Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Never-Ending Evolution [Private]

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This was rather new to Honnou. The fact that he sort of challenged his own friend for combat like this… it took a lot of courage to do so. It wasn’t exactly a very normal thing to do between colleagues, and he used to only battle his own elders and/or clan siblings. However, he had been close to his classmates for a very long time, and if he didn’t get to experience this, then he would never be satisfied as a shinobi. It wasn’t enough to taste your own blood… you had to taste the one of another. Or so, they used to phrase it in a book that he read about rival vampires, but he guessed that the phrase was rather mundane or even ridiculous about his case. Anyway, he wanted to battle someone; with all due respect, the exam was more of a brain torture than a physical one, so why not even it out a little?

The mere fact that he gave it almost his all just to ask was enough to leave him absolutely… excited. He could feel a rush in his stomach, the same rush that you felt when about to board a rollercoaster. He really wanted to fight her. Suika. Of all his classmates, she appeared the most mysterious with her contradictive combat style - as in contradictive to his from what he had witnessed. Would he be surprised today? Would she reveal a devastating superiority? Or would he merge out victorious? Or rather… would the battle be of any purpose other than to testify his rank as a full-fledged Chuunin?

The area around him was wet. It had just rained, and drops of rain were still falling from the leaves and drumming on the ground like metal pearls. But it was an open area, and he found it convenient for a little spar. Perhaps he would have a snack afterwards, being sheltered by the huge branches and wide leaves under the afternoon glow.

"Hnnn... pull yourself, Honnou!" he suddenly reminded himself out loud, "You wouldn't have asked if you weren't eager or at least confident! Don't get all tippity toe-nail now..!" He would begin stamping like a gag character, determined to remove the last drops of doubt and worry.

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Appearing before Honnou in the wet, green scenery of the Nimbus Delectatio, Suika rolled out her arm and stretched out her neck. The boy challenged her to a spar not too long ago and, surprisingly, the kunoichi accepted without any hesitance. Needless battle typically wasn’t the girl’s cup of tea, but she’d be lying if she said that the idea of a little competitive spar didn’t excite her. After all, since her time in Cloud, she has sparred many, ranging from Kiri, to Hoshi, and even Tatsuo and his monkey friend, Koto. All proved worthy adversaries, but Suika stood no match to their power. However, since then, she’s learned, and she’d utilize this knowledge in her spar with her Hyuuga peer.

“I promise I won’t get too rough with ya, Hon-kun.” she muttered simply as she entered an exotic fighting stance. Her style of combat was a bit unorthodox, but perhaps that would be her advantage in this fight? She knew not to underestimate Hon; he was a Hyuuga, or at least had access to the Byakugan. But while he was gifted with superior eyesight, Suika’s senses were almost unparalleled. With a spiritual aura bursting around her magenta eyes, spirit particles began to form around her hand that would eventually manifest into her blade.

“Or maybe I will.” She winked as she expressed a subtle, yet playful grin. “Now, let’s spar.” Suika readied herserlf. The battle was about to commence.

[Calling Bmod]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to Modded Combat!
tumblr_on9k3gF13f1vn9jvyo1_500.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight. Please send me the following and take note of the other items on the list as well:
  • Copy of your stats, abilities, BL/CA, and jutsus.
  • Remember you can only use the stats, abilities, BL/CA, and jutsus listed in your profile and the data you send me round 1.
  • When making your actions up, remember to list as much information as you can. not only does this improve the speed of your mod but also its accuracy.
  • List your maintains with your actions if you are maintaining a jutsu.
  • Conditionals are tricky, refer to the UBR for more information.
  • Link the attacks you are using, failing to do this may result in your actions not being moderated by your mod.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ahem.. Pardon me, coming through...
tumblr_nt5ah8u6DN1t89rpeo2_500.gif

Welcome to a Moderated Battle!
I will be your B-Mod -- Ryong Kyo-Moon/Tenkawa Kaori!​

I will be asking for the following:
+ Username
+ OOC Rank
+ Character Level
+ Custom Class
+ Stats (Tai, Nin, Gen, Stam, Agi, CC -- Order isn't important)
+ Bloodline/Core Ability (Provide a Link)
+ Kinjutsu (if applicable) (Provide a link)
+ Abilities (Link every ability)
+ Inventory (Link every item)
+ Weapons (if applicable)
+ Branch (Main/Medic/ANBU)
+ Jutsu List (Link EVERY Jutsu)
+ Contract Summon (if applicable)
+ Bodies (Dependent on Kinjutsu) -- I'll need all their information too
+ Cursed Seals (if applicable)
+ Anything else I missed but you feel would be needed in the fight.

