Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Munchies and Mischief [Closed]

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been quite a while since Hira had gone out and simply enjoyed a day by himself without the hassle of training. Lately between his lessons with Kaji-sensei and trying to perfect new water style jutsu, he hadn't taken the time to lay back and appreciate a calm day as he once used to. Was he really becoming a more motivated student, or was this a passing phase brushing along with a momentary distraction? Not wanting to think about it, Hira continued walking down the bustling streets of the market as he had been doing absent-minded for the better part of half an hour now. Grabbing a pouch from the breast of the long dark kimono he was wearing, he rustled through to see how much money he had saved up from helping his parents, and with a sigh of relief started looking around for a place to eat as he awkwardly hid it once again within the folds of his clothing.

The nearby snack shop Hira began waltzing over to was one of his favorite in town. It had great food to chow down on, but it often stayed quiet enough for him to enjoy his time there, despite whatever commotion may be going on just outside its walls. Pushing past the cloth at the opening to the shop, Hira greeted the owner with a smile and familiar greeting. "Hey pops, I'll have an order of the Takoyaki." He thought a bit as the owner smiled back politely and proceeded to work on the food. Looking back up, Hira added, "Hey umm... any chance I could get that to go? I think I wanna go exploring a bit more."

The old man simply nodded his head. The pair spoke very few words as the order finally came to fruition, a delectable scent filling the midday air. Hira nodded in a respectful manner as a way to thank the old man before heading towards the exit. Taking a bite of one of the small edible delights, Hira let out a content hum as he poked his head out of the cloth, viewing if the road was clear as he wondered what to do next.

[Entered Topic; Open RP Thread]

Koizumi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Muchies and Mischief [OPEN]

Without having much else to do, Ren had found himself people-watching in the Plaza. There had been no training to do, no homework, and no one to hang out with; even his "other half" was preoccupied with stuff Ren couldn't participate in. Sitting around and watching people go by was the most entertaining thing the academy student could manage to do. With a sigh, he considered finding something else to pass time with-- he didn't recognize anybody who had trotted on by him, and Ren didn't feel like "putting himself out there" and meeting new people. He didn't even have any money to buy any snacks. Ren was simply feeling hopeless as he bounced him to his feet, getting ready to walk off.. until someone familiar caught his eye. Though other classmates of his had wandered through the Plaza today, Hira managed to stand out in particular to Ren. The boy seemed to have money, and after coming in and out of a nearby shop, he seemed to have food. Through similarities in their attire, Ren felt a childish affinity towards Hira.. and thus decided he had found his prey.

Ren eyed Hira as he waited for the perfect moment to strike. His peer was much shorter than him; though, to be fair, Ren was older. A creepy, condescending smile found its way onto Ren's face. Taking a deep breath, he started walking, nonchalantly passing in front of Hira without paying him any mind. Then with a swift pivot on his heel, he turned to face his classmate and plucked one of his takoyaki right from him, and popped it into his own mouth. Face stuffed with food, and not caring how rude it may be, Ren spoke. "Heee~y, you're Hirateuchi, right?" His speech was slurred as he was trying to gobble down the takoyaki before any retaliation could occur. "Do you remember me?" Ren finally swallowed his food with a friendly smile on his face- the most sincere thing he could manage at this point.

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Did he just... Hira gave the boy whom had taken his food an odd glance, followed by a sigh. He didn't really want to seem complacent and encourage getting his snacks stolen more regularly, but he also didn't care all too much. Truth be told, he was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't mind the company at the moment.

"It's Ren right? Ya know, if ya wanted some you coulda just asked," he said, warming up into a gentle smile. "Stay here for just a second." With that he dipped back into the shop without another word, not caring if he left his classmate confused. In a matter of moments Hira stepped back out with another serving of Takoyaki, freshly steaming and reinvigorating the delicious smell intoxicating the air. Either way, it didn't entirely matter if Ren wanted them or not. If Ren did not finish them, Hira surely would. With all his recent training and activity, Hira had grown quite the appetite. With a sly grin and a laugh towards Ren, Hira said sarcastically, "Now you don't have to take mine."

Calming down a little, Hira sat down, motioning for Ren to take a seat with him. The sudden company was as much effort as he was willing to put up with, so no more walking for the moment. "So what brings you out here?" Hira asked, not quite sure where to start the conversation since he still did not know Ren too well.

Koizumi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Oya oya oya?" Ren peered after his classmate when he turned away. When the smell of fresh Takoyaki hit Ren, his hands clasped together as a drool-y smile spread across his face. "That's right.. my name is Ren!"

Before he was 100% conscious of his actions, Ren had taken his share of the Takoyaki and was holding it close. "Thank yew~." His words of gratitude were slurred as he attempted to pull off a cute, high-pitched sort of accent. Any girlish appeal he had had was quickly tossed out the window as Ren began gorging himself on the Takoyaki. Grunts of satisfaction could be heard through his excessive gobbling.. he didn't slow to a stop until there was none left. With the food out of the way, Ren turned back to Hira. "Actually, I may need to take yours, still." His tongue popped out of his mouth with a soft, barely-audible "blep", and his smile stretched into a wide grin.

Simmering down, Ren drew in a breath and plopped a hand on top of Hira's head. He secretly felt pretty superior being taller than his classmate, and wanted to relish in it. Hearing Hira's question, Ren ruffled his hair with a smirk. "Me? I was loitering around and doing ab~so~lutely~ nothing." He slipped his hand down and wrapped his entire arm around Hira's shoulders, pulling him close. "But now that I've got you, I won't be so idle anymo~re." Moving his face in close to his newfound companion's, Ren also reached for one of his Takoyaki. "Hey, listen.. I don't know much about this place yet. Want to show me around?"

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Muchies and Mischief [Closed]

"Show you around?" Hira ignored Ren's wandering hands. as he wasn't so hungry anymore. "I suppose I could. I wander around a lot, so I could probably show you a few places that are hidden away."

Stretching his arms upward, Hira let out a long sigh of content, glad that he was finally getting to know some of the other people in the village his age. With a wave motioning for Ren to follow, Hira slowly began to make his way down the street, eyeing from side to side to try and find some of the areas he personally liked. Most of them just happened to be random food stands and such, where he could usually relax and grab a bite to eat when he didn't feel like going to class. In particular, Hira pointed out a small Ramen cart that an old lady owned. It was clearly unpopular, at least compared to the crowds flocking to the surrounding joints.

As Hira continued on, passing the outer reaches of the main bustling center of town, they came to a clearing in between a few run down buildings that were no longer occupied. In the clearing stood a few bushes and trees, not glamorous in size, but practical enough to block out the sun.

"Usually I just come to places like this to sleep. Other than this and the food, I don't really think I have much to show you." Hira laughed awkwardly for a moment before continuing on. "So how long have you been here if you don't know your way around?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back