Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mole Huner [Mission]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Type of Mission: Self Modded Mission
Mission Rank: E
Expected Participants: Sara
Brief Description: Mole Hunt : Search for a mole in the Packers house.

Sara was given another E rank mission, again the mission was in Maruishi, though with a vender that lived on the a street called Avernturine Street. It was a common enough marketplace, though was supposedly quite dangerous come night time. She wasn't given much information about what the mission entailed, except that it was a search style mission. What was to be done with that to be searched was up to the client. It didn't seem like an odd mission, though didn't sound very run of the mill. Usually plenty of information was given prior to meeting the client, though her people skills were refined enough to manage.

Sara continued to walk down the market street, she could have easily gotten lost if it weren't for the directions she was given by command. She had passed the store front a few times, getting destracted by the shops nearby. At some point Sara had decided it would be an opportune time to do some much needed shopping. Eventually after a few hours of walking she finally reached the home of the family she was looking for. A sign hung outside, reading; Home of the Packers: The Home of the Grand Insectarium Farm. She stood, staring at the sign for a few minuets, than shook her head, "Of Course..." She drew the short straw. She had to go to a place that grew nothing but insects.

Now, Sara didn't have a problem with insects per say. She wasn't afraid of them or faint of heart on seeing them, but touching them.. She hoped she wouldn't have to do such as she headed towards the house. What ever the mission was going to be, it would most certainly involving being here longer as most of the day had already elapsed. Sara reach the house, and she knocked on the door with three loud bangs. She stood there, slightly finicky at the situation. She was partially unsure of what the full mission was, just that she would have to search for something than take actions per the request of the client. The door creaked open as two boys answered the door. "Hello, welcome to the roach farm." 'Splendid..' "Have you come for some beetles?" "Or maybe you would like some millipedes", they spoke in turns. A booming voice rang out, "Just let the person in and stop bothering them please...NOW!!" They ran away and laughed, swinging the door open and she walked in a few steps looking around. The house seemed...normal. Very clean and tidy. She had expected something..now so much like that. She took another few steps in than spoke,"Um, Hello? My name is Yaku, I was sent here by the shinobi agency for a job?" A voice rang out, "Sit sit, I will be right there!" The voice seemed cheerful. A male was speaking, possibly the head of the house so she did as he asked. She walked in a few more steps, entering a side room with a cushion on the floor and sat down on it looking around at the decor.

WC:511

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One and a half hours....That dick made her sit there for one and a half hours in that slightly moldy woodsy smelling room. For the first ten minuets she was staring at a roach in a cage in front of her, watching it climb around the edges of it's inclosure, and eat a piece of fruit of some sort, watching it much on it so slowly. Just as it was about to finish the munching of that small fruit, slowly she watched as some giant spider the size of her hand crept behind it, seeming to lick it's lips in anticipation. She was cringing while watching the beetle ever so slightly, while wondering where the man was, now she was rooting for the spider to kill it just to change the boring-ness level of the situation at hand. She watched it intently, two minuets passed, nothing, more licking. Two more minuets, the same. Than it stepped forward, the intensity on her face grew. Another step and another. Than wham, it bit into the bug and held tight. Now...she spent 20 minuets watching it suck than eat the bug. It was horrifying.

The remainder of the time she twist and turned and eventually fell asleep on the pillow.

"Why are you sleeping in my house! Who..why! What is wrong with you! Who the hell are you little girl! Why do people think they can just enter someones house and take a nap! What the flying fu.." She spoke while he did, awakened and in a panic. "What the hell! What..I...Mission! I was sent here for a mission you requested!!" The owner of the home and business froze, seeming to be deep in thought, than looked around as if confused to where he was. "Right, you..you were the one that came earlier. Well, what are you doing, you were supposed to find out why my competition has been outselling me. I swear they stole my recipe for the food I feed my pals here." Sara looked into his eyes, trying to figure out how to respond, she opened her mouth and uttered a syllable, prepared to say he needed to tell her what the mission was about, but stopped thinking it would be pointless. The man was obviously quite absent minded, to a bleak usefulness to gain any more information from. She stood up and straightened out her clothing. "Of course, sir. Could you show me to where you package these..things up at please." The man again frozen than held a hand up and started walking. "It is down stairs, I was about to send several shipments out now. My boys are down stairs packaging a few up now."

We headed down the stairs and I was trying to put together a short list of possibilities. The kids were most likely culprits, but she need more proof before calling them out. Sara watched the production go along, seeing nothing out of the ordinary outside of the massive collection of bugs they had everywhere. Several times someone came and i followed the packages up the stairs to see whom was picking them up, but again, nothing abnormal. This continued on until night fall when the store closed up shop and I asked for permission to spend the night on property.

"Why are you sleeping in my house! Who..why! What are you doing here! Who the hell are you little girl!" It was like deja vu. I had spent the entire night watching the property, checking every noise that occurred during the night. Nothing came up, there was no reason she could devise for why his competition was doing better than he. Why he thought they stole from him. It would require another day of investigation. Though, for now, she had to deal with the absent minded man in front of her. "Sir! Sir..Sir..Calm down please. I am here on a mission asked for by you! Sir..." He continued talking over her, and she tried to calm him down. His kids eventually came in and after a few minuets he calmed down.

Again, I watched. Again, I observed, again nothing. Though, one thing of difference did occur. Around noon, someone had come over thanking Mr. Parker for a recipe he gave him. The owner seemed thrilled to see him, and showed him all kinds of respect and kindness. By the end of the visit, the man had been given another recipe from the owner, and some random insect she couldn't remember, and left. This time, she didn't spend the night, and instead followed the man. He led her to a shop, and she followed him in acting as a customer.

She discovered her answer. Mr. Parker was once his 'master' if you could say, and taught him out to raise and rear insects. She went back to Parker's shop and spent the day watching people come and go, some leaving without anything, and some leaving with samples given to them. She had her answer, though the man wasn't going to acknowledge it most likely.

It took an hour to explain whom she was to the man, and he recalled having asked for help from the village after a while and what she was telling him. Though he seemed confused by all of it, saying he was fine with business. By the end, she told him he should visit a hospital for his memory problems, and left, confused herself. She wasn't sure how to explain the situation to the office when she got back. Was it a failure, or a success. She couldn't be sure. Either way, she reported in, and the man had payed upfront so they seemed accepting of her explanation. She headed back home, still reeling from the experience. And now realizing, she had wasted her entire weekend for this mission, just to end up at this ending. Though..she got payed nicely so it was, kinda okay?

[Training] [Mission]
WC:985

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back