Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

New Training

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Training
  • When can I train?
    • You can train once a week between the following times: Monday 12am GMT and Sunday 11:59pm GMT.

• Where do I train?
    • In order to train, you must have a Training thread. You can create this by posting a topic in your village's training area. The topic may be titled whatever you want but must include your full character's name somewhere in the topic title. This post must include your current stats (starting stats rolled in your profile), and link to your profile. Every single training you will make will be in this thread and a copy of the weekly trainings should be transferred to your profile.

• Where do I train after the first time?
    • The exact same thread as before! You will be continuing to use this thread until you no longer are using said character.

• What do I need to do to train?
    • The RP(s) you use for your training rolls must be made in actual topics that your PC is in. RPs by your NPC will not count. You may use as many RPs for the training as you want, however, you must note that they must add up to at least 250 words to be accepted. Every RP you use must be linked individually, with a Word Count (Cut and Paste Word Count works fine if you need something to count your words) next to them. In order to link directly to a post, go to the post of choice and look at where it says the date (It should say, "Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:47PM" or something like that) and look slightly to the left. There's a little page icon, and if you click on it, it will link you to a link that sends you directly to that post. Copy that link and use it to link your posts. Any RPs used for a training must have been made DURING THE WEEK of training you are training for. Posts before such a date will not be considered.

• What do I post in my training?
    • Every time you train you should make a new post. Every training post should have four things: Your stats, your current Jutsu w/ ranks, your RP, and how you want to allot your new stats. Your stats should be the most current, and follow the order of: Agility, Stamina, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Chakra Control, PL. You must include all six stats, plus your Power Level (PL) and don't forget that you can't surpass the stat cap of your OOC rank.

• What do I gain from training?
    All players will receive 50 stat points each week. These Stat points can be spent numerous ways.
    Option 1 said:
    Players may place any/all of their stats into any Category or split it between 2 or more. As long as you aren't limited by OOC Rank, you can increase any stat to any level. Players that have exceeded 3600 must max out their current Level before adding to capped stats.

Option 2 said:
    • Each week, in addition to the previously mentioned points can be used to rank up any amount of jutsu you wish. Each jutsu upon purchase starts at rank one. You can increase your jutsu to the next rank by spending the following points:
      • E-Rank: 6 Points
      • D-Rank: 8 Points
      • C-Rank: 10 Points
      • B-Rank: 12 Points
      • A-Rank: 15 Points
      </LIST>

• Option 3 said:
      Players can chose to sacrifice stat points for Yen. These wages are determined by IC rank.
      • Academy student => 500 yen per 15 points.
      • Genin Ranks (Genin, MiT, AiT) => 1,000 yen per 15 points
      • Chuunin Ranks (Chuunin, ANBU, Mednin) => 1,500 yen per 15 points
      • Jounin Ranks and above (Jounin -> Kage positions) => 2,000 per 15 points
      </LIST>
    • Option 3 said:
      </i>
        • Option 4 said:
          Players can purchase game add-ons for their character. These purchases must be approved by a Council member and recorded with a Link the each players Character FAQ

Coming Back Soon

Caps<LIST>
          • E-Rank: Caps at 50 in each stat.
            <LIST>
            • Able to perform up to E-Rank (Level 1-2) Jutsu.
            • Able to have 2 Abilities.
            • Able to use Tier 1 Puppets.
            • Requirement: Nothing, you start out as this!
          • D-Rank: Caps at 100 in each stat.
            • Able to perform up to D-Rank (Level 3-4) Jutsu.
            • Able to have up to 4 Abilities.
            • Able to use up to Tier 2 Puppets.
            • Able to use Weak Poisons.
            • Requirement: E-Rank; PL of at least 240; Three Mastered Jutsu; at least one level 1 or 2 or E-Rank Jutsu Mastered.
          • C-Rank: Caps at 175 in each stat.
            • Able to perform up to C-Rank (Level 5-6) Jutsu.
            • Able to have up to 6 Abilities.
            • Able to use up to Tier 3 Puppets.
            • Able to use up to Strong Poisons.
            • Requirement: D-Rank; PL of at least 480; Six Mastered Jutsu; at least one D-Rank (Level 3-4) Mastered Jutsu.
          • B-Rank: Caps at 300 in each stat.
            • Able to use up to B-Rank (Level 7) Jutsu.
            • Able to have up to 8 Abilities.
            • Able to use up to Tier 4 Puppets.
            • Able to use All Poisons.
            • Requirement: C-Rank; PL of at least 870; Nine Mastered Jutsu; at least one C-Rank (Level 5-6) Jutsu Mastered.
          • A-Rank: Caps at 525 in each stat.
            • Able to use up to A-Rank (Level 8) Jutsu.
            • Able to have up to 10 Abilities.
            • Able to use up to Tier 5 Puppets.
            • Requirement: B-Rank; PL of at least 1560; Twelve Mastered Jutsu; at least one B-Rank (Level 7) Justu Mastered.
          • S-Rank: Caps at 600 in each stat.
            • Able to use up to S-Rank (Level 9) Jutsu.
            • Able to have up to 10 Abilities.
            • Able to use up to Tier 5 Puppets.
            • Required: A-Rank; PL of at least 2800; Fifteen Mastered Jutsu; at least one A-Rank (Level 8) Mastered Jutsu.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Along with a new training program, we are also lifting the ceiling off of training to 3600. Those of you familiar with the b-mod system know how this will effect them. Those who don't only need to know that you would be stronger with each level. The only part of the system that will remain the same is the 600 modifier part of the Custom Class. Only the Level will change in the equations.

(Mod + Level) * 600 = Pool
Character Level or CL is determined from your Power Level. It also has various uses within our system and ranges from one to fifteen. You determine your Character Level by finding your Power Level and then comparing it to the following chart:

Character Level (CL) -- If your Power Level (PL) is between:
  • 1 to 239 (1)
  • 240 to 479 (2)
  • 480 to 719 (3)
  • 720 to 959 (4)
  • 960 to 1199 (5)
  • 1200 to 1439 (6)
  • 1440 to 1679 (7)
  • 1680 to 1919 (8)
  • 1920 to 2159 (9)
  • 2160 to 2399 (10)
  • 2400 to 2639 (11)
  • 2640 to 2879 (12)
  • 2880 to 3119 (13)
  • 3120 to 3359 (14)
  • 3360 to 3600 (15) [All Stats must cap out at 600 before proceeding to Lvl 16]
  • 3601 to 4080 (16) [All Stats must cap out at 680 before proceeding to Lvl 17]
  • 4081 to 4590 (17) [All Stats must cap out at 765 before proceeding to Lvl 18]
  • 4591 to 5130 (18) [All Stats must cap out at 855 before proceeding to Lvl 19]
  • 5131 to 5700 (19) [All Stats must cap out at 950 before proceeding to Lvl 20]
  • 5701 to 6300 (20) [All Stats must cap out at 1050 before proceeding to Lvl 21]
  • 6301 to 6930 (21) [Fully capped at 1155 each stat]
  • <i>
</i>

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sometimes things look better on paper than they do in application. I take 100% of the responsibility for pushing this thing through Council review after only 3 days to comment on it. I have pulled the Advanced Shop to allow the Council's and Team leads to go over it and see what can be used and what should be thrown out.

Please accept my apology and know that everything I do, I do in what I feel is in the best interest of the site.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back