Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mr. Normal Gives Normal Gurl Tutoring [Tutoring Topic]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A couple of days after the meeting with Miro, the sun began to set and the sky was beginning to go dark. On the obstacle course there seemed three academy students who were still training on the obstacle course. A little girl with a bowl cut wearing the typical shinobi gear was using the training dummy to polish her skills in using unarmed taijutsu while another little pale skinned boy with the same haircut and a darker uniform was sitting by another training dummy flipping through the pages of a book. The one who looked different was a young nine year old brown haired boy who wore a blue jacket, Navy blue sweatpants with kunai holsters, green sandals, and orange goggles which saved the place where his Kumogakure headband would be when he finally graduates from the academy. As the boy used a training dummy for target practice seemingly trying to use what he's learned though his aim was a bit off, there was a masked man who approached the child. His chakra pressure caused the child to stop his training to look at the man who seemed to be wearing a suit and tie.

"Oh it's that perverted nin substitute. What you are doing out here?" Said the child though not being sure what perverted even met. Maru had a slight reputation at the academy of being a substitute teacher who brought his dirty magazines to school, looking at those rather than teaching. However, though he seemed light hearted in the daytime the sight of him gave the young child chills. "Hey, what are you doing out here training at night? Haven't you heard that there were monsters that come out during the night?" asked Maru, the two other children stopped to look at the boy with a blank empty expression. Blinked then looked at Maru, then at the boy. The child backing away from the man since he was giving him kind of a creepy vibe, he decided to explain himself. "I came out here to train, I want to be a great shinobi just like my Papa. Those rumors about evil spirits are just stories, there are no such thing as Boogeymen." the child going to training was suddenly stopped when the masked man placed his hand on the child's shoulder to stop him, Maru's other hand on his mask his eyes seemingly glowed an ominous violet color with a mischievous smile on his face.

"I admire your bravery and your determination but those aren't just stories. There are monsters among us." He said and with a swift motion, Maru removed his mask along with his nose and lips. Before the boy was a faceless man, smooth like that of an eggshell, and that cause the boy to shriek then moved away from Maru! The other two children looked at Maru with their eyes widened in terror, the brown haired boy who was just witnessed the teacher literally took his face off pointed at Maru then asked the other kids. "D-did he just take off his face." He shuddered…

"Y-Y-Yes he did." the little girl said in a voice that shivered and shook. "H-He removed his face… like this…" the little girl reached her hands up to peel the skin of her own face then just like Maru she removed HER face too! Revealing she too was a faceless.

"Oh no! My sister took her face off! She just did it like this!" the boy twin of the little girl screamed then pulled HIS face off too! Now the brown haired academy student was surrounded by three faceless people and not knowing what else to do the child ran as quickly as he could, hearing their muffled laughter as they chased him for a bit until he left the academy grounds. Maru shapeshifting back into his regular form he couldn't help but laugh at the child, one thing kitsune were known to do were to change into faceless people to scare the daylights out of humans though the twins actually were faceless ghost who went back to training. Now that there weren't any other children around he decided to wait for the child, his foxfire burning into existence to light his way Maru's expensive suit was replaced with his traditional japanese attire. His ears poked out then his tails swishing behind him, and Maru had his face turned back to its usual appearance. Putting his mask over his face. "Now I can train my new student in private, a deal is a deal." He said, drawing back his aura of fear since he remembered that the child wasn't immune to fear. He withdrew a peacock fan from his sleeve, fanning himself as he waited for Miro to show up with three blue glowing fireball's lighting the area that he was standing in.

1/5
WC: 859
[Lesson Now in Session!]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Rolling miserably out of her bed, feet planted themselves firmly on the earth beneath her. A makeshift hammock made from leaves, sturdy bamboo and hay for cushioning was her residence for the night. It had only been a few months since she was introduced to habitable living conditions within the city. Still, she wasn’t used to such commodities even after sleeping on a full bed. It didn’t bother her however it was empowering for her to fend for herself out in the elements. Used to harsher conditions in the mines lounging in a self-made hammock wasn’t the worst thing she’s ever slept on. However hygiene was always taken care of at the academy.

