Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

My Feet Need to be Wet [Requesting Sennin or Raikage]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoshimitsu had spent some time away from the village, he was researching a frost giant community's behavior. The Matriarch was savage, but she was not looking for war yet. They wanted to expand their borders slowly, and when the time came precision strikes would be made against her kind. For now Kumogakure had the advantage of information and the element of surprise. The Masaru Clan would surely be tasked with ending this menace as this was their specialty. However for now it was good to be back home and like any active shinobi there was only one way to get back into the swing of things ... Talk to people. This is probably the most effective tool any information gatherer has. How you speak to people, what you talk about, the questions you ask, and if can you gauge what's going on. Yoshimitsu wasn't entirely an expert, he was human and could be mislead like any other person but that's when his talents would be put to the test.

However today was a rather easy request. Since he had been away Yoshimitsu had wanted to make a formal report on what he found as one day the Masaru Clan would need a voucher from the village to enact this mission. He had a series of plans in place but would need to discuss it with the elders. For now his only concern was getting in touch with someone of authority. Since the major changes to the village, he could only wonder what was next. Hayata Shin's death had finally been illuminated on. The Shima Clan was responsible, and the Medical division had a hand in it. Multiple traitors ran, and the council was taken out. Things were going to get interesting from here on, and the Masaru would need to be steadfast and do more for the villagers than ever. Yuuto's little vendetta didn't help, but he wasn't wrong it was good to know his cousin was not insane as they made him out to be.

Yoshimitsu would make his way to a secretary. "Hello, I'd like to speak with... whoever is in charge. I've been out of the village on a mission for some time, but I was recently informed of the village's current situation. I don't know who the Main Branch Sennin, or the leading officials are at this time other than our new Raikage. Send me anyone who can help me get a mission please, and who I can give my report to. Whether it be the Sennin, or Saito Akira. My name is Masaru Yoshimitsu, Saito may know me." He smiled at the idea, Saito may know him as the Masaru/Saito mutt, but then again there was a chance he only knew his father Saito Hanzo. Family, it was a weird thing sometimes. Yoshimitsu would sit down in the waiting seats hopefully someone would come to him.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Raikage was either out of his office or busy, but fortunately for Yoshimitsu the Main Branch Sennin just couldn't seem to leave his office. Every time he tried, something else came up. First it was reviewing and approving some academy curriculum. Then it was reading the reports of some agents who had returned to the village after reaching out to the Main Branch's contacts to ensure they weren't bailing after watching the position of Sennin rapidly changing hands. He almost got to sneak out after that, but then a Genin came to him asking about promotion. Sadly the poor Genin did not meet his promotion requirements having somehow miscounted the number of missions he had taken part in. After trying to explain that to him for a good twenty minutes Ayumu finally managed to help him understand and sent him along his way. He thought now, surely, he would having a moment to step out and get some fresh air. That's when the call came over the intercom from the secretary informing him that a man had arrived with a report he wished to give. At this point Ayumu had been expecting something to come up.

"Yeah, alright. Send him on up," Ayumu responded, pressing the intercom button to relay his message back. That done, he leaned back in his chair and folded his hands on his desk waiting for the newest arrival to show up at the door. The secretary would inform Yoshimitsu that he could head up and see the Sennin, giving directions to the new location of the office. Conveniently, it was just a short elevator ride away! Meanwhile, Ayumu stood up from his desk and strolled over to the windows that let the sunlight in. He decided he was going to have his fresh air one way or another pushing aside the curtains and lifting the windows open to let in a light breeze. A knock came at his door and he took in a deep breath before turning around and responding with, "Come in."