Afterwards, in a separate PM, send me your actions. I do have some ground rules though ::
+ Link EVERYTHING you do (besides basic strikes anyway) to what you are doing in EVERY post you send to me. If you are doing a jutsu, I want a link to that jutsu. If it's from a bloodline, link to the bloodline, etc.
+ As with above, if you are using something from a particular augment, link that. If you are using something from your bloodline/core ability/kinjutsu, link to that table. If you are using something from a particular ability, link to the particular ability!
+ When doing calculations, don't calculate damage or CP. I'll do that myself.
+ Place the AP of your jutsu in your actions (makes things easier for me)
+ If there are anything that might modify your actions -- such as if you have +25% ninjutsu damage and you're doing a ninjutsu, stating it there will help me remember those buffs.
+ Make your actions clear and concise -- a wall of text makes it hard to read your actions even if you are comboing.
+ Keep your conditionals in mind. Only things you'd know IC can be used as conditionals.
+ You have exactly 48 hours to submit an RP and send actions. Failure to do this will result in being placed in Defensive Mode and doing nothing else. (other than smart actions)
+ Do not harass me on any medium about the battle. If I made a mistake (or a few) send me a PM (be courteous) and I'll go and fix it.
+ Label all round actions by the round they are for. so Round 1 actions -- Label the PM "Round 1 Actions"
By approving this mod, you agree to follow the stated rules above.

Good luck to the competitors and FIGHT ON!

NOTE: First round will take a little while to put up due to having to compile all numbers together and all that -- so be patient with round 1.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
zicsjHl.gif
[lb][/lb]
cloud_chuunin.gif
[lb][/lb]</CENTER>​
[thead]

[th=50,null]<CENTER>
VGpCM1R.png
[lb][/lb]
cloud_chuunin.gif
[lb][/lb]
[lb2][/lb2][/th]​
[/thead][tbody]
[tr=bg2]
[td=null,1]Suika[lb][/lb]
CURRENT HP: 40800 [lb][/lb]
%: 100[lb][/lb]
MAXIMUM HP: 40800[lb][/lb]
CURSED DMG TAKEN: - [lb2][/lb2]

CURRENT CP: 34200 -> 32461[lb][/lb]
MAXIMUM CP: 34200[lb][/lb]
SECONDARY POOL: -[lb2][/lb2]

AP USED: 8.25 / 10[lb][/lb]
AP NEXT ROUND: 11[lb2][/lb2]

Visible Equipment [lb][/lb]
  • Ethereal Weapon
  • Light Armor

Visible Maintains
MAINTAINCOST/RND
Defensive Mode-
Blade Whisperer-
Ethereal Weapon90
???164
maintaincost
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
Visible Status[lb][/lb]
Clones and Creations
Clones said:
Name: [lb][/lb]
Type: [lb][/lb]
HP:[lb][/lb]
CP:[lb][/lb]
AP: [lb][/lb]

Creations said:
Name:[lb][/lb]

Summons said:
[/td]
[td=null,1]Honnou[lb][/lb]
CURRENT HP: 13200 -> 7589[lb][/lb]
%: 57[lb][/lb]
MAXIMUM HP: 13200[lb][/lb]
CURSED DMG TAKEN: --[lb2][/lb2]

CURRENT CP: 12100 -> 11500 [lb][/lb]
MAXIMUM CP: 12100[lb][/lb]

AP USED: 1 / 6[lb][/lb]
AP NEXT ROUND: 7[lb2][/lb2]

Visible Maintains
MAINTAINCOST/RND
Byakkugan290
maintaincost
maintaincost
maintaincost
maintaincost
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
Visible Status[lb][/lb]
  • Bleeding r1
  • Broken Legs
  • Poisoned
Clones and Creations
Clones said:

Creations said:

Summons said:
[/td][/tr][/tbody]​

</U></B>Round 1 Actions<i></i>
Legend said:
Cursed Damage
Illusionary Damage
Holy Damage
Healing
Bleeding Damage
Poison Damage
<B><U>00.00s
Suika activates Duelist against Honnou
Suika uses Initiative to perform a hidden action
@Honno: 57v27 - CRIT!
Honno is now bleeding
Honno takes 330 damage!

