Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Moving On [Mission]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ALL8Bai.jpg

Amaya
NPC

They ran, or perhaps she ran. Amaya's head was abuzz. She had seen this sort of ting before, from the safety of her office. She had never been so scared. So close to immediate death. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She wondered if they were OK, she hoped they were but she knew that it was a foolish thing to hope for. Violence and pride, trademarks of the shinobi. She looked behind her to see if anyone was coming, but she say nobody. Kagemaru said that the archer was still alive, waiting for her to break away. Amaya turned a corner and pressed her back against the cool stone wall as she gasped for breath.

Where was she?

She had never been here before. It did not seem different from the rest of the Grand Palais but here was something in the pit of her stomach telling her otherwise. She wanted to throw up, she was not sure if it was due to the fear that had racked her body or if it was the ominous aura this part of town had. She had made her way into the Black Market. The Black Market was Sunagakure's dirty little secret, a place where someone lacking power could find some for the right price. Where people will look away if someone commits a taboo if they were compensated. "Oh God, we have to get out of here," Amaya panted as she curiously looked around the corner a second time. Wondering still if she was being followed.

OC: Seeking Saieko, possibly Kagemaru/Isaki. This is about to become a MISSION thread and therefore a moderated topic. If BOTH Isaki and Kagemaru enter this topic, I have space for 1 more. If only one does, 2 more. If Saieko is a no show, there is even that slot. I am capping this adventure/mission at 4 players. This is just to meet up and determine -which- adventure everyone will participate in. This can go a number of ways, some keeping us in sand and others taking us to Soons Haven.

Amagi Saieko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sai, was just behind the young girl she watched as she peered around the corner, they had traveled here to get away from ground zero, Kage should be able to handle himself right ? She had been down this road once before when she was little she knew of the area but, usually stayed out of here unless there was someone in need of some serious but kicking or Sai needed info this was the black market why they came her she didn't know but for sure this was one of the places not to go in Suna. Sai put her hands behind her head and nudged the girl a bit as she was peering around the corner? "Whatcha looking for ? because you know the more you keep doing that the easier it is to see you and take a shot from a long distance? just sayin." Sai was keeping close to this girl she didnt want anymore bad stuff happening to her. Not to mention she gave her word to Kage that she would see this through.

"Dont worry unless that archer decides to grow a pair and attack im pretty sure that were okay for the moment." Sai glanced around as she said that just to make sure. Her defenses were quick but she could not protect someone who instinctually puts themselves between a rock and a hard place. No matter how good saieko was or thought she was it didn't take much to attempt to kill this girl. Sai heaved a heavy sigh and just waited for the girl to realize that she was still there next to her and to understand that she was here to help keep her alive like she had done just a few moments before. She wasn't asking for gratitude but a little in the way of oh okay your on my side would be nice.

OC: im here i was just waiting for you to put a setting to where we were going. ready when you are dont know about kage or the other guy.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ALL8Bai.jpg

Amaya<i></i>​

A voice spoke up from behind Amaya giving her a startle. "There you are!" She shouted perhaps louder than she should, perhaps reinforcing Darwinian theory. If she was a little butterfly, she would have been the brightest of all and likely eaten by a bird in her first week of life. Thankfully for her humanity is the antithesis of evolution, only here can the near-sighted live to a ripe old age because of spectacles and the kyphotic could live out a meager bell-tolling existence.

"Whatcha looking for ? because you know the more you keep doing that the easier it is to see you and take a shot from a long distance? just sayin."

"EEEP!"</B><i></i> Amaya sounded as she ducked her head into the ally not unlike a wack-a-mole returning to their hole. "Kagemaru said the archer was waiting for me,"<i></i> she frowned as she receded back into the ally. She had no idea where to go from here, these buildings and establishments were not safe. Finding refuge in any one of them was not a good plan and would likely only hasten their demise. Even she knew that much.

"Dont worry unless that archer decides to grow a pair and attack im pretty sure that were okay for the moment."

"Thank you," Amaya murmured but continued to look about nervously. Everything seemed to want her dead one way or another. She did not feel that the information she had was ultimately that powerful but apparently it was. She crossed her arms over her chest and shivered, she was not cold. <B>"Where do we go from here, do we wait for him to come back or do we carry on?"<i></i>

Amagi Saieko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well considering that the fight is probably still going on i think we might want to keep moving seeing how your still wanted and they are pulling all the stops out. Since we have the time to chat just where exactly was Kage taking you I was with you all since i heard you were going to talk to the Daimyo, You were muttering about going to the Kage of Suna? with your info and since I'm with the main branch, Jounin I think you might be in good hands I hope. Your opinion of me isnt very i high i know but i can tell you while others wanted to hurt you while protecting you I on the other hand didn't instead i put you in a box to stop the arrows from hitting you." "Im not your enemy in fact I will take you where you need to go and make sure you get there so where to missey just lead on if your seeking the kage ill go with you ?" If its to find someone more powerful then me then Im okay with that as well all i want is that damn cabal on a silver platter!!!!

