Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

New Trading Contract [SSM]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to take a breath in as he sat at the desk it seemed that this desk would be consuming his life, though he hadn’t really expected much else it would see, he had got used to the idea that this would be the way of life. Meeting after meeting, day in and day out he knew full well that this was what had become expected of himself and was willing to see the work load completed. As he allowed himself to look around in those few seconds. He judged the work load that he had done this morning.

Though most of it just seemed like trivial work he knew full well that a lot of it was still going to require his attention. Academic plans for lessons seemed to have crept up and he knew that this would be key in the next generation of students. Disputed land also seemed to be something that he was not regretting ever encountering. In all honest though he would never admit it Takeshi wished that some of the work that Umashi done was shared with him. Half of the time it felt like he was going in blind and he wasn’t sure how it would end up.

Though he knew that most of these tasks where something that Umashi did day in and day out he came to the suspicion that maybe this was why Umashi had decided to go back to the quiet life of family. He couldn’t blame the man, but at the same time he would not force himself to think back on the past, Takeshi had to move with the time and he accepted that one and was willing to move forward knowing full well that each step he took was for the future of the village.

Takeshi finished the morning half of his work with ease, it seemed that the routine was growing on him. But the other half of the day was booked for something much more important. He needed to agree on the trade routes that would in turn allow for future development of the village, that was something that Takeshi could easily get behind, he sighed as he placed the documents away in a locked draw it seemed that there was still a lot to be done but he expected as much as he hauled himself out of the seat and stretched slightly allowing his stiff joints get used to being on the move again.

Takeshi allowed his hand to come out and grab the white robes of his office from the hanger that kept them crease free, walking towards the door of the office he allowed himself to open it and turn to the woman that stood there, it seemed that with a personal assistant it did have some perks, the light switch being flicked off in that second as the door shut and locked he allowed himself to look towards his secretary he had a few things to get her to do in the absence of himself.

“On the desk you will find some paper work that I need to have dispatched, please see to it that it arrives at the right destination, also I have a letter to be delivered to the Raikage, the girl should be along to pick it up shortly, make sure that you only hand it over to her and no-one else. I think that takes care of everything else.”

“I will do lord Hokage, hopefully your meeting goes well at least keep me informed on the trip when you get back, I will see you tomorrow”

“Tomorrow?”

“Well yes from what I hear and what I know these meetings will take all night I thought you were expecting as much, or have you never heard of how this will go? Its unusual that you are not aware”

“I just guess I was hoping that it wouldn’t take that long, I will see you tomorrow morning as always, have a good night.”

Takeshi tipped his hat slightly to the woman as he spoke allowing himself to leave the office and walk down the corridor he started to head straight out towards the oak district knowing he would arrive shortly. He whistled a small tune as he looked at the hustle and bustle of shop keepers arguing with costumers who where trying to haggle prices, watching as small children laughed and ran around, this was peace and this is what Takeshi wanted to continue. He had to admit it was nicer to see smiles on people than the tears as love ones died. He remembered that time and did not want to go repeating it. He planned on keeping things running smoothly if he could help and wanted others to experience this same joy.

Takeshi turned down one of the side streets as he entered a small and cramped house it seemed that this was the location for the traders to meet up and he had no issue with this location if it was selected by everyone. Though he had to think that it was an unusual location and he was prepared for that. As he entered in the building it seemed that most of the tradesmen had already made it here, though that didn’t bother him as he tilted his head in respect to a few of them before taking a seat at the meeting table and waiting for things to start.

“I see that the final few people have entered, welcome to the meeting Lord Hokage”

“Thank you, it is a pleasure to be here, I hope to work a lot closer with each of you in the following years, and I want this meeting to go smoothly we all have something to gain from this and as such I want see what plans you have and we can go from there, is there anything anyone wants to specifically want to talk about?”

“I think we should give you this document first, I want to see what you make of this. It seems that we have a plan in our mind and this will work to see what your opinion is”

“That is fine, I will read it then that way I am caught up on the situation and able to answer any of the questions, or ask questions pertaining to this”

Takeshi watched as a man passed over the document that they where walking about, it seemed that they had been working in the background before the meeting even began, Takeshi was not going to argue with this at least he knew where he stood from the outset and what they had in mind. Takeshi read the document there was a four percent increase in the price for importing any goods into the Village that one made him rise an eyebrow as well as the fact that they seemed to be trying to restrict some goods coming into the village. Was this the first test that they where trying to prove to him. The fact that they were trying to manipulate the deal that he had made with them. Or was it just them trying their luck either way Takeshi had to make a stance about this before things got out of hand.

“First of all, I want to state is there any specific reasons for you to be trying to restrict the flow of goods, after all there was nothing wrong with them coming into this village before so what has changed now?”

“Well we feel that the demand is high, and we may not be able to meet the requirements for what is needed, that might cause some problems in the future. We need to look at trades everywhere first and feel that this is required to progress with being able to supply everything else, we might need to cut back on other things”

“I do not see that as this Villages fault you cannot meet demands, if you expect me to roll over then you are going to have to understand that this is not how things will go. Expect to hike the prices up and then not be shipping as many goods. So this document really is just you all trying to use the village to make more profit by the looks of it to me?”

“Wait there…”

“How dare you….”

Words echoed around the room as the group seemed to be upset by the direct point that the Hokage was now making with each of them, it was pretty much stealing from the village to not even better the experience that they had. He was not going to let that last and would not tolerate it. That angered Takeshi as he understood that they were trying to see how far they could push him. He allowed his hands to come up as he rested them on his chin, leaning himself across the table in those few seconds, it seemed clear that he was in the position that he wanted to be right now and now it was his turn to blast them and give them the truth of the matter, at least he had experience in this one.

“This village will offer you a simple trade deal, things stay the way they are, nothing changes. You still get paid the same and you still bring the same merchandise into the village, this is our offer or if you do not like that one, then the other option is that we pull the contract and set up one with our new partners in either Sand or Cloud who would be willing to do us a good deal to set it all up threw them directly.”

“Do we have time to talk about this?”

“I am getting tired I have been up all day, but fine discuss it but let me tell you that after our conversations that we have had if you decide not to take this offer then your business can be taken elsewhere. I already believe that the deal set up by the last Hokage gave an unfair advantage and you are lucky that I am not slashing that but since you already managed to insult me I guess why not make me wait longer what harm it could do”

Takeshi signed as he leaned back into the seat in those few seconds, knowing full well that he still hard work to do. It seemed that the group were now taking a more serious approach to the conversation each one of them discussing the options that they had and what route they would go to see themselves in favour with the Hokage though he wondered himself how they would find the challenge of balancing the words that the Uchiha had said with the tasks that they had at hand, that would be the hard task that they all faced now as the conversation grew heated it seemed.

“Hokage, we have thought about your offer and considered all of your options, we will accept another one-year term with the same deal that we originally had and taking up exactly the same conditions. We will bring in the same supplies and make the same amount of profit, we feel that this is a fair deal on your part and will gladly accept this.”

“Well then that deals with all of the business that we needed to do, now if you all excuse me I will need to get home and see the wife, you know how some women can be”

The joke made a few of the men chuckle it seemed that it was agreed upon that the men would bring the official deal to the Hokage office in the morning once they had finished with all the write up side to it. This was something that Takeshi could agree to and would be accepting, even if he disliked having to leave them so quickly but he had no choice other than to leave them and go back home, he was already exhausted and running on fumes was not going to help his situation.

[TWC: 2015]
[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back