Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

New horizons (Leaving country)

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Crap crap crap crap! Okay, let's just calm down for a sec. A quick rundown will suffice. After meeting up with Shinjo, Kureji may or may not have gotten a little bit side tracked and decided to antagonize some of the Shrine folk. They would only know him as Yamanaka Kota, and it's not like they are going to come after him, right? Right?!

Well anyways, he was up to some random shenanigans when he was eventually caught and thrown in jail. There he was for some months until he got tired of it and boke out. Yeah, he let himself get caught. Prison food? Wouldn't recommend it unless if you have to choose that or rats. It was easy, he simply blasted his way out of their jail and thought about Shinjo and Monika. Hand seals made, clones appeared by his side. He would stroll down to the docks to find a worthy ship for him to 'borrow'. Finding Monika was easy, he told her of the plan, going to Wind country, he'll give her the run down of who he actually is. As for Shinjo... He looked high and low for the man, but the guy just seems to have that innate ability to avoid when wanting to avoid. Down in his heart, he felt as if he was in the wrong, he made them wait too long on this island after all. The clone would make its way to the bar where he had a personal talk with Shinjo. There he would give the barkeep the most expensive brandy that he had come across. "Hey, do me a big favor. When my buddy comes to visit this place. Give him this really old brandy along with this note."

The brandy in question was about a few hundred years old. It took some finessing on his part to get his hands on it, and the reason of why the Shrine were on his ass resulting in his arrest. He would then pass by a very large sum of yen, another thing that the Shrine wanted to throw him in jail for, the intention behind it was simple. Hold onto the brandy and note until Shinjo comes to the bar.

Hey man. Sorry I can't find ya, you're pretty good at hiding. There should be a game where people hide and others try to find them! Anyways, here's some two-hundred year old brandy. This band is an open door, free to leave, free to join. No hard feels if you want to find a different life. But I'd be lying if I'd be ecstatic if you met back up with the others. We're skipping the Country base I made and going straight to Wind Country. And after that? Well I don't know, but maybe we can get together and laugh and make some sick ass music!

The clone would grab jug of moonshine from the barkeep who insisted on grabbing a drink for the large sum of yen given to him. The clone would rush back to the original Kureji and give him the large jug of moonshine and told him of what's happening. The real Kureji nodded. A little bummed out, but he won't hold it against Shinjo. Taking a deep breath, he would board the ship that he now is the captain of, the previous one conveniently at the bottom of the ocean.

(Leaving country: Original run time 1 hr)
(half the time card run time 30 min)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back