As Yoshimitsu entered, Ayumu would gesture to the seat across from his at his desk. "Have a seat if you like. I need to stretch my legs for a minute," he said, doing just that as he walked a bit closer to his desk. 'My butt is sore from sitting all day,' he added, opting not to share the thought aloud. He took a look at Yoshi now, confirming that he didn't recognize the man. It seemed this was the first time they had met. The secretary mentioned that it didn't seem like he knew who Ayumu was, either, so it seemed that introductions were in order. "I'm Kogami Ayumu, the Sennin of the Main Branch," Ayumu introduced himself. He was new to the position, but not so new that people within the branch should be unfamiliar with him. Since Yoshi wasn't even aware who the Sennin of his own branch was, it stood to reason that he had not been around up until now.

"I take it you've been out of the village for some time. You must be confused as to what's gone on in your absence. I'll answer any questions you might have... unless there's something else I can do for you?" Ayumu questioned.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoshimitsu was called by the secretary by a simple hand gesture. "The Sennin is free now, he has requested that you be sent up. Hop on the elevator, head up the sixth floor, take a left and go to the end of the hall. New office and what not. It's in the Legation sector of the building." Yoshimitsu would nod his head and deliver a smile to express his appreciation. The elevator ride was simple and clean, but as he stepped off the lift to the sixth floor, things seemed to be in a hustle and bustle. People were crowding the halls, moving around, shifting cabinets. They must have been preparing to re-organize once again. He could hear some of the workers giving our orders or directions where things belonged. Cloud was only going to get busier, they were only touching the tip of the storm.

After weaving through the crowded hall he came to the office door, Yoshimitsu knocked three times before opening it. A voice responded saying "Come in", and Yoshi followed the instruction. He'd gently open the door closing it behind him. "Good afternoon, busy day out there." The Sennin greeted him offering him a seat and making a remark about needing to stretch his legs. The teal eyed shinobi wold gaze at Ayumu's "desk" it was a cluttered mess, so he could gauge that Ayumu had been trapped here. It clearly was not "fun". He introduced himself as Kogami Ayumu the Main Branch Sennin. The name was definitely familiar but Yoshimitsu couldn't put his finger on it. However instead of sitting he would walk to Ayumu and the open windows. Yoshimitsu would outstretch his hand before speaking again. "My name is Masaru Yoshimitsu, Main Branch Jounin and member of the intelligence unit Ogre. If you don't mind I'd like to stand by the window too." He'd gaze out into the village observing Kumogakure and taking in the many drastic changes it was soon to undergo.

"I take it you've been out of the village for some time. You must be confused as to what's gone on in your absence. I'll answer any questions you might have... unless there's something else I can do for you?

"You'd be correct on that, I've been gone for nearly a year. You know it's funny most shinobi who come back home want to rest up and relax. Me? I want to move around, do something. I hate being cooped up, I don't know how you cope with the four wall treatment." He'd smirk a little laughing at the idea of being stuck in a room doing paperwork all day but this was also part of the job. "From my view it looks like they've got you doing a lot of boring things, how long have you been the Sennin?" He was making idle chat, but he did want to know a little more about who was his new superior. He couldn't necessarily say he was close to the last two or three, and the main Sennin he took orders from was Shin until Shin became Raikage. After that he took more solo assignments never really met with too many other Sennin.

After a response he'd get to "business" hoping to keep it on a somewhat friendly level. He didn't know this man and didn't want to step on his toes. "Well I'm sure you don't want to have small talk all day. Where to start, [he pulls out a folder from the inside of his robe, then offers it to Ayumu] I suppose here is good as any. I spent time away from the village to scope out a potential threat. My cousin Masaru Yuuto was casually looking into this Frost Giant problem, before being obsessed with uncovering the hidden information in this village and getting to the root of the village's problems. [Yoshimitsu sighs] Not the best thing to happen to my clan. I'm glad he gave himself up after confronting people, that could have been handled far better, Shin was a rational man." A hint of sadness was in Yoshimitsu's voice, even though eh and SHin were not close he respected the man's ideals and vision to an extent.