Dusk encased the world around Kumogakure making it easier for her to trespass through the academy. After arriving before night fell and freshening up completely a crisp, clean kunoichi stood on the second eave of the academy. Her chest rose slowly, inhaling the fresh night air of the country around her. “Nights like these… are my favorite.” Soft lips turned into a gentle smile. The peace and nuance of the academy at night while being perched on the eaves was something she’d never forget. A small piece of freedom that the academy granted her that she could immerse herself in.

The peacefulness of the night air was cut short as the screams of terror that emanated from the obstacle course. Keen sight glanced over to notice a taller figure in a suit terrorizing a child. Alarming at first but then she remembered who usually meandered around the academy once night fell. “Yamamoto Maru.” His name slithering out of her mouth. Gears turned in her head, figuring that he was the one behind all the ruckus. Watching as one of the children ran away in fear, she too was hesitant to approach him. A chill ran down her spine at the thought of that demonic aura weighing her down again. “Tch… That fox has too much fun causing havoc.” Whispering to herself before vanishing towards the obstacle course.

As the child ran away, gold eyes watched from the tree tops. Noticing Maru had returned to his natural appearance from when they last met. Jumping up and out of the tree once the child was out of sight she landed dozen feet away from Maru. Attempting to mask her presence in the trees she eased up when she made an appearance. Squinting at the fact his aura was being suppressed, never feeling in while she awaited in the tree. Clearing her throat for him to acknowledge her a small hand arose to her chest. Waving gently “Nice to see you’re still scarring us students.” A friendly chuckle rumbled in her throat. She stood up right sporting her daily garb of a red off-the-shoulder dress with fishnets underneath her dress for comfortability. Accompanying her outfit was the trademark shinobi sandals that everyone at the academy were issued. Midnight hair parted down the middle to fully reveal those devastating eyes and that menacing scar. “I’m ready when you are.” Hinting at the deal they previously made a few nights back.

WC: 519​

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'Mn?' Maru looked at the tree that Miro was in, seeing the silhouette of his student hop out of her hiding place to land a dozen feet away from where he stood. She waved then made a quick comment about the child he ran out of the academy and he placed his hand over his mouth to giggle to himself before waving his hand dismissively. "Oh, I do that with a lot of people not just students. Once posed as a priest then shape shifted into a faceless to scare some nuns, good times." said the youkai. Maru didn't really consider himself to be evil but he was more mischievous than anything but of course she wasn't here to hear about him having a hobby of spooking people. "Right, now what was the question you asked before…." Maru looked up trying to remember what was the question that she asked before daylight came then his ears perked up when he remembered. "Oh right, strong will to resist genjustu.." Now remembering what he was supposed to be teaching, the youkai picked up where he left off.

"So picking up where we left off… yes there is a way to increase your willpower so you can cancel out stronger genjustu though you have to actually know that you are under genjustu…" he began covering his mouth with his fan, the fox demon gazed off to think of a way that one could actually resist the effects of genjustu. "There are ways to cheat this by… yanno. Coating your weapon with a little truth serum so it would be obvious what genjustu you're under so you can cancel high level justu with your willpower but to tell you the truth you'll probably need to focus on simply not getting hit with genjustu which there are easy ways to avoid them." He explained beginning to list a few ways to easily avoid genjustu. "Thing about genjustu you gotta be aware of someone to use it, so in other words clones would easily be effective, as well as stealth if you are good at snooping around, and there's also a way to chest that by simply using a puppet by shooting a hidden smoke bomb. A trick I used often against some genjustu loving monkeys. Basically anything that involves blind shots and them having to be aware is good for screwing over your genjustu user." He giggled behind his fan, then closed it, tapping his cheek thinking of a few of his tricks to stop a genjustu user from hitting him. The more he thought about how easy it is to counter one fighting style he was good at the more he wanted to train up himself since genjustu was a big part of his plan to not get hit.

