Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Must Be Swift as a Coursing River [Private]

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sounds of birds singing carried through the air, giving life to the otherwise desolate forest-edge. A nearby stream lie harmoniously between the line of trees and a section of grassland, its waters flowing serenely without a single ripple. The early sunrise beat down gently, blocked partially by a soft pillowy cloud as it revealed its extravagant array of colors to the village. Hira stood unwavering in the center of the river, his form unobtrusive to the current's natural flow as he aligned himself and his chakra the the nature around him.

Lifting one arm up slowly, he pressed his hands together. In a split moment they were moving at an extreme speed, forming signs as though his life depended on it:

Ushi, Sara, Oo, Nae, Ee, Tori, Ushi, Uma, Tori, Nae, Tora, Inu, Tora, Mee, Ushi, Hitsuji, Mee, Ee, Hitsuji, Nae, Jin, Sara, Tori, Tatsu, Tori, Ushi, Uma, Hitsuji, Tora, Mee, Nae, Sara, Oo, Ee, Tatsu, Hitsuji, Nae, Ushi, Sara, Tori, Jin, Nae, Ee, Tori.

With a slight exhalation and a lift of his arm, Hira yelled as a large mass of water came bursting out from the river, its force and speed greater than anything he had ever controlled before. The front of the mass began to take form, pulling back until a long, menacing head took place at the helm. It had a long mouth and snout, opening slightly to show off a glaring set of watery teeth. The massive creation began to move ever so slightly before crashing back down to the river, splashing the surrounding area with a cascade of both water and chakra.

"Damnit, I still can't get it down! How much more do I have to practice... what a pain."

He moved over to the grassy area, finding a relatively dry spot to lie down and take a break. He was having a tough time keeping up with this level of training, although it would be necessary to reach his goals. Looking up at the sky, he pondered his situation, wondering if he was pushing himself too much, or not enough.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The moment the manifestation crashed back into the water, a female squeal could be heard. That squeal belonged to none other than than the lazy genin known as Minako Fujiwara. All her clothes were soaked and even keeping on her mask was starting to irritate her face. She wouldn’t take her mask off however, she was determined to keep her mask on as whoever managed to summon that must be nearby, and they appeared to be very powerful if they pulled it off in one way or another. Minako aspired to be like that one day, so she would know she has the ability to protect herself if something happened.

Coughing slightly, Minako looked over to the side to see a male walk away from where he manipulated the watery creation and decided to be on some dry ground. She… couldn’t blame him, but he could’ve at least looked around to see if he splashed anyone, like her, for example.

Standing up, Minako’s brown hues scanned the area, to find the dude that made the water thingiemabob, but failed epically. It didn’t take long to find the male and Minako walked up to him with looking rather emotionless, but in reality, she was worried incase he would make some other creation to bite her head off.

“Excuse me. I hope I am not disturbing you.” She spoke politely, trying to gain the attention of the male. “I believe you had me caught up in your little creation you made. I must apologise for intruding, but I must ask you to be more aware of your surroundings.” She spoke with her smooth voice, while her blonde hair dripped all over him due to how long it well and truly was. “Oh, forgive me.” She sighed softly as she then took off her hood and then turned around and rung her hair out so no more water would drop from her hair for a while before turning back to face him. “There. Hi.”

Words: 331​

Fujiwara Yusuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yusuke had traveled a long time it took hom two months to get to Cloud village nut due to money issues he had no choice but to steal some money, luckily he managed to pass by some rich family along the way, but it still took a bit to plan out an infiltration route. A loud growl erupted from Yusuke's stomach. "Ugh I can't believe it has been almost a day since I last had eaten something... I hope I'm near Cloud village, I don't think I can take another dang day without food..." Obviously Yusuke was exaggerating at this point, but he couldn't help it since he was used to eat three meals a day like any other person. "Hmmmm... How about I grab the map and see how far it is until I'm at the village!" Yusuke grabbed the map he had "borrowed" from someone in a town he passed by he started to point with his index finger over the map to see if there were any landmarks that could tell him where he is right now. After a few minutes he gave up "Uggggggh why can't world maps be as easy as floor plans of an mansion..." To make it even worse, his stomach stared to growl again. "Oh come on!!!" Yusuke let out a deep sigh and decided to sit down at a nearby tree. "At this rate I will never be able to get to Minako..." With one final sigh of defeat Yusuke laid against the tree. He looked up towards the sky and could see the sunshine piercing through the many leafs of the forest, it was a peaceful sight to behold, so beautiful that Yusuke's eyes began to close slowly.

