Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mystery Monk Hour [Lesson][Open]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
87b77c1e_0b03_4eb2_ab76_1a5ea42bb1a6_by_twinleafsceptile-dc93k13.png

It was a clear wake-up call for him to cut back on the theatrics: Not only had he went through the trouble of preparing a disguise beforehand, but this time for the all-time lowest of turnouts he had actually bothered himself with fabricating a backstory and memorizing the mannerisms for whatever his dedicated role of the day was. True to his character he just carried on as per usual, simply staring down the students for a good half minute, the piece of chalk used to write down his ‘name’ (如拙/Josetsu) on the blackboard behind him crushed in his tightly clenched fist.

”Youngsters these days either are in a big hurry for them not to show up to their classes or they simply have gotten too full of themselves. I should not have bothered volunteering my time.” Despite his harsh words, the tone accompanying them would be rather mocking, a point only hit home by a full toothed grin just as menacing as it would be challenging the students present to beg to differ. “Past that, you’ve both come here today in order to learn more advanced ninjutsu from one of Konoha’s greatest? Techniques so taxing that they could drain your current chakra reserves to the point of instant death?” He was just barely done giving another rant thickly laced with mock disgust or his arm came sweeping down hard on the desk. An intensely strong gust rushed through the classroom, blowing aside all the student desks in such a fashion that there would now be moving space aplenty. As the dust settled, it would appear that there was little to no collateral damage. “While the inexperienced are struck in awe by what might seem flashy, know that the master can beat the novice with inferior means.”

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For perhaps the first time since joining the academy Sato got the impression that this class... was a massive waste of time. He looked more passive than normal, staring off dead ahead as the gruff looking old man began the class. Normally Sato wasn't the sort to disrespect a teacher, even privately, but come on. Where did they dig up this fossil? And what was with the attitude? There was strict and forward, then there was arrogant. Though maybe he was right. These were the barest picking of students imaginable. He'd just had an afternoon open and wanted to do some more cramming but the more this guy talked the more he lost hope in this being a useful lesson. Why would he come to learn jutsu that'd just drain his chakra? He did know this was an academy lesson right?

His passive appearance broke when the gust came through the room, making him flail and almost grab his desk though that had already been flung off. With no other options he clung to his chair, looking terrified he might fly off as well until it suddenly stopped. Now with his hair sticking out in one direction and a rather dazed look on his face he could barely focus on the teacher's words. Who was this crazy grampa?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Looks like you’ve woken up and joined us in the real world, sonny.” With a full toothed grin from ear to ear, the monk had by then seated himself on top of his own desk, his palms glowing with a vortex of verdant green chakra. ”Believe me, if you want to disrespect those stronger than yourself you better make it less obvious if you still want to reap the rewards you set out to get.”

The hulking figure of a man groaned as he got back on his feet -more due to the puppeteer having to move around in such a disguise- and walked over to the two students, the previously stern expression gone and replaced by one blank and rather curious more than anything else. With each step the oversized prayer beads around his neck rocked from side to side, his hair gently swaying in the draft cast upon the room by his previous technique.

“We’ll be heading outside, get ourselves some more room to resume this class and to decide whether or not you’ll be heading home tonight with anything other than book knowledge.” He followed his promise up with another gesture, this time shattering the nearby windows only for him to jump straight out and in a flurry of robes pinwheeled for the courtyard. As taxing a move it was, at least he hopefully had managed to bring back some life to the show. If not, his next trick ought to do it: Before his students had any time to even react to the fact that they were to head on outside, the ‘elderly’ ‘monk’ had begun to chant in a tongue that would no doubt be lost to any who would hear it, if only due to the fact that he was now just ad libbing it.

”Now show me what you’ve learned thus far, and see if this old fart might actually know a thing or two.” By the time his students had made their way outside, the chanting had ceased, in part replaced by a low rumbling noise coming from a creature which could no longer be considered an old man, or human at all. ”Holding back in a life or death situation will result in more than just an F.”
a457e2f0_1ec3_44af_b869_d91e37a9de2c_by_twinleafsceptile-dcabors.jpg

[MFT]

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This old timer was really something. Apparently he wasn't too happy with Sato's clear disinterest in what all he was showing off and for a moment there he was afraid he was about to be volunteered for something crazy the old monk was wanting to do. He broke into a cold sweat when he got up close to their chairs, telling them they'd be going outside for hands on training of some kind. Wait, outside? Sato waited, dumbfounded, as the monk shattered a window and jumped outside. Why... why had he set up the class in a classroom then?! Why had he destroyed most of it before the lesson had even started?! The creeping feeling of having his time wasted bore down on him as he got up, sighing as he took the stairs down to the first floor before heading outside.