"Moving forward, if you feel comfortable with using genjustu I would suggest that visual genjustu only because at your current rank you can use the basic clone genjustu since it automatically confuses a target. Plus visual genjustu plays around with what people see so if you are fighting with people you can blind the target to use the ones around you as meat shields.. not really honorable but it'll be a good chance you won't get hit if there's multiple bodies around." He explained. Maru knows this best since that's what he does now that he was a dark sage, he viewed his demonic followers as disposable since they have eternal life thanks to his corrupted energy so they will always come back to fight again. The path of a demon lord is a selfish one but he wondered if this was how the Raikage looked at his fellow shinobi, as pawns for the game. He pointed his fan at the child deciding to quiz the girl to see what she knows so far. "So, young one, what other strategies would you think be best in avoiding an illusion? No right or wrong answer here just need to see if you have some shinobi knowledge in that hooman brain of yours." teased the fox.

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mirō took Maru’s words into careful consideration. Albeit confusing and hard to follow genjutsu seemed overly complicated to resist or even produce. Getting someone to be hit by genjutsu seemed like an outrageous feat in itself. However genjutsu interested her more so than Taijutsu and Ninjutsu combined. She had even tried dabbling in books and scrolls, reading and mesmerizing a few techniques for the four different types of Genjutsu there were. Mentally writing down some notes about clones, blind shots and awareness her expression turned sour. “Awareness to cancel out the genjutsu...” Repeatedly tapping her index finger against her chin, milling together all the ideas that could be used to make sure her genjutsu was successful when she used it.

Rose touched ears twitched at the sound of using clones for gaining the upper hand on people. Clones causing confusion to the enemy would free her up to attempt to use various genjutsu even keeping her away from close quarters combat. Frowning at the idea of fighting an opponent directly Mirō figured deception with genjutsu and ranged taijutsu would best suit her. Already knowing a bit of visual genjutsu she could understand how it worked. With clones running rampant in the battlefield would they also be able to cast genjutsu, not likely. Another idea popped into her head on how to use genjutsu against others but she found herself coming up empty when Maru asked her a question. ‘How to resist or even remove a genjutsu on me?’ Inhaling to calm her mind that seemed to race constantly she followed it with a slow exhale. “Avoiding genjutsu? Smokescreen possibly? I know some jutsu now that would make it harder to see me? Taking cover wouldn’t help would it because I’d still be affected by the genjutsu right?” Continuously tracing through different ideas a rather absurd idea echoed through her mind.

Pulling out a kunai from a pouch on her thigh fingers expertly twirled it within her hand. Catching it by the handle she brought the sharp blade to her face to inspect it more clearly. “Could self-mutilation get me out of a genjutsu? Inflicting pain could snap someone out of it right?” Gold eyes darted back towards Maru, lowering the kunai away from her face. “If that were the case a small sacrifice to get out of a genjutsu seems worth it to me.” Shrugging off the idea of stabbing or cutting herself to break free. Mirō had certainly been through worse, drawing blood was the least of her worries. “How do I even enter stealth? Getting the first strike sounds like something I’d like to perform.” A small grin subtly ran across her lips. The uses of stealth had to outweigh the cons in any type of battle. Having the enemy unaware of her presence fit her particular fighting style well.