Performing a Stealth Check:
@Honno: 18v15 - Suika is Stealthed

00.50s
Suika performs a hidden action

01.00s

01.67s
Honnou activates Byakkugan

02.00s
Suika performs a Hidden Action

03.00s

07.25s
Suika performs a Hidden Action vs Honnou
@Honnou:
48v17 - HIT - Deals 244 dmg and 244 dmg
45v32 - HIT - Deals 244 dmg and 244 dmg
46v24 - HIT - Deals 244 dmg and 244 dmg
46v32 - HIT - Deals 244 dmg and 244 dmg
41v28 - HIT - Deals 244 dmg and 244 dmg

Honnou is poisoned
Suika instantly follows up with:
Suika performs a Hidden Action vs Honnou
@Honnou:
47v29 - HIT - Deals 244 dmg and 244 dmg
53v22 - HIT - Deals 244 dmg and 244 dmg
39v22 - HIT - Deals 244 dmg and 244 dmg
42v21 - HIT - Deals 244 dmg and 244 dmg
38v14 - HIT - Deals 244 dmg and 244 dmg

Notes:
- Honnou couldn't perform one of their actions due to not having a weapon to equip via Smart Actions
- If there are any corrections that are needed, send it to me in PM. Do not bug me on discord.​

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The spar began and Suika wasted no time with her prepped strategy. Forming seals, she cast an illusion to distract Honnou from her presence. It was a success! With her presence conveniently hidden, it was time to enact her set up. The kunoichi manifested her ethereal weapon, applied her poison, and entered the necessary stances. Waiting for her moment, she observed Honnou. What would be his next move? He activated his Byakugan, naturally, but it seemed his eyes didn’t aid him in capturing the girl’s presence. It was strange to her, really, but this was a battle, after all. She would exploit his inattentiveness.

As the spiritual aura around her blade glowed, she mentally crippled Honnou’s legs. It was a harsh genjutsu, but she knew he’d be fine enough after the battle was over. Now was her time to strike. Utilizing one of her most furious string of taijutsu, Suika confronted the boy and slashed away. All strikes were a success!

“Why isn’t he defending? Why isn’t he fighting back?”

Hopping a few yards back after her combo, Suika called out to Hon. “You challenged me to a spar, Hon-ku, and that’s all your serving? Show more oomph, Mr. Chuunin.” Although her words could be interpreted as a taunt, the girl was encouraging her peer to fight harder. She didn’t want this battle to be completely one-sided, and she knew he passed the exams alongside her for a reason. It was his time to show it.

[OOC: Sending actions]

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The battle begun quickly as Honnou decided to execute his Taijutsu, his most prominent affinity, in order to catch up to Suika’s illusions. She had used it before when they were babysitting that young… rather young and adolescent brat back at Tea, but he didn’t know that her Genjutsu was at such a high level. Upon activating his Byakugan, though, he expected to spot her hidden position in a hurry - the eyes would give him a very wide field of vision that would cover almost all angles around him, but… something was horribly wrong.

Maybe it was because that he activated it very quickly - he was in the middle of a battle, but the Byakugan didn’t give him a very clear field of vision. It was as if small dots of chakra covered his eyes like pest, and it refrained him from proper concentration. There wasn’t even time to dwell in that issue when Suika was readying a surprise attack out there. As he prepared to counter with Jyuuken, the issue simply turned out to cover even more as the chakra that he leaked around his arms simply… died out. Like a flame that ran out of oxygen, his Gentle Twin Lion Step was an utter failure. What the hell..?

Obviously, his poor attempt was more than enough time for Suika to launch her attack that revealed itself as a shock of pain that drilled into his legs. It felt as if bony splinters ripped themselves off his shins, and he quickly lost balance. It left an opening for another slash from Suika’s blade that he barely even saw coming as he moved back after the impact.

His legs felt numb and paralyzed. He didn’t think that he could use them for now, but it was a huge drawback. This wasn’t exactly what he planned, though; what happened to his Byakugan? The fabled White Eye that saw everything rendered him almost blind for that moment. Turning his head around a little to face Suika’s voice, he replied: “… I’ll try something else, now.” His legs couldn’t be used now, could they? And his Byakugan - which kept looking everywhere as if he had tics - kind of failed him for now. He was, more or less, pushed to a corner and had to rely on something trivial yet reliable for a shinobi if he didn’t want to come out as a total loser - simple Ninjutsu, that was.