The sight he was met with outside was almost enough to make him go back in. A massive construct of stone looking ready to bare down on anyone who got too close. It was the monk's doing of course as they could still hear his voice as he assured them this was a matter of fight or flight. It was a tactic the young man was slowly becoming accustomed to hearing. It seemed the closer to graduation they got the more they were worried a young student about to become genin wouldn't have what it takes to take a human life.

This wasn't the first time this had been tested for the bespectacled boy and he had a feeling it wouldn't be the last. He glowered up at the stone figure, ready to prove he wasn't lazy or inept as he started weaving signs without a word. If he could bring himself to go all out versus someone he cared about like Soku then this brash old codger wouldn't make him even hesitate.

"Water Style: Impaling Hydro Jet Jutsu!"

He felt the water surge up into his mouth before he spit the thin pressurized shot at the construct's face. It was one of the best jutsu in his arsenal but in this case it was just a distraction. The moment he hit his mark he'd started to rush the figure, weaving more signs before clutching his arm as he formed a fist. There was nothing flashy despite all this effort -- no energy coming off his hand, nothing. It just looked like he was getting ready to punch this massive stone creature. Ironically this was the single most advanced jutsu he'd learned to date. Even if it looked like nothing it felt heavy and dense, almost dragging him down as he tried to keep the forces he was meddling with in check. He'd far from mastered it but pulling out something like this might just shut up that old man.

"Gravity Style: Orbital Strike Jutsu!"

He came in low and threw his fist at the construct's body, stopping short of just making impact. That didn't stop him from landing it though. A force like a bull's shot from his knuckles, throwing his arm back and almost wrenching something out of place with the force. He'd stumble back and fall on his backside afterwards, fairly open if his attack hadn't done the damage he'd hoped it would.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a pleasant surprise to see that unlike his partner, Sato had chosen to accept his challenge and fight him head on, and with an impressive level of determination at that. If it hadn’t been for the fact that it was the wrong place against the wrong opponent, he would most certainly be busting heads out there if he continued walking down the path he was on. ”Well, look at you, handling what I guess would be your first advanced element..”

The Yoshihisa-Josetsu golem had tanked the first hit just to follow Sato’s movements as he charged up for his second attack: Not that it mattered much, as all that he could tell at this point that there was some moisture evaporating on his chest right now. ”But remember despite the fact that you may have doubted my words, all this does is drain your chakra reserves if you aren’t at least somewhat in control.” The golem let out a deafening roar that rocked the very foundation of the earth as its lower jaw unhinged and endless waves of dense molten chakra began pouring out from the gaping hole that was its maw.

”Explosive Style: Flame Shield”

Within seconds the area surrounding him was set ablaze, Sato’s second attack not even being registered at this point as the flames seemed to consume all that was within their reach. The further they spread, the more his student was in danger, to the point where they were -no pun intended- hot on his heels. ”On the other end of the spectrum, we have power so overwhelming and effective that it gets the job done, but we are no longer in control, and will soon suffer the consequences along with its other victims.” Not actually hitting the point home, but just as the damage was threathening to become irreversible, Yoshihisa clapped his hands together and the flames were dispersed instantly, all that lingered by then was the intense heat surrounding the area.

And there the golem stood completely immobile, as the clear victor of this fight for it had shown but a glimpse into its true potential and yet had already been this devastating, where as its opponent had given it his all. But just as things would start to seem bleak, Sato would feel a hand on his shoulder, and if he would look up, he would be met by the warm smile of a much younger but up to then unfamiliar face. ”You’ve made a valiant effort and dared to stand up where others might have thought twice or backed down. And while you still have a lot to learn from here on out, I think you’ve proven yourself enough to at least get my guidance along the way.”