WC:472​

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Yes, awareness is needed to know if you are under genjustu, a lot of people won't know that they are under genjustu until it's too late. Basically it's whether you know what's fact or a trick. he explained, once Maru explained what awareness was he waited to see if she had a battle strategy of her own and so far she was on the right track with figuring out ways to simply avoid genjustu. While they won't stop her from getting rid of the genjustu that is already affecting her she could at least stop any more genjustu from being cast on her at least. Though she however got the wrong idea that genjustu could dispelled by simply hurting themselves. While he could only think of a few where you could actually benefit from getting hit though there was only those few that hitting yourself could help in any way. "Well I don't think harming yourself will do any good against genjustu…" he explained approaching the child he raised his hand then gave her a light tap on the forehead which after he tapped her on the head she would feel a small migraine but nothing that she couldn't handle. For this demonstration, Maru casted a more annoying genjustu on her in a form of a light tap so she wouldn't know exactly what's going on until he actually explained it to her. It was a D Rank genjustu so it wasn't that deadly but it could be as dangerous as some of the genjustu that he could cast that was more nastier than this one. Maru poked her on the forehead, then as he did that she could feel as if someone was stroking a feather on her ribs. If he didn't get a reaction from that then he simply poked her cheek then she could feel the sensation of a feather stroking down her back.

Smirking he chuckled to himself as every 10 seconds there seemed to be an invisible feather stroking her as if there was some kind of invisible force tickling her relentlessly. "Well you're now under a genjustu that makes you extremely ticklish, punch, stab, shoot yourself, that invisible feather that's tickling you ain't going nowhere. Genjustu is more advanced now so you can't just stab yourself, this genjustu I put on you even makes a nasty cut tickle which could make you an easy target if you giggle too much." He explained, sometimes the best way to learn is through experiencing it yourself besides even she would be able to cancel out this one. "Besides another way to be able to effectively dispel genjustu would be to use things that disrupt maintains. My youkai's aura could do just that, same with sound ninjustu which causes disruption, but the most effective way to mess with maintains is a genjustu called Reapers Gaze which scares people into dropping all their maintains and they would be too scared to move. Though things that prevent the use of chakra like chakra binds also help if you time your attack just right. Can't use anything if you can't pay for it right?" asked Maru, then putting a hand on his chin something else came to his mind.

"Oh if you prefer getting the first blow you can always go the brute way and crack their skulls. Pretty hard to concentrate on something if your head is broken which if they have a lot of genjustu active there's a good chance of at least one being dispelled." He said, turning back to the topic of how to go to stealth. "There are pretty easy ways to go to stealth, one way is to go their naturally by hiding somewhere but the opponent might figure that out. Me I prefer using active camo or the invisibility genjustu but there are a few ninjustu like an earth ninjustu that makes you sink to the ground or you can use a curse seal which gives you insta stealth. So if you want to be sneaky you have options."

WC: 700

OoC: Casting Tickling D-RANK Genjustu on Mirō for example :3
https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=542&t=10491#p88973

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The effects of Genjutsu was a concept that chipped away at her brain constantly. The different ways to utilize genjutsu, the four different types and how to get the upper hand so the genjutsu was effective would be easier if Mirō was born with an IQ at the top percentile. It didn’t phase her, it was something she had an interest in and she wasn’t going to let it get the best of her so early in her kunoichi career. With the information that self mutilation was not always, if not ever effective she returned the kunai back into the pouch on her thigh. Turning her attention to the pouch when she looked back up Maru was in front of her. Curious to know what he was up to her train of thought was interrupted by a flick on the forehead. A small surge of pain coursed through her head. Wincing in pain she put her hand on her head to soothe the pain. However growls of pain slowly turned into a small giggle as it felt as though someone was dragging a soft feather down her ribs.

Bewildered at the sudden tickle on her ribs she tried to keep focus on Marus’ words. It seemed that every couple of seconds it felt like the feather was dragging on her bare skin. Gritting her teeth to remain silent the build up of giggles forced her to burst with a hearty guffaw. Running her hands along her sides she tried to contain herself. Futile attempts to brush away the feeling were made as the tickling sensation trailed throughout her rib cage. Glaring at Maru for putting such a silly Genjutsu on her Mirō had her eyes concentrate on her hands. Balling her hands into a clenched fist her mind focused on her chakra points around her rib cage. For a moment everything seemed to stop before using a ninjitsu she learned to disrupt the flow of chakra around her ribs. Cancelling out the Genjutsu with the ninjutsu she had learned prior to the tutoring session with Maru. Soon enough the effects of the ticklish Genjutsu faded away. Her giggles becoming more and more faint before she returned to normal.

