Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mysticism (Private)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shukuya had woken early that morning, and set off into the Susukino District as soon as the sun had risen in the sky and the shops had began to open. The priest had stopped at a small restaurant to grab something warm to eat, and after downing a cheap meal of rice and miso soup, he’d continued his search for accommodations.

“This isn’t going well…” He grumbled under his breath. He’d spent the last few days scouring the village for a shrine to crash in during his stay, but he hadn’t had much luck. The local clergy seemed offended by the very idea of giving a foreign priest shelter, much less allowing him to help with their duties. He’d expected some suspicion and maybe a touch of hostility here and there, but this was a bit ridiculous. The ANBU at the gates really wasn’t kidding when he said they were intolerant.

Pulling his map from his satchel, Shukuya unfolded it with a flick of his hand. ‘Only place left to check is the Cronopolis..’ The priest mused, eying the map with a small frown maring his face. Something about the village’s slums just seemed wrong the few times he had ventured near them, and he had an idea why thanks to the legends. Honestly, who thought that building a village on the top of the corpse of a demon god was a good idea?

Letting out a sigh, he returned the map to his bag. That Kumogakure had left its most vulnerable to live among the lingering influence of an ancient incarnation of hate and malice was just another testament to how messed up things could be. Yet it also served to remind him of why he was here. If the priest truly wanted to change things he had to start somewhere, after all.

Shukuya clapped his hands against his face a few times. Brooding had never done him any favors, and he wasn’t about to start now. Fortunately, a welcome distraction was headed his way. The Priest grinned when he noticed a familiar figure making her way toward him in the crowd, and he pushed his troubles to the back of his mind for the moment. He knew she'd find her way back to him eventually.

It had only ever been a matter of time.

[Topic Entered]

WC: 386

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Where is he?”

Her head pulsated as she made her way through Kumogakure's Dawnbringer Plaza. She pushed herself through waves of persistent beggars, slimy con-artists, and greedy merchants. Many alignments of auras flared around her as the whispers of the deceased increased in volume and intensity. They all wanted something, needed something. The girl identified a portion of them as benevolent while others, unfortunately, possessed a much darker nature. None of that mattered to her; at this point, they were all the one-in-the-same. Since the awakening of her spiritual prowess, the gypsy girl seldom rested. She had no control over her gift and it was driving her to insanity's brink. Finding the priest, Shukuya, was necessity at this point; her otherworldly-senses assured her that he held the answers she sought. The process of doing so, however, was a pain in the ass. “You would think finding a tan-skinned, white-haired priest with a large sword in this damned village would be easy. Nope.”

Her spiritual senses weren't always so extreme, but they've fallen to a pattern of irregularity as of late. This is why it was crucial for her to find the priest. She wasn't sure how much he knew, but he was the only one, so far, to really give her any type of answer. Answers were all she presently desired. Following her otherworldly-intuition, she was guided toward a path that might lead her to the man. Luckily enough, it wasn't too long until she finally caught glimpse of him. “Gotcha.”

Swiftly maneuvering herself through the crowd, Suika approached the man and attempted to clench his arm. “Priest,” she instantly corrected herself, “Shukuya. We need to talk. Now, please.” Her tone was authoritative and stern, but revealed slight cracks of her masked desperation. Without giving him much room or time to respond, she'd then attempt to steer him away from the busy streets and press forward on her current issue. “I'm aware you've tried warning me, and I also know that you don't owe me anything...” She took a deep breath and let out a small sigh. Asking for aid never came easy to her. “...but I need your help, Shukuya. Things are happening that I have no explanation for. So much so, that I strongly feel you have the answers that I require.” Her eyes glowed with a faint spiritual aura. It was clear from her expression and body language that Suika desired the man's assistance. Shukuya, she believed, was the key to figuring out all these shenanigans.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back