Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mizushimamoto Hotaru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mizushimamoto Hotaru

Male

General Description: 4’ 4’’, roughly 80 lbs, bright yellow neck-length hair, green eyes. Slightly higher voice than is normal for his age. Long legs, walks with a long stride. Right-handed, but uses his left in combat. Wears brown cargo pants and a plain blue T-shirt.

Hotaru dislikes fighting, and will do what he can to end a fight before it starts. Even if dragged into a life-or-death struggle, he will still try to find a fast, non-lethal solution to the problem. Very few things can convince him to fight to kill- the typical “loved ones in danger” scenario works, but so does his personal berserk button- his feminine name.

History: Raised by a pair of med-nin, Hotaru would never have considered becoming a ninja. He was a staunch pacifist (and possibly a coward as well,) so what use would he be in combat? His interests lay more towards politics, and how tricky situations could be solved with diplomacy. Until about a month ago, his life was fairly uninteresting- for the most part, the most exciting thing that happened to him on a regular basis were debate team meetings. However, with the dawn of the Lightning Country Civil War, his parents have been enlisted to aid the injured. Hotaru was brought along, and witnessed men and women in various states between extreme pain and death. After deciding that it was best if this conflict was a brief one, he applied to the ninja academy on a whim, his reasoning being that if he wanted the war to end quickly, he should do whatever possible to aid.

Kamitake

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Several questions. First, what's your relation to Himura Shiro? Second, your username must match your character name, make the request at this thread. Third, your history must be at least 150 words long and unfortunately the story of Cloud on this game doesn't have a civil war in Lightning Country which means that the history needs to remove reference to it. Fourth, the Academy only accepts ages in the 8-12 range.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
1. He was sitting right next to me when he wrote the profile.

2. He already posted for that.

3. ... no comment

4. You mean, aside from the one Makoro started?

5. I don't remember when we reduced the age for AS...

... you know something's seriously wrong when a person who was being briefed by a council member has trouble getting accepted. >_>

Kamitake

Yen
ASP
Deaths
1. That answers that.
2. I think he posted the request after I asked him to although he probably posted the request without reading my post.
3. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be at least 150 words. I may be misremembering the specific number but this history's word count is under 150.
4. Lightning Country Civil War sort of implies a state of war between two factions. Political in-fighting doesn't fall under the same category.
5. Woops, my bad.

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mmkay, just making sure I hadn't gone completely crazy.

So, we're just waiting on a bit of profile editing and we're all good. Right?

(P.S. We need to actually determine what we're calling... er.. this whatever we're doing for plot right now. Because I remember it being referred to as a civil war by more than just myself.)

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The plot specifically states that there are at least two major political groups actively waging war across various cities in the land. Ryuu separatists and Ami loyalists, etc. So yeah, it's a Civil War in my book.

Hotaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The history has been increased to the proper length. Thanks for the unlock. Sorry I screwed around, it won't happen again.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome_Image.jpg

On behalf of Council, thank you for choosing Cloud! We hope that you will have an enjoyable roleplaying experience with us. Right now, the entire site is in a period of transition from an older format, so you will not be given starting yen at this point. However, we will add you to the usergroup and you will be able to participate in free roleplaying within the village. Once admin has worked out payment, jutsu, training, and battle systems, you will be given more information and your starting yen. In the meantime, please familiarize yourself with the basic setting of Cloud and its parent nation, Lightning Country. Threads can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back