other people. Can't really blame the guy. Not just a normal day when you have a sudden meeting like this and see a guy missing an arm, clothes ripped and slowly bleeding out.

Ziren listened to his own blood flow. Thanks to his healing factor, and him out of the dirty environment, his wounds were starting to heal up faster, probably going to be a stub from where he cut off his own arm. He listened as two others spoke up, frankly, they were uncertain of the whole ordeal of the information that was put out to them just now.

He knows who Maki is. And he ain't no pushover. The dude fought against Takeshi and won. Even as Yuki said that Yukio was going to have to make together a team of people to go and rescue Maki, he knows that there has to be more to it than that.

"Might I suggest something?" Ziren spoke up. He made his voice loud and clear, which moreso sounded hoarse. "I agree with you that whoever these people are, are no pushovers. But even if Yukio picks the best of us for this mission, I don't think they will let Maki go that easily. What I recommend is that we have another team maybe two. In total of three. One team to act as a diversion, to pull the enemy's attention away from Maki, another to combat this group, and Yukio's team to extract Maki. There is a high possibility that even if we go covert and sneak Maki out, that these people will retaliate. I think it might be best to cripple them before they even get the chance. Even better if we can grab a valuable asset from them."

Ziren stopped speaking. What he was talking about was basically sieging the place that held Maki. It was risky, but even more risky in his opinion to send a small group of people to an uncertain enemy, with small chances of coming back.

But what are the chances that they would listen to an AIT who got punished and lost his arm in the process? He would guess that those chances are about zero to none. Hopefully they can act fast enough to save the ANBU Sennin.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo could not believe what he was hearing. Not that their Sennin had been captured. There was always someone stronger. What he couldn’t believe was they were holding a committee meeting to talk about how their Sennin had been captured. If Yukio was going to be leading the effort to find him, why was he here. He could have assembled his team and been looking while the rest of the corps was being briefed.

He heard people starting to talk, which was expected with news like this. The room was going to be nothing but chaos for the next few moments. He heard some good ideas, but frankly not enough information was known, to start developing a plan. Do they know where he was being taken, was anyone sighted. Questions that needed to be answered for the team going to look for him, not to be discussed in a committee. While some of the AiT’s might have good ideas, this was not going to be an easy mission with a high likelihood of death and should be left in a support role.

Turning to Yukio he spoke. He did not raise his voice to be heard by everyone, not that he cared who heard but did not feel the need to broadcast his question.

”What all do you need to get started, if you need people I am more than happy to help.“ His voice was cold and emotionless but he wanted to cut right to the point. Information and ideas could be relayed via radio but for now he was more interested in hearing how the hunt would begin

[MFT]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to each of them speak both as they entered and the general reaction to the news of Maki's disappearance there was bound to be more than a few questions though Yukio would focus on those regarding the mission at hand taking a step forward to speak. "Regarding the mission it will be myself and two others of my choice, considering the scale of this incident and the potential risks I have asked the other branches for assistance on this matter." There was a slight pause most certain there would be some concerns about such a thing however he raised his hand a moment implying more to this explanation. "Though it is our Sennin everything must be taken into account, this is a matter that effects the village as a whole and as such should be taken as something that involves all branches."

Taking a few paces back and forth before those present he had thought through the whole thing in the time taken to get to the meeting from Hokage mansion a plan in mind to retrieve Maki at any cost. "As such I am looking to take the head Joinin and a medic with me, I trust Shinzo to a great degree and bringing a medic with me is not something that needs explaining. Though there may be questions about these methods I would prefer you simply trust my judgement should you have any questions regarding anything other than the mission I shall guide your attention back to Yuki here."

With that he gave a nod to Yuki before returning to standing by her side though there wasn't much time to spare at least as far as he was concerned it was only proper to see each member to their duties before departing ensuring order was maintained. Though he had little doubt in Yuki's ability to put her foot down when push came to shove and was more than ready to back her word should the need arise.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back