Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Need To Know Basis [Requesting Shin]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
After a good night's sleep, he had emerged at the offices, the stairs had taken him by surprise and had left him with a little sore throat, but otherwise alright.
His lab coat hang around his shoulders and underneath his white training outfit, a few splatters of blood would be visible to the naked eye underneath the side of the coat, not from anything specific, he just hadn't washed it from work the same day. Some patients have it so bad these days.
Inside the coat he had kept the letter he had received the previous day, ready to deliver it to the Raikage.

To him, he'd naturally prefer to deliver it by hand, but if Shin wasn't present at the time he might just end up leaving the letter with the receptionist, but that interaction had yet to come.

He knocked on the door, hoping to either hear the Raikage himself, or the receptionist on the other end of the closed door.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Keiji entered into the hallway he would find himself staring at Hitomi standing up near he desk stacking parchments before walking back to her seat. There was much information that needed to be refiled and analyzed. Ever since the recent break-in into Shin's office, most of the secured areas have been blocked off and even that Shin was concerned with security. If Shin was concern it would very well be leaked onto his secretary.

"I am sorry I did not noticed you there. What can I help you with Keiji-san?" Hitomi asked as she looked at the splattered blood on his lab coat.

[Forgive me if the above is inappropriate. If you need me to edit pm me and let me know]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"I see my name travels fast.." Keiji coldly replied to Shin's apparent secretary.
He eyed down, following her eyesight to realize the small splatter of blood still remaining on his white training outfit underneath his lab coat, then grabbing the edge of the coat he pulled it closer to his body hiding the blood from prying eyes, after which he looked back up to the secretary with an awkward grin. "I must apologize for my attire, I arrive directly from work y'see." his mannerisms had changed from cold and blank to awkward and weird.

He looked at his side at the door, and then back to the secretary again. "Is the big man in?" He asked and pointed at the door to Shin's office, and then continuing to explain why; "I need to deliver some important information to him regarding potential allies in a far-off country. Very hush, hush, very secretive.. Y'know?" Upon speaking the last words he had leaned down a little closer to her in a whispering fashion, even though he spoke in a normal tone of voice, his dark, big and black dreadlocks falling to the side of his face as he had leaned down, his white eyes looking scarily husk-like and empty. His body muscular and broad, but his face was kind and sweet, soft and cute. It was a weird combination, but such was the case of one with the hyuuga bloodline with an oni bound to his soul and body and with an intellectual aspiration and skill focus. A weird combination of an individual if there ever was one.

He awaited her response, hoping to get a quick audience with the Raikage himself. He hoped to attempt a dialogue, if at least a little one. He had never had such an opportunity before and he hoped this would be his chance. Plus, admittedly he assumed that the Raikage might be curious to meet the one in charge of the Kinjutsu and Bloodline gathering corps himself, as naturally Keiji would presumably be one of the bigger internal threats in terms of knowledge and abilities. So in a sense, Keiji wished to prove to his Raikage that he in fact was a good guy. And that he had no ill intentions, as was the case.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It is my business to know most of the middle leadership in both divisions." She said. Given Keji's profession as a medical shinobi, his reasons for coming into the towers with a blood spotted robe was not unusual. However, after the ordeal with the recent break-in Hitomi was more than conscious. She did not say a word to his response. She tapped her forehead slightly reminding herself of the small injury that covered by small white cloth.

The office is blocked for the usual visits at this time. There has been some recent break-in and the raikage would like his office to be bothered" She said as accentuated her last word. "I can call him into the lobby if you do not mind waiting." She said as pointing her finger to the couches at the far right of the area.

She took a moment to call upon the raikage who was still in his office scavenging most of his belongings. Fortunately, Keiji only had to a wait a few minutes. Shin arrived wearing his usual kage garments that hid most of his body like the covering of white snow. Most of his face was hidden by his elevated collar and his tinted glasses that masked his eyes. Despite all the clandestine appearance, Keiji could see the slight annoyance in his countenance shown by his straighten knotted brow. "Hitomi-kun, have you reached the rest of the sennin." Shin said calmly.

"Yes I have but..." She said as her black pupils glanced back at Keiji. Shin noticed the cue as he followed suit. There was one something more important.

