Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Need a Rebirth? [OCR Form]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Similar across the board
  • Jutsu - You get to swap your Jutsu for any other Jutsu of the same rank, but you will need to have the ones you are losing refunded. Note down what jutsu you have that you are getting refunded, and you will be refunded the yen for them, and the ASP for the ranked ones. Then you an use your yen and ASP, including that which you gained from refunds, to transfer to new jutsu.
  • BL/CA - You can swap it for a new one or keep your current for your next character, as long as you explain how it fits your character. Pending council approval.
  • Kinjutsu - you may re-apply for your current kinjutsu for your new character, this must be approved by council. If you are unretiring an older character they may keep the same kinjutsu the character held prior to retiring without reapplying; however a user may apply for a different kinjutsu and this must be approved by council - if done this way they lose access to their former.
  • Cursed Seals - May not keep a cursed seal for your next character. This is bound to your current character. You will also not be re-reimbursed for the rolls spent to obtain this either.
  • Misc Items - Things like augments and puppet traps; anything else that must be bought. Note down what you have that you are keeping, and what you have that you are having refunded.

Modded Combat Outcomes
  • [The Victor's Choice]: You can either impose the Decision of the Vanquished or you can Spare your foe
    • [Victor's Choice - Spare]: You are sparing your opponent and inflicting no further trauma on them
    • [Decision of the Vanquished]: The winner gives the victim(s) the option to choose whether to live or die and lose the character.
      • Loser(s) of modded combat can either choose Live or Die under the Decision of the Vanquished
Decision of the Vanquished - Live: You have fallen in battle but have chosen to continue your character's story. This comes with a price, however...
  • May continue the use of this character.
  • Lose 10% of your current stats.
    • Can mitigate stat loss with a recovery thread of 1500 words started within 7 days of the bmod situation ending.
      • After 7 days, stats can only be recovered via training.
    • Can mitigate stat loss with The Immortality ASP card; players allowed to instantly negate the stat loss without recovery thread.
Decision of the Vanquished - Die: You have decided that death is a fitting end to this character due to the outcome of this battle. Once dead, a character can no longer return, and you will need to make an OCR for a new character
  • Stats - You lose nothing/maintain your current stats transitioning into OCR'ed new character
  • Retire? - No
  • Unretire - No
  • NPC Conversion? - No
End of Story: You close the book on the character, sending them off to retirement, or just ending their story. You can bring them back any time you like if you so desire, or make them an NPC, if that tickles your fancy.
  • Stats - Within 6 months of initial activity you lose 20% of your Power Level. Afterwards you don't lose any Power Level.
  • Unretire? - Yes
  • NPC Conversion? - Yes
From Inactivity:You've been inactive for more than Three months (90 days), you're back now and would like a new character.
  • Stats - You don't lose any Power Level.
  • Retire? - Yes
  • Unretire? - Yes
  • NPC Conversion? - Yes
  • Change Build? - Yes, similar to the Rebuild A Build card.
Reboot:You lose your old character in one of the above ways, but would like to start from scratch.
  • Stats - Get rerolled once inside the village.
  • Jutsu - Emptied out.
  • BL/CA - You reapply when you're strong enough.
  • No Trade-backs - This change can not be undone. Make sure you're confident about this decision.
  • Unretire? - Yes. However, unretiring your previous character will have the same stats as your newly rebooted character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Need a Rebith? [OCR Form]

All Rebirths (except Reboots) will use this format

OCR Form said:
Old Character Name: Username of your Old Character
Old Village/Missing: What was your last village? If you were Missing, put Missing
OCR Type: Was your character killed? Did you commit suicide? Did you retire?
Last Known Where-abouts: If your character retired or you are doing a free rebirth, what was the last place your character posted in?
Old IC Rank: Post your IC rank here

New Character Name: This is your character's name IC. Must follow current naming rules. Family name first, given name afterward
Preferred Username: Should be contained within your Character's IC name
New Village/Missing: What Village are you going to rebirth into? Please keep in mind the requirements for rebirthing into Missing if that is your choice.
New BL/CA: Find the Bloodline or Core Ability that suits your character.
Custom Class: Click Here to create your new Custom Class.
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Class Name[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (mod1+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (mod2+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
[i]High:[/i] High Stat(s)
[i]Average:[/i] Average Stats
[i]Low:[/i] Low Stat(s)
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Please select your branch. The Branch Sennin/Council will approve you for the branch selected
IC Rank: Now please select your IC rank within that branch. Cannot choose Sennin. Some ranks (Chief/Captain) may be considered special ranks in some villages.

