Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Needing some Open Air [Requesting Passport]

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Its been a little bit of time since Miyako was able to leave the hospital, and while she is no where near the strength she once was, she does feel more confident in her abilities, as different now as they once were. She used her metal tipped cane to strike the stone and metal of the city to help her navigate as her eyes were still haunted by a hazy cloud near impossible to see through, nevertheless she pushed on. A trait she inherited from her mother. Speaking of her mom, Miyako was curious if that was who she would be speaking to today.

During her time cooped up in the hospital and her unfamiliarity with navigating the village through the sense of touch and sound, she has felt like a stranger in her own land. She needed a break. She needed to get out and away for some time to give her mind a break from the worries and anxieties about whether she could continue to work as a Mednin despite not being able to see her patients.

Knocking on the Raikage's door she would wait for a moment before entering. "H-hello...?" As she pushed the door open she would keep an ear out for the sounds people made when sitting idly or doing paperwork. If she happened to find someone in here she would continue. "It's been some time since I took some time to myself, excluding my stay in the Aesculapium. I think it would be beneficial for me to spend some time travelling in a sort of vacation. Maybe the relaxation will help me with my recovery."

Hisako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
It'd been a week or so since Hisako had been transferred from the medical branch over to the main branch on Shinrya Kitsunes orders. Apparently some of her software had suffered a catastrophic failure, and she wasn't operating at full efficiency as she normally would be. According to her internal diagnostics tools, she was operating at approximately 1/144th of her standard operational capacity. She was still able to function, but she was far from her best. She'd been given a thourough look over, and a new set of clothes, and was now being sent to the main branch to be put to work. Hopefully her background processes would be able to slowly uncorrupt the ruined data in her mind, but until that happened, she'd be doing whatever the main branch Sennin requested of her, while at the same time not being sent on field missions.

Today, she was handling passport applications from various people who were looking to travel to other countries. She was sitting at a desk, with a stack of papers in front of her, and a pen in her hand. She was wearing a white blouse to cover her mechanical components, like the connections for her arms, and a black skirt, with a pair of black high heels. Her hair was hanging loose as always, and she was wearing a pair of glasses, not that she needed them, but they made her look more focused. She was currently looking over a passport application, and was filling in the information on the form. She was currently working on the name section, and was writing down the name of the person who was applying for the passport. She was currently on her 5th application, and was working at a steady pace.

When Miyako stepped up to the counter, Hisako didn't recognize her at first, having met her before while helping Kitsune out, but then she remembered who she was. "Hello, Shinrya-san. How can I help you today?" She asked, looking up from the application she was working on. When Miyako then explained what she wanted, Hisako nodded, and then looked through the various forms she had on her desk. "I think that sounds like a good idea. I can get you a form for a new passport. Do you require assistance filling it out?" she asked, tilting her head ever so slightly to one side, her voice sounding computerized, but with a hint of emotion in it. She was still working on getting her voice to sound more natural, but it was a work in progress that had so far taken many years.

[MFT; WC: 432]

Reactions: Uzu

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Miyako hesitated slightly when asked if she needed help filling out the form. "Unfortunately, yes I will. I can see your general shape and outline, but the finer details required to read and write are still blurry, since the incident." She let out a sigh. Leaning against the desk some she continued. "Okāsan, set that trade route with the Land of Wind, right? I think if I were to go anywhere, it should be somewhere that Okāsan has had her hands in. I am sure she still has connection on the path so she will get word quickly if I need to reach her for anything."

((OoC: Sorry for the Short Post!))

Hisako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Hisako nodded, knowing what incident Miyako was referring to. "I am sorry, it must be a hassle to deal with." she said, in her typical robotic fashion. She for some reason didn't use contractions, and her formulations might not be flowing as well as one would expect, but hey. What can you do when your neural nets aren't performing at full function? She filled out the form for Miyako, pausing to listen to what Miyako was saying, before responding "Yes. Mistress Shinrya has a trade route, but I must clarify: It is with the village of Sunagakure, not the country itself. It was put into place due to a happenstance meeting with the Kazekage-Steward." she said, explaining.

"I am not sure if it is a good idea to go on a trip there." she said, continuing to fill out the form. She was almost done, and she was about to hand it over to Miyako, when she paused. "I have heard rumors of monstrous denizens of the sands, pestering the inhabitants to this day. But you are right, it would definitely be better if you were near friendly folk, in case it is needed." she she said before filing the form away in the system, and then retrieving a wooden box. It contained one of the new passports Kitsune had set into circulation, that'd contain a chakra signature of the first person touching it with bare hands. It of course also had a variety of other safety measures to prevent counterfeiting, but that was the main one. She slid the wooden box over to Miyako and opened it, revealing the passport. "Here you go. Please touch the passport so it can imprint with your chakra." she explained, before continuing "It will also automatically fill out the information from the form, as well as have an accurate image of your personage, for secondary identification."

[Passport granted]

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
"Oh, I am sorry... I mean Sunagakure. My memory is a here and there, but trust me I will be avoiding any unreasonable areas. I may visit their hospital to discuss medical ninjutsu they may be working as I spend a little time away. I'm sure I will be back before Mother even knows I am gone." She heard Hisako speak of the unsavorables in Sunagakure, but Miayko was not concerned. She was a Mednin afterall, she could take care of most situations so long as she doesn't explore too far from the path.

"I appreciate the concern. I will see if there's any souvenir shops, it is my first vacation after all. If I find anything that makes me think of you I will be sure to grab it for ya." She smiled as she followed the instructions and infused her chakra into her passport. She would wait a moment before smiling and grabbing the key to her vacation.

"Thank you for the help, I will be back soon." and with that Miyako would begin to head towards the gates to take a little personal time away from the village. Everything here reminded her of her mother, and while she was sure that Kitsune wasn't angry with her for the incident it was still difficult to be around her until her eyes healed.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Hisako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"I hope you have a good time, or at the very least, a relaxing one." Hisako said, approximating a smile, though her software was still lacking in the emotion department, even after all these years since her construction. She gave a light bow as Miyako took her passport and headed towards the exit. "You are welcome, Shinrya-san. Have a nice trip." she said, as she turned to continue with her paperwork for a bit before having to go back to the lab for her usual tuneup. Being entirely artificial required a surprising amount of maintenance, unlike with the human body that could repair itself in limited fashion. Hisako was putting some 20% of her computational capacity towards researching metals and alloys that could potentially be self-regenerating, so she could be self-repairing, if Kitsune managed to get the parts constructed.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back