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Damn it, neither of them even seemed to make contact -- or at the very least didn't leave a scratch. He'd been forced to close the gap in order to get this close for the technique but the moment it's mouth opened he began jumping back. He was on the defensive now. A good thing to because the fire that came from it began to creep after him, spreading out and threatening to burn him at the rate he was going. Crap crap crap! Was this even training or had someone as crazy as Maru just shown up to a lesson and hijacked the whole thing?!

His heart skipped a beat as it kept advancing but his back ran straight into the academy's wall. Oh no, it was still coming! He began to weave signs, trying to think of any water jutsu he knew that could counteract this much water -- and coming up blank. Just as he was considering trying to get up the wall the fire stopped and suddenly dispersed, leaving him standing there, still sweating heavily as he stared at the golem. It'd stopped moving.

He jumped when an unfamiliar voice came from right besides him, a firm hand setting on his shoulder as he looked up with a start. It was.... a complete stranger, giving him words of encouragement after what he'd just done. It was a nice thing to hear after that ordeal but he couldn't help but speak his mind immediately as he locked eyes with the man.

"Who... are you?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”The name is Takebera, your instructor thus far from the shadows, if you will.” He held out his hand to assist Sato get back on his feet after such a whirlwind of events. ”Sorry for making it such an ordeal, but I find it when students are pressured this intensely it is far easier to seperate the wheat from the chaff. Might explain why I am not a professional teacher or anything.” He let out a chuckle in the hopes of defusing the situation somewhat, but even he knew there was probably something else needed to achieve that.

”Just like the lesson thus far, it is safe to say that the life of a shinobi isn’t always rational, and that it isn’t a linear set o-..” He paused, promptly realizing that while he explaining this to someone quite bright for his age, he would probably have to dial the niveau back somewhat to get his point across. ”What I meant was that once you leave the school benches behind, it is no telling what might happen, so it is best to be prepared and win with the cards you’ve been dealt.” He still couldn’t quite shake off the old habit, could he now?

As he spoke the golem had become animate once more, slowly threading across the courtyard as it tried to collect the shards of glass in its path. Yoshihisa smiled briefly, although there was a hint of sorrow in it as well. ”I owe you an apology if it all ended up ruining your expectations, Sato. The least I could do is to tell you that I still have plenty left to teach from here on out.”

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This... couldn't be real. What did he mean by being 'his instructor'? He could do little more than look dumbfounded as he was helped back onto his feet and told that this had all been a test. He didn't know how to feel about that. Perhaps he should be disappointed in himself. A ninja is suppose to find truths within the truth and the fact he didn't realize this had been all orchestrated proved he hadn't mastered that skill just yet. Still did people keep having to test him on this? If he was able to put up a fight against someone he cared about like Soku he didn't think anything could make him pause at this point. He had to act with resolve if he wanted to be a shinobi.

"I... uh..." Clearly he was in some form of shock still, adjusting his glasses as he looked up at the man. After a moment he let out a long, drawn out sigh and told him, "I appreciate the effort, sensei..." It wasn't really the truth but he didn't want to go and throw this back in his face. If there was more of a lesson to be learned then he didn't want to tell the teacher off now.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sato’s reluctant half truths didn’t go unnoticed to one of the ANBU’s inquisitors, but Yoshihisa refrained from bringing it up just yet: He was partially if not entirely to blame for having it all end up like this, and he was not going to turn a random student into another case study. ”I try to improve, so it is always great to have feedback. Now, was there any topic in particular you had hoped to start on today, or perhaps I should ask on what he had hoped to be after you’ve passed the student exams?”

As they were talking, the golem had slowly but surely dispersed into a swarm of its creator’s signature terracota songbirds, each individually tasked with shipping off the shards of glass stuck to the golem’s legs. It seemed to take Yoshihisa remarkably little effort to command his constructs, despite the more and more complex their orders seemed to become: From simple transportation to having them twirl into the air and even burst into song. While he had hinted at it before, this mostly served the purpose of showing what a high level of chakra control would make one accomplish. ”That said, are you aware if your clan has a history of kekkei genkai, as that is usually somewhat easier to master with much greater results. If not, I guess I could also make a suggestion for a few good jutsu to have.”

