Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Pay Increase!

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
  • Greetings everyone! I bring you tremendous news this day!

Upon much deliberation and awesome suggestions made through the Councils there came a unanimous decision to increase the Mission Pay.
    Not only that, but a system was suggested and further developed upon, leading to this very announcement and system change!

So without further adieu, here we are! More yen! More Missions, and more stats!

Below you will find the newly added changes to the Mission Rules.
    And don't worry, they've already been added to the rules in rules directory!
  • All Currently Approved but not started Missions will go by this system.
  • And all new Missions from this point on!
    • Until next time!
      • The Administrative Team

[spoilername="Missions and More"]Players are able to partake in Solo Missions and Team Missions, which allow players to earn Yen.

Self-Modded Solo Mission
Important: S-Rank Self-Modded Solo Missions do not require the approval of a Kage/Sennin for S-Rank.
Important: Self-Modded Solo Missions above B-Rank are not considered any higher than a B-Rank mission ICly.
Important: Self-modded missions may be done twice in a week, however the second mission done yields half normal rewards.
  • What is a Self-Modded Solo Mission and how do I apply for one?
    • A Solo Mission is a mission type done alone. These are RPs that can be done in a single post or several which ultimately have to be approved by your Village Council before and after completion. These missions should be requested in your Village Request Board, giving a brief overview of what the Mission will entail. These missions Do Not require a Mission Moderator.
  • How many Self-Modded Solo Missions can I do in a month?
    • A user is allowed to perform a Self-Modded Solo Mission twice a week; the first giving the normal amount and the second only half.
  • What Rank of Self-Modded Solo Missions can I perform?
    • A user may only perform a Self-Modded Solo Missions of their current OOC Rank or lower.
      • Example: Joe Ninja is of the C-Rank oocly, Joe Ninja may perform E-Rank through C-Rank Self-Modded Solo Missions.
  • What are the rewards for Solo Missions?
    • E-Rank (Academy Student): 1,500 Yen
    • D-Rank: 2,000 Yen
    • C-Rank: 2,500 Yen
    • B-Rank: 3,000 Yen
    • A-Rank: 4,000 Yen
    • S-Rank: 5,000 Yen
  • What is the required word count for each?
    • E-Rank: 250 Words
    • D-Rank: 300 Words
    • C-Rank: 350 Words
    • B-Rank: 400 Words
    • A-Rank: 450 Words
    • S-Rank: 500 Words

Self-Modded Team Missions
  • What is a Self-Modded Team Mission and how do I apply for one?
    • A Team Mission is a mission type done with other players. These are RPs have to be approved by your Village Council before you start and Do Not require a Mission Moderator. These missions can applied in Village Request Boards or in Mission Request Boards if your village has one.
    • What is the highest rank I can do on a Self-Modded Team Mission?
      • The highest ranking Team Mission one can do is S-Rank.
    • How many Team Missions can I do in a month?
      • Twice a month.
    • What are the rewards for Team Missions?
      • E-Rank (Academy Student): 4,000 Yen (Mission leader gets +500)
      • D Rank: 4,500 Yen (Mission leader gets +1,000)
      • C Rank: 5,000 Yen (Mission leader gets +1,500)
      • B Rank: 5,500 Yen (Mission leader gets +2,500)
      • A Rank: 6,000 Yen (Mission leader gets +3,000)
      • S Rank: 7,500 Yen (Mission leader gets +3,500)
  • What is the required word count for each?
    • E Rank: 1,000 Words
    • D Rank: 1,500 Words
    • C Rank: 2,000 Words
    • B Rank: 2,500 Words
    • A Rank: 3,000 Words
    • S Rank: 3,500 Words

Modded Solo/Team Missions
  • What is a Solo/Team Mission and how do I apply for one?
    • A Team Mission is a mission type done with other players. A solo mission is done by yourself. These are RPs have to be approved by your Village Council before you start and require a Mission Moderator. These missions can applied in Village Request Boards or in Mission Request Boards.
    • What is the highest rank I can do on a Solo/Team Missions?
      • The highest ranking Team Mission one can do is S-Rank.
    • How many Team Missions can I do in a month?
      • Due to Team Missions requiring multiple players, you can do as many as you wish due to multiple players a Mission Moderator be needed.
    • What are the rewards for Team Missions?
      • D Rank: 7,000 Yen (Mission leader gets +500), +20 stats
      • C Rank: 7,500 Yen (Mission leader gets +1,000) +25 stats
      • B Rank: 8,000 Yen (Mission leader gets +1,500), +30 stats
      • A Rank: 8,500 Yen (Mission leader gets +2,000), +35 stats
      • S Rank: 10,000 Yen (Mission leader gets +2,500), +40 stats
    • What are the rewards for Solo Missions?
      • D Rank: 5,000 Yen, +10 stats points
      • C Rank: 6,500 Yen, +15 stats points
      • B Rank: 7,000 Yen, +20 stats points
      • A Rank: 7,500 Yen, +25 stats points
      • S Rank: 9,000 Yen, +30 stats points
  • What is the required word count for modded Missions?
    • D Rank: 1000 Words Total for each member
    • C Rank: 1200 Words Total for each member
    • B Rank: 1,600 Words Total for each member
    • A Rank: 2,000 Words Total for each member
    • S Rank: 2,400 Words Total for each member

Frequently Asked Questions
    • Can I have someone in my topic and RP with them? Yes, however they do not gain any benefits.
    • Where can I put my Mission rewarded Stat points? Everywhere in your own stats Meaning you can also put them into your Advanced Shop points!
    • Does the Mission Moderator get paid as well? Yes! The Mission Moderator receives the same as a member except for stats.
[/spoilername]

You can find the Missions rules: HERE

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back