Character Age: Nothing below academy age. Nothing too old. Use better judgment when selecting your character age
Sex: Male or Female only.
Character's Physical Description: Describe their general appearance. A picture (no larger than 300x300) is also acceptable along side a written description.
Character's Mental Description: Describe your character's mental and emotional states.
Multiple Personality Application: If applicable. If your character has multiple personalities, please state the nature of each personality
Character History: Along with a brief history, you HAVE to state whether or not your character is associated with any other PC here, and that PC has to post to your OCR with his/her approval. Also be sure to notate your CA/BL here, how it has related to your character and how it has been a strong attribute in your character’s life. In addition, if you have applied for the ANBU or Med branches, be sure to include your experiences and skills here.
Clan Request: If applying for a clan in the village you are joining, you will need to state which clan and await acceptance by the Clan Leader

Death/Retirement Thread: Post the thread that your character died or retired. If applicable
Old Profile: A link to your old profile. If you want to re-use the same format, now is the time to copy/paste it to yourself via PM to yourself
Old Training: A link to your old training.
Old Dojo: A link to your old dojo

Special Usergroups: List all of your special usergroups you wish to keep. This is generally used for OOC teams such as Development, B-Mod, Plot, Contract, etc. All other usergroups not listed will be removed.

Old Stats: Stats you had as your last character
Old OOC Rank: State your old OOC Rank
Stat Cut: Depending on the reason you are making an OCR, please state the applicable percentage of PL loss.
New Stats: The new stats for your character. However, keep in mind the minimums you are required to have in each stat.
Stat Minimums said:
E rank - 20 minimum in each stat
D rank - 40 minimum in each stat
C rank - 70 minimum in each stat
B rank - 120 minimum in each stat
A rank - 210 minimum in each stat
S rank - 240 minimum in each stat
New OOC Rank: Keep your new stats in mind when posting your new OOC Rank

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: List all of your current jutsu with mastery ranks, along with whether you are keeping them or not. Please list the ones you are having refunded separately from the ones you are keeping, and separated by OOC rank (E, D, C, B, A). This will make it easier for council to calculate the ASP and yen you are to be refunded. All refunds during OCR are 100% sellback.

After that, you may list the jutsu you are picking up, and if you want to spend some of your (refunded or existing) ASP to rank them up. These follow normal jutsu ranking costs as listed in the Training Rules.

Please note that you need to have the requirements of any jutsu you are swapping to, including Advanced Element jutsu.

Example:

Keeping
Body Switch - Mastered
Transformation - Mastered

Refunding

E-Rank
Wind Slash - Mastered
Pressure Burst - Mastered
Stun - Mastered

D-Rank
Whirlwind Spin - Rank 1

Swapping to

E-Rank
Water Gun - Mastered

D-Rank
Aqua Fang - Mastered

The example above would keep their Body Switch and Transformation jutsu Mastered, gain back 2550 yen and 18 ASP for the refunds, and spend 1650 yen and 14 ASP on new jutsu, leaving them with a net refund of 900 yen and 4 ASP. During OCR only, this ASP contributes to the total that could be spent to make up for stat loss.

Swaps can ONLY be done during OCR unless you purchase the Jutsu Swap card from the ASP shop.

Other Refunds: Includes things like augments, storage items, puppet add-ons, and anything else you have to spend yen on. List those you have here, and indicate whether you are keeping or refunding them. All refunds are at 100%. You may purchase anything for your new character in your new training thread.

Name of any Contract you currently own:
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the Contract. You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Contracts do not carry over to new characters normally. You may pay 300 Advanced Shop Points to carry over a single contract you currently own, or pay 450 Advanced Shop Points to swap one contract you own for another contract during the OCR process. Both options require a writeup to be sent to the contract team for approval of how you gained the contract as your new character. You may not switch to Kami/Youkai/Tsukumogami from another contract.
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the cursed seal (from village request). You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Curse Seals do not carry over to new characters.
Name of Kinjutsu you own:
- If retiring character, list link to obtaining the kinjutsu (from your village request). You will regain this kinjutsu upon rebirth back into this character. Kinjutsus do not carry over to new character. Also, you may choose any kinjutsu fr your new character, but you will need to apply for it with your new character.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.

You can still train (see: explanation of Limbo Training below) and do other OOC things, but you may NOT join any new threads. After you have completed these thread(s), post in OCR again and we will move you on to your next life.

What is Limbo Training?
This is the training that you would have gotten if you did not move on to your new character's life. Your caps are determined by your rebirthed stats. You must keep a record of your stats gained during limbo in your OCR thread. You may NOT request for an automatic rank up should you find that your new stats allow you to upgrade.