" Do you know what a Frost Giant is? They are like trolls, but their body is as cold as ice. They have skin like iron and can control snow to a degree. The more control over the frost, the stronger the giant. Their matriarch has near total control over the element and can link her mind with the underlings. She has a connection to all of the Frost Giants in her tribe yet there are a few issues. One I saw no signs of a king which is extremely unsettling. See a King is needed to thrive because they have the innate ability to control the other Frost Giant's abilities. They can amplify them as well, the King gives the others powers they did not, like an Alpha werewolf. Eh I suppose it's just weird to say the least, although this is the first time I have personally observed a tribe so maybe they follow other rules we don't know about. The Giants are attacking small villages in short spurts never staying too long and never being too rampant. They are keeping a low profile to some extent but making moves, tactical decisions. I believe that they may be plotting to start war. But with who? That much I'm not sure about. I do not know when they will become a problem, I have no idea what else they may be planning but I do have information about their locations, the types of things they have plundered and a plan of attack and contingency." He'd give himself a break allowing Ayumu to ask any questions he may have so that Yoshimitsu could explain further and in detail if need be.
I assumed your desk was a mess (the way your Anbu desk was) So I took a liberty on that lol.
If you would like an actual report written up I can create a "document" for you.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was refreshing for Ayumu to have someone visit his office that wasn't gravely serious right off the bat. He could certainly empathize with disliking the feeling of being cooped up. It was funny that in a way that was what the whole village experience was about. Fortunately, the "four walls" of the village were pretty large and had interesting people and things to do within. The office he had been stuck in all day? Not quite so much, but it came with the title. At some point he had the brilliant idea to get an arcade cabinet brought in to pass the time whenever the paperwork got to be too much, but he hadn't had the time to arrange for that yet. One day, though, he would live the dream. He snapped out of his fantasy when Yoshimitsu asked about how long he had been the Sennin.

"Hmm, I was placed in this position shortly after Shima Haruka was briefly elected to be Raikage. It's only been but a few months now," Ayumu responded, despairing once again over whom he'd been appointed by. 'It's always awkward to get your position from someone who turns out to be a traitor,' he thought, emitting a quiet sigh. He looked up as Yoshi took on a more serious tone as he prepared to give his report. He watched as the report was drawn from Yoshi's robe and accepted it, opening it up to view the contents. For the moment, he only skimmed slightly as he listened to Yoshi's explanation which would no doubt help him understand what was inside. He explained that his cousin Yuuto had been looking into a problem regarding Frost Giants. Ayumu recognized the name Yuuto, recalling that he was an ANBU while Ayumu was in charge of that branch. At least, before the business with Hoshikata as well as a number of other things drove him to take issue with Shin's leadership which led him to be exiled for various crimes he committed. Shin was always merciful, even if there were times where it was difficult to understand or agree with the choices he made.

The matter of Frost Giants, however, was news to Ayumu. He thought he'd heard a story or two about Frost Giants, but was only vaguely aware that they were more than stories. It wasn't much of a surprise, though, considering the nightmarish monsters that Lightning Country was a host to. If Ayumu had 5 yen for every time Masao had mentioned an S-class Danger Beast, he'd be rich. He listened as Yoshi explained the giants to Ayumu, noting the important parts mentally. Giant, cold, iron-skinned and they could control weather. 'Great,' Ayumu remarked internally. He continued listening, digesting the explanation of this new threat. They were apparently at least somewhat intelligent and had a society complete with hierarchy and leadership. That was all well and good, but according to Yoshi they had been attacking villages and had the potential to become an even greater threat.