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well at least he seemed to want to help now so at least this hadn't turned out to be all for nothing. He asked him about his future plans once he graduated and Sato was quick to chime in about that. "I want to join the medical corp. I know it's not the most glamorous and it'll be a lot of work but I want to help people however I can," he told him earnestly, the fire back in his eyes as he looked up at his sensei. This was something he refused to make light of. No way was he going to let anyone think he was doing it just to avoid conflict like Suyashi-sensei had once done.

At the mention of bloodlines he looked significantly more sheepish. He knew it wasn't something he had to keep secret but it felt weird to say. A week ago he would have admitted to having no kekkei genkai but since Soku-san had met up with him and helped him with the problem he'd been having he learned otherwise. "Actually, sensei... I, uh..." He adjusted his glasses nervously and kept his gaze closer to his feet. "Apparently I'm part of the Santaru clan. I've been trying to figure out what all I can do but I didn't want to pull any of it out... just in case..."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It didn’t come as much of a surprise, really: Yoshihisa couldn’t claim he actually loathed the academy students on a personal level, but if he saw how often they made important decisions purely for the sake of personal glory he couldn’t help but feel a pang of disappointment. Sato on the other hand seemed to be at least well informed enough to at least grasp what was waiting for him ahead and what he wanted to set out to do without losing himself along the way.

”You shouldn’t aim solely for glamour and glory, since a village cannot function properly if there are only warriors. We all have to do our part to make sure we thrive together, and while they might tease you for your choice now, know that you can hold your head high knowing that one day they will have to swallow those words.”

A playful grin spread across his features, hopefully have reassured Sato enough to have him look at things from a different perspective, although Yoshihisa could already see how passionate the boy was about the subject. On the topic of bloodlines he could however see the awkwardness and reluctance gain the upper hand, something which he could make a few assumptions about when he looked back at the previous statements. ”I haven’t been around for too long, so I have to admit that I don’t know much about the Santaru clan.” It was his turn to resort to a half-truth for once: It wasn’t that he didn’t know anything about the clan itself, more that in the records kept on them there was no mention of their perceived bloodline capabilities, by itself not uncommon.

”However I invite you to try out any of these powers you might have, for this is the time and the place to hone them. I’ll leave that decision with you, and if you would rather do something else today I thought I could see if you have an affinity for poison release, a style which not only allows you to defend yourself, but also help victims of toxins, both organic and synthetic.”

Whatever his choice was ended up to be, Yoshihisa was starting to get intrigued by the path Sato had set out for himself. It felt vaguely familiar to him, with part of him reminiscing about life back home. Tomohisa would be about the age to enroll into the academy now, huh?

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was nice to have his convictions treated so seriously. The number of students and teachers who thought that he was all talk or just saying it to show them up... that didn't matter! Sato nodded as he was told to keep his head up and push forward no matter what happened. This sensei was starting to warm up to him. He seemed much more lax than... whoever that old man had been. If that had all been a test then at least now he seemed ready to start actually teaching.

At the mention of not knowing much about the Santaru he shrugged his shoulders and admitted sheepishly, "I don't know much either. I only know of one other person of my bloodline in the village and I wasn't even aware of it's existence until I met them." It was still something he was having to get use to, both mentally and physically.

As the man continued to talk Sato suddenly went a bit pale. "P-Poison? I'd never want to use something like that on another person," he admitted with little hesitation, honestly looking bothered by the mere suggestion.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rummaging through his satchel as Sato talked, Yoshihisa produced a few items namely a set of sealed vials holding somewhat that was undeniably blood, a cluster of senbon and what appeared to be a collection of dried berries in some of the most unnatural colors. ”While I can understand your concern, it is of vital importance to be able to pull your weight in combat situations, and some categories of jutsu can serve more then one of these purposes and thus makes them very attractive for the medical field.”

He swiftly wove two sets of seals, resulting in one of the vials bursting open and weaving the blood containted within into a humanoid shape. The effect of the other jutsu wasn’t apparent immediately, not at least until Yoshihisa opened his mouth and he pulled out another senbon from it, this one gleaming in the sunlight with a deep purple hue. ”Another important style of jutsu is based on blood, just like the poison style known for their duality.” He gave the senbon a slight pinch, causing a drop of liquid to slide down from its tip. ”As you can see, this is made entirely from a tightly packed venom producted from chakra or in more dire cases from the veins of allies who have envenomed and thus allowing you to strike back. The clone is a variety based on blood, often infectious to pose a greater threat to whomever you face.”

