Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

My little Youkai cant be this cute. (Open)

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Its been a couple of hours since Momotaro did the deed and saved a village, but instead of feeling an extreme since of joy and pride he felt kind of…….strange. beginning to doubt the folk tales painting all youkai as heartless monsters, not that he thought that the two Youkai he killed where good people, they used their power to end other weaker people’s life, but despite their cruelty and violent nature the two seemed to care for each other. And on top of that they had a child, all of that confused Momo. But in order to put his guilt at ease the boy took the small black and red blob with him inside a box. So the boy walked with it trying to think of something to do with it, later the small yokai made noises, making people look at Momo. Figuring that the creature was hungry the boy went and brought a snack and then tried to feed it hoping no one would notice him.

“here you go little buddy, I hope you like this snack. Its one of my favorit-“ immediately with a loud crunching sound, the yokai ate his food and bit Momo’s finger. “DAMN IT! Man you have quite the bite for something so small, alright lesson learnt I am gonna feed while keeping my precious fingers away from you. You…….um I have not thought for a name for you did I ?” the boy said as he placed his index finger on his chin trying to come up with a name for the creature.

[Topic started]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru wasn't the type to think about what he wanted to do on a day to day basis. He just does thing's then worry about what could possibly go wrong later. Between the meeting with that cute Idol guy who didn't seem to mind his youkai and Airi getting to know Jeez went alright he decided to give the simple going do something another trial run just to see how it would go if he walked down the street with his friends. The spirit of Maru's weapon Kawaii manifested herself then looked at her wielder as something in Marus hair began to move then out popped out a candy hat wearing, pink, clown-plush looking youkai. It's crazed color eyes looked down for a moment then grabbed both of Maru's horns to pretend like she was steering him using the horns as the wheel. Despite the plush looking Youkai on top of his head and the ghost that floated beside him, behind him were three of his other Youkai all of them appearing as one from folklore.

Ew was a Akaname who's favorite meal was the filth from dirty bathrooms. It crawled like a dog leaving dirty black handprints as she crawled. Ew was more goblin like and was about the size of a small child. Ew has a mop of greasy, slimy hair on top of its head, she didn't appear to be wearing any clothing since she didn't really have naughty bits just greasy lizard like scales replace where her reproductive organs should be with its body just as slimy looking as her hair. Wild yellow eyes with dark mottled green skin reminiscent of mold with a extremely long tongue sticking out of her mouth. Weird wet slapping noises could be heard while it crawled next to her sister Youkai Whoa.

Whoa looks glance looks like a normal human girl, often seen wearing an expensive kimono that Maru had given her from his endless wardrobe along with naturally pale skin with hair in a traditional shimada hairstyle and friendly eyes. However, the name Whoa wasn't given to her because of her good looks since she seems to be the least ugliest of the Youkai that Maru had made. Because when you look at her right now her head will loom over you revealing that her neck was pretty long than any humans. The head arched over Maru as she stuck out a extremely long tongue as the head stretched it's neck to look from left to right. Her long neck stretched to the point where it seemed like she accidentally got her neck tangled up and now had to deal with her little predicament on her own as her body walked besides Yikes.

Yikes is also a goblin like creature like ew but unlike ew it has with a single enormous eye that covers nearly most it's face with a long red forked tongue similar to a serpents. Yikes also wears the robes of a tiny Buddhist monk however he always seems dirty due to it's weird obsession with playing in the dirt, the Youkai however having enough sense to wear robes it doesn't wear shoes showing that it has only two yellow claw like toes on it's feet with hairy goblin like skinny legs. As it walked, it made weird snorting sounds as it giggled looking for people to scare. He was the most mischievous out of the group and was always in to cause some trouble.

There was a purple vapor like mist hanging over Maru and his youkai children that followed him. It always happened when a large group of youkai gathered together DANGER!!! would've tagged along but he was more into the whole. ‘Youkai must stay out of human affairs, I'm not like these lesser Youkai you keep bringing in here.’ Besides he was the scariest so naturally he'd wanna stay away since him and his youkai children where heading to the library to… hang out. The rogue with his getta clopping behind him opened the door to the library letting Yikes and Ew inside first. “Hey Whoa… remember to watch your-”

CRACK!

“EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Whoa's body walked in first then her neck, then her crying face passed Maru with her forehead slightly red from her ramming into the wall before Maru could tell her to watch her head. Whoa brought her head down to her hands to sooth the pain then the rogue looked down at Ew and Yikes who looked at him as if to wonder what to do. Kawaii stood by Maru's side with her arms folded as the rogue gave them strict instructions what not to do. “Alright I'm gonna need y'all to stick with me for now, don't know if there's anything demon slayers around so if we gotta book it make sure you guys stay together.” Maru looked at the three youkai before him, Jeez seeing something she steered Maru's head to look. “Ow what the-” Jeez brought Maru's attention to a kid who was holding a box, Maru was about to tell his youkai to stay put but one of them were mysteriously missing. The rogue began to panic looking for the youkai who wondered off and it was none other than that no good youkai Yikes.

The mischievous Yikes crawled under the table, giggling to himself as it prepared itself then quickly the youkai it slide out in front of the boy making sure that it was face down so the boy would think it's only a mere child then when it snapped it's head around with a toothy grin with a huge glowing red eye staring at him the Youkai yelled at the boy. “URAMISHI!!!!!!” then just as the youkai tried to scare the child the boy was suddenly surrounded by youkai! Kawaii passed through Momotaro which made him feel cold since the girl was a ghost, getting to Yikes Kawaii sighed. “You aren't my kid yanno.” then Maru grabbed Yikes from the floor then held him up to his face then growled at it, Yikes now afraid strank in fear as the sage lower him down then Maru looked at the child. "We aren't real, you're dreaming kid.”

[Entered Topic]
[Jeez NPC entered topic on Maru's head]
[Kawaii NPC manifests and can be seen]
[Ew NPC crawls in to enter]
[Whoa NPC Stretches to enter]
[Yikes NPC enters with style]
YIKES
VryRue0.jpg

Whoa…….
hAFX8UF.png

Eww!
QcKOsOH.jpg

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momotaro was too busy with the dilemma of the demon In the box to pay attention to what was about to happen to him, and that was easily the strangest thing to happen to him inside the village. A weird one eyed creature slid on the floor beneath his leg and looked up to him yelling something, in a normal day Momo would have been shocked and immediately stomp the hell out of this weird looking monsters, but today was not a normal day he just got done meeting two fairly tall Youkai so he just stared blankly at the monster. And suddenly he felt a chill go through his body which made the boy shiver a little bit, only to see a tall………man ? was the black haired guy a man or demon ? he had horns, but he looked like a human.

“I mean I am sure I am in reality right now, and I am sure I don’t feel a genjutsu, at least I think so. Maybe the enemy is knowing that I will know that they know that I know and that’s why I don’t know.” The boy said as he tried to slowly close the box, hopefully the man and his “monsters” do not pay attention to him doing what he is doing, he kept eye contact with the man never breaking it for a second. “so what is the deal with you guys, what are you doing here anyways.” Maybe Momo can smooth talk way through this day and have no one talk about his box.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The rogue and his group of youkai were lost at the ‘Maybe the enemy..’ part of his statement. All those knows were confusing, so confusing that whoa looked at Yikes to see if it knew what the human was talking about, then Yikes looked at Whoa then squinted his eye then looked at Maru who was also trying to make heads or tails of the boys statement. Kawaii scratched her head then looked at Jeez who was looking at Momotaro then looked at Ew who was staring blankly at the boy. Finally ew spoken for everyone when it said the only word that it knew in human. ”Nani?....” Ew said as the others tried to peice together what the boy was trying to say. There was an awkward silence until the boy asked plainly what they were doing around here. Normally, there wouldn't be a group of monsters walking around in the middle of the day like normal people since…. Well most of them preferred to hide from humans.

After the boy asked him what they were doing around, Maru scratched his head as he thought of a reply. “Uhhhh…. Going for a walk? Guess you can say wanted to see how much people changed since we got horned people, fish people, and a clan of tentacle hair people walking around.” He assured the child, with a shrug he continued. “Knew they were getting bored being cooped up in limbo so decide to go for a trail run, so far we made only a few people run for their lives. Guess it's this weird for we have that makes normal people scared.” While most of the things walking around don't have the aura of fear with them, Maru simply wanted to see if they could walk around if they had their aura lessened. Usually the more weak minded people would freak out by their appearance which would ultimately make them weak against the aura of fear. Since Airi told him that it wasn't his appearance he believed that a simple walk wouldn't draw too much attention would it?

