Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Completed Namikawa Yuichi [Genin App]

Namikawa Yuichi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Namikawa Yuichi

Physical Description:
Yuichi is a boy that looks like your typical teenager for the most part. He has nearly chin length messy black hair that he doesn't do much to try to tame typically. His eyes are amber and often accompanied by a smile on his face giving him a generally friendly look. He has a slim though muscular for his age build, not unsually fit for a shinobi, he stands around 5' tall. Yuichi isn't particularly tan considering the climate he lives in, but he's not blindingly pale at the very least.

His attire doesn't change drastically whether he's on a mission or just walking around the village, unless the mission called for a change of wardrobe for some reason. You'd frequently see him in something like a tank top and shorts or pants with traditional shinobi-sandals™. As a sword user, he carries his sword with him just about anywhere. It's usually loosely strapped to his back in a sheathe if he were to need it for anything.

Mental Description:
Yuichi is a very outgoing child, rather eager to make friends and quite trusting even to people he's just met. Some would call him naive, but he'd call it optimistic. He's generally good natured and wants to help people. It's pretty hard to actually anger him and he doesn't much like to fight either, at least not seriously, though he'll do so to defend a friend or someone in need. He tries to be mindful of others, though he hasn't had the best of luck in maintaining friendships.

Yuichi is the type to act on whims and not plan ahead as much as he probably should. He's occassionally a bit careless and not one to sweat details. He's energetic and a bit noisy perhaps, and is generally honest and open about what he's thinking. Truly, he traits that make him probably not suited to be a shinobi are nearly limitless.

History: (no bloodline/CA yet)
Yuichi was born an only child in the village of Sunagakure. His parents were both career shinobi in the village but somehow managed to find time to start their family with Yuichi. He had a normal upbringing for a shinobi. His parents, as active shinobi, were frequently away on missions leaving him with only one around or neither. As an only child in this situation, he frequently felt lonely but never complained about it. He also managed to gain some level of independence from an early age as a result.

The lack of attention at home also meant that he was a bit of an attention seeker at the academy when he was enrolled. Something of a class clown, he got along with most of the kids (aside from the ones annoyed by his antics), but didn't take his studies very seriously. He was friends with many fellow students, though he didn't become particularly close with the majority of them.

Though his grades weren't great, he wasn't terrible in regards to the practical applications in class, so he managed to scrape by without failing based on natural physicality. As much as a young boy could at this early age in their shinobihood, he picked up an affinity using a sword as his primary means of combat. Despite having more interest in goofing around and trying to make friends, he did manage to graduate eventually, achieving the rank of Genin.

Yuichi is now a brand new shinobi despite knowing very little about what that actually means. He is still very much a boy and fairly naive. How the wolrd of shinobi will form him as he grows remains to be seen.

Last edited:

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
We truly apologize for how long this has taken to get back to you.

At this time, we must respectfully decline your character creation application on the basis that your primary account has been blacklisted from Sand.

If you would like further information on the matter, please feel free to contact a member of Sand Council.

Namikawa Yuichi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, thank you for getting back to me. I know well enough what your reasoning is. It's regrettable, I'd hoped we could let bygones be bygones or try to talk it out to reconcile, but the decision is yours collectively to make of course. For my part the past is the past, I simply wished to return and roleplay with some friends. Despite what you may think of me or how you feel about me, I wish you all well regardless.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back