"From the sounds of it, they're already a problem if they're attacking villages. I'm surprised we haven't had any mission requests in regards to them. If they're as much of a threat as you say, I'll need to send some more scouts to observe their movements," Ayumu said, beginning to shift through the papers in the folder he had been handed. The report was troubling indeed, although it seemed like there was even more that was yet unsaid. "Exactly how much of a threat are these Frost Giants? How many of them are there, and what are their combat capabilities like?" Ayumu asked. If missions were to be created as a result of these giants, they would need to know how much danger could be expected in order to rank the missions and send appropriate participants.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayumu responded saying that he was placed Main Branch Sennin shortly after Haruka was elected Raikage. Yoshi still couldn't grasp how the council came to that decision, but that is likely why his cousin Akira saw to their imminent demise. If you asked Yoshimitsu it was a call well made. Ayumu seemed pretty calm and candid about the situation on the surface. He was forthcoming about the questions Yoshimitsu asked as far as he could tell. This man could be trustworthy, time would tell but the new Sennin might be a good one this time around.

"From the sounds of it, they're already a problem if they're attacking villages. I'm surprised we haven't had any mission requests in regards to them. If they're as much of a threat as you say, I'll need to send some more scouts to observe their movements."

"Well yes they are a problem but they are attacking small villages on the outskirts of the mountains. I've surmised that their base is inside one of the frozen landmasses in the lightning country. However their control over the snowstorms is becoming more potent. I would think that wherever the highest concentration of energy manipulation is at, is where we can find them. Yuuto was pretty bad with coming to the village when he felt that Shin was running it into the ground with the business with that demon guy Akkuma and Hoshikata. [A small sigh would escape Yoshi's lips] Not saying his methods were right but that business was unsettling. Regardless I think Shin may have had another angle. Looking at the entire situation now, maybe Shin felt betrayal from the inside of the village so he might have been seeking outside allies who he could manipulate." Yoshimitsu would get quiet slightly before bringing out another scroll. He would activate his Byakugan and took his index finger tracing it over specific spots on the scroll. A small stream of steam would fizzle off of the yarn tie, before it opened. An interesting summoning sigil with the appearance of a wave was the only ink on the scroll.

"I don't have all the answers, because I don't know how powerful they are or what they are planning. My mission was mainly observation, but I know a little. They are formidable in combat, but the weaker their control over the snows are, the easier it should be to take them down. I managed to catch a frost giant on their own and I took it down after confronting it. I know for a fact that when they are killed they shatter, but if you touch the right spots [Byakugan is still activated] they won't completely shatter. I managed to take a corpse for examination. The more soldier like giants have low level Ice techniques at their disposal [E-C rank Ice Jutsu, E-C Rank Taijutsu], they also have a fondness for creating weapons out of the ice. I've seen them wield swords, shields, hammers, maces, and clubs. Their are more elite warriors and they usually have carvings on their body to symbolize their rank [E-B Rank Ice Jutsu, E-B Rank Taijutsu]. As I said before I don't know everything but I do know a bit. However sending more scouts may not be the best idea. I was able to go unnoticed only because of my Byakugan, but others may not be as fortunate and I'm sure the village needs able bodied hands."

Yoshimitsu would stick his head out the window to take a peek at the surrounding buildings. He smiled after finding a flat rooftop. "I have a proposition, how about you let my clan handle this. We've been dealing with creatures for generations and we are monster hunters before shinobi truth be told. I know my Clan has not been in the best light since my cousin, but we are still reliable and we can do this job. It will take time and planning, but I do believe if we can get inside their base undetected we may have a shot at taking them out or figuring out their plans, I don't want to risk more Cloud Shinobi than needed, right now the village needs them more. [Yoshimitsu would briefly pause] I do have more questions about the state of this village. Where is Shima Haruka, what is being done about her? What about the medical shinobi who helped cover things up? I would like to know more if you can offer me that information, I've been in the dark for a while now, and I'm not even sure if Ogre, the intelligence division Hayata Shin created, my department is still active."

Yoshimitsu would scratch his head before saying anything else. "Sorry for bogging you down more, but this is important. Want to crack this scroll opena and continue this conversation on the rooftop over there? Breaking out a frost giant in your office probably won't be a good idea."