Whoa leaning her head over the boys shoulder, she looked down at the box the boy was holding with a look of curiosity and amazement. Whoa's first thought was that there was food inside of it which got the rokurokubi excited, Maru looking at the box too was also curious of what was inside. He believed it to be his lunch or something so the masked rogue simply brushed it off. “Uhhh… I'd keep eyes on your lunch if I were you, they are known to steal whatever I'm eating when they get hungry.” Maru pointed at the box the boy was holding. “Just putting it out there.” A fair warning, Jeez usually hopped out of his hair to eat whatever Maru was eating at the time but mostly it ate anything that was sweet that he had. Jeez holding with both hands on Maru's horns tilted her head, now curious about the box too since she didn't smell any sweets so he wasn't too interested.

SPLACK!!

Something warm and wet slapped against the Momotaro's cheek, it was Whoa's long tongue. The youkai proceeded to slowly lick the child's cheek but flinched then stopped when Maru yelled a hardy. “WHOA! NO LICKING THE DAMN HUMAN! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS GUY HAS!” Whoa began to get teary eyed, then stretched her head up to stress eat cobwebs or spiders while her body stood behind the child in a sort of timid fashion. When Whoa went away to find something to eat her troubles away the rogue looked impatiently at the long neck to make sure she wouldn't come back to bother the boy. “Never done that before, sorry it's her first time meeting a human.”

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momotaro chuckled gently to himself, he realized that his thought process was just a mess that confused everybody. And to be perfectly honest, he was a bit confused himself by his own thought process. “Ah I see, so you guys are just going for a walk ? I guess that is fine, I like jogging and stuff so I understand.” Momo said, upon further inspection these people ? can we call them that ? did not seem hostile, they look a bit shocking to the common man but that’s about it. Where they Youkai ? if so why are they not evil like the ones he hears about in stories and the two he met earlier today ? this did not make sense to the boy, the world is not black and white and it was scary. First the village forces people to become shinobi, then demons weep for their loved ones and protect their offspring and now they act like children.

“Ah I see, I am sure people are misunderstanding you. I will be honest, had I not met two youkai earlier today I might have been shocked by you guys, but you guys seem nice so I am sure we will get along well.” The boy said with a smile, firmly holding his box and pulling it close to his chest. He did not want it to cause a problem, at least till he could reach Nozomi or Kitsune and ask them for advice. But then the older looking man warned him that his friends may eat the “food” in the box, to avoid unfortunate misunderstandings Momo had to explain to him what was actually in the box.

“oh no they must not touch this box, I do not have lunch here. I actually have something you look like you may be able to help with it’s a-“ the boy was interrupted by something wet licking his cheek, it caused him to flinch in shock, not because it was whoa but because this the first time someone gets this close to the boy. Taking a step backwards the boy gripped the box with his right hand, freeing his left hand to cover his cheek. Taking a second to process what happened, the boy witnessed as Maru scolded Whoa and saw the girl cry, feeling bad the boy waved his hand at her and looked at Maru. “hey hey its ok, don’t cry I was just caught off guard, you don’t just do that thing Whoa-san. Its not polite.” He then turned to face the man in the mask. “listen I have a problem, do you know your way with Youkai mister ? I want to know how to deal with something and if you don’t know, do you know someone who can help me, I am not sure how much longer I have honestly.” The boy said looking down on his box.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Whoa's body turned away from the boy feeling slightly ashamed of herself, though his words were comforting Momotaro could still see the extended neck of the Rokurokubi lurching as it sniffled. Mostly due to being yelled at by Maru, while she didn't understand the language he spoke it was clear that she did something wrong if it got him to yell at her. She felt slightly better when the human spoke calmly to her, getting the feeling that he at least forgave her. Whoa lowered her head down, then looked at the Momotaro curiously then opened her mouth to try to speak to the human. ”SQUEEEEKSQUEE SQUEE SQUEESQUEESQUEE EEKEEKSQUEE EEKEEKSQUEE SQUEESQUEESQUEE EEKSQUEEEEK SQUEESQUEEEEK EEKEEK EEKEEKEEKSQUEE EEK!!!!!!?” Whoa spoke in squeals to the child. Maru already knowing that he probably wouldn't be able to translate, the rogue waved his hand dismissively at the creature. "I'd just ignore her if she tries to speak with you, don't ask me to translate cause I don't know.” He admitted. Mostly due to him not really caring to actually know their weird youkai language. Since they understood him sort of he fired that he didn't need to learn their language or teach them human language. Babies usually pick up that kind of stuff on their own didn't they?

