Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

New to the city of love (beloved) (open)

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaguya Yumiko walked around the city of Kurosawa. He was only here to see if he can meet a cute girl, his age. Even if she is from another village. He brushed his red hair out of his face with his bone hand.

"Well... I guess I can go try the tea." He said to himself. He walked up to a cafe and ordered some tea. Once he gotten it, he began to sip his drink. Unaware of the colorless, odorless gas that filled the streets outside of the cafe.

He looked outside and suddenly it was a make out fest. He was pretty sure the two people that were nearest to his window that were kissing were yelling at each other not even a minute ago.

"This place is strange. Maybe I should have just decided to stay at Sand instead of being pressured to go." He finished his tea, and went to leave the cafe.

He was unaware that as soon as he stepped out, that he was hit with the poison. It made him feel weird at first. But otherwise, he was more annoyed about the no kissing in private rule that everyone here has forgotten. He walked around aimlessly, with no goal in mind.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku was walking alongside the street glancing at the assortment of shops and restaurants on display when there was a shrieking siren followed by an annoucment. People were being effected, it seemed by some sort of chemical and it was altering their behavior. Soku felt her head swim as the gas enveloped her in its midst luring her to a world of bliss."This is not normal" Her vision focused in and out as she attempted to walk. The girl stumbled forward a few steps clutching onto a young male for support who happened to be standing nearby. She was not herself, the love gas was affecting all in its midst which and she was completely overcome by it.

The girl glanced at the man which she was clinging onto for support. "Sorry!" He was good-looking and so many other adjectives she couldn't think of and certainly strong by the way he carried herself. Soku shook her head to try to fight the gas but it kept coming and finally, she was taken over by it and found the young girl completely starstruck, a result of the gas

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yumiko was walking around when a girl collapsed on to him, holding on to him as leverage. He took a look at her features. She was cute, her brown hair looks beautiful in the sunlight.

He didn't mind this one bit. He picked her up and set her down on her feet so that she could walk. "It's ok. I got you. You should be more careful, a pretty lady like yourself should watch her step."

He then looked down at their hands, and then he let go of hers. Mainly because of his skeletal left hand. She would probably be a little bit scared of it, as others have in the past. His bones of his left hand covered the skin and muscles underneath, and then that covers even more bone.

Yumiko stared out into the sunset. "I can see that you really like me. And I like you too. But how would this happen considering of who I am. A Kaguya. A Bone user." He really liked the girl, but they barely know each other. Not even knowing each others names.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She noticed the discrepancy in his hand but thought nothing of it. She'd seen weirder and darker stuff. She was a bit surprised when he picked her up and steadier her on her feet but appreciated the effort. Soku was going a bit red in the cheeks as he began to talk identifying himself. She'd fallen for him without even knowing his name, that was the effect of the gas. "The names Soku Nasaki of the Santaru clan." She glanced up at him smiling, he was tall for his age that Soku had to look up to even make eye contact. The girl took in his features and liked what she saw there. "You're very handsome as welll" There was a commotion around them and they turned to see some Tea officials approaching syringe in hand and gas masks on. They were counteracting the poison going around jabbing people with the chemical.

Soku got a little closer to Yumiko as the men approached holding up the syringe explaining the situation. The affected people however thought the officials were trying to hurt them and started to mob up on them. Soku was very close to the Sunans chest almost so she could hear his heart beat and the sound of his breathing which was calm and controlled as he tool in the series of events which had just occured."Well, you're not wrong. I like you too, I can't hold it back any longer." She looked up once more at the male who stood tall and defiant towering over her as a guardian.

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yumiko noticed that there were some people with gas masks walking around, injecting some sort of thing into others. It unsettled him. But then they were getting mobbed by people all over. He didn't like to kill people, but if it really comes down to it, he will.

But for now, he let go of Soku and grabbed a guy and threw him out of his way. He punched another and then grabbed the poor dude that was getting mobbed.

He also grabbed Soku's hand in his and then said, "Sorry about this. I'm Kaguya Yumiko, by the way. " Once they made it to an alleyway he let go of Soku's hand and pushed the guy with the gas mask up against the wall. His skeletal hand around the dudes neck ready to crush his windpipe. "Now tell me who you are, why are you sticking some kind of thing inside of people. If you don't tell me, I can either kill you myself or send you back to the mob. I don't care."

