Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mizushima Masaru [Done]

Masaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name Mizushima Masaru

Gender & Sex Male

Age 8

Physical Description He is an athletically built young man who stands at about five and a half feet. His light skin bears the same hue as polished ivory, his complexion clear and radiant with youthful vitality. His viridescent eyes, exotic in shape, boast heavy lids that lend him a deep, smoldering gaze when combined with his oft-furrowed brow. His handsome visage enjoys sharp lines and angles, his youth displayed in the smooth curve of his chin and the innocent, pliable skin. His rather unassuming lips feature a slight downward curve, morphing even his most casual expressions into one of faux irritation. Lightly gleaming with a healthy lustre, Masaru's lavender hair is styled into a messy bowl cut, long enough to cover his forehead and nearly his eyes.

Mental Description Masaru is a more relaxed individual, quiet in mind and demeanor. He is not a very excitable lad, nor one so easily irritated. On the other hand, he isn't one those cynical, "woe is me" children, either; rather, he is more reckless in the way he cares little for his own safety, and does what he wants with little regard for other's feelings or thoughts.

Imaginative and original, even his most counter-intuitive ideas are his own; he prefers to go his own way, using his open-minded objectiveness to use what he can with little to no intense emotional attachment to hinder the unique creativity that he possesses. This can sometimes make him seem like quite the asshole at times, when it is only his lack of steady subjectivity that enables him to see the truth before emotions, feelings, and opinions.

History Born to parents quite active in the 'shinobi scene', Masaru's lived almost his entire life with his uncle, Ren. The older man was far from a shinobi; in fact, he was just a simple shop owner, selling various oddities and trinkets to those who had an eye for the unique. He'd never been trained for one, as he hadn't received 'The Gift' (as he calls it) at birth, like his brother (Masaru's father). As such, the only thing Masaru was taught about being a shinobi was that it was dangerous work, and called for a steady mind, body, and spirit.

After a particularly harrowing mission outside of Suna's borders, Masaru's parents decided it was time for their son to return home and begin learning, before they died in action. It took only hours before they realized they knew absolutely nothing about each other, which was something none had thought of happening. Only one thing kept them together long enough for Masaru to be entered into the academy: their natural skill over Genjutsu, and their intense fascination with the human mind.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
3b577OB.png
Stats
Stamina: 5
Agility: 5
Taijutsu: 5
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 5
Chakra Control: 0

If you have any issues please contact any member of the Sand Council<i></i>: here
Please post your bio: here
Make sure you've brushed up on all the rules located: here and here
A great resource to help you find your way around here
You'll want to request an Academy Student or Genin banner here if one has not been given to you already.

Few things to note for your own sake:
  • We completed an Inter-village Examination held by our Daimyo, a lot of things have went wrong and have caused tensions to mount between Sunagakure and the rest of Wind Country. Paranoia is mounting for the upper echelon as political unions are being made and nefarious plans are being hatched.. This is an on-going story line with village-wide ramifications that are about to reach into the rest of Wind Country as well as the world.
  • Part of our village is underground as we have been trapped underground for the last few decades due to a terrible sandstorm we called the Diamond Maelstrom that ceased last year so we started to rebuild on the surface (namely the Kazekage Tower and Suna Residences thus far). A sandworm attack has caused massive damage to the subterranean village, the "ceiling' has been lifted off and for the first time in decades some people are living under the son. Others are dead and buried.
  • Sunans are still reeling from a Cabal attack 5 years ago that not only threatened the integrity of the community but lost a number of lives. The surviving members of the Cabal have allied themselves with Sunagakure but hard feelings remain. I see you are aware of the Cabal attack, contact me if you have any questions.
  • A war is also brewing between Sunagakure and the Diamyo who is raising an army to destroy the village called the Soverign.
  • Please be aware that we do have a battle system with BL and CAs, you might want to familiarize yourself with the system. While it is uncommon for a Sand player to start a modded fight, I would not put it past a sand user to respond in character (IC) to insane, abusive or dangerous behavior. I strongly recommend joining some of the our of character (OOC/OC) communities such as Skype or Discord so you can plan out some of your stories with other sandies, RP is much more entertaining than modded situations.
  • Feel free to PM me or any other Sand user if you have any questions.
  • Suna also uses Skype as a community channel as well I would be more than happy to add you to if you are interested. If you are interested, PM any Sand member besides myself (my PM box is broken and we have not been able to fix that) and once added I can take care of your Skype permissions (I am Daimetric Dealings, or bladerun40 @ yahoo . com).
  • We also have a Discord group. I see that you have already found us in there. Feel free to speak up and make friends.
  • Academy Student Banner. 500 yen.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back