"Ah yes I apologize, Keiji-san. What is that you need to present to me?" Shin

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Raikage-sama!" He spurted out as he stood up from the couch at Shin as he made apparent eye contact, with his eyes covered with the glasses he had a slight difficulty to see where he was exactly looking..
He casually presented his shoulder bag and reached into it, ""Lemme find it sir.." He rummaged in it as he began talking.
"I've always wondered ho-" he stopped himself in mid sentence as he realized that Shin probably wasn't curious about Keiji's own little thought processes, as not only did Shin seem distressed, he had even called for the other Sennins, clearly something was wrong, and clearly something was about to be done about it.
He swallowed his pride for a second as his hand had finally found the letter and retrieved it up from his bag. "Here it is, my good Raikage-sama." He extended his hand holding the letter. "It wasn't specifically directed towards you, sir, so I have already replied to it." As shin would grab it, Keiji would continue for a short second to explain what it exactly was. "It's from a previous Daimyo from Iwagakure. Apparently they are in the middle of a revolt against their Kage, and apparently he has been plotting against our village for a good long while. But according to her-" He had leaned a little back and held his arms folded with one hand leaning out and pointing at the letter. "They'll have him reined in soon.."

As he would let Shin read the short letter he would add in his own opinion.
"But if you don't mind me saying so, I think we should most definitely be on our toes if any Iwa-nin approaches our gates as well any potentially affiliated missing..." He paused and let Shin think. Keiji stood leaning a little to the side, with his arms folded and his head looking around the waiting room.

"There's something wrong with the look on his face, the sennins are called and Hitomi, his secretary seemed equally concerned with your presence.." His own Hitomi whispered into his ears, as she remained resting still, inside of him, spirit bonded and the demonic, devilish grin she kept whisperings words into his ears, pointing his own faults and informing him or reminding him of what he was deep down thinking. She was nice, but scary at the same time. He had already accepted her constant presence inside of him, sometimes walking around as a his own little puppy. Trusted and lovingly, as one would never expect an oni to be with anyone but their masters.

"What's happened?" He asked coldly after a few more seconds. his head would have turned to Shin's door leading into his office, realizing that something was amiss, and if he was able to assist, he would most assuredly do so. The lines on his head grew deep with worries and his chakra veins pulsed ever so slightly and the edges of his locks twitched like a slow moving slug ever so slowly.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin walked over as he received the seal letter and at the same listened to Keiji's explanation. Shin turned his head toward Keiji as he mentioned 'revolt against their kage'. The statements were clear as day in the letter addressing the recent conflicts with the country and its shinobi military. As devastating as this was it was interesting that such Kumogakure was involved in any of it. Neither Shin nor any of the leaders sent anyone to infiltrate or even visit the village. The village barely knows where Iwagakure is located let alone sharing any foreign policy. All they knew was that the village was in the vicinity of earth country. What the kage gaining from doing this? Regardless of the man's true intention, it was clear that brining this village to a kage summit would be a mistake.

"Your right. It is just unfortunate to have another village threat to worry about. We have enough refuges to deal with." Shin commented.

Keiji took a moment to look around near the direction of Shin's office before asking what had happened. Shin exhaled for a moment and begin to take off his tinted glasses that were foggy. His sharp gray eyes starred back at him. As he began to speak his right hand went into his front pocket and pulled out a black cloth no bigger than his palm.

"Someone broke into my office and took some literature. Hitomi and I did a thorough inventory and nothing incriminating or secure was taken. I wouldn't leave things in my office so haphazardly, but that is besides the point. I found a tape recorder with Miroku Akkuma saying the following : "Shin has not tired of me being here, he seems intent on making a calculated decision...and soon I will be the demon that rules this region... This world will be mine...the Kage's will bow before me"

"I don't believe the person who place the tape was Akkuma considering if he would not been able to reenter the village without causing any commotion. In addition, the only individuals who are capable of doing this is someone within the ANBU branch which is the most disturbing revelation of this whole issue. Now I must restrict visitation to my office until this issue is resolved and I don't think it will be resolved anytime soon." Shin said as he rubbed the black cloth against his glasses.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Contents of letter said:
Kumogakure,

This letter may come as a surprise, as I've been informed that communications between Kumogakure and Iwagakure have ceased for a reason unbeknownst to me. Whispers on the streets have been that of a potential war between our two great nations, and I have to say that this is not something that will be good for either of us. During my reign as Daimyo, I worked to maintain peace between all of the nations, but it seems that my work has been unraveled by our very own Tsuchikage, Inu Endo. He has been sending men and women to their deaths to fight for his misguided cause, and I am writing this letter to you all today to inform you that you all will not have to worry about him for much longer. If you all have even started to worry about a cowardly little lion such as himself.

Once I rid the nation of the childish and misguided Tsuchikage, you all will be my top priority. I do not wish to have any kind of bad blood between our nations, so please allow me to make amends. I will be fighting not only in the name of Iwagakure's people, but also Kumogakure's people.

Have faith in me, and stay strong, Kumogakure. Any threats will be eradicated very shortly.

