Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission/Class and Tutor Reward Limits!

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
So maybe you, or you know someone who's been through this scenario.
You finish a mission or a class thread, only to realize the thread finished on a Sunday, and so you scramble to hurry and write a training post in order to gain the rewards, or even worse, you scramble, only to realize you didn't make it in time, and now it's Monday site-time.
Doesn't that suck?

Well, worry not anymore! Through dialogue, voting, and maybe a few threats to a computer chip. (Don't ask, it deserved the harsh words) We have come to the arrival of an updated limit to rewards, instead of solely being a weekly thing, it has now been optimized to simply being "within 7 days of completion"
What this means, is that you can finish a mission, class or similar on a Sunday and not worry about it too much. Just gain the rewards the next week.

There is still an inherent limit on at max 2 per week, but you can finish a thread mid-week and gain the full rewards the week after.
What this means to the ones approving the rewards, is to just check the date of the moderator/teacher/tutor's final post signifying the end of the thread with their request for rewards of it.

I hope it all makes sense. I hope you guys are excited about this little change in rules.
The rules written up in Mission Rules, has already been updated to reflect these changes, if you notice anything weird or you see conflicting rules to this anywhere else, please do let me know, and I'll go through the edits myself.

Oh and as a final point, added a small addendum in the Basic rules there as well, you cannot use your main or sub account to teach or moderate for the other one, you cannot gain rewards on both, only one account will gain the rewards. (Except Tutor, that's out of the question, no one gains anything then)

Best regards,
Administration Team

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back