Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Nagasuro Kibashi | Academy Student

Nagasuro Kibashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Nagasuro Kibashi
Sex: Male

Personality: The first impression of Kibashi that many have is that he is rather brusque. Upon closer inspection, he is extremely courageous and honorable, an individual extremely proud to serve the Lightning Country and incredibly disciplined in his training and studies. He is a stalwart and self-assured young man with an unyielding stoic countenance that hardly ever betrays bewilderment or enthusiasm, but if whatever it does, it's often to a minimal level. Kibashi is extremely intelligent and analytical, his emotions are merely skewed in direction, mostly towards pride in the Nagasuro name. Thanks to his distinctive analytical abilities, he is able to promptly categorize people into hostile and non-hostile (most people see 3, hostile, neutral, and friendly but have hard time determining who is friends and who is an enemy). As a result of his conditioning and training from his young age, he does not possess the ability to feel any strong emotions like fear, despair, envy, hatred, disgust, gluttony, lust, sloth, and love. However, due to finishing his training early, he does feel these emotions albeit to a minimal level, often being unable to properly categorize the emotion he is feeling.

Among his several idiosyncrasies, Kibashi is often teased for displaying a total lack of common sense regarding social interactions, as a product of his numerous misunderstandings and uncanny responses towards regular teenage affairs, which could be explained by his deprivation of any real social background that did not concern military and bureaucratic background. He exhibits an overabundant amount of modesty, whenever he is praised for his outstanding physical abilities and intellectual achievements. Contrary to popular belief by those who just meet him, he is not apathetic to the point of deserving an emotionless label, since he can be kind and caring towards friends and classmates and at times teases others for his own personal amusement. Furthermore, while he doesn't possess strong sexual cravings, he can still feel arouse and indulge in carnal delight, as he is perfectly aware of the enticing beauties that at times surround him.

In conclusion, he is a young man who, despite having undergone dire straits and having lost much of his emotional freedom, is still confident in himself and his aptitude to change the Lightning Country and the world for the better.

Description: Kibashi possesses an athletic and sturdy body which is taller than most students his age. He has a deep-set of eyes and a piercing gaze, though his looks are considered fairly attractive, many in awe of the golden colored eyes he possesses. Most view him as austere and competent-looking if too serious and stoic. His erect posture and piercing eyes are his most noteworthy traits, otherwise possessing a fairly ordinary attractive appearance that aren't particularly attention grabbing. With his dark brown hair and golden eyes, he has various emotional scars across his face, one particularly long across his nose and cheek in a diagonal shape, with a smaller cut in the same direction right above the larger gash. He received these scars during combat tournaments among other soldiers in training.
The Nagasuro Clan is a traditional military noble clan with a long standing history in supporting the Imperial Army and Navy in various wars and battles throughout the Lightning Countries history. Since their founding in Port Cirrus, they have produced numerous soldiers and high ranking officers with a deep sense of pride and patriotism towards the Lightning Country. All members born into the Nagasuro Clan are trained in the art of Kenjutsu ((剣術,"the method, technique, or art of the sword", war strategies and tactics, and live by the strict code of Bushido (武士道, "the way of warriors"). The life of the Nagasuro Clan was to become a soldier, children who cried were ignored or punished severely for showing weakness. Since an early age, they were conditioned to fear nothing, including solitude. It was considered disgraceful to not join the military, and one would be excommunicated immediately if they refused to perform the clan duty.

When a Nagasuro male was born, at the age of five they were immediately taken from their mother and sent to a specialized military barracks owned by the clan where they would eat, sleep, and train with the older members and soldiers. They would live in these barracks until they were old enough to enlist in the Imperial Army or Navy. In these barracks they were taught discipline, athletics, survival skills, hunting, weapons training, and were subjected to physical and psychological torture in order to endure pain and stress. They were regularly taught how to control their urges in order to not succumb to female seduction as it was considered disgraceful to be seduced and killed by an enemy soldier, which would result being buried with the symbol of shame placed on the headstone, the belief being that even in death all would know of the disgrace.

Nagasuro females were taught various skills, taking positions mostly in the medical research section or education in order to further train the future soldiers of the Nagasuro Clan. However, if a female was considered to be exceptionally talented in combat or swordsmanship, she would be transferred to a special wing dedicated to these female elite soldiers and underwent the same curriculum that the boys went through with an emphasis on leadership as they were considered special due to their skills and instincts. As such, females albeit treated differently in the beginning as the boys, were highly valued in the clan and it was considered that a strong woman would eventually give birth to an even stronger child.