Gold eyes darted back at Maru. “You think you’re so sneaky, you fox!” Yelling at Maru before folding her arms over her chest, pouting at him. Shutting her eyes she looked up and away from Maru, still intently listening to his information on stealth. Suddenly hitting her that the best way to practice getting out of a Genjutsu is to be the training dummy for one. ‘That damn fox…’ Annoyed that his methods were logical and clearly proved to her that being the dummy worked. Figuring that stealth would give her the upper hand in combat she contemplated ways to assure that she’d be in stealth and perform visual Genjutsu. Clearing her throat to stop Marus’ chatter “Invisibility Genjutsu? Can you teach me that?” Those golden eyes widened and sparkled as her interest in such a foreign technique was piqued. “Unless you’re going to use that technique on me as your dummy again.” Squinting her eyes Mirō scowled playfully at Maru. Noticing how ‘comfortable’ she was with such a sneaky demon she shrugged it off as nothing.

WC:545​

OOC: Casted Cancel removing the Genjutsu.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru after hearing the giggling fit from the child made him chuckle, it was actually funny seeing her try to contain herself from laughing. The good thing was the tickling couldn't be stopped since there was no one there to push away, it was pretty amusing needless to say to see the child laughing for some reason. After she canceled out his genjustu he used his fan to hide the chuckling that he was doing, Mirō glaring at him calling him a fox which only amused him more. "Hey better that than using another genjustu called Masochism, that genjustu would make you WANT to get hurt but tickling seems fine. Can't have you getting more scars on my watch." He teased, besides he'd rather not have a genjustu that would approve of the whole self mutilation. It would be bad on his part so at least with the tickling it showed her why'd self mutilation was a bad idea. Besides this village teaches its students to be masochist anyway, self sacrifice, learning through pain, training sounds pretty S&M with extra steps and much less sexy.

Regardless Miro seemed to be interested in the invisibility genjustu, while she would have to be a high rank to actually use it she could at least know what kind of justu to get plus he had a little game in mind. "Okay here I'll show you how to be invisible." said the youkai chuckling at the playful scowled waving his hand dismissively. "Oh come now, at least I didn't give you pox at least. Besides, it'll help you in case you run into someone who utilizes genjustu like me." He stated, then looked at her again then concentrated on the child's eyes so he'd effect her sense of sight. She felt a headache that was a bit more aggressive than the tickling genjustu, as the headache stopped she would be able to see Maru slowly fading away like a ghost and he was gone from sight. Footsteps could be heard however despite them being pretty close she couldn't see any sign of Maru. It was like he completely removed himself from her vision but he still existed.

"The invisibility genjustu, a handy technique that makes the target not see them. Genjustu pretty much focuses on the imagination so what you have to do is hammer into the mind with chakra then manipulate it with whatever you are thinking." explain Maru, his voice coming from everywhere but nowhere. "Basically hammer into someone's mind with chakra, think about what you want said person to do or see then boom! It happens. Seems like a psychic thing but basically it's all in using chakra to manipulate the senses." He finalized, now for the matter of the game or a real life scenario since she wanted to know how to deal with genjustu users. An idea popped into his mind, he nodded to himself then without dropping his invisibility genjustu he began again. "So, for fun I'd like you to bring me out of stealth. I can only give away my location if I attack you or if you land a hit against me sooooo try to hit me. Use anything you want but I recommend you use multiple hits. Lots of people make the mistake of trying to blow people out of stealth, needless to say that never ends well." Maru paused. "The goal is to hit me so you'd be to see me, failure to do so… well if I'm feeling nice I'd make you forget cancel for a little bit then cast tickle so you'd laugh till dawn breaks. And if I'm feeling mischievous.. 1000 years of Pain? Know you heard of that right? It's also called 1000 years of death? Genjustu where you poke someone with four fingers in…. well use your imagination. 10 SECONDS READY GO!"