[MFT]

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayumu listened as Yoshimitsu explained further on the subject of the frost giants. He had narrowed down the location of their base to some extent. He also had concerns that their power over ice and snow were becoming stronger which only served to increase the threat they posed. Yoshi briefly went onto a tangent about a theory in which Shin had been trying to make allies outside the village having sensed betrayal coming from within. If that were true, he would have been right about the betrayal, but unfortunately it would also mean his attempts to gain those allies ultimately led to his demise given how things with Hoshikata and Haruka turned out. Regardless, Ayumu thought it more likely that all of it had just been Shin being Shin. He was always trying to see the best in people and give them chances. This time it had just been a case of someone taking advantage of that to end his life. Returning back to the topic of the threat of the frost giants, Yoshi brought out an interesting scroll, not immediately giving indication as to what it was.

Yoshi continued, answering Ayumu's previous question to the best of his ability regarding the strength of frost giants. Given that they were giants with control over ice it wasn't a stretch to imagine they were formidable opponents. That Yoshi was able to take one down was comforting to know, but given that he was a Jounin class shinobi it would have been concerning had he not been able to. Kumogakure only had so many Jounin, after all. Interestingly, the giants apparently shattered when killed. One could only guess at how their anatomy worked if they were living breathing creatures but shattered like ice when they died. Fortunately, Yoshi claimed to have a corpse that he had brought back for examination. Ayumu would be interested to hear what was discovered by the study of the creature. Unsurprisingly, given that they had an affinity for ice techniques, Yoshi revealed that their weapons of choice tended to be made of ice. It sounded like shinobi with fire style techniques would be a good match for this opponent. Yoshi, however, seemed hesitant to have scouts sent out. He instead proposed that Ayumu allow the Masaru clan handle the threat as he for some reason stuck his head out the window and began to look around.

Ayumu cocked an eyebrow at the offer. While Ayumu was sure that he had capable shinobi that could handle the job, Yoshi's proposition intrigued him. The branch was somewhat short handed right now, so if the situation could be handled without sending out more of Cloud's shinobi it would likely be beneficial to the village to allow the monster hunters to hunt their monsters. As Ayumu thought about the idea, Yoshi briefly changed subjects again back to questions about what was going on his absence. Unfortunately there wasn't much Ayumu could tell him at the moment but he would tell him what he could. "An investigation is underway regarding the actions taken by everyone involved in the incident and the alleged cover up afterwards. Our current Raikage acted on his own to gather his evidence and made his judgement so he has asked the ANBU Sennin and myself to verify what he discovered before passing judgments to those involved. Unfortunately that's all I can tell you for now, but rest assured that the ANBU Sennin and I both want to see justice done where it's due," Ayumu responded, the same response he had to given several of his shinobi who had come asking the same questions. With that, Yoshimitsu wanted to head outside, a proposition Ayumu could fully support.

Ayumu followed Yoshi to the window and then stepped on the windowsil before pushing off and launching himself to a nearby rooftop outside. He made his way after Yoshi, stopping on the rooftop he had chosen and waiting for him to bring out the body. "I want you to prepare a proposal on what you intend to have your clan do in regards to the frost giants and send it to me. If I'm going to allow the Masaru clan to handle this without sending anybody myself I'll need to know what you're planning. I'll also need you to send back reports to keep me abreast of the situation in case Kumogakure needs to intervene. At any rate, let's see this frost giant," Ayumu insisted before taking a few steps back and preparing to witness the summoning of a frost giant corpse. He wondered if a frost giant's corpse carried a stench, being frosted as it was. On the other hand, perhaps it had thawed by now? He wasn't too eager to find out.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
An investigation was under way to determine the punishments of all those who were involved in that incident. It was disturbing that this situation even got this tangled. The things people would do for power sometimes went beyond everything they stood for. Or maybe it just revealed their inner character. Justice would be served and Yoshimitsu could at least have faith in Kumogakure's current shinobi regime for they would not let these traitors go without paying for their crimes. A candid (so far) man like Ayumu was helping in this investigation and if it's anything the current stand-in Raikage was one of the longest reigning Anbu Sennin. Saito Akira was trustworthy in terms of being a shinobi. Surely this investigation would come together and until then the village would have to wait. "Well thank you for the information I'm sure you guys will get it together. I guess you don't really have a choice." He'd crack a short smile before focusing back onto the Frost Giant issue.

