Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

New friend? (Private)

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kou wandered the much more quieter oak street. Her bright blue eyes bounced around as she chewed on her lower lip, looking for the famous Yamanaka Flower shop. But it seemed the young girl was lost. Maybe she turned on the wrong street? Or was just not reading the signs since some of them were blocked by adults. All she wanted was to sit in the shop, if the owner would allow her to, and draw the various flowers for future reference. She could ask for help but she would have to awkwardly wait for a passerby to notice her before she even received her answer and directions. Maybe....Maybe she should have listened to her mother. If she did, she wouldnt be lost and slightly afraid of not being able to get home

She shook her head and clutched her sketch book tighter to her chest as she stopped and turned around thinking she possibly passed it. She took a deep breath and headed back the way she came, a new very weak fire burned in her eyes that would die out soon if no one took notice to the lost small girl.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka took her time on her day off from the academy, she was exploring even more of Oak street. It seemed every time she came here new stuff was added, new shops, new inventory, new people... she had met some awesome people in this streets. Asuka wondered from shop to shop, asking the owners of their inventory. Of course she couldn't buy much, her inventory was a bit thin this time around... she wanted to graduate soon and get payed for the missions she did. Anyway, in the present she was enjoying her time, making a mental wish list once she starts earning some Yen. But her attention was diverted to a girl that seemed to wandering around aimlessly. Was she allright?

Asuka took this opportunity to slowly walk up to this girl, hiding behind a wall. She wondered what was she exactly looking for? Maybe a shop? Maybe Asuka could help? It would make her seem friendly and maybe even earn a new friend! Oh man, how awesome would that be. Besides helping someone, they both would have a new friend to play with! Being a Shinobi would even let them train together! Asuka slowly walked up to the girl and jumped in front of her, using a dramatic pose. "Hi!" She said outright. "I'm sensing you're a bit lost, I can help you if you want?" She gave the girl a warm smile, trying to let her know that she didn't have any malicious intent.

Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Arata stood in front of the Yamanaka flower shop, biting down on his bottom lip. The young Uchiha wore a high collared Uchiha jacket, black pants and a pair of matching black combat boots. His grey eyes stared hesitantly into the store, gaze darting from one bouquet to the next. What flower's did Oris like? Did the old man even like flowers? Sighing, Arata ran his fingers through his hair. A pair of giggles chimed behind him as a pair of girls passed. "He's so cute! Think he's buying for a girl?" Another girl's voice chimed back with another giggle. "Shush, he's gonna hear you!" Yeah, he definitely didn't hear that. With a groan, he ran his hands over his burning face. Buying flowers was the worst. He didn't have any female friends to help him pick any out. What was good for a grave?

Come on, Arata! Be a man. Pulling himself together, he forced himself to walk into the floral shop, diving into a world of flowers and frilly things. God help him.

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kou jumped a bit at the sudden appearance of the girl. But once she calmed down rather quickly and read the girls lips, The blue eyed girl smiled largely and nodded her head. She opened to a new page of her sketch book and quickly drew a shop that held vast details and almost look realistic. but then she added flowers. Her flowers werent as detailed as the shop was but it was one of the reasons why she wanted to go there.

She held the drawing up in hopes the girl would be able to guide her to the flower shop she so desired to enter but couldnt really find. She stared at girl waiting for her next move, her blue eyes glued excitedly to her lips.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka scratched the back of her head rather embarrassed "I'm sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." Asuka laughed nervously. Asuka then looked curious at what the girl was drawing... why wasn't she speaking? Huh... now this made it more interesting. Maybe she has met a monk that took a vow of silence for something absolutely awesome, bad thing Asuka wouldn't be able to hear the story... or this girl was just rude and ignored her help. Either way, the smile never left her face.

Asuka looked at the drawing she was presented, hmm... now this was an interesting turn of events. She did recognize the shop but couldn't quite point out which one, there were quite a few of flower shops around here. Asuka looked closely at the picture and, besides impressed at the drawing skills of this person, recognized it! The girl was asking for help! She wanted to go to the Yamanaka shop. Asuka giggled and grabbed the girls hand. "The Yamanaka flower shop, it's not that far!" She smiled dragging the girl along, taking one right turn to an alleyway. The shop was quite hidden and new comers could easily get lost. But that's why she was here to help. Asuka stopped right in front of the shop. "Well, here it is." She said pointing to the shop. "I'm Asuka by the way. What's your name?"

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was taken aback from the contact and the forceful guiding but she was more than happy to finally be to her desired destination. Kou did a rather loud chirp-like sound that she was not aware of. She opened to a new page of her sketch book and wrote, "Thank you very much! Im Kou! Im 12 and I am deaf but I can read lips!" before she held it up to the girl, her eyes glue to Asuka's lips once again

Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Arata stammered as he tried to tell the clerk what he was looking for. Because he had no clue what he wanted. Flustered, Arata glanced outside to see two girls standing outside. Maybe he could ask them for help? If not he could at least get out of this girly shop. This type of stuff just was not his thing. Excusing himself from the disgruntled clerk, he quickly made his way outside, stopping in front of the two girls, now getting a closer look. They both seemed to be around his age. He did recognize Asuka but only barely. Arata was an Uchiha but rarely did he spend any time with them. His throat tightened but he pushed down his hate. This girl had nothing to do with that. "Um, hi guys. I was wondering if you could help me out. I need a bouquet and I have no clue what to buy."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled at the girl, wait... she was deaf? Well, that explained why she draw and talked with a drawing board. Still, Asuka didn't much care about that. As long as the girl was nice she could be a good friend. "Well, nice to meet you Kuo! It's impressive that you can read lips! I'll give you a magnifying glass and in the field you can tell me what the enemy is saying! If we are teamed up some day." Asuka giggled. "I'm not that interesting to be honest."