[OoC: Invisibility A Rank genjustu used!
https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=543&t=10453#p88708

OoC: So Maru wants you to get him out of stealth since you can't see him you gotta attack blindly. Don't worry attack as much as you want since your attacks will be coin flipped.

Heads: Hit
Tails: Miss

Make sure you post your actions and Good luck!]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There Miro stood, patiently awaiting Maru’s next exercise when his words hit her core. Those golden eyes threw daggers in Marus direction. Sucking her teeth her sharp canines came into view momentarily. Anger masked her once friendly expression at the fact he addressed her scars so playfully. Mirōs scars were something that she was constantly self conscious about. They were not just for show nor did they have any minor significance. They were permanent marks on her body of her failures, mistakes and loss of her loved ones. Not something to be taken so casually she felt insulted. Fine brows caved inward never taking her eyes off Maru. Deciding to bite her tongue and suppress her anger, letting it bottle up and subconsciously fuel her already distraught emotional state he constantly tried to hide from others. Causing a commotion would be fit for a later time in her life.

Dirty looks remained on Miro’s face even when the invisibility genjutsu was cast on her. Wincing in pain eyes reflexively shut themselves. Slightly disoriented her head throbbed suddenly. Gold irises revealing themselves to the world to glance back at were Maru onces stood. ‘He’s gone.’ Sucking her teeth again her ears twitched at the sound of footsteps. ‘Yet another game I have to play...’ Letting out a heavy sigh feet planted themselves firmly into the ground. Taking a fighting stance Miro paused. The rules were simple; a game of hide and seek. Since she knew he was hidden it would be easier to send out a barrage of sporadic attacks.

The sounds of footsteps and Marus’ voice trailing off and on echoed throughout the obstacle course. Looking each and every way Miro devised a plan that could ultimately save her time finding Maru in the first place. That anger still lingered in the back of her mind wanting to take some revenge on Maru for insulting her scars. Not one for jokes about her past. Through gritted and dark intentions Mirō decided against non-lethal tactics. She knew she was sure to fail if lethal intent wasn’t present in her mind. Her throat began to growl while hands reached for her side pouch, pulling out her Heartseekers. Thinking ‘Maybe that’s why Maru decided to be rude..’

WC:374​

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru stalks Mirō in stealth.

Mirō attacks with Blood Grinding to try to bring Maru out of hiding.

flip- Heads!
Hit!
Maru's out of stealth already?!

Mirō attacks with Volley

Flip- Heads!
Hit!
Got the fawxy Maru again.

Mirō attacks this time with Full Toss!

Flip- Tails
Miss…

Mirō attacks with a Trick Launch

Flip- Tails
Miss…..

Mirō attacks with Stone Bullet

Flip-
Miss…

Mirō attacks this time with Sinkhole Fist

Flip- Heads!
Hit!!!

Mirō attacks with the
Earth Flow River

Flip- Tails
Miss....

Objective: Get Maru out of stealth complete!

Well talking about her scars did get Mirō fired up, just what he wanted however he hoped that she wasn't angry to where she wouldn't be able to hit him. His overconfidence in his genjustu keeping him hid would soon be shattered when Mirō threw a dagger at him and although he managed to avoid hitting a vital area but it did ended up cutting the shoulder of his kimono causing Maru's invisibility to be dispel revealing him. He was just about to congratulate her on getting him out of stealth but she seemingly continued by throwing a volley of Kunai at him and just like that a switch was flipped inside of the fox demon. He moved backwards, knowing from a close range he wouldn't be able to dodge them all so he simply moved when he felt the blades touch his flesh to so he didn't get a fatal wound. These were low ranking attacks so he didn't panic that much though he didn't underestimate.

