Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Misunderstandings (beloved) [Private]

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana took hold of Ziren’s hand as they went to the café to have some tea and sweets. On the way Hana saw a lot people walking through the streets to the many buildings, and children playing about. Hana smiled sweetly holding Ziren’s hand tightly, not wanting to let go of him. Tea seemed mysterious to her, like it held many secrets that were untold. She leaned her head on his shoulder as they neared the café, it was such a nice sunny day out. She was just happy for once in her life, but she remembered how this new story started of her life, when she first met Suyashi. Hana sighed before standing in front of the café door, wondering what happened to him, and if all this was just a dream, she never woke up from.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: Missunderstandings [Private]

When they finally made it to the cafe, Ziren could see in Hana's eyes that she had a lot in her mind. Even just listening to her blood suggests so.
He was never good at the whole relationship thing. Heck. He never had a relationship before. But he was happy. And he was willing to help Hana out.
"Hey, what's wrong? Is there anything I can help you with?"
Ziren stopped talking as a waiter came by. He ordered them some tea, along with some fancy looking foods. He took a look at his wallet full of Yen. It will be empty after this meal, probably. But he didn't mind.
He looked around, scanning the area and listening to blood flows.
It was just a nervous habit he had, but it was better to be safe, than sorry.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
vyQ6wps.jpg

Sushi boy seemed to be getting quite used to the city. Culminating in the positions that he would have to rest assure to be present for Mikasa's fight against her opponent after she got passed her first round. Suyashi was going to make it clear that he would show himself as they did for him and show his Konoha pride. Though that gave him time to do things around... and with that poison still in the air though now he was more or less immune to much of it... allowing it to take him as he wished. Though nothing peaked his interest just yet, so the wolf boy would find himself strolling until he picked up on a familiar scent... two of them in fact.

'Ziren? Hana? Ooh, this will be cool, I'll be able to catch up with them since my mission to Kumo.' nodding he would move to their position making sure he kept himself calm in the process, to Ziren his blood and heart would beat with a somber tone. Nice and serene, but as he approached he saw them holding hands, and it led him to tilt his head, 'Hm, didnt see this pairing coming... Maybe this is the Neutral timeline?' who knew in all honesty Sushi boy... Who knew. Alas he would walk in just a few steps behind them as he'd chirp out.

"Hana-san, Ziren-kun! Oioi, Nice to see you both here....", though a twinge locked him up to think about something, he had almost kissed Hana in the hotsprings and this caused his heart to pick up with the thoughts roaming through him. Maybe he wasnt right with this? Maybe it was the poison coursing through his veins... but nevertheless it gave him an excuse for these 'feelings' to run amuck through his brain. "Holding hands? Are you guys a couple?", tilting his head he'd grind his teeth just alittle bit as he balled his fist in his pocket awaiting what was to come.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana noticed Ziren knew something was up, she looked at him with a bit of sadness in her eyes, just remembering things, seem that the love poison did more than it should of, all these memories of different people in her life started coming back in her mind and heart, also one secret she must always keep with her silently. She heard Ziren ask if she was okay, hmm ok, she thought to herself.

“I’m fine”

She reacted quickly and smiled back at him, she didn’t want him to feel uncomfortable or anything, she was having a nice time with him. She sipped her tea slowly staring down at it, seeing memories yet again in her mind, they would not just leave. Hana picked one the fancy foods up and nibbled a little, she wasn’t really hungry with many thoughts in her mind, she looked around a little bit at everyone in the café. Also, couldn’t help that maybe ziren was picking up on something.

“Thank you for bringing me here Ziren”

She held his hand gently, she tried to push these memories away and have a nice time with him.

“So, could tell me a little bit about yourself”

She hoped this would start conversation with the both of him, Hana started to relax sitting back in her seat, but that all came to a halt, with a hello from Suyashi. Hana grasped hard and didn’t realized how hard she was squeezing Ziren’s hand.

“SUSHI!!!”

Was all she could say, she was shocked, and her heartbeat began to race. The memories started to come on even stronger than before. She remembered the kiss they almost had before in the sauna, she closed her eyes for a moment remembering the sweet memory. She opened her up quickly hoping he didn’t see her remember. Sushi asked if they were a couple, Hana felt tongue tied for a moment.

“We meet now long ago from the poison, Ziren asked if, I would like to come here after we ere cured, it’s so wonderful to see you Suyashi!”

Hana dashed up from her seat and letting go of Ziren’s hand, walking quickly over to Sushi and embracing him with a tight hug.

“I didn’t know you were in Tea”

Hana said smiley so happily. Than she sat down but Ziren again. She could not believe he was here she had a flutter in her heart, not realizing that maybe Ziren could feel and pick this up.