[OOC: Sending actions >:p]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
zicsjHl.gif
[lb][/lb]
cloud_chuunin.gif
[lb][/lb]</CENTER>​
[thead]

[th=50,null]<CENTER>
VGpCM1R.png
[lb][/lb]
cloud_chuunin.gif
[lb][/lb]
[lb2][/lb2][/th]​
[/thead][tbody]
[tr=bg2]
[td=null,1]Suika[lb][/lb]
CURRENT HP: 40800 [lb][/lb]
%: 100[lb][/lb]
MAXIMUM HP: 40800[lb][/lb]
CURSED DMG TAKEN: - [lb2][/lb2]

CURRENT CP: 32461-254-172-435-563-563=30474[lb][/lb]
MAXIMUM CP: 34200[lb][/lb]

AP USED: 11-8.5=2.5[lb][/lb]
AP NEXT ROUND: 11[lb2][/lb2]

• Ethereal Weapon
  • Light Armor

Visible Maintains
MAINTAINCOST/RND
Defensive Mode-
Blade Whisperer-
Ethereal Weapon90
???164
???88
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
Visible Status[lb][/lb]
Clones and Creations
Clones said:

Creations said:

Summons said:
[/td]
[td=null,1]Honnou[lb][/lb]
CURRENT HP: 7589 -> 869[lb][/lb]
%: 6.5[lb][/lb]
MAXIMUM HP: 13200[lb][/lb]
CURSED DMG TAKEN: --[lb2][/lb2]

CURRENT CP: 11500-290-820-480=9910 [lb][/lb]
MAXIMUM CP: 12100[lb][/lb]

AP USED: 7-5.5=1.5[lb][/lb]
AP NEXT ROUND: 7[lb2][/lb2]

Visible Maintains
MAINTAINCOST/RND
Byakkugan290
Polarity Shift410
maintaincost
maintaincost
maintaincost
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
Visible Status[lb][/lb]
  • Bleeding r2
  • Broken Legs
  • Poisoned
Clones and Creations
Clones said:

Creations said:

Summons said:
[/td][/tr][/tbody]​

</U></B>Round 2 Actions<i></i>
Legend said:
Cursed Damage
Illusionary Damage
Holy Damage
Healing
Bleeding Damage
Poison Damage
<B><U>Before Round
Honno bleeds: -132
Honno takes damage from DoT: -582

00.00s
Suika performs a basic strike vs Honno
  • @Honno: 42v16 - HIT!

01.36s
  • @Honno: 45v26 - HIT!

01.43s
Honno attempts to enter stealth
  • @Suika: 21v21 - Stealth Failed

02.95s
Suika uses Sword Juggle vs Honno
  • @Honno:
    37v16 - HIT
    52v26 - HIT
    44v22 - HIT
    Suika cuts it short to combo into another jutsu
Suika combos into Kill Driver
  • @Honno:
    49v26 - HIT
    40v31 - HIT
    53v13 - HIT
    38v19 - HIT
    38v20 - HIT
    54v28 - HIT
    40v26 - HIT
    53v26 - HIT
    53v16 - HIT
    39v18 - HIT

05.00s
Suika uses Killdriver again vs Honno
  • @Honno:
    47v25 - HIT
    44v26 - HIT
    54v30 - HIT
    50v30 - HIT
    48v30 - HIT
    47v18 - HIT
    45v16 - HIT
    40v18 - HIT
    51v16 - HIT
    56v21 - CRIT! Honno is now bleeding r2
Honno uses Polarity Shift on himself

07.86s
Honno uses Tempest on Suika and Clone 1
Clone 1 goes poof
  • @Suika
    29v41 - MISS
    30v45 - MISS
    34v46 - MISS
Suika counters with Blade Whisperer
  • @Honno: 51v27 - HIT!

B-Mod Notes:
Honno's conditional couldn't be performed as no attacks happened after specified action
When 2 checks tie, the winner is always the defender -- So no stealth​

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Okay… he would admit it. This was a hell of a suggestion for him. Why did he even- no, no, don’t even start regretting that, Honnou. You asked for this yourself, and please - if your eyes worked better, then confusion wouldn’t have shrouded your heart like a swarm of annoying wasps. That could have given him, at the very least, a solid stance against Suika. Speaking of which, he felt like fainting at any time, but he could’ve sworn that he felt more attacks than he saw. Again, weren’t his Byakugan supposed to be the all-seeing eye? Even at this moment, all he saw was a sea of dots; those annoying, nerve-wrecking dots that generated tears around your eyes simply because of how annoying they looked.