They made their way to the rooftop swiftly, Ayumu was clearly okay with the change of scenery. As Yoshimitsu began to set up the summoning seal Ayumu began to make requests. He wanted a full proposal for the plan of attack to be sent to him. That was doable and understandable. He wanted to know what the plan was, probably to make a risk assessment which was smart of him. Sometimes the village doesn't ask people going on missions to actually plan out the specifics they kind of just let them go off and make it up as they go along. There's a good use for having the ability to think on your feet but sometimes it's best to have a plan for victory."Not a problem, I can get on that immediately. After I bring news to the Clan." Yoshimitsu would place the scroll down using his chakra to complete the summon. A puff of smoke would fill the air followed by an immediate chill. The Giant was now on the rooftop Yoshi standing on top of its chest while he observed the carcase.

When Ayumu examined it he would find that:
-There were small cracks on the skin as if there might have been points of impact
-The skin was hard, and ice cold
-This one had carvings on its skin indicating a higher rank amongst its tribe
-The Giant stood about 15-17 feet tall, about 600 pounds

[Add in your own findings if you'd like :3]

"Once again I have to thank my Byakugan, as it was the only reason I was able to kill one without destroying it too much. Bar the insides this corpse is still in good condition. Now I'm sure there are other ways to kill them without destroying the body but I'm not that well versed in those ways." He'd allow Ayumu his time to observe and examine awaiting further questions until they had reached an agreement.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fortunately, Yoshimitsu was more than willing to have his clan cooperate and maintain contact while they broached the subject of the frost giants. That said, it was time to actually see one of the things. Ayumu took one more step back as Yoshi prepared to summon the corpse. It was fortunate that he did as an enormous leg suddenly appeared in the spot he had just been standing in. Ayumu waved his hand in front of his face to clear away some of the smoke. As the smoke dissipated, the sheer size of the giant became clear. "Holy shit. When you said giants, I was thinking like eight to ten feet tall. This thing's massive," Ayumu said, marveling at the creature. It was fortunate that they had summoned it on a high rooftop, otherwise it would have garnered some unwanted attention for sure. Ayumu could only imagine if it had been inside his office. Things would have been uncomfortably cramped.

Ayumu knelt down to get a closer look at the giant, observing its skin and finding cracks here and there where it had been struck. He ventured so far as to dare to touch it and found it solid and hard like ice and cold to boot. The tattoos it was sporting didn't look like something he got on a dare one drunken night, either. This reminded him of what Yoshimitsu had said earlier about the markings indicating rank. Aside from that, it was wearing some rudimentary clothing. Nothing that would be acceptable in polite society if it was a human, but it was something and it was appreciated. Ayumu stood back up and looked to Yoshimitsu as he thanked his Byakugan for the fact that he was able to take it down without doing much external damage. "I imagine a non-shinobi would find killing one of these nearly impossible. Hell, it would be tough for a shinobi," Ayumu commented.

"This could be useful, though. I'm sure the Medical Branch would be happy to research this corpse and find out all its secrets. Like the best way to kill them," Ayumu said, casting his eyes back over the dead giant once again. He could see some things about it just by looking. The sheer size and muscle mass made it clear that it was a formidable foe as far as strength, but then again it didn't look like it was too agile. One could see these physical aspects easily enough, but given to the proper Med-nin a lot more information could be extracted with a thorough examination. After all, it was humanoid, but it was far from human. The anatomy could easily be much different, which meant killing it could also be much different. Perhaps they could also find out something about their ice controlling abilities.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoshimitsu chuckled at Ayumu's surprise. He expected something less than the massive behemoth in front of them. "Now you see why I wanted to come inside. Beyond being in that cramped dull space haha." Ayumu would then begin examining the creature himself touching the skin and looking at the markings and damages. He exclaimed about the potential difficulty of killing one.

