Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission for Money [SSM]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu sat in the bed, while he had one of the biggest rooms in the house due to his position inside of the Clan, though it didn't stop it reminding him just how empty the place really was. It was clear that Nobu still had a small twinge of being alone, that was something that would never leave him of course, as his current situation was somewhat confusing clearly he knew that much. Nobu sighed as he glanced outside the window and out into the grounds that they had acquired, the actual house itself was huge and even he understood and respected that. But it was just having work done to it, it was in that state of being dead and alive. No man's land really in terms of what was actually available to him. He had got some gardeners in recently to try and help get things back to life, but money was money and cost was cost, it was clear that he still had to pay a large portion of his earnings to get the place fixed. Not including the amount of wood rot that was around, even Nobu knew that getting this place up to his level of approval would be a timely task.

As he stood up he sighed to himself, it was pointless wondering about things that couldn't be fixed, as he allowed his mind to wander back to that meeting with Asuka. He wondered what she was doing today, such an interesting person yet she had this air of mystery about her that he couldn't quite put his finger on, even he knew that there was something that simply attracted him to her, he would never admit that much though to anyone he still smirked to himself in those few minutes while he was alone.

Walking over to the clothing store, he grabbed his traditional clones out from it in those few minutes, enjoying the fact that he could finally grab the headband as well since his last meeting. He had wondered how well that would go, but he knew full well that time was changing around here. Reports have been strange and things he was hearing had given him some concern. Even though he didn't have his own eye of sight it seemed that he would have to get some information about everything that was happening that would come later, for now, he had managed to get himself a good mission that would allow him to get close to some of his own things that he cared about. As he stood there he pulled off the clothes that he had got for himself. Smiling slightly as he grabbed the normal black shirt and trousers, white shoes that he was used to. Throwing them on to himself, he grabbed the Leaf Headband and slung it around the belt as he carried it loosely on himself to not really wrap it around his head like some kind of idiot that he saw some people walking around looking like.

"Another day to earn some money, I have to admit that as much as I hate the work we are doing, I can understand the need for it, but if it at least pay for what we need it to then its all power to the cause really, even I can understand and appreciate that side to it. This way it just means that the village will be paying me for looking after my own interests, cannot really complain about that much can I. Lets be honest still have a lot more work to do so better start heading out, I already have the assignment, it seems the Main Branch Sennin is keeping me busy since I got that promotion. Should have seen that one coming though but can I really complain at least the pay has been good. That much I do have to admit its not a bad way to earn a living, but once I have everything set up the way I want I will be able to live on what I can supply for myself. "

Nobu finished his monologue to himself in those few moments he reached out and grabbed his trench coat that he usually wore out and about to let everyone know which clan he represented. It was clear that he was prepared once more, finally grabbing the weapons that were around the room he instantly headed out of the door from his room and begun to make his way down the roads towards the exit of the mansion, he looked out into the garden once more noticing the hired gardener once more starting work to get things sorted for him. He nodded towards them seeing their reply back before he headed straight towards the well-known area to him. It seemed that he was returning back to where it all began, that was something he never considered even possible.

As he made it into the oak district he began to walk around looking at the shops, it was the morning still and with the fresh smell of cooking food, breakfast and bakers getting working it seemed that they were getting everything prepared for them to start selling to customers. Even Nobu could understand how busy that would be for them as he knew that there was still a lot more work that had to be put into place before they would begin selling. As he paused in his steps looking down a now-empty street the sight was so familiar to himself, as he remembered how his life had normally started with him having to wake up and go to the Academy from there. Even he understood the number of times he had been cold, starving and now so much had changed since then, he had a home. Hell even something he could consider a family if the group that he was creating could be considered that. Time would change what the future would hold as he had plans, plans for expansion, plans for change. These plans where something that he had already begun to put into motion.

Hearing the sound of something happening closer by snapped him from the trance that he was in, his attention once more coming back to reality as he walked down the streets, towards where the name had come from. It was clear that it was just a stray cat looking for food as the bin lid gently spun on its tipped side before clattering to the ground, the cat that was inside of the bin scurried outside of its searching spot before leaving itself completely out of sight as it took familiar paths that it knew to get to safety from what dangerous that sound could have caused to itself. Nobu chuckled to himself as he watched it unfolding and the noise stopping. Here he was getting concerned that his patrol might actually require him to do something.

"Well I guess its the morning so I should go and grab some food before others get their first, after all, I do need to make sure that I don't work a full days shift without getting some food, after all, exhausting myself for no reason would be something that only an idiot would do. Besides, how can I say no to getting some food especially when it has been cooked so well"

With that he headed to the nearest shop to make sure that he arrived before anyone else, seeing the baker open it was the first time he had been in since representing the village. He pondered how well this would go down but had a rough idea that nothing would happen to affect him too much, after all, he had been doing work for so long now around the place to recover the reputation from his rebellious childhood. He had made sure that every single day he had worked to make sure the reputation was fixed.

After a conversation with the shop owned it seemed that his day was getting started, and he still had no issue saying that there were no problems around here any more, it seemed that a few students had been spotted making some noise but overall it seemed that while he was eating his food he knew that it would quiet down, after all, he had moved into this area and made sure that he had control of everything int his section.

Nobu wanted towards the bar, as he continued to eat his food. Walking inside of the bar he watched as the bartender continued to clean a few glasses behind the bar before noticing Nobu had walked in, giving him a small tilt of his head to signal that he had seen the owner walking in he gestured for the man to head into the office behind knowing full well that he was here to make sure that his bookkeeping was in order and the money was still flowing to the group after all this was the main profit he was making.

As time passed by Nobu had checked everything from his dealings, the bar seemed to make a nice profit on his own, but the stock of Hyuuga eyes that he had managed to get was clear that he was still making a huge profit here. The clan was growing strong and signing off on missions like this would only make it stronger as the funding would go straight back towards the Clan. He knew full well that his mission and day was done but instead of heading back home he lingered at the bar to make sure he had completely checked all of the books.

[TWC:1,609]
[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back