Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Moshi Moshi Ayumu Desu!?! [Private]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
latest

As the secretary to the Hokage, the woman's job was one that often put her in harms way just for the sake of gathering Intel. This being one such case, she was to be the middle-woman in a deal between the Hokage and the Raikage that could have vast and unknown political ramifications. Considering that the contents of the letter and files in her grasp were considered top secret, she clutched her bag tightly to her body. Doing her best to remain looking "normal", she dashed this way and that, not taking the most obvious route to her destination and all the while stopping to shop for frivolous things. If there was anybody following her, they'd be hard pressed to link her to much of anything or anybody, especially not to the Hokage. When she finally made her way to her destination, she looked both ways before dropping the package off at the delivery spot. Quickly making haste, she went back to looking just like any other civilian. It was simple, manufacture some reason for why the kid needed to be transfered to Kumo in order to train under his original teacher, Kaji and also a promised favor to be owed in the future. The Raikage seemed a reasonable man, he wouldn't ask Umashi to kill his successor or anything but Umashi was sticking his neck out with the whole favored owed in the first place. Hopefully now, the legacy of Umashi wouldn't be tainted by the twisted science experiment that was his son.
PLbeO91.jpg

OOC: Leaf to Cloud transfer . . . as agreed upon by Council's involved.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Moments after Carmen Sandiego the woman acting as Umashi's courier dropped off the package, a nondescript looking man stopped by the same location and picked it up before returning to the Raikage a short time later. The letter in Ayumu's hands, he quickly skimmed over it to see what it was exactly that Umashi had in mind. The contents were surprising. Apparently, the Jounin by the name of Tatsuo was to be entered into the service of Cloud, if they would have him. Ayumu wasn't sure exactly why they would do this, or why the boy might have wanted it, but he did not have much reason to refuse. Kaji had worked out very well for Kumogakure since arriving and he knew of the previous relationship between the two of them.

"That guy, huh?" Ayumu pondered, remembering his past encounters with Tatsuo. The first time had not left a good impression as the boy had been brash and a bit rude to Yuii, but the second time Tatsuo had come humbling requesting to train the boy, Saito, in Konoha. He supposed that meant that Saito would be returning soon as well. "I wonder if Kaji will be happy to hear he'll be reunited with his former student?" Ayumu wondered allowed. He still couldn't help but be surprised that they were sending the Jounin. Perhaps they could take another shot at a Cloud-nin resettling in Konoha. Though this deal with Tatsuo was not attached to any such possibility, if somebody was interesting in the opportunity it wasn't out of the question that it might occur. But that was something to be worked out another day. For now, Ayumu penned a letter of acceptance which he would have delivered to Umashi to let him know that Tatsuo was welcome in Kumogakure.

[OOC: Message Received - Cloud council agrees to accept Tatsuo.]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While Tatsuo had no issue with the shinobi of Lightning Country, being part of another village wasn't something he ever really gave much thought. It was something he heard occasionally because of the time he spent in Kumogakure but for the most part he was happy of where he came from. But after some recent happenings his faith in the village as whole had waned, but most of all, he cared little about the establishment of villages anymore. In his youth he swore by the village and it's authority, as the best political system to grace the earth, but as he grew older he realized it was just another divided between shinobi that was only there because of where you were born. Had he been born a hundred miles to the west he probably would've been a ninja of Sunagakure. It made it very hard to care much about villages once he came to that realization.

But that wasn't to say he wasn't exactly annoyed by the prospect of not even being told. He respected Old Man Umashi greatly, he had been a good Hokage and always ensured Tatsuo was safe and able to train as he pleased, but this was unexpected. He wondered why he did this but there was few ways to do it other than asking. Dressed in his typical shinobi gear, a long sleeved shirt and pants and the traditional Leaf flak over his chest. His headband proudly displayed for all to see, he thought it was weird to be wearing it, but this might be the last time he was allowed to. As he walked to the office to meet with Umashi he took off the headband and rested it in his palm, looking at the old ragged thing he had been gifted by Kaji, the man he was indebted to for more than just a headband.

It didn't take him long to finally make it to the office where he was met with a familiar secretary and after some idle chit chat, he was given access to meet with Umashi. Making his way through the door, despite the plethora of thoughts running through his mind he really wasn't sure what he wanted to do here. He wasn't mad, he wasn't even disappointed, but he was scared. Even if he was a shinobi he still was just barely a man, able to make his own decisions. Being sent off to a foreign land, permanently, this time, while he had friends in Kumogakure the whole idea of change made his stomach sink a bit. Even if he did his best to not show it, after all he was meeting with the Hokage. He couldn't look weak.

As he entered he looked to Umashi, giving a quick dip of a bow. "Umashi-sama." It was uncommon for him to use honorifics, but there were few people he respected like Umashi. "I-- I'm not mad, but I am confused. Why am I being sent to Kumogakure?" He bit his tongue and awaited the man's response. Part of him was worried that maybe he had angered Umashi in someway. Was this a punishment of some sort?

[OOC: I accept becoming a Cloud Jonin]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Why in the world hadn't they just given Tatsuo some sort of answer before he got to Umashi. Standing in front of him, Umashi couldn't help but to give the boy a thorough looking over. For a fact the two hadn't actually had much interaction with each other but the situation was what it was. It was either Tatsuo or Umashi and unfortunately the decision to protect the both of them resulted in one of them ending up somewhere where they weren't originally supposed to be. Making sure that the door was closed, Umashi stood up and spoke to Tatsuo man to man. If he couldn't tell exactly the truth, the least that he could do was give him a good lie on top of what truths he would be able to tell. "I apologize for not being able to tell you sooner but I've been busy doing everything that I can to protect you from what has transpired back in Konoha." Pausing, Umashi twisted his face as he shook it as if the news was something that he refused to believe.

"Your father has nuked from Konoha and in an effort to salvage your career as a shinobi, I brokered a deal with Kumogakure to keep you safe."Unfortunately, the thing about a Winter Soldier was that they couldn't know that they were a Winter Soldier until they were activated. As much as Umashi wanted to tell Tatsuo everything, he knew that it would only cause more pain and more confusion. Instead, Umashi lied and made sure to send Tatsuo off with the best. "Yes, if I allowed you to stay then you'd be under investigation and I don't want that for you. In fact, you'll be reunited with Kaji, so definitely learn as much as you can from him!" The kid looked nothing like him, so how exactly he and the boy shared DNA was still a mystery to Umashi but at least for the moment it would be one problem that he'd not have to deal with what with him retiring and all. Hopefully one day they'd get to the bottom of things and soon. "It's been an honor, I wish you well and I know that you'll grow even more as a shinobi!" Bowing low, Umashi gave Tatsuo the sort of honor usually reserved for higher ups. In the back of his mind though, he wondered if he himself was the worst kind of monster.

OOC: Topic Left / Fade to White
Tatsuo to Kumo, Complete.

OOC #2: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=293963#p293963
This topic is a part of the Project K storyline per the linked topic above.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back