Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private My last wishes [pvt]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
On a morning when everyone was out of the house, where you could drop a needle so silent. It was something that rarely happened in the household of Sakuraku. Yet a welcomed one to the mind of Nao.
Despite him being known as a cheerfull individual, always positive and cheerfull. There was also a side of him that people never saw, even the people inside of his clan as he kept it hidden. Today was such a day, where he would almost have hoped it would be gloomy but it was bright and sunny outside.

A sigh was given as he walked through the house. “So silent…” Were the words muttered by the sennin as he took hold of his mug filled with tea. He moved back towards the veranda where he had brought out a portable desk. Multiple documents were filled on the small desk and papers beside also. “So much to think about too..” Something that he couldn’t get off his mind, was the death he had seen. Where he had found Soku and when he arrived on the Byoin after that. But also the scene on the gates and that aftermath. “So much death and decay…” It was something he had hoped wouldn’t happen for a while, for anyone.

Sitting down behind the desk he would start again with the bills, the bills for the area first. Then came the bill for the house. Then he started on the bills for those who attended the Academy. Then he started to split the money in paper envelopes with a small inspiring quote for the kids. Then started to calculate further till he got his bit of savings left.

Then it was time that he got to work on his will. It was something he had been worried about behind everyone’s backs. The situation recently made it all to well known that not everyone’s lives were granted till the end of times.
will said:
When I come to die, may that be in battle, illness, or old age. I would like this to be honored as my final wish.
My contracts will know that I am no longer existing, any sub below will easily notice too. Yet it saddens me that I cannot grant them anything while they have been with me throughout my lifetime.
The clan sakurako. I would love to see it blossom further than it does. Help out more children that are in need of a family, a safe place, or just a wing above their head in their time of need.
The botanical garden I would leave to Keiji, to whom I love so much along with the Clan as my Heir. If Keiji wished to step down, my wish would be for Toshi to follow it up as the second heir.

There is a savings account that has a savings stored up to keep the ground, the house, and the basic groceries covered for at least 10 years. Depending on when I die maybe more. Please use this for the purposes I wrote earlier.

When I die. My wish would be to be having a funeral in the mountains, where everyone attends have a fireplace where they share drinks, roast marshmallows, and get together against the cold. Rather than cremating and being potted somewhere for decoration or being buried in the masses. As to why, so I may always watch you from above, to keep watch over you all.

These are my wishes and my will.

Sazuki Nao.

He signed the papers and stored them away, wrote on the envelope to not be opened unless he had died, along with the words my will. It was heavy that he did this… but after all that he witnessed, after how many families he had to support in the Byoin. He wished that his family didn’t have to think about things like that.

“Being benevolent is a blessing and a curse…” he muttered again as he was feeling like walking in a dark valley. He just needed time to get his spirits up again, especially before anyone else saw him like this. “A benevolent one lives not for themselves, but their precious friends. They think little of their own well-being and tend to take a more supportive role in battle. When pushed too far, however, they can use their normally restorative techniques in offensive ways.” He spoke the words from the books that he learned when he was just a genin. but those words didn’t make it any easier than what he was dealing with right now.

Slowly he started to write a few more letters and decided to drop them in the bigger envelope and seal it off once more. They would see it when it was the time for it, if they were still around for that. He stood up and placed the papers back on the desk inside before moving outside, collecting the envelopes for payment and bringing them inside also. The smiling expression was nowhere to be found but was filled with worried and even some regrets.

[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left unless stopped 24 hours]
[mft]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back