Maru's first thought for a bit on how this kid told him that he met two Youkai before them and he knew that he either ran into some halfbreeds or he was hunting some down. He guessed that part was where the whole misunderstanding thing came in, now he was pretty glad that old man DANGER!!! didn't come along since he believed in the more traditional 'How are Youkai supposed to behave.’ That guy is pretty hostile towards humans. Nonetheless, it wouldn't be the first time someone may had misunderstood them. They really didn't need to do bad things to scare people, just their presence is enough to scare people hence why he usually don't bring them around other people except for Jeez since she looked more like a plushy and Kawaii since she is well known around the village plus she seems to blend in with society just fine.

Maru curious of what it was in the box, the rogue smirked knowing exactly what was in the box. “Ooooooooh so you heard about me around the academy haven't you about the dirty fox girl magazines I have during class. Don't worry kid, I'll hold onto your magazines so your parents won't find out you're looking at nice nude ladies.” the rogue said ruffling the boys hair like a father giving his son some praise. He honestly thought the boy was more innocent than that, the kid seemed more of the type to faint at the sheer sight but he was at that age to be looking at beautiful women. “Here I'll hold onto it. Better not have girls with horns, they are nasty looking but I'll help you. My students don't call me the perverted nin for nothing.” he bragged, seemingly proud of his pervyness. It was kind of nice to meet another growing pervert, perhaps he could teach him how to sneak into the hot springs without getting caught. Another pantie raiding buddy maybe but honestly he doesn't know if this boy would be able to handle looking at a cluster of boobs and butts all around him. It's one thing to look at pictures but seeing it in person…. glorious… just glorious. No wonder why the kid was flavoring that box, being careful not to open it around an adult but it was okay with Maru. He could turn this into a dirty magazine book club.

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momotaro did not know if his words of reassurance was understood by the girl with the long neck. Waiting to see her response Momo could see the girl looking at him, she seemed to have understood him now he wondered what she sounded like, so he waited with baited breath to her talk. And much to his surprise the girl did not talk, she squealed and made some weird sounds. Sighing a bit in disappointment, it seems communications with her would be impossible now, such a shame. The other ghost thing seemed to be able to speak human language, but for some reason Momo felt nervous every time he looked at her. But he luckily he did not have to stare at her for long, shifting his attention to the older man, Momo nodded.

“I see, how do you keep her in check then ? do you use your chakra on her or something ? or can one of your other friends translate what she is saying and acting as the translator between you two ?” Momo was genuinely curious how the man is able to command a person that does not seem to understand or speak the language he speaks. Maybe Momo is getting this all wrong and Whoa understood what he said, either way Momo may never know.

Momo would eventually know that this man had a reputation, not the kind to brag about but he had one. The perverted Nin, the man who collects dirty magazines, now come to think of it Momo may have heard some rumors about some weird teacher that is so perverted that he actually reads dirty magazines mid class, can this stranger be the man the myth the legend ? well if he is Momo would want to stay as far away from him as possible, but maybe after he helps him with the little youkai in the box.

“What!! No what the hell, I don’t read that kind of magazines thank you very much. I never even thought about reading one.” Well the first part was absolutely true, but the second part…..not so much. Momo then cleared his throat and turned to the man once more.

“No see, its not that simple. This is what is inside the box. A small Youkai I found, he is homeless and looks harmless, but I don’t know how to take care of someone.” He barely took care of himself to be honest. “so I was wondering if you know someone that can take care of it. I would hate to leave it homeless. I kinda feel bad for it ya’know ?” Momo said as he opened the box and showed the little tiny creature to Maru.
baby_heartless_digital_by_jacks_sis13_d4q3dp7-250t.jpg

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
From the boys disappointed face, Maru could tell that he was hoping for some kind of conversation with the youkai since she did look like a 13 year old but had the mind of an animal. At least that what Maru believe. Honestly he didn't really need a translator or anything like that since they kinda pick up on the tones of people which gives them a slight understanding of what they are saying. Honestly the only youkai the kid could act talking with would be his ghostly companion Kawaii and DANGER!!! But one was not here and Kawaii… well she's nice. “Meh, I think they read like your tone and emotions since youkai mostly get their power through fear so we are quite knowledgeable of how someone is feeling. Think of it like talking to your dog or cat, you train them good enough they'll get your point.” the rogue said. Since they were lesser demons he figured a an animal would be the best way to explain how they understand other people.

