Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Miyaku, Aizawa

Miyaku Aizawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name:Miyaku, Aizawa

Character's Physical Description: Miyaku, Aizawa stands at four feet tall. She has pale skin and has a shade of flame red hair. Her optics is in fact of orange proportion but that was due to where she was from. She has no deformities and no extra appendages. She is considered to be healthy as bull from normal standards. She has a narrow jawline with very small lips. Her nose also appeared to be rather small in comparison to normal standers.

Character's Mental Description: Miyaku, Aizawa is clinically sane by normal hospital standers. She does however suffer some back lash from her past due to her culture. Aside from the normal life of religion and the occasional bullying from other child, there was nothing really wrong with her. She was a cookie cutter example of sanity in a young girl. Her home life consisted of the usual and that balanced out her life for the most part. She grew up rather cheerful despite the struggles.

History:Miyaku, Aizawa is born in the village of Arcadia. It lay below Iwagakure in its shadows but just like she was taught, she remained faithful to the people above despite their behavior towards the Arcadian society. As soon as she could read and write, her parents began to drill in the religious beliefs and behavior that was basically instilled in all Arcadian and Iwagakure individual; Topics such as the mandate of heaven were all touched and she had to learn it. Personally she did not understand why they had to devote themselves to something that did not exist to her. Something that in no way benefited her unlike air which she knew kept her alive. All these emotions where solidify one in faithful evening. She came from a healthy family. A father who worked the mine, a mother who tended to the house and a brother who was three years older than her. At the time she was nine when all of this occurred; her brother has always had a nasty cough that started around that time, sometimes she would stare in sorrow as his brother appeared in pain. He did of course try to console her but it was to no avail. The only remedy that she knew of was the one she was taught as a child, Religion and even then she witness how it did not work at all. The shamans worked from time and time but the cough progressively got worse. It was until one night the boy passed away. With news of her fallen brother she closed up and even got angry, she was looking for someone to blame but in short she decided against it. She wanted to blame religion but she did not know why. Her parents were aware of this of course. Many years have passed since this and with the announce of the academy her parents made her join hoping that this lifestyle would make her believe in the religion as much as they did, little they did know that knowledge is a powerful tool.

Kazehi Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Kamaru]
[Gen Ryu]
[Kimi]
[Reishii]
[Ii Hissori]
[Kazehi Ryu]
[Raito Fukkatsu]

<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back