"Atta girl." teased the kitsune, now at a good distance he was able to predict where the attacks were coming from, so he moved to dodge her attack. The next attack he dodged with grace and her next attack missed him by an inch. Despite her attacking him, he didn't seem to be fighting back so when long distance wasn't going well he looked to see her hit the ground which he thought was in frustration which was actually another attack! Recovering quickly, Maru saw that she was attempting to soften the ground into mud and he does not want to get dirty so he quickly kicked at the ground then landed on a tree branches using his claws to keep his grip on the tree. Tilting his head to the side to play innocent, he spoke again. "Well did good, I'm guessing you really got fired up to attack thay many times." He said, his healing factor kicking to heal his small cuts from the mock battle.

Hopping off the tree he could see that the sun was rising, with an irritated glance to the horizon he knew the hour meeting of evil spirits was closing soon. Maru's pointed ears perked up to attention, then looked back to Mirō thinking of what he could do to reward her for this game. "Alright suns almost up, so since you actually got me out of stealth I'll recommend you for your Gennin exams if you already took another tutoring or class." He suggested with a shrug. "Least I could do…. Oh! Almost forgot! How you find a creature similar to mine, well you could go on the outer village areas and search for a creature to make a pact with!" He explained briefly. "Or learn it from someone willing to teach you, I would myself but… it takes me a while after I already given someone else a contract creature. Any more questions before I head off?" He asked, making sure that she didn't need something else from him.

[Tutoring Completed!]
WC: 1500+

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Anger continued to cloud her mind. Sporadic thoughts on top of calculations forced her to make irrational decisions. ‘I don’t care if any of these kill him!’ Screaming in her head while her armed drew back. Twirling a kunai in her hand her arm whipped forward in a flash. Twisting her wrist Mirō’s kunai spun ferociously into a random direction. Not letting up another attack was sent following the first, deciding that a barrage of blades would be enough of a follow up to completely cover that area. Soft lips curled into a dark grin flashing her strangely sharp canines. That balloon in her head labeled 'ego' began to rapidly inflate at the fact she caught Maru out of stealth so quickly. This self confidence quickly turned into cockiness, slowly suppressing that anger and rage building up in her chest.

However that cockiness was short-lived. Deflating fast her next few attacks seemed to be child's play to Maru. Gracefully fading in and out from her attacks, showing off just how strong he really could be. That anger from her attacks failing consecutively converted itself into ulterior thinking. Sweat slid down her temple while her fist raced towards the ground. Gritting her teeth earth began to move, hitting Maru yet with his elusive self he managed to avoid her trap all together. Within a moment of trying to recover herself from exerting such desultory amounts of charka Maru appeared from the tree towards the ground near Mirō.

That glare remained on her face while Maru began to talk. Restraining herself from shouting or causing a scene she took a deep breath before letting it out slowly. “Fired up doesn’t cover it…” Relaxing her shoulders Mirō stood upright in front up Maru, sensing that she had been victorious a while ago. The suns rays beginning to cast her own shadow Maru stood correct. With a snap her suppressed anger evaporated when she heard she passed. “Yes! Finally!” Cheering for herself her anger gone as excitement flooded her core.

Realization hit at the sound of his question. Coming to the conclusion that Maru simply wanted her to be serious for the exam was the reason he mentioned her scars. A dirty trick however it should’ve been seen sooner. “Thank you for tutoring me, Maru.” A gentle smile overcame her lips before dusting herself off fully. Gold eyes examined Maru once more noticing how quickly his wounds healed. Turning away Mirō called out to Maru again, “I’ll get you for that comment.” Gravel shifted as Mirō walked down the path out of the obstacle course.

WC:431
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back