Out of nowhere a boy came out of the shop, well... this was interesting. Even more people she could become friends with. But his question was rather odd, Asuka didn't know much about flowers... much about fashion to be more precise. Her attire usually was either white or black, depending on the situation. "Well Mister stranger." She said taking a look at the flowers. "If it's for romance purposes, roses... just a random occasion I would say Lilies." She gave the boy a warm smile. "I'm Asuka by the way!" She stated stretching her hand

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kou made a strangled noise and shook her head before she quickly wrote something down and showed Asuka "Why would you use lilies for a random occasion!? That is so bad! Flowers have a language of their own!"

Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Arata grabbed and shook Asuka's hand lightly before pushing his hand back into his jacket pocket. "I don't think lilies would be good for this occasion." Glancing down, Arata cocked his head to look at the other girl's board. He chuckled lightly. Assuming she was deaf, he raised his hands and began to sign out his next words. "I agree, which is why it's so hard for me to pick out what I want. That and this isn't my thing." He quickly repeated his words back to Asuka.

As he continued to speak he would sign the words for the deaf girl. "I'm Asuka, by the way. An Uchiha like you. I've seen you around. Anyway, I need flowers for... a grave. My fathers grave." Arata's throat constricted and his eye's visibly hardened but no emotion leaked into his voice. This was the first year he would visit Oris' grave, something he'd been avoiding since the man's death. He shuffled his feet uncomfortably before continuing.

"It just really means a lot to me to get the right flower. I have nothing to go by. So, if you guys could help me I'd appreciate it greatly."

Reaching up, Arata ran his fingers through his ebony strands. Negative emotion wasn't something the young Uchiha dealt well with. There was a lot of things he didn't deal well with. Normally he'd either kick it in the face or ignore it completely. This, however, he could ignore no longer.

"If I'm being too, emotional or you can't help that's fine too. I'll something by the end of the day."

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kou smiled brightly and wrote "Pink Carnations mean Gratitude. While white Carnations mean Remembrance. Those would be good to use especially together!" She grins showing them what she wrote

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka pouted, crossing her arms. She wasn't an Uchiha. She wasn't part of the clan. She hated being identified by that surname. With a sigh she looked at Arata. "I'm not an Uchiha." She said with a pouty face. Better to lay it crystal clear now than let it be misinterpreted later. "I'm not part of the Clan, and they are not part of my family." She had her reasons for hating the idea of a clan. But in the end, Arata didn't know. "In the end, just call me Asuka." She gave him a warm smile

"Well, I know nothing about flowers, their meaning is unknown to me. But maybe Kou here can help!" She read what Kuo stated about the flower. "Now that seems like a nice flower for your father's grave. Well... that's what I guess considering who you are planning to visit. And a highly doubt you would leave a bad flower on his grave."

Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You aren't? To be fair, I don't much care the clan either. Stuck up if you ask me." Arata snorted out.

He nodded at both of them before glancing back at the shop. Speaking low, his cheeks began to redden. "Can I join you guys in the store? It would be less embarrassing that way.." It was almost laughable how uncomfortable the boy was with anything remotely "girly". "And yes, it's my fathers grave, as I said."

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kou chuckled lightly but nodded her head as she causally linked arms with Asuka and Arata, slowly dragging them into the shop with a large grin on her face. She was more than excited and relieved to have made two friends. Her two best friends. She glanced at the scenery around them. Multiple flowers were in pots, coloring the walls and floors with bright colors that clashed and mixed together perfectly. Their scents mixed together in an elegant fragrance that seemed to waltz into Kou's nose and settle gently into her lungs leaving a pleasantly light flowery taste in the back of her throat every time she slowly breathed it in. She immediately seemed to relaxed as she dropped their arms and wandered around the shop, finding the pink and white carnations she mentioned earlier. She chirped lightly as she gently clapped a few times and did a small little happy dance before she settled down. She huffed lightly, blowing strands of her long black hair out of her face silently hoping her new found friends did not see her weird little dance she just did. She blushed lightly as her bright blue eyes around, looking for Asuka and Arata.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka pretty much yelped once she was taken by the arm into the shop. She looked around once she was let go of and had freedom again and to be completely honest, she did not find it all that appealing. Asuka just didn't see what was so great about flowers. To her they were just something that people gave each other as a sign of love, but that was it. "I really don't understand what's such the big deal with people and flowers." She said looking around, didn't mean it as an insult, Asuka has always been quite outspoken about what she was thinking.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back