For that moment, the poison broke it's hold on him as anger fueled him. He was so used to having to kill, even if he doesn't like it, that it was a normal to him. He forgot that Soku was by his side, as he focused on the guy with the gas mask.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku is pulled into the alleyway along with the boy as he holds up the government official who struggles to explain the situation whilst holding the syringe. "You have been affected by a love gas,
We are attempting to cure you both of it. Please do try to understand."
The girl eyed the syringe with its sharp needle shining in the dim alleyway as it gleamed invitingly at the duo.

Soku placed a soothing hand on his shoulder."I think he means well,Yumiko-kun." She glanced at the man who was eyeing the bone user with a fear praying he didn't end me right here and now. The gas was still in her system and the only way to be relieved of it was to take the antidote but she didn't want her time with this charming individual cut so short.

"Please, just a few more minutes. What say you, Yumiko-kun?" She would wait for his response. The girl was simply just stricken by him as she glanced at him, his face open and friendly but also at the same time a face of knowledge and wisdom.

The official crossed his arms as he rubbed his neck where Yumiko had grabbed him coughing a bit as his body took in the necessary gulps of air it had been deprived of."You two can continue
your relation affairs in private. Now please."
He stepped towards Soku raising the syringe.

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yumiko let go of the man, listening to what Soku by him, had to say. He only let go of the man, because Soku was there. Otherwise, the guy would not have been so lucky.

He listened to what the guy said. "You know that you could have done this way easier than just injecting the cure into people without explaining what it does. You're lucky I save you from that mess."

Then Soku asked him if he wanted to spend more time together before having the antidote. He nodded, "That would actually be great." He then looked at the guy. "The lady told you that we will accept the antidote after we get some more time. Now back off."

Yumiko grabbed Soku's hand and walked out of the alleyway. "I swear, all these natives here are too crazy for my liking." He muttered under his breath.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The official let them go rubbing his throat as he walked away quickly wanting to get as far as away as possible. Yumiko and Soku left as well hand in hand back onto the streets where the gas had spread the most and this was one of the more heavily infested areas."The city is such a relief, to get away from stuff back home." Soku said as they walked, one could almost forget they were in a trance caused by the gas.

The lights shimmered as the sun set and they stopped by a restaurant filled to the rim with customers as the staff rushed to and fro to finish orders and it seemed they had a special discount going on for couples. Soku tilted her head, a questioning look on her face as she glanced at the Kaguya boy.

His hand felt warm and soothing and she couldn't help not letting go, she gripped it a bit tighter as they stood there in the moonlight living their blissful dreams as the gas manipulated them deeper into their trance.

Sokus green eyes sparkled in the moonlight as they scanned the menu was was displayed above the restaurant and their eyes fell on a special combo for couples only and they glanced at each other thinking the same thing. It was the week of love after all.

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yumiko walked with Soku, her hand in his.as they walked, he seen that there were a lot of people out and about that were couples. A small part of him wanted to say that something was wrong. But the poison pushed that thought out of the way when they reached a restaurant. It seemed to be popular since there were a lot of people surrounding the restaurant.

Yumiko realized that this place looked familiar. He brought out a piece of paper that talked about him being a VIP and can bring one other person with him.

He presented the paper to the guy that was acting like a guard. He only grunted and let them through, in front of the whole line. Yumiko looked at Soku. "After you." Once they were in, he slid the chair out for her and then sat down himself.

They waited for the waiter to come and ask them what kind of drinks they wanted.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
They both took their seats waiting for the waiter as they glanced around. The environment was crowded but had a sense of peace about it and a a single wax candle stood at each table providing light and a pleasant scent.

A man approached them holding two menus smiling at the young couple, a scene he had seen too often u aware of the gas epidemic."Here are the menus. Let me know when you are ready or a I can take your order right now?"He flipped out a notepad and pen ready to jot down their requests.

Soku glanced down at her menu her eye landing on something peculiar."I'll have this one please." Her finger resting on a most peculiar looking drink. The man nodded approvingly and turned to Yumiko his eyebrow raised in question waiting for him to make his choice.

The cave was adorned with Valentine decorations making the scene more blissful as the gas seeped into the establishment luring them deep into their love dream.

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yumiko glanced at the menu. None of the drinks looked like it could satisfy him so he settled for the famous tea that was made everywhere here in Tea.