You know what? The Byakugan could go take a rest until it worked normally. For now, he would have to cancel the All-Seeing Eyes and rely on his normal field of vision for the duration of his consciousness. Upon slowly standing up, he felt thunders rage up across his broken-like legs and set his brain aflame. A long growl escaped his mouth during the mere struggle to stand up, drops of blood trickling down his arms as he succeeded in finding a certain spot of balance. “…” To think that he would notice it in this depressing situation, but uh…

He could’ve, without the slightest doubt, sworn that he turned his Byakugan off. Hmh… or maybe the reason that he saw dots was because of an error in his way of channeling chakra to the eye pores? His field of vision was dot-less, and that was the only change that happened in his moved mind. So… did the eyes work now? Could he continue the fight? He assumed that his constant failures were due to the eyes not working well - he was hoping to overcome Suika’s genjutsu with his large field of vision and take the advantage from that point on - but bruised up and barely standing, was a comeback really possible?

Of course, everything looked different from the outside. His Byakugan didn’t exactly return back to its working state - as a matter of fact, his eyes didn’t even have it on at the moment. The pores were completely gone, and a strange ray emitted from his pupils that shone through the already-existing rays of light that shone down through the holes in the trees and their shrubbery.

Quickly turning his head towards her, he managed to pinpoint her location. It was quite the mortal combat that he entered, but perhaps the minor blood loss contributed to a certain mindset that prompted him to continue. Still, his dumb eyes just had to pull that on him at this very moment… it was intolerant. Well, they worked now for him, and so did the Gentle Lion Step that formed around his right palm as he sought towards the ground again, furiously dashing himself up in the air by the use of the palm strike. His legs weren’t mobile enough to rely on for quick movement thanks to whatever jutsu she threw on him earlier. With the impact and its point, he sent himself towards her with the law of impulse.

“Sorry for the ignorance… here comes my Byakugan 101!” he roared, his sparkling pupils darting right at her.

[fight over]

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the battle continued, so did Suika’s disappointment by how it escalated… or didn’t. All her intended attacks landed their mark, and everything went according to plan. Her dissatisfaction stemmed from how easy this all was. Hon, a Chuunin promoted alongside her not too long ago, was performing at a level way beneath her. Not only was the excitement of competition now gone, but so was her expectations of him as a functioning shinobi. How would he survive the violent world of ninja with such lack of offense?

However, it wasn’t long before something very inherent shifted in the boy. Raising an eyebrow, Suika took a few hops back as she noticed her whereabouts in the shadows were identified. As the Hyuuga dashed at her with eyes that glowed and, in them, a new resolve, her own magenta ones widened in anticipation. Reacting quickly, she attempted to block his palm strike, but she fell victim to his sudden, new power.

Pow!

As she felt his Jyuuken palm thrust into her gut, Suika coughed out some blood from the internal bleeding it caused. He had finally got her. Attempting to swipe at him with her ethereal blade, she did a flip backward to create some space. “Finally getting serious, eh? Something’s changed in you, Hon-kun.” Although she now bled, her tone sounded as if pleased by the turn-around. An aspect of this fight, probably his near unconsciousness, pressured Hon’s power to go beyond its current limit. Suika was pumped she got to play a hand in this transformation.

“Now, Honnou, come at me with all you got!” Suika readied her stance and pointed her blade. She was ready to release a fury of taijutsu attacks at Hon.

[OOC: Sorry for the late post and thank you for your patience. Also, thanks again, Kyo/Kaori, for modding those two rounds. You're great!]

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yes! A direct hit, or more likely a blocked hit that still managed to go through? His Jyuuken worked wonders, indeed, and it had been a while since he fought someone using Jyuuken - truth be told, wasn’t the last time back with Hoshi? Had he really just been fooling around with his Ninjutsu since then? Speaking of which, hey! Now that his Jyuuken worked as shown by Suika’s reaction, he should try and restart all his thoughts, initiate a pattern (and a few others in case if Suika read him too quickly) and turn the tables. Upon landing on the ground again, he was well aware of her presence despite facing the dirt with his face. Quickly, he would balance on his hands again, facing her feet rather than her face… until he obviously turned his gaze upwards.

“…” Her eight gates were visible. That was a very new thing for him, he hadn’t been able to see a shinobi’s Eight Gates with his Byakugan before. They controlled the vast flow of chakra way more than all the other Tenketsus in a shinobi’s body, and thus they were also known as the Eight Heavenly Gates. They were also a key factor in Hoshi’s Hachimon… but that prompted him to target those here and now. Her blade was to be avoided, somehow… given its appearance, he got a profound idea.

A single leap with his hands, he managed to form the handseals for Magnetic Control, a special Magnetic Release Jutsu that he was inspired by Sayomi. His leap got him closer to Suika, in which he kind of threw himself in hoping that his Jutsu would disarm her, giving him space for the first strike.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back