While Maru was chatting with Momotaro, Kawaii decided to handle Yikes to make sure he wouldn't run away again. The ghost gripped the one eyed Youkai by the wrist as it tried to pull away, it made weird snorting and laughing sounds as it tested the patience of the spirit. 'I think I just about had it with you.” Kawaii said, in a somewhat overly calm voice. Since Maru wouldn't punish the annoying little prick she figured that she would, Kawaii launched one of her hitodama's at the youkai who yelled as the ball of fire knocked the youkai on its but when Kawaii let go. Yikes head began to glow with a dull golden light, free the one eyed creature turned then began crawling in the opposite direction of Kawaii. ”Behaaaaaaaaave…... Kawaii commanded, not as soon as the word behave left her lips Yikes felled to the floor then began to convulse from what it felt like was a surge of electricity around his neck. Kawaii used her invisible shock collar genjustu on the creature, making it feel like it had a voice activated shock collar around its neck. Yikes confused began to run when it felt the surge of electricity again from the sadistic spirit telling the creature once again. ’Behave.’ Kawaii commanded, the shock becoming more intense making the youkai fall to the floor wondering what was going on. Kawaii gilded over to the youkai then grabbed it's wrist and it began pulling but with Kawaii's magic word it she was able to drag the youkai back with her sisters.

Maru looked over at Yikes, he rubbed his own neck until Momotaro began to tell him that it wasn't any nude magazines which was a big disappointment since he wanted to see what kind of women he was into so he could probably develop a new taste in what magazines he wanted. But instead, the child had a youkai… a small youkai in the box that he was holding. Maru decided to get serious for a moment since the little fella didn't have a place to go, he did realize that his house was crowded as it was with some of the lesser youkai that he had. Maru held his hand and to point his hand at the thing. “Bruh.” Maru thought for a moment. “That’s a perfect name for it since bruh look at all the youkai I have, my home is already full of monsters as it is.” Maru looked at BRUH!!! Moving his face down to be eye to eye with the creature. "What happened to its home anyway? Might could send it back to its parents or something." he's been having contract with the other world so maybe if he could find its parents Maru could just toss the thing at them. If he couldn't find them..... Another mouth to feed. He can already hear DANGER telling him that this thing was our kin, no human should be raising their young blah blah blah you're supreme commander better start acting like it. If this was what it's like having to lead youkai then he'll pass on the whole Kage thing.

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momotaro finally got some explanation why the two youkai he met yesterday did not talk to him, those two may have been like Whoa and they may only sense tones, was that the reason they attacked humans in the first place ? Momo shook his head, that issue was over no need to dwell on it now, maybe after he finds a home for this tiny creature. Looking at the older man, he seemed to be Youkai as well, even though he looked like a human, maybe he was a sneaky kitsune in disguise Momotaro ought to be extra careful around Youkai.

“ah I see, I thought all Youkai know how to talk our language, and that’s how they bleed into our society. I guess I really don’t know much about youkai, I honestly did not know they can look like humans, like you and that pretty girl over there.” He said as he pointed towards Kawaii.

Momo then watched as the blonde woman let out a massive aura and command the other youkai in what to do, Momotaro felt a bit scared, he has not felt such fearsome aura before. Sweating, the boy decided that he should not keep an eye contact with the girl, she is on another level compared to him. So he turned and looked at the adult man, with a confused look.

“wait bruh ? is that what you will call him, huh I would called him Yami or something like that. But I guess that’s okay, and oh about that, I am not sure what happened to his parents. I don’t even know if I met the parents, but I found him in a cave after a mission surrounded by a punch of dead people and two dead youkai. There are perhaps the parents.” Momotaro lied, he was not about to tell the youkai people that he killed two Youkai, so it was better to tell a white lie.

The boy then rubbed the back of his head, chuckling nervously, before looking up to him again. “wait by the way mister I don’t think I ever got your name, mind letting me know. I kinda want to keep checking on this little guy I mean BRUH.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back