Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Monomonoi Momo

Monomonoi Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Monomonoi Momo

Character's Physical Description:
Red eyes glared at the nurse in what I assumed to be some kind of medical ninja clothing. She was giving me my physical right after I got dumped by my father at the academy. I had already been instructed to remove my clothing, and the room was chilly. Goosebumps ran across my skin. "Cold?" chuckled the woman. Why was she enjoying herself so much?

"All right Momo, let's take a look at you." she said, obviously not looking for permission. "Hmmm, I'd say olive skin, brown eyes. Dark, short hair. You are a bit small for your age too-- still got your baby fat though." she smiled, pinching the side of my plump tummy. I wanted to hit her. She took a close look at my eyes, ears, and mouth. "You didn't take care of your teeth very well did you; gonna need some dental work." she commented without thinking of how it would affect me. My face grew hotter. Tears welling up. She was taking measurements of me when she noticed. "I'm concerned you might be malnourished. And probably dehydrated from all this crying." she said with a sigh, marking down some final notes. "Follow me. Let's go get you something."
Character's Mental Description:
I was asked to spend some time with a brand new recruit today, as if my time couldn't be wasted any more. But of course, I did as told. Her name was Momo and she was having trouble after being dropped off by her father. It took me an hour but I finally was able to chip away at her until her muteness crumbled. She was obviously broken that the one constant in her life had left her here. And I think she will probably be okay, but [pause] the academy is going to change her as it does most kids. She's got a good outlook on life, despite where she comes from. She sees the good in the worst situations, and has a want to help others. Both of which are admirable and useful as a shinobi, but, the hardships of this life often sour any goodness in a person. But maybe her happy go lucky nature will prevail? Who am I kidding. Killing someone takes a part of your soul and flushes it down the toilet. Thats why I took this job.

- A recording of a counselor, taking notes about his day by voice

History:
Becoming a kunoichi was never a dream of my own. It was my fathers. You see, we weren't the richest family. In fact, we were one of the poorest in the neighborhood. I was too young to realize our place in life, and grew up smiling thanks to the hard labor he did to just keep me fed. When I remember our meals sitting on the floor, I can understand why he wanted me to join the ninja academy. It was a chance to escape the cesspool of the slums and take our family to new heights. But when I was eight years old, I thought he was abandoning me because I had done something wrong. I screamed at him as tears streamed down my face. How naive I was! That must have been the hardest day of his life.

My eyes were puffy and red when I took a seat in my first class. It was obvious I had been crying, and I could feel the other kids eyes on me. Thankfully the teacher called attention to the class and I was able to wallow in my depressed confusion on my own. I didn't know what to do. Do I rebel against my father and rebel against this establishment? Or do I embrace his final words to me?

"Go my sweet child. This is your chance to have a life where you don't have to grovel in the streets just for a piece of bread. Make your father proud. Make our name one to be respected. I love you to the moon and back. Know I will always think of you."

I loved him more than anything in the world. A stray tear hit the page of the notebook in front of me. "I love you too Dad." I scribbled messily.

- Momo, years later, reflecting on her past

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=586&t=44281][Here][/url] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Ii Hissori]
[Matsui Jomei]
[Sara]
[Sabaku]
<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back