Things you do NOT need to state, but take note of:
  • Abilities = All of your Abilities are auto-untrained upon rebirth. In order to have any Abilities for your new character, you must activate them by posting in your character’s Dojo topic in your new village.
  • Character History = By suiciding/rebirthing, you're making a new character. This means your new character must not know or remember anything of your old character's life/thoughts/feelings. If your new character has ANY direct/indirect connection to your old character, you MUST state that in your new character history write up for Admin & Village approvals. All Medical or ANBU related experience should be reflected in your history along with CA or BL influence.
  • Editing Your New Character Application = Do not edit a post you have made in your OCR. You must copy all of your information from your last post and add the changes to the new post. This is for papertrail reasons.

Things that do NOT transfer with your next character:
Please take notice of which ASP shop items that you have bought transfer with your character, and which do not.

Code:
[quote="OCR Form"][b]Old Character Name[/b]:  [i]Username of your Old Character[/i]
[b]Old Village/Missing[/b]:   [i]What was your last village?  If you were Missing, put Missing[/i]
[b]OCR Type[/b]:  [i]Was your character killed?  Did you commit suicide?  Did you retire?[/i]
[b]Last Known Where-abouts[/b]:  [i]If your character retired or you are doing a free rebirth, what was the last place your character posted in?  [/i]
[b]Old IC Rank[/b]:  [i]Post your IC rank here[/i]

[b]New Character Name[/b]:  [i]This is your character's name IC.  Must follow current naming rules.  Family name first, given name afterward[/i]
[b]Preferred Username[/b]:  [i]Should resemble your Character's IC name[/i]
[b]New Village/Missing[/b]:  [i]What Village are you going to rebirth into? Please keep in mind the [url=https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=625&t=12424]requirements[/url] for rebirthing into Missing if that is your choice.[/i]
[b]New BL/CA[/b]:  [i]Find the [url=http://www.ninpocho.com/viewforum.php?f=130]Bloodline[/url] or [url=http://www.ninpocho.com/viewforum.php?f=131]Core Ability[/url] that suits your character.[/i]
[b]Custom Class[/b]:  [i][url=http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=43333#p43333]Click Here[/url] to create your new Custom Class.  [/i]
[quote="Custom Class"][code][u]Class Name[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (mod1+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (mod2+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
[i]High:[/i] High Stat(s)
[i]Average:[/i] Average Stats
[i]Low:[/i] Low Stat(s)[/quote]
[b]Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin[/b]:  [i]Please select your branch.  The Branch Sennin/Council will approve you for the branch selected[/i]
[b]IC Rank[/b]:  [i]Now please select your IC rank within that branch.  Cannot choose Sennin.  Some ranks (Chief/Captain) may be considered special ranks in some villages.[/i]

[b]Character Age[/b]:  [i]Nothing below academy age.  Nothing too old.  Use better judgment when selecting your character age[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i]Does not have to match sex[/i]
[b]Sex:[/b] Male or Female only.
[b]Character's Physical Description[/b]:  [i]Describe their general appearance.  A picture (no larger than 300x300) is also acceptable along side a written description.[/i]
[b]Character's Mental Description[/b]:  [i]Describe your character's mental and emotional states.  [/i]
[b]Multiple Personality Application[/b]:  [i]If applicable.  If your character has multiple personalities, please state the nature of each personality[/i]
[b]Character History[/b]:  [i]Along with a brief history, you HAVE to state whether or not your character is associated with any other PC here, and that PC has to post to your OCR with his/her approval. Also be sure to notate your CA/BL here, how it has related to your character and how it has been a strong attribute in your character’s life. In addition, if you have applied for the ANBU or Med branches, be sure to include your experiences and skills here.[/i]
[b]Clan Request[/b]:  [i]If applying for a clan in the village you are joining, you will need to state which clan and await acceptance by the Clan Leader[/i]

[b]Death/Retirement Thread[/b]:  [i]Post the thread that your character died or retired.  If applicable[/i]
[b]Old Profile[/b]:  [i]A link to your old profile.  If you want to re-use the same format, now is the time to copy/paste it to yourself via PM to yourself[/i]
[b]Old Training[/b]:  [i]A link to your old training.  [/i]
[b]Old Dojo[/b]:  [i]A link to your old dojo[/i]

[b]Special Usergroups[/b]:  [i]List all of your special usergroups you wish to keep.  This is generally used for OOC teams such as Development, B-Mod, Plot, Contract, etc.  All other usergroups not listed will be removed.[/i]

[b]Old Stats[/b]:  [i]Stats you had as your last character[/i]
[b]Old OOC Rank[/b]:  [i]State your old OOC Rank[/i]
[b]Stat Cut[/b]:  [i]Depending on the reason you are making an OCR, please state the applicable percentage of PL loss.[/i]
[b]New Stats[/b]:  [i]The new stats for your character.  However, keep in mind the minimums you are required to have in each stat.[/i]
[quote="Stat Minimums"]
E rank - 20 minimum in each stat
D rank - 40 minimum in each stat
C rank - 70 minimum in each stat
B rank - 120 minimum in each stat
A rank - 210 minimum in each stat
S rank - 240  minimum in each stat[/quote]
[b]New OOC Rank[/b]:  [i]Keep your new stats in mind when posting your new OOC Rank[/i]

[b]Jutsu Mastery Swaps:[/b] [i]List all of your current jutsu with mastery ranks, along with whether you are keeping them or not. Please list the ones you are having refunded separately from the ones you are keeping, and separated by OOC rank (E, D, C, B, A). This will make it easier for council to calculate the ASP and yen you are to be refunded. All refunds during OCR are 100% sellback.