“would you like to join us sush?”

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren wasn't picking up any blood flows out of the ordinary, that is, until he heard one familiar one. It consisted of a boy who was always full of energy. He met him once. And that was when Ziren was almost at his worst. He does remember running away from him and another woman at the Hokage Rock, once when he felt his blood lust kicking in.
He looked over. Man, how did the kid he once knew half a year ago grow up so fast! But then again, he also heard something else in Suyashi's blood. Something ancient. Maybe that's why. For a second, he heard Suyashi's blood flow change, as if angry. But then relaxed when Hana came and hugged him. Ziren was actually about to answer Hana's questions when he heard Suyashi's blood.
He scratched his head in confusion.
"Yeah. I um... Me and Hana were under the love poison for a while until we were given an antidote. I suppose you two haven't met, via poison?" Ziren tried to make a joke of it, but he kind of senses that there was something else between the two other than friendship.
He tried to shake the thought out of his mind.
"Hey Suyashi. Good news!
I've talked to one of my family who was here a few days ago. And she has taught me a way to control my blood line."

He was about to talk about Maru, but then stopped. He looked at Hana. He sighed. If she was to know about who he is. She needs to know all of it. "So. I've had done a lesson with Maru being the tutor. And let's just say... It's changed me. Because of it, I have developed a whole new personality that can sometimes take control. One that is pure evil. That's why I've come here. To talk to another Chigokai." He was about to leave the subject alone, but then he remembered. "Oh yeah. Just a fore warning. Maru is a human puppet. I couldn't hear any blood running from within him. I know he has a personal hatred towards you from the last battle you two had at the tournament."
Ziren didn't like the idea that this poison made him fall in love with a girl that probably has feelings for another guy. Along with said guy showing up looking more ripped and muscular than he is. But Ziren doesn't have any qualms with Suyashi. And he'd hate for his evil self to rake over. So he just went and sat back down. Fighting his other self in his mind so that HE doesn't come out.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
sting-eucliffe-43729.jpg

Hana's hug would throw him off a bit. He expected it but she was definitely stronger now than he'd known in the past, looking to Ziren as well he would sense it from him too. The poison seemed to be with them all, and maybe it was a good thing, "Aye aye Hello Hana, yeah I'm in Tea on my way back to Konoha from my trip to Kumogakure.", nodding he would look to Ziren who greeted him as he and hana walked over to the table. This is a scary situation to be apart of... when Ziren spoke about Maru and evil, Sushi's eyes sparked. His fists would clamp up instantly and his body was ready.

"Hm, Well, I'm sure there will be a day when I'll meet Maru again... And beat him down again. Knowing him, he'll attack me before I get a chance to know he's even there.", shaking his head he would look to Hana and then Ziren again, a Red head and a Blue haired male... Would they make purple babies? They had been affected by the poison? Had they had sex or something? "Human Puppet? What is that? I've never heard of anything like that before... But it makes sense with Maru, being the puppeteer? Is that something to the extent of him making himself a puppet?", nodding he would acknowledge this for the future, in cast he would try to cut Maru down and it didnt seem to work.

"Aye, Ziren you said Chigokai? And you can hear blood? Thats actually pretty cool... Too bad you're not a Medic, you'd be well served as a medic saving lives...", nodding he found himself thinking about it more, "Why do you know so much about Maru?"

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana listened to the two men talk back an forth, she sat quietly for a little while watching Sushi closely. Sushi explained why he was in Tea.

“I hope your trip was good Sushi?”

It seemed her mind and thoughts were all on Sushi, Ziren began talking of his family, Hana heard bits and pieces of it as her attention was elsewhere, sitting down with her hand under her chin, staring in Sushi’s direction. She didn’t notice Ziren looking at her, staring at Sushi. Ziren start talking of Maru, Hana immediately turned her attention back to Ziren. He was his tutor, Hana had a dumbfounded look on her face sitting there. Hana couldn’t help thinking what was Ziren before this happened, she felt bad for him. She looked dover at Sushi, as Ziren mentioned the battle Sushi had. She sensed bad air and wanted to creep away from both of them.
She couldn’t help seeing his fist gripped hard, Hana bit down on her lip worried what would happen here or take place. Hana did not like Maru as well since wanting to make a doll in her image just plain creepy, she knew one day shed face him, like facing her demons.

She saw Sushi shake his head at her an Ziren, wondering what he was thinking. Hana tilted her head at him looking about at him. She hoped maybe her and sushi could talk more, she missed him dearly, she wanted to find a way to talk to her more alone, she also felt she must help Ziren and he was kind of enough to help her, she found herself in quite a pickle she was very fond of both of them.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Once Suyashi mentioned Kumogakure, Ziren's ears pricked up. There was a small chance that he had met the very same Chigokai that he met, if Suyashi has done so. "Have you met another Chigokai there? At Kumogakure?"