Military service in the clan was required until age sixty, and privileges were based on military history and combat prowess. It was considered a necessity to learn about politics and to be knowledgeable in the history of the Lightning Country and all of it's events. Despite their military strictness, they were also taught to respect the wild life, the belief being that all living things are interconnected and related. They accept the blessing of life that surrounds them and allows them to be nourished and survive, and as such it was taught during their hunts that the death should be swift and as painless as possible and that respect should be given to the prey by using as much as the animal as possible and not to let it go to waste.

Nagasuro members were kept relatively small in number, believing that resources should be spent on those that survived child birth and the strenuous training rather than become burdened by a large number of offspring. Nagasuro Kibashi was born to the clan elder and even at a young age was considered a prodigy who fully embraced every value of the clan with all it's traditions and teachings. He was considered one of the most gifted children in every subject taught but his skill with swordsmanship was an art unforeseen before. He relied on a primarily aggressive and violent form of swordsmanship that seemed reckless in nature but was notoriously difficult to defend against with a strength that was uncommon to those born in Nagasuro. He was more akin to a wild beast that relied on instinct rather than simply practice, a style both admired and feared among the elder members of the clan. His mother died shortly after childbirth, as such he was primarily raised by the clan Elder and his council. Close to his thirteenth birthday, the Elder and father of Kibashi became extremely ill with disease, being bedridden for his last few months. Before his death, a ranking official from the Kumogakure Academy's Chakra Potential Screening Service (CPSS) checked as they often did for those with the rare ability to control Chakra. For the first time in the clans longstanding history, Kibashi was detected as having the ability to control Chakra. In his last words, the Elder told Kibashi of how proud he was to father such an exceptional soldier and the first future shinobi of Nagasuro. Shortly after the screening, the Elder passed and Kibashi was transferred into the Academy as a student where he would continue his training and studies to perform his birthright to support the Lightning Country.

Reckless fighters are known for their crazy life risking maneuvers, and their somewhat insane style of fighting, which is known for hitting exceptionally hard - but usually at a cost to their own body. Reckless fighters are able to boost damage in all aspects, but these bonuses often come at a cost.

Bloodlust</U><i></i> - Passive (3 points)
Restriction- C Rank and up
When in battle Reckless fighters can sometimes enter such an intense state of mind that they completely ignore small wounds and the effects of exhaustion, their love for battle surpassing all other concerns.
Effect: Ignores up to rank 3 bleeding.

Mastered Offensive Stance<i></i> - Passive (3 points)
By maximizing the efficiency of their attacks and gaining the most offense for the amount of lost defense, a Reckless fighter can become insanely accurate for the same amount of lost evasion.
Effect: Allows user to gain +1 accuracy per -1 dodge, up to a maximum of +4 accuracy and -4 dodge.

Unbalancing Strike<i></i> - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
By using excessive force, the Reckless fighter can knock away their opponent’s defenses, allowing for an extra hit at vital areas. However, this move heavily overextends the user, leaving them open to attack.
Effect: Allows the use of any physical (Ninjutsu or Taijutsu) attack as an unbalancing strike, inflicting a -3 dodge on the user for that round. If the user takes 10% of their HP in damage that round, the strike fails automatically. If the strike hits, the user may immediately follow up with any physical attack at +1 accuracy and +20% damage for -1AP. Can only be used once every round.

Zaraki Style<i></i> - Physical Style (2 points)
This style of fighting is the epitome of offense, abandoning almost all defense in order to deal the most damage possible. Considered insanity by most, only the Reckless would possibly use such a way of fighting.
Effect: Increases all physical damage dealt by 30% and received by 15%. The user gains +1 accuracy. All CP costs are increased by 15% while active.
Note:</I> Like any other fighting style, this can be turned on or off at the user’s discretion or lack thereof.

Double Edge<i></i> - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
Restriction- B Rank and up
By pressing their bodies beyond their limits, a Reckless fighter can deal excessive damage at the cost of hurting themselves. While dangerous, this makes them extremely powerful.
Effect: Boosts the damage of any normal attack or taijutsu by a +50% Melee Damage Buff, but also inflicts 1/3 of the total damage back on the user. Can only be used once every 2 rounds.

Monstrous Strength - Modification (2 Points)
Restriction- Requires Bulls Strength
Reckless is as Reckless does, and these fighters tend to be physically much stronger than their fettered counterparts. By throwing away all common sense and rationality, they are capable of sending crushing blows with normal weapons to the point of risking their own weapons to be destroyed in the process.
Effect: Doubles the Effect of Bull's Strength.