Sai clenched her fist, oh she wanted that cabal to pay, She had the time maybe to talk to this girl she didn't know if kage was coming back or not but she had to assume the worst since he haden't bounded in throwing some quip her way. they were both on the run Sai wasnt as strong as kage was so in a up front fight, things could get a little harry as long as they were hidden and blending in with the crowd they should be okay for the time. "I'm going to say we should move on where to i mean where was kage taking you ?" "Now is their anything else that you neglected to tell kage or myself?" Sai clenched her teeth she needed to take this girl to the nearest Anbu headquarters or straight to the Kage the assasins that were gunning for them probably were a bit above Sai's pay grade and she really didn't rally like the idea of dying so at least some help would be nice.....but who ......is the question the only people she has delt with so far have been ... a idea donned on her!!!!!

Okay tell you what..... follow me where going to go get some help here and then continue on so let me make sure you get to a safe place. Grabbing Amaya's hand she took off with her.

[topic left with Amaya]
OOC:I will pm you with the details on where we are going next.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ALL8Bai.jpg

Amaya<i></i>​

"Well considering that the fight is probably still going on i think we might want to keep moving seeing how your still wanted and they are pulling all the stops out. Since we have the time to chat just where exactly was Kage taking you I was with you all since i heard you were going to talk to the Daimyo, You were muttering about going to the Kage of Suna? with your info and since I'm with the main branch, Jounin I think you might be in good hands I hope. Your opinion of me isnt very i high i know but i can tell you while others wanted to hurt you while protecting you I on the other hand didn't instead i put you in a box to stop the arrows from hitting you. Im not your enemy in fact I will take you where you need to go and make sure you get there so where to missey just lead on if your seeking the kage ill go with you ? If its to find someone more powerful then me then Im okay with that as well all i want is that damn cabal on a silver platter!!!!"</B><i></i>

It was not her, it was every shinobi that she did not have a rather high opinion of. They all seemed to share that same brash approach to problem-solving, punch your way to victory. The homes and the livelihoods of those surrounding your personal battle are irrelevant. Even this lady threatened to cause cataclysmic damages facing off against Kagemaru before they found peace or at least a make-shift alliance that would perhaps prove temprary or fleeting it was better than destroying a section of the town. Even a crappy section, it was probably worse there in fact, those people had nothing and even that little sliver of nothing would be taken from them if their home was set ablaze, flown up or punched in twain. "You're right," she conceded, it was only a partial lie. It was true, if Saieko wanted to hurt her, she could have done so and easily in fact. She had every opportunity to do so, and even did now if she wanted to take this alleged bounty for herself. Her shoulders slumped slightly into a defeated pose. She hated this feeling, this perpetual sense of fear.

"I'm going to say we should move on where to i mean where was kage taking you ?"<i></i>

Amaya nodded in agreement. Kagemaru seemed more interested in finding her boss rather than completing the task that was putting her life in peril in the first place. I think he was going to take me to Soons Haven to find my boss,"<i></i> Amaya admitted truthfully. "I am not sure why,"<i></i> she added quietly as her eyes darted side to side at the sound of movement which proved to only be a rodent. She pulled the goggles off the top of her head and dropped them onto the ground. They were making her brain hurt through her skull and lending to a terrible hair day.

"Now is their anything else that you neglected to tell kage or myself?"

" don't think so,"<i></i> Amaya replied shaking her head side to side. "My boss in Soons called me earlier today and told me that the Diamyo was behind... had something to do... financed... I don't really know,"<i></i> Amaya explained again her side shifting back and forth in frustration not over the question but the situation. "My work shift just ended and I was heading home for some dinner before I went to someone, I am not sure of who to go to for something like that anyways. I was going to go to the old Kazekage Tower, I heard they have make-shift offices set up there while they try to rebuild. Was hoping someone there would listen to me... or not, they probably would not believe me. I was only doing it because my boss said so, for all I know she is lying too."<i></i> She frowned over the revelation. She did not think that there was a reason to lie, but until a few minutes ago she did not think that there was a reason to hire an assassin to kill her either.

"Okay tell you what..... follow me where going to go get some help here and then continue on so let me make sure you get to a safe place."<i></i>

With that Saieko clasped onto Amaya's hand and they ran off.
<B>Topic Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back