It was very nice and calm. Not having to kill any distant family members, not having to worry about the medallion that he wore. It was all calm.

He ordered some food and looked at Soku, holding her hand in his. They waited for their food to be brought to them.

"I do gotta say. You look amazing in that dress. I have never seen a girl as pretty as you. And your eyes. They are lovely."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
They stared into each other eyes never breaking that contact with their hands as they talked. People would assume they were just a regular couple on a date together. Even the waiter had to hide a smile as he left to prepare their food. Soku was a bit red as he complemented her. It was a nice change from the harsh lifestyle of the ANBU where there was little time for things such as romantic endeavors.

"Thank you, Yumiko-kun. I feel like there's this special bond between us even though we just met." She spoke a bit shaky and shy never really having been in a relationship before. The candle burned brightly illuminating their features as the two stricken shinobi gave in to the gas.

They were so focused on each other and quite close too despite the table that the waiter had to awkwardly cough to get their attention."Sorry for interrupting your little ah thing here but the goods ready." He placed the items on the tray down before them and indicated there would be no need to pay winking at Yumiko before dashing off to another table.

They ate and drank to their hearts content and Soku felt like she was at peace with the most important person in her life."I should have met you earlier." She gave a small smile completely falling for the boy before her as both of them were leaning closer to each other unaware that they were doing this deep in their trance not paying attention to the fact that the gas was beginning to diminish but some renmants of it lingered.

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As they ate, Yumiko couldn't help but stare into Soku's eyes. They were both having the best night of their lives. Nothing could go wrong. But something caught his attention. The couple over to their right were now not even talking to each other when a minute ago they were kissing .

He took a look around, the romantic feeling in the air disappearing. A girl slapped a guy in the face right after they kissed.

Yumiko scratched his head. "Hey, I think something is up. People are acting weird."

And then it hit him. He was holding hands with a girl that he never knew before. He stared at her. Wondering why.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Tea officials swarmed the restaurant wearing gas masks in full gear injecting everyone with the antidote. Soku felt a sharp sensation and suddenly the romantic aura disappeared and she looked at Yumiko, the smile replaced by one of shock as she realized they were holding hands."Well, this is awkward." They had been quite close but now both of them stared wondering exactly what had transpired and why they were sitting in this building having a nice dinner.

The government man official slapped the table to gain their attention."Sir, maam. You both
were affected by the gas leakage in Kurosawa City which is cured now. You may continue your buisness here or go about your separate ways but rest assured, there will be no more incidents."

Couples began to break apart staring around them in wonder. Soku cautiously lifted her hand from Yumikos. She hadn't seen this boy before but yet in the back of her mind, she felt like she knew him. A side effect of the trance."Do I know you? How did this occur?"

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yumiko tried to get up, but five guys managed to keep him down as they injected the antidote into him.

When he came to, he didn't realize where he was. He looked at the girl before him, as she looked ready to go out on a date. There was even a nice little candle between them. But he was confused. Were they dating?

Then the girl was asking him questions. "I'm Kaguya Yumiko. And I think they just said that they cures us of something. Whatever they cures us from I guess the poison had an effect on our minds. Making us, um..." He looked at their hands. He slipped his hands back underneath the table, feeling weird.

"And I guess that we were having a date."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku nodded knowing exactly what he meant.The names Soku Nasaki of the Leaf."She felt a bit embarrassed and they couldn't meet each other eyes. Guards stood ready with syringes to counteract any lingering remains of the poison. Soku was certainly sure she wasn't dreaming.

The kunoichi shrugged looking around."That was a wild ride, that was for sure." Glancing around, the girl got up and glanced at her watch. It was nearly dawn.

"Well, I've got to go so maybe I'll catch you around Yumiko?Giving him a small wave, Soku walked toward the door still a bit taken aback by today's events.

The guards checked her over once for any side effects then nodded allowing her to exit the cafe. They would remain here until further notice. No chances could be taken.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yumiko wouldn't look at her in the eyes. And he could tell that she was the same. It felt weird. Awkward that they had this moment.

"Yeah. It sure was. It'd be better if we actually knew what was going on. If we had control of ourselves." He sat there, looking at the half empty, half full glass of tea.

Finally, the girl got up and waved good bye to him. He waved good bye back.

After a while, he too, got up and left the restaurant, now in shambles from all of the couples that were torn apart by this antidote and the poison that came before it.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back