Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Complete[Entering Village]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindou was finally back from his mission. He has witnessed disturbing events but he was able to save the girls. One received a broken toe and all of them maybe scarred for life. Hopefully, they will attempt to become shinobi and avoid poverty. The grizzled and scarred man walked up to the gates and was ready to be let in. He had enough with the cold weather and he was late for class.

Let me in! Please!

Shindou strolled in.

village entered

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
8b0d836f-993f-4b39-b920-423e76ccbf61_zps0e2bde6a.jpg

cloud_genin.gif

Jeno had been visualizing techniques for defeating seventeen armed shinobi in desperate combat to save a Fire Country princess when the call at the Gates awakened--err, disturbed his meditations. He rubbed his face, scratching away some sand from his eyes. Man, I thought I was just gonna be babysitting love letters. Why do I gotta do those rat bastards' jobs too?

He stumped out of the tower and plodded his way over to the old yeller. "Uh, konnichiwa," he said warily. The guy had a white mask, but he was seriously way taller than Jeno and had a murderous aura. "Can I see your papers?" Once the temporary mission passport was handed over and examined, Jeno would let Shindou back into the village.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finally, Shindou has been waiting for a bit for someone to allow him in. You would think the gates would be more guarded then this. He was getting fed up with the lack of responsibility from all the branches. He stepped towards the man and pulled out his temporary passport. Shindou also took off his mask to prove his identification to the man. After seeing so much blood Shindou would get a little aggressive because he hasn't been into a real battle for so long.

That should do.

entering villag/topic left(Once allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back