Ziren could tell, though, that Suyashi didn't like the mention of Maru's name. Even if he didn't have the ability to hear blood, he could see him tense up and small bit of electricity run through his hands. And to answer Suyashi's question about human puppet, Ziren answered, "The person completely separates his soul from his body and places it within a cylinder. That goes into a puppet. And as for why I know so much.
I've come across some few interesting things while looking through the history of my family. There were some, that have been killed by human puppets. Mainly because these puppets don't have any blood whatsoever. And I was put under a Genjustu as torture, or he would put it, 'embracing your dark side'. But I think my split personality came to exist when he let out his darkness spread throughout the room I was in. It had a different effect on me, since I wasn't really scared of him. But now. I'm fighting everyday to keep control."

Ziren looked at Hana, who was especially paying a lot more attention to Suyashi than he liked. What chance does he have with her when she probably has more history with Suyashi. Whereas her and Ziren only met due to poison.
"Hey, Hana can I speak to you for a min-" Ziren cut himself off. He heard a blood flow. It was that of a killer. Something he has experienced just a few days ago.

A few days ago, when he met his cousin, there was an invisible killer. Ziren didn't know if this was just another person part of that group or just his imagination. He has decided to have all of his focus now on the blood flow of everything around him. Not wanting to miss a single thing that could be off. He stared in the direction of the strange blood flow, not wanting to make a scene if it wasn't important. He ignored everything that Suyashi and Hana is saying to him as for the moment.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ziren spoke me of Maru, Hana did not like this, it creeped her out more, she wasn’t afraid of him, but wished not to be around Maru. She was not sure what would happen if she was around the puppet man, might be so pretty, who knows, she didn’t want to spend another minute thinking about it.

“So, you’re basically like a vampire Ziren in a way?”

Hana looked at ziren feeling a bit of pity from what he said about his family, she decided she should help him anyway she could, he seemed a bit lonely too. She knew what it felt like to be lonely. Her hand gently touched his arm, and she smiled at him. She looked back at Sushi, wondering still what he was pondering in his mind. Ziren interrupted what she was pondering and asked if he could talk to her.

“Sure Ziren, is something wrong?”

Hana looked at Ziren wondering why all sudden they needed to talk privately. She got up and walked over to ziren, what do you wish to talk about, she turned and looked at Sushi before turning her head.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
tumblr_ncx0w83lLN1t3ca4ro3_250.gif

There was a level to these types of things. He knew that things would get awkward, but from the moment he saw them holding hands, even they said they got the antidote for it? Nodding it all made sense, there was a connection there that Suyashi would not impede upon but he'd stay quiet about it all until he had confirmation, but he was still thinking about blondes and fairy tales with butterfly wings. In a cloud nine experience that was fueled with the thoughts of his courtship. It made him not want to leave Kumogakure, but he was sure that this would attempt to deter his thoughts. "Nah, I didnt meat another Chigokai... but my trip was awesome. I plan on going back... I made some friends and even met with the Raikage.", nodding he would move his body in his chair.

"Ah, Well surely... I've been doing things that would give me an edge... but Maru is a different creature to his own. Though, he's nothing I cant handle, but enough about him, why have you not reported him? I've been gone for months so I havent done any work in the Hospital but I'm sure there is alot for me when I return... and I dont want to hear about anyone else being tortured by him, else I'll have to go to high authority to have him handled if I dont do it myself..." nodding he'd realized that Maru was the antithesis of what he was and who he was as a growing man.

The air changed, and he could smell... jealousy? But there needed to be more research done before he realized it. "Aye, I've got to be going anyways... I heard Tsukasa Mikasa is here and I have to let her know about my travels but I have alot of Documentation to prepare... I might get a promotion for the work I've done." nodding he would stand to his feet as they would walk off. Hana looking at him as he walked away, he didnt want to take away from the lovers. It was not his place...

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren noticed that Suyashi was leaving. It's been a while since they have last talked and now he kind of feels like a jerk by keeping Hana from Suyashi. It's not what a friend does. Maybe, if they can just sit and talk this all out like adults, then maybe this problem of a love triangle can be fixed.

"Hey Suyashi! Wait up one moment. How about we talk about this.
Tea is on me."
Ziren got in front of Suyashi, his hands open, palms facing his friend. He certainly hoped that he didn't take this as a threatening manner. He let out a sigh.

"Okay, I may have been mad earlier, but now I'm here to think. We can fix this whole akwardness if you want to."

Ziren didn't want to do this, but part of being an adult was making decisions that you don't want to make. He out a hand on the shoulder of his friend. "Come on.
Let's just talk about it."