With that explanation out of the way he tosses the senbon at the clone: As it pierces the skin, the exterior of the clone would change, turning more and more see through until all that remains was almost like a human shaped sack of water with very pronounced red lines running through it. ”With this we can follow the route of the venom through the circulatory system, so aside from the Ninjutsu class there is also room left for some higher grade Biology.” It seemed to be rather clear to Yoshihisa that the boy was not ready for the idea to introduce these techniques in direct combat, so all he could hope now was to make the practicum as interesting as possible in a scenario where nobody would get hurt.

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was a lot to take in. This lesson had started with 'big moves that cost lots' to lessons on biology and tactics. It was almost enough to give him whiplash. Though the latter was much more preferable than the former. Biology was already an aspect of the medical field he knew he was going to have to handle one day. However this was the first time it'd been brought to his attention that it could have combat applications. Of course he wasn't entirely comfortable with this application of it. Knowing weak spots and vitals is one thing but poison... that was so insidious. Yes, they were shinobi and it'd be important to know the effects of poison from enemies but to use them himself...?

He nodded along regardless, watching and trying not to react too much to what he was seeing. The blood was unnerving to see doing what it was to say the least. He did his best to just look and listen but as he kept watching his face would get slightly greener and by the time the blood clone was made transparent to show the circulatory system he looked like he'd been spending a bit of time on a rocky ship up until just then.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Like I said at the beginning of the class, it is considered wiser to hone simpler skills to perfection first rather than being deemed a master of none. I would consider consider these techniques to more or less fall under that category.” He kept a close eye on Sato, noticing how the boy adopted a new shade of green with every passing moment. ”Too much?”

It was a rather tough call on his end right here, torn between knowing that the system as a whole couldn’t shelter a young shinobi from the cruelty of the world and the fact that it may not be in the boy’s best interests to teach him under such conditions. While it was indeed a matter of vastly different cultures -the Stone having had few qualms to scar their inhabitants compared to the Leaf’s most cushiony ways- Yoshihisa stepped away from his usual program and raised his hands to his chest. ”I hadn’t planned on stepping away from mainly combat focused jutsu, but it seems like this next technique will be a bit more up your alley, if I make the right assumption.”

His hands started to glow in the same green aura like the old man’s had earlier. He slowly approached the blood clone with his arms outstretched: Upon impact, the senbon had left its marks, the same purple hue having spread rather rapidly across the circulatory system. ”As you can see, the venom has started to spread, and at this point in time medical assistance in required to stabilize a person. That’s where we come in.”

”Poison Release: Poison Extraction.”

The energy around Yoshihisa’s hands would start to whirl around the clone, slowly enveloping its entire being. It visual process could be compared to that of a net, the green glow moving through the veins and arteries as it sifted through them and surrounded the pockets of venom: When he was done, the vast majority of the venom had been pulled, it being kept safe in a chakra bubble hovering over his hand. ”At this point, you’ll have bought the victim valuable time to get treated and you’ve in the process secured a sample of the toxins for you and your fellow medics to brew an antivenom from.”

[MFT]

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He felt ashamed when the teacher asked if this was too much to take. Sato was quick to shake his head, not saying a word but trying to make it clear he didn't want the lesson to stop. Blood and the sort was something he was going to have to get use to if he wanted to keep going down this path. He just didn't have particularly fond memories of such things. All the more reason he should be the kind of person to want to take care of such matters so others never have to.

He forced himself to watch more intently as he jabbed the 'dummy' and pointed out how he'd infected the entire system with poison. His stomach churned a bit as he watched the blood turn a purple shade to show it's progress. Again he started to wonder why he was showing him all of this. Perhaps it was useful if he was teaching him how to treat it...