After that, you may list the jutsu you are picking up, and if you want to spend some of your (refunded or existing) ASP to rank them up. These follow normal jutsu ranking costs as listed in the [url=https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=2427]Training Rules[/url].

Please note that you need to have the requirements of any jutsu you are swapping to, including Advanced Element jutsu.

Example:

[b]Keeping[/b]
Body Switch - Mastered
Transformation - Mastered

[b]Refunding[/b]

[u]E-Rank[/u]
Wind Slash - Mastered
Pressure Burst - Mastered
Stun - Mastered

[u]D-Rank[/u]
Whirlwind Spin - Rank 1

[b]Swapping to[/b]

[u]E-Rank[/u]
Water Gun - Mastered

[u]D-Rank[/u]
Aqua Fang - Mastered

The example above would keep their Body Switch and Transformation jutsu Mastered, gain back 2550 yen and 18 ASP for the refunds, and spend 1650 yen and 14 ASP on new jutsu, leaving them with a net refund of 900 yen and 4 ASP. During OCR only, this ASP contributes to the total that could be spent to make up for stat loss.

Swaps can ONLY be done during OCR unless you purchase the Jutsu Swap card from the [url=https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=55576#p55576]ASP shop[/url].[/i]

[b]Other Refunds:[/b] [i]Includes things like augments, storage items, puppet add-ons, and anything else you have to spend yen on. List those you have here, and indicate whether you are keeping or refunding them. All refunds are at 100%. You may purchase anything for your new character in your new training thread.[/i]

[b]Name of any Contract you currently own[/b]:
- [i]If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the Contract. You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character provided you do not transfer it or swap it. Contracts do not transfer over to new characters normally. You may pay 300 Advanced Shop Points to transfer over a single contract you currently own, or pay 450 Advanced Shop Points to swap and transfer one contract you own for another contract during the OCR process. Both options require a writeup to be sent to the contract team for approval of how you gained the contract as your new character. You may not switch to a rare contract from a common contract. (Rare contracts are Kami, Youkai, Tsukumogami, and Elemental)[/i]
[b]Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own[/b]:
- [i]If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the cursed seal (from village request). You will regain this cursed seal upon rebirth back into this character. Curse Seals do not carry over to new characters. [/i]
[b]Name of Kinjutsu you own[/b]:
- [i]If retiring character, list link to obtaining the kinjutsu (from your village request). You will regain this kinjutsu upon rebirth back into this character. Kinjutsus do not carry over to new character. Also, you may choose any kinjutsu fr your new character, but you will need to apply for it with your new character.[/i]

[b]Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?[/b]
[i]Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.[/i]

You can still train (see: explanation of Limbo Training below) and do other OOC things, but you may NOT join any new threads. After you have completed these thread(s), post in OCR again and we will move you on to your next life.

[b]What is Limbo Training?[/b]
[i]This is the training that you would have gotten if you did not move on to your new character's life. Your caps are determined by your rebirthed stats. You must keep a record of your stats gained during limbo in your OCR thread. You may NOT request for an automatic rank up should you find that your new stats allow you to upgrade.  Limbo training is only for people who have died in modded combat or suicide.  Anyone whose character has not died is still capable of RPing that character until their OCR is finalized, and thus can train as normal.[/i]

[b]Things you do NOT need to state, but take note of[/b]:
[list][*] Abilities = All of your Abilities are auto-untrained upon rebirth. In order to have any Abilities for your new character, you must activate them by posting in your character’s Dojo topic in your new village.
[*]Character History = By suiciding/rebirthing, you're making a new character. This means your new character must not know or remember anything of your old character's life/thoughts/feelings. If your new character has ANY direct/indirect connection to your old character, you MUST state that in your new character history write up for Admin & Village approvals. All Medical or ANBU related experience should be reflected in your history along with CA or BL influence.
[*]Editing Your New Character Application = Do not edit a post you have made in your OCR. You must copy all of your information from your last post and add the changes to the new post. This is for papertrail reasons.[/list]

[b]Things that do NOT transfer with your next character[/b]:
[i]Please take notice of which [url=https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=55576#p55576]ASP shop[/url] items that you have bought transfer with your character, and which do not.[/i][/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back