"Yes for a Non Shinobi it would have been near impossible but with the recent advancements in technology I'm sure they'd find a way. For us shinobi and our jutsu we have a good advantage. However this one is just a more elite warrior but I'd still say Jounin would have needed to handle this one. There are smaller ones that our Chuunin could deal with. I'll compile this in my formal proposal after delegating with my clan."

Yoshimitsu would then gather his scroll and reseal the frost giant. "I'll bring this to the hospital and try to get a Medical Shinobi on it. Before I go sir, I have one last question. What is the current status of the intelligence division? Are they still a part of Ogre, is Ogre even the codename for the unit anymore... I've been out of touch as you can tell."

[After receiving your response Yoshimitsu will leave, don't want to take up more of your time]

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayumu nodded as Yoshimitsu commented that the giant was probably on the level of a Jounin. Ayumu had not gotten the opportunity himself to fight one of these giants, so he couldn't say for sure what their level of strength would be. All they had to go on was Yoshi's judgement, which Ayumu was comfortable trusting. After all, he was a Jounin himself and part of the intelligence division. He assured Ayumu that he would prepare a proposal that would give him more information. Ayumu took several steps back this time as Yoshimitsu pulled out a scroll. This time, he was resealing the giant. Another large puff of smoke and the giant had disappeared back into the scroll.

Yoshi mentioned that he was going to take the giant to the hospital to have it examined. Ayumu was sure the Medical Branch's research division would love to prod at it and open it up. Before he was ready to leave, though, Yoshimitsu asked after the status of the intelligence division. Specifically he wanted to know about Ogre which he had mentioned earlier was his unit. Ayumu had heard the name before, but since he had been made Sennin there was no Ogre unit to his knowledge. The intelligence division had gone through some difficult times in the recent past. Haruka had even suggested Ayumu to disband the division, a suggestion Ayumu had ultimately not followed.

"I'm not certain what happened to Ogre, as I can't say I'm very familiar with it or what it was. Something may have happened to it before I assumed Senninship. The intelligence division was struggling when I took over this position. Shima Haruka even suggested that I might want to disband it for a while when she made me the Sennin. I decided not to, of course... the division is too valuable to the branch. Thankfully I believe it's on the upswing now. I've seen some promising signs," Ayumu explained to the best of his ability. He remembered just the other day how Asuchi had come inquiring about the intelligence division much the same way. He was an ambitious sort, even looking at the possibility of trying to become the spymaster, leader of the division. Ayumu had told him that he would consider him once he had made Jounin rank.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" Ayumu asked before casting a glance in the direction of his office window. He would need to head back soon. Sennin paperwork waited for no man. With the other man's indication that he was finished, Ayumu leapt back across the gap between the building and through his office window. It had been nice to get out for a bit.

[OoC: This had to be Ayumu's response as I don't know what Ogre is myself and couldn't find any information about it.]
[TLUS]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"No thank you, Ayumu sir you've done more than enough. I suppose Ogre died out long ago, I just always worked under the assumption it was still around as long as Shin breathed as he founded it. It's fine things have changed it's to be expected. I'll take any further inquiries I have for another time and another day." He'd begin to step off the building waving to the Sennin as he left. He was a good man and a reliable honest one at that. Yoshimitsu could not ask for more than what was given in this scenario Ayumu had done his part. Now it was time for the Jounin to do his.

[Topic Left]
OOC:That's fine it was the division I included in my Application, a division Hayata Shin started way back when he was Main B Sennin.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back