Thirty minutes later Yusuke had woken up from a loud splash not that far away from him. Hm? Is there an animal nearby? Yusuke asked himself, he decided to slowly and stealthy draw near to the origin of the sound. Yusuke hid himself behind a bush and slowly peeked over it to see what caused the sound. Behind the bush there was a small river and at the river where two individuals, a boy and a girl. It seemed like the boy accidentally hit the girl when he was playing with water, it then hit Yusuke, maybe these people knew where Cloud village is, Yusuke cautiously stepped away from his shelter and walked closer to the boy and girl. Hi there! I'm searching for Cloud village! I was walking through this forest and got lost, if you could please tell me where this village is then that would be a great help! Cause I'm searching for my sister you see haha..." Yusuke said with an awkward laughter.

Word count: 455

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hira looked up to where the strange girl was standing above him. It wasn't an unpleasant surprise; perhaps talking to this one could distract him from the monotony he had come to see his training as: day in, day out, always the same mistakes and obstacles he could not seem to overcome. Still, it was strange that she had been, been what exactly... hiding in the water? He sat up after she spoke, looking her in the eyes for a moment before eyeing her up and down. Was she new? Not likely, in fact she looked older than he was if anything, but she didn't seem to be terribly upset, or at least not enough so to be aggressive about it. Questions ran through his mind as he spoke up.

"Sorry, didn't mean to cause any trouble. Guess it's just a splash of bad luck you were in the area. I didn't realize that anybody else came all the way out here. Name's Hira."

He finished by holding his hand out to the girl, hoping to show some form of hospitality before another one showed up, much more confused that than her. Hira thought to himself for a moment not sure how to approach the subject.

"The village? Well, to be frank, you must have bumped your head, cause these are technically village grounds. If you mean the village proper though, I can help ya find your way there. Where are you from, anyways, and who is this sister that you're looking for? Maybe I know who she is."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minako couldn’t help but chuckle as he mentioned about it being a bit of a splash of bad luck. It’s fine though, she knew that he was well and truly sorry for what he had done. Luckily, Minako knew that there was no harm done, and that the male will probably be more careful from now on, which she liked.

“It’s fine, it’s easy to understand that anyway.” She spoke as she placed her hands on her hips. “My name is Minako, it is a pleasure meeting you.”

Minako was about to take his hand for a casual handshake, but when that other person suddenly appeared, she didn’t expect them to disturb their introduction, but at least he had a reason to. He was… lost of some sort.

“Sister, huh…” She bit her lower lip as she crossed her arms. “I wonder who she could be…” She wondered to herself as she tilted her head. She was actually quite curious, she has never seen this male before, then again, she didn’t know that many people because she has been purposefully isolated to an extent.

Looking to Hira as he spoke, she smiled softly, of course, that couldn’t be seen underneath the mask that she was currently wearing, but she was glad that Hira was probably someone that could assist the older looking male into finding his sister.

“Wherever you guys go, I follow.” She insisted while gazing to the both of them once more with her brown hues. She was quite curious as to how this would all turn out, considering the fact that she was bothered and interested for once. Usually, she was too lazy to care about other people's businesses, then again, she was typically lazy all day, every day. In fact, she was even surprised herself for once. Eh, maybe it’ll tone down when it’s all over.

Words: 310
Total: --
Goal: --​
<i>
</i>

Fujiwara Yusuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yusuke slapped the palm of his hand right onto his face, he felt incredibly stupid not knowing he was already in village territory. "I'm such an idiot! Ah well... No much I can do about it. My apologies for my ignorance, I never went to this part of the land so a lot of things are new to me and I'm not that good when it comes to maps hahahaha... Yusuke said as he awkwardly laughed again with his right hand behind his neck. "But never mind that, if you could direct me to the village that would be most kind!" Yusuke said as he bowed as a sign of respect.

"Oh where are my manners! My name is Yusuke! Yusuke Fujiwara! And I'm searching for Minako Fujiwara, that's my sisters name! You kind individuals wouldn't know anyone with that name perhaps? Yusuke said with a tense look on his face. "I haven't seen her in years... And when I heard she might be in Cloud village I just hoped she might be in this village..." Yusuke was at the edge of tears, he really missed his sister even though they never really got to know each other, Yusuke hoped he could make up for that time!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back