And just like that he pulled out a jutsu. Sato's eyes went wide as he watched the technique do it's job, going through the system and extracting what it could as he held it in the palm of his hand. After a moment of stunned silence after he explained what to do next Sato snapped out of it and asked, "C-Can you teach me that jutsu?!"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It appeared that he had found something just right if he had to go by Sato’s level of enthusiasm. For the very first time it seemed like the boy hadn’t doubted his teachings -menacing as they may have seemed-, however now it came down to the question on whether or not he’d succeed garnering the knowledge. ”Certainly, although I do have to warn you that there will be some.. stomach churning details, not to mention the fact that despite the way this looks, this is not a medical ninjutsu by nature and thus requires a different set of skills.”

Whether or not his student was on board, he went at least as far as to go over some of the lighter details on executing this technique. After securing the venom he had gathered within the bauble, he wove the seals -Bird/Rat/Boar/Bird/Dog- to initiate it, his hands bathed in chakra as they had been before. ”I assume you already have some knowledge on what hand seals are actually meant to do and what the seals entail, correct? If not, I will give you a quick refresher for this particular jutsu: The first and the fourth seal represent the ‘bird’ seal, which signifies the heavy influence wind release has on this jutsu. Next are the ‘rat’, ‘boar’ and ‘dog’ seals, representing aura, vitality and water release respectively.” For every single seal, he showed the proper hand and finger positioning. ”Now you try it and see how it goes, but don’t be disheartened if it doesn’t work right away.”

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He nodded along despite the discouraging assurances he was being given, trying to keep a straight face as he got ready to absorb every single word that was to come. He wasn't some scatter brained kid, he was a shinobi in training! If he could pick up any skill to improve then he would! There was no chance he was going to miss out.

He watched the hand seals carefully and was about ready to try them out before Yoshihisa-sensei went and told him beat for beat about the use of each seal. Some of the excitement died down on his face at this and the moment he told him he was free to try it he formed the bird seal and said in a haughty manner, "I'm not like a lot of students, sensei, I study and work really hard, I know all about seals, you don't have to explain all that to me."

He was still hesitant to perform the remaining hand seals. Seals were the easy part of a jutsu. The hard part was... well, the rest. In this case he wasn't just attempting an unfamiliar jutsu but trying to perform a nature transformation he knew nothing about. He tried to not let it show on his face though as he took a deep breathe through his nose and weaved the seals in appropriate order. He build up his chakra and after a few moments... got nothing, letting out a sigh before weaving them all over again and going for a second try.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoshihisa mumbled something under his breath as he seated himself on one of the courtyard’s lightly scorched benches. ”Very well, if you truly are the hard working and superior student you claim to be, then I may as well leave not stain your honor by providing advice.” It would be next to impossible to read the level of severity behind his words, the young ANBU having meanwhile turned his attention towards a small notebook and seemed to display little to no interest in how Sato progressed from there on out.

Stifling a yawn as the hours would inevitably crawl on by, Yoshihisa closed the book after having gone over most of the content at least twice to check on Sato. Had he managed to swallow his pride at this point and accept that there was a reason for there being a teacher or had he been dead set on his convictions, for better and worse? No matter the outcome, he was not sent out here to induce unnecessary anxiety and cause students to fail if he could help it, and with that thought radiating through his mind he rose to his feet and walked on over. ”Show me how far you’ve gotten thus far, and lets see where it still needs improvement.”

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After his first two failures Sato tried again. And again. And again. And again. Minutes turned to hours as he kept trying the jutsu, burning through his chakra though he refused to give up. His teacher's words just before he started were certainly motivating. He wanted to show someone who was clearly a powerful shinobi just how excellent of a student he was. He didn't care how long it took, if he could show progress then he could at least prove to himself that he was growing. That this was all going somewhere. That he could help people!

Eventually a few hours of continued practice went by and Yoshihisa finally looked up from his reading and told him to show him what he'd learned so far. Sato was bent forward, panting and exhausted from sheer chakra exhaustion, sweat dripping down his face as he tried to catch his breathe. He knew that his execution was still flawed -- better than when he'd started but flawed none the less. He only hesitated for a moment after he was ordered to show his progress, standing up straight and executing the seals just as he'd been shown all those hours ago.

"Poison Release: Poison Extraction!"

Gathering chakra, focus and... basic. The result was basic. At his level of training with it it'd do some of the work -- not nearly as much as Yoshihisa-sensei when he'd showed it off but it was a start. Of course Sato doubled over a moment later, his entire body shaking from all the chakra he'd exhausted.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back