<U>Bleed Out<i></i>- Dependent Special Move (3 points)
A good melee fighter knows that one of the best ways to inflict damage is continuously. Reckless don’t exactly have the patience to keep up something continuous though--so they take a third option.
Effect: Upon a successful basic weapon hit the round this is activated, opponent's bleed penalties are treated as 1 rank higher than they are and opponent takes an extra 50% bleed damage each round. Effect lasts for three rounds. If opponent’s bleed level increases while the effect lasts, this effect adjusts to the new bleed level. Does not stack with itself. Costs 300 chakra to apply to a weapon. Can only be used twice per battle.

Endurance<i></i> - Boost (1 point)
Restriction- Can be purchased up to three times
Reckless fighters deal with attacks that have a heavy backlash on a regular basis. To endure the power of their own attacks, they need to be far more resilient than the average ninja.
Effect: +2 HP modifier

Huge Power<i></i> - Boost (1 point)
Restriction- Can be purchased up to three times
Tough as nails, a Reckless fighter is never afraid to show their strength. Their melee attacks, whether with the brute force of their fists or the cold metal of their weapons, tend to be much stronger than normal.
Effect: +5% melee damage.

Precision Blow<i></i> - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
The name Reckless is slightly misgiving, as Reckless fighters are actually not entirely hotheaded with their attacks. They simply like inflicting a lot of damage very quickly, though different means can be used to do so.
Effect: Adds +2 accuracy and +2 critical range to the next basic unarmed, Taijutsu, or weapon attack. Costs 100 Chakra.

No Limits<i></i> - Passive (2 points)
The Reckless fighter is very experienced at pushing their body beyond what anyone else would consider reasonable or even sane. As a result, they can hit harder than anyone else can, though at cost to themselves.
Effect: Max damage cap for melee Taijutsu is increased to 80%. However, for every 10% damage beyond the 50% cap the user adds, they take 5% recoil damage for all melee attacks made.

Brink of Insanity - Jutsu (1 point, 1 point to rank up)
Restriction - A rank and up
By focusing all their power into one strike, the Reckless fighter can deal insane amounts of damage while at the same time tearing up their own body due to the ferocity of the attack, leaving them extremely defenseless. But if there are no enemies left, that doesn’t really matter.
Rank 1: The Reckless loses their sanity causing them to gain +50% Damage Buff on all melee taijutsu attacks. The user does not dodge attacks while this is active, but gains a -36% Chance to be Suppressed. All Melee taijutsu attacks gain +1 Crit and the user has a 44% chance to strike a random target. The user has a 15% Damage Reduction to physical damage, but takes damage equal to 15% of the damage caused. Bind attempts at the user while this is active have a 20% chance to auto-fail. This may last up to two full rounds or until deactivated, but but requires two full rounds of cool down after use.
Rank 2: The Reckless loses their sanity causing them to gain +100% Damage Buff on all melee taijutsu attacks. Any dodge buffs the user has does not apply while this is active, but gains a -44% Chance to be Suppressed. All Melee taijutsu attacks gain +2 Crit and the user has a 36% chance to strike a random target. The user has a 15% Damage Reduction to physical damage, but takes damage equal to 15% of the damage caused. Bind attempts at the user while this is active have a 20% chance to auto-fail. This may last up to two full rounds or until deactivated, but but requires two full rounds of cool down after use.
Rank 1 Cost: 1650CP, 825CP/Rnd
Rank 2 Cost: 2065CP, 1030CP/Rnd
Note 1:<I> While active, the user may only use offensive techniques. If the user uses non-offensive techniques while this is active their move will be converted into a Basic Strike(s) instead.
Note 2: While active, none of the user's other buffs towards Melee Taijutsu may apply.

Kagetsu Yuii

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Right, so with reckless, or any other bl or ca I need a... I want to say 200word blurb on unlocking it- but I'm going to count yoru history for this(so when you link in your dojo where it was approved, that'll be here). The actual reckless table will end up in your dojo when you make one and you assign points based on your power level ^^
xlzk7FI.png

On behalf of Council, I welcome you to the Village Hidden in the Clouds! Please continue to follow the steps in the First Timers' Guide.
We will add you to the user group giving you access to the village and give you your starting yen. Please put up a profile in the appropriate area and have fun!

If you happen to have any questions about NC or Cloud feel free to contact any Council member.

ALSO! Feel free to join Ninpocho's own Discord. Many of us use it for arranging roleplay and general chat!

Do your best to have fun and engage in jolly co-operation with your fellow Kumo-nin!​

Starting Stats:
Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0/50

Yen paid:
0 on hand + 500 = 500​

ZSPI6JB.png

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back