With Regards,
Kono Haruka

"Mmhm" Keiji of course understood, but that was the only real reply he could muster when he imagined that if someone could sneak into the Kage's office, and place an item, he could've just as easily removed one as well.. He remembered briefly of reading a report from Sasayo Meo on a body in the morgue missing..
He conferred to himself if it was his right to mention it, but he disregarded his concern after a second of thought. "We recently had a break-in at the morgue as well.." he gulped for a second as he felt a sweat pellet appear on his brow, was it getting hot in there? Or maybe his paranoia was showing. "And if I may give my theory. If it's the same perpetrator, we could potentially be dealing with an unregistered Dark Sage.. And if what you're saying is true and he is an ANBU, that gives us some clues to work with.."
He wiped his brow, and then continued "I would urge a thorough look into the ANBU Branch and find out if there are any Dark Sages among them.."

That body that he stole.. Was one that was designated to become his own test subject in the following week, so the lack of a body had been felt like a personal nuisance..
He took a step back and stretched his back in a respectful manner "But that is only my theory and advise. I apologize for speaking out of turn, Raikage-same."

He began to walk next to Shin and further away from the office and stood by the door leading out of the lobby. He turned and concluded.
"If you require my services at any point sir, y'know where I am."

He hoped that Shin hadn't noticed the bloody spot on his training outfit from work, it would appear too unprofessional and maybe a little too grotesque for the Raikage to witness he assumed.
[Thread left unless asked about any services needed.]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Keiji calmly concurred with Shin's assessment until he reached to conclusion that the perpetrator could very well be someone unregistered as a dark sage. He did not sound completely confident in his assertion giving the sweat petering out of his lower brow. There was no evidence to show that the break-in at the morgue and the break-in at the towers were related. Nonetheless, Shin's countenance was etched with curiosity this new revelation.

"Not at all, Keiji-san." Shin responded assuring that he was not offended by Keij's statement. Keji began to walk away from the corridor and closer to Shin and the entrance to the lobby monitoring to Shin that he had finished what he came here to do. "If you require my services at any point sir, y'know where I am."

"Before you go, Keiji-san. Has the medical branch ascertained what the motivation was behind the break-in and how many people in the branch know about this from your point of view?"

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Unfortunately not, we can never be one hundred percent on the assailant's background as well their motives. We only assume that the motivation was for experiments, enslavement or something else entirely. As we are aware of cases where a revival of sorts had been documented, although they never truly remained the same as before. Currently I would assume Daisuke-sama has seen the same report. It was written by Sasayo Meo, the Medical Chief of the Morgue. The Harvester division is as well, fully informed on the robbery." A quick breath came right after.
He didn't assume Shin had heard or seen Sasayo Meo as he was appointed the position back when Kushin-sensei was still sennin.
"I can tell you that the Medical Branch, especially the Harvester Division is working on ascertaining the full threat of the situation. Because if someone is stealing Shinobi bodies from the Morgue, we might be dealing with anything from an average sex offender to a hardened Shinobi veteran, either scientist or kinjutsu user. High potential for the latter as we have yet to deal with any of the other categories in the division." He took a quick, but deep breath. "I know it may seem like I am rambling, but I simply wish to make it clear that we do not know anything for sure. We can only assume, and build theories until any evidence to support one or the other. It's still a pretty new development." Another quick breath.

"Was that all sir?" He asked hesitantly. Shin was bound to have one or two questions more. But Keiji wished to make a quick retreat to continue on with his business. You never know who might be knocking.

[Thread Left?]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was expected that the branch knew very little of what had happened. They would not have been so weak in the report if they knew more. At least, Keiji revealed that the report was written by a medical chief named Sasayo Meo, unfortunately that name did not ring a bell, despite knowing most of the men and women in the village. Regardless, none of this person's actions made any sense, especially with the reasonable laws set forth. Even though Shin abhorred the study of most kinjutsu at least any resource, whether organic and inorganic, could be obtain ethically. What did this person gain by stealing a body when it was easier to just obtain one through the village? Also, was there a connection between what had happened today and this burglary.

Shin cupped his fingers against his lower face as he stared blankly into the air, intensively thinking as to what his next move should be. He didn't realize that Keij had finished talking and start to request if there was anything more that Shin needed.

"Oh...no that would be all for now. I appreciate the input, Keji-san." Shin said. He turned toward Hitomi who had just finished organizing the many parchments on her desk. "Hitomi-san, I would like for you to schedule an interview with Sasayo Meo, tomorrow morning at 9:00AM. I would like to revisit the report that again with her." She nodded as she reached for her local headset resting against her table.

Shin turned back toward Keiji. "You are free to go, Keiji-san. If you do need me again I will be in my office for the rest of the day."

[[Leaving Topic]]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Due to continuity issues on the letter deliverance method (the leaving of Stone Country was voided due to proper subject titling) This entire thread has been voided on the account that the letter never reached Cloud in the first place)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back