Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

NEW THEME

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
OH DAMN!
DID YOU SEE THAT?!
DID WE JUST GET OUR NEW THEME?!

puRZzXG.gif

Yes, yes we did. And as you may have noticed, it is Brown, as I said!
And you may have also noticed the Side bar on the Index page! Isn't it pretty?

That side bar will be immensively useful for general community news and events to keep everyone in the knowhow.
That YouTube video area (Sorry about using my own face/video there for the time being.)
I hope to see some fun videos from anyone of the community so we can get my face away from there. (Just saying)

It's been a long journey, and it's been a lot of discussions, suggestions, waiting, debating, and mastur- oh wait that doesn't rhyme.
In any way it's been a long time coming! And I think we found something truly amazing for Ninpocho to use!

Me, Mizushima Nanami, and Osore have spent many tireless nights working on getting this theme ready and fixed up so it looks nice and can be used properly.
Which is why you may have experienced me or them being distant or busy. (While I'm always busy for the most part this is just one of the major things I've been working on)

IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS ON THE THEME PLEASE GIVE THEM HERE: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=129&t=43276&p=192434#p192434
IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS AND WISH TO REPORT THEM DO SO HERE: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=129&t=43277

If you are among the individuals who sadly doesn't like the new theme, DON'T GET UPSET.
You can safely and without worry switch back to the previous theme, no harm done.

Just follow this little tutorial to figure out how to switch
Go to your USER CONTROL PANEL at the top left corner"
33f3c9e3599e8d4131a13a58e0fa1db3.png

Go to BOARD PREFERENCES
4c700417946a6f68ef3dc5d0c70899d8.png

Switch your BOARD STYLE Back to fisubice2
1354895f4490e52f54695c6586c6248f.png

There's another tidbit of information you, as an individual disliking the new theme can feel good about.
We're actively working ANOTHER theme, this one is darker, slicker, and smells like when you open a new Magic The Gathering booster.
It'll be darker, and the idea behind it is to specifically make it better for those individuals who sit in a dark room, and has experienced eye pains looking at your bright monitor at the bright colors of the current theme.
And we hope this new theme works perfectly for those individuals.

BUT the DEFAULT theme for the moment will CA Vintage. If a lot of people decide to opt out we will consider changing the default to another as a test

Regards;
Keiji Head Administrator

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back