Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Moving Bricks! [ A ~ Ranked ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank: A
Mission Rank: A
Mission Premise: While traveling, during the midst of a flood, Uziuke saved a wealthy villager from drowning. The citizen, Shin, has decided to hire Uziuke to help repair his home. Of course this is also around the time of the month that a recognized bandit group comes in to reap the goods of the villagers.

As Shin continued to lay bricks Uziuke continued to weld the support beams that would hold up his new home. With Uzi’s help, this one would be able to stand up to anything. “How’s it going over there Uzi? Everything ok?” Uzi pulled the mask off of his face as he heard his name. “Oi! Everything is coming along just fine! It shouldn’t be long before I begin on the next one.” Uzi smiled as he took a sig from the water bottle he was provided. Playing around with flames wasn’t something an inexperienced person could do, shinobi or not.
bad_news__bloody_footprint_bandits_by_ekknight-d6e2g1n.jpg
<i>
</i>

As the boy put the bottle down he heard laughter coming from feet away. He looked up to see a few guys looking down on the two workers from a cliff up above. “Ah, the troublemakers. I figured it would only be a matter of time before they showed up.” Uzi looked over to Shin, not too worried about the distraction that presented itself. “What’s wrong? What’s going on?” “They’re a bandit group. They come around every once in a while and cause trouble. They heckle the villagers and cause such an uproar that even those buried deep within their graves roll over from all the commotion.” The mug on Shin’s face told Uziuke that he was worried, but the white haired boy had already thought of a plan to cease the trouble.

“I didn’t think they’d come after the flood, but nothing seems to stop them. I’m sorry for dragging you into this Uziuke.” “Cut the chit-chat down there! We’ve come from whatever the flood didn’t take Shin. I know you’ve still got something down there.” What looked to be the leader of the group spoke up. They must have pestered Shin all the time to know him by name. ‘What a ridiculous bunch. Only the leader has a chakra aura, and it really isn’t that big.’ “Look we don’t want any trouble. Turn around and leave while you still have your lives.” Uziuke’s words were cold, but the boy only seemed to be your average teenager to the group.

“Get them.” With the order the three goons of the group jumped down the side of the cliff, landing without much trouble. They began in a rush towards Uzi. “I’ll show you why you should keep your mouth shut while adults are talking kid.” The boss of the group began through a few hand seals. They were rather familiar to the boy. “Well, you guys asked for it.”

Without a word Uzi vanished, reappearing behind the three goons. He snatched a chain from a goon in the back, whipping it around his neck and pulling tightly. As the goon struggled to breathe one of his comrades turned around, throwing a kunai at the boy’s head. Unraveling the chain from the bandit’s neck and letting him fall to the ground, Uzi swung the weapon, deflecting the projectile back at the bandit. He vanished once more, reappearing behind the bandit that threw the projectile as the kunai lodged itself in his throat.

Uzi wrapped the chain around the third goon’s ankles, making him trip and fall to the ground. Flames began to come from up above. As they reached down on Uzi and the last goon the boy let black flames consume his body. It protected him from the incoming attack, the goon on the ground not so much. He ended up scorched from the attack. Moving quickly Uzi vanished once more, reappearing on the cliff next to the boss bandit. “That was pretty good, but let me show you how to pull it off with excellence.” The boss’s eyes widened. The boy moved fast through a few hand seals. He inhaled, cupping his hand around his mouth. As he exhaled the flames shot through his body, he could feel the heat move up to his mouth.

The flames shot out of his mouth, engulfing the boss bandit. As the flames and smoke began to vanish after the attack the boss bandit laid on his face, not able to move. Uzi round the four up, tying them up with the chain weapon he used earlier. Shin smiled as he put a hand on Uzi’s shoulder. “Thanks Uzi! I didn’t expect you to pull out all the stops, but you really did a number on these guys. They’ll think twice before going out and doing the same crime to others. I have to give you a bonus for helping me out here.” Uzi chuckled. “Just all in a day’s work. How about we finish up on this home? I really like the new skill that I picked up.” The boy was speaking about his welding ability. It certainly would help out in the long run.

[ WC: +800 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back