(Stopped Sushi from leaving)

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sting-Eucliffe-sting-eucliffe-and-rogue-cheney-34225601-225-350.jpg

Stopping in his tracks and turning to Ziren before looking the mate right in his face, "I wasnt leaving because it was awkward... but it was obvious that you wanted some alone time with Miss Hana.", sighing a bit and looking to the sky for a moment he didnt foresee the delay like this. Though, he didnt have to leave just yet, but he did have things to attend to. Suyashi was quite strongly inclined to look towards Hana now, what was going on? Why did the air feel so tight around her and why did he have the inkling that he was involved in some sort of triangle ordeal that he didnt even understand at this moment. It didnt matter though, nothing really mattered until the misunderstandings were placed out in the open...

"What is there to talk about... I dont understand... Maybe I'm missing something?", tilting his head he would trudge behind Ziren a few feet now tucking his hands in his pockets. Dejected from the moment, to Suyashi's current knowledge Hana was with Ziren, and that was fine. People had relationships... it didnt bother Suyashi any because he was a man that was worried more about his career now, more than being in a relationship? Maybe that wasnt completely true, but he wanted to distance himself from any weird situations. And for good reason... He was dragged into this one, but he would brush it off...

"Ok... So whats up?", he would sit down before looking to the both of them.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana had saw Ziren stop Sushi, she stood up from her seat and looked onward at the two men. She heard what Sushi said about the two of them alone, Hana looked up at Sushi with innocent eyes. She wished Sushi would not leave, it made her hurt inside for him to go away yet again. She still had his robes, that she held dear.

Hana sat back down when Sushi was near the table again. She kept her eyes on him, watching him.

“Sushi, I’m so sorry, this happened all at once, you were gone so long and said you’d return, the wait seemed forever, I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. I do wish to remain close friends if you will have it.”

She looked back up at him with innocent eyes, she could help to still care very much for the first man she met, since her life was turned upside down, he would always have a special place in Hana’s heart. She turned to Ziren and moved her hand slowly over to his. She waited to see if Ziren had anything to say. She did know this was goodbye though for her sushi again until they met again in distant future

[Topic left]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren couldn't read Suyashi's feelings. And his blood flow seems normal. He sighed, he was never good with having a conversation with other people. He studied his friends face. But still couldn't read it.

He listened as Hana was talking to Suyashi. And he feels bad for her especially. She was stuck in between the two of them. Obviously having feelings for Suyashi, and this whole poison ordeal, making her also have feelings for Ziren.

And he also feels sorry for Suyashi for bringing him back, saying that the whole situation was awkward. When he clearly wants to let it be.

"I just want to say that I'm sor-" He cut himself off. He was hearing the love poison in the blood flow of a lot of people. He gritted his teeth. "Looks like we will carry on this conversation another time my friend.
I think we have another love poison problem. I'm going to go since I already have the antidote in me. It won't effect me like last time. Suyashi, I'd hate to ask a lot out of you,
but could you help me find this guy?"

Ziren then turned to Hana. "Look, you don't have to go back in there if you don't have to. But I am going back in to make sure that people don't get hurt."

He hugged her without thinking and ran off towards where he was hearing the poison run through people's blood.

(Topic left unless stopped)

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
MoLITst.jpg

Looking first to Hana, this was a weird predicament that they were in and something would need to be done. Though Sushi didnt know what he wanted to do with this. He knew that his body and mind were leaning one way. Hana was definitely a gorgeous woman, she had a tight body, and many assets that Sushi in the youngness of his mind and body would be keen to looking at. Though he was taught respect, early on in his life his mother would tell him about the birds and the bees, which he still didnt understand how the two were linked. Didnt make a lick of sense to him, but he understood that everyone needed to be respected. Regardless if they earned it or not. You give respect to people until they disrespect you. Then as a Shinobi you learn not to give people trust which must be earned... so the two were not the same. And they were earned and lost in the same manner. Much like these teachings, he would look at women and would feel his eyes failing him plenty... but he made sure not to look obviously. Hana had these things... and much more... but he would respect her.

"Hana, you dont need to apologize... Things happen. And I'm not one to hold grudges, but I dont even understand what happened here... So, maybe I'll learn one day... but have fun. I'll be around, and we'll always be friends regardless of what happens...", nodding he would lean in to give her a kiss on her forehead before turning to Ziren as he would suddenly rush off. "Yo if you see Maru, tell him that he's gonna have to get some better tricks. Next time I see him..." nodding he would turn back to Hana giving her a nice wave before heading off in the way of where Mikasa's Scent was... 'Tavern? Hm... I'll fly through the window...'

[topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back