Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Next Steps

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira gently walked the halls of the Hospital he had made sure recently that he had been keeping himself busy inside of the Medical Branch and he had done a good job of that so far, as he allowed himself a few moments to head up the familiar stairs and made his way towards the office of the Sennin, he wondered how the progresses he had been making would go down, after all, he had been trying his best and between burning the candles at both ends could understand how it was easy to become exhausted in this environment.

As he turned to the door and gently knocked the door he twisted the handle and opened the door himself, taking a step inside he allowed himself to close the door behind him, not it would just be how this conversation went down, and honestly, he really had no idea how this would go down.

"Sennin Nao, I requested this meeting, as you probably are aware from the reports, I have been in the Library most nights studying, and when not there at the hospital doing what I can in the role I am in to assist those that need the help. Completing both missions and lessons and learning everything I can. I just wanted to know what my next step to take would be?"

He let the words hang in the air, as well as to see if he would be offered a seat or some of that lovely coffee he had before from the Sennin, after all, he realized now why Nao was always so exhausted.

[Topic Entered]
[Nao Requested]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A yawn was given and a biiiig stretch as he looked at the pile. Almost... He was almost back up to date for today. That was also because he had been coupled up in this place... When the young person came into his office he would look towards him and tilt his head a bit. "Hmm..?" he questioned and saw him close the door. "please sit.. coffee?" he questioned as he himself also really wanted some coffee now, and a smoke.. but that smoke wasn't to be done inside, he would do that later outside.

Hearing what he spoke about, about how he was basically stuck... Nao would nod a couple of times thinking. "Then... I guess it is time that you do a Medical Ninja exam... as you spoke earlier you were interested in the Research.... you will have botanicals too. Which I assume have no problem with. The next set of exams starts in a week's time, there is no way I can hasten that. However, meet me at my own botanical garden next Monday. I will explain the exam details to you and the two others. If you make it, you will be promoted to Medical ninja. A step higher."

[Exam offered; if accepted I will make the exam post up]
[topic entered]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira took the offer of the seat as he leaned back in the chair, gratefully accepting the cup of coffee. He cupped it in his hands as he listened to the Sennin speaking and simply nodded in return, it seemed that he was going to be given the exam and see what he would be worth in an exam environment as he allowed the pause between them to take place, he waited before deciding to reply to Nao.

"Thank you, it has been a learning curve for sure, and I have enjoyed the challenge very much I do accept the opportunity for an exam, and will make sure that I am at the required place, I would vanish from the office but honestly the coffee you have is quite honestly some of the best I have tasted around, a bit strong in the levels of caffeine but that is nothing to argue about"

He allowed the moment of accepting the exam and sipping coffee to linger for a moment, as he knew this Sennin was giving him trust, he decided at the same time to give that same trust back to Noa, and see if it would be a make or break moment to what he picture the world, was it clean and nice or was it just as dark as Akira knew.

"Would you have an issue with a Dark Sage being in the Medical Branch?"

[Exam Accepted]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Listening to the words the other gave at his proposal was amazing. He was glad that this was happening and he got a bit more people in the branch, however, he was hoping that this would remain, not that this person would soon burn out. He knew there was a lot of work lying around and he often took double shifts. When he learned that he accepted it, he was really glad.
"Glad to see that you wish to do it. Not everyone makes it first try... so please don't worry if you don't make it on the first go." He spoke and then learned something else about him.

"I... once taught one that was outside the branch... But seeing how you ask this, I assume that you either have an affinity with one or are one of your own. If you really are... I will set two rules. One is to not curse seal inside the byoin grounds, if you do I will drag you to jail personally." He wasn't joking with this. "The other is, to not use it on patients, I rather not have to remove curses of them when they already are in a weakened state." he thought those two surely kept the living at least safe for him, he has maybe forgotten a thing about dark sages though... But his thoughts were the most on the patients that came in.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira listened to Nao speaking it seemed fair terms, and to his surprise, she seemed to accept him fully even with his abilities of what would be considered a more sinister nature, as he looked over to Nao he wondered, hoped as he had a thirst for knowledge that this would be the way to using his abilities within the restrictions and of course how his normal abilities were frowned upon, it seemed that the Sennin was at least somewhat knowledgeable on this front, but that was not to be trusted, he took a big breath in, it was clear something was on this young medics mind, that he wanted to get off his chest.

"Sennin, I can agree to these terms, to be upfront, as you have shown me nothing but tutelage I won't hide that fact from you, I am the one that is the Dark Sage. That being said I do have something I wish to ask of you if possible..."

He allowed a pause to come into his mind with his sentences, as he wondered for a few moments on the best way to approach this topic, though he was being full and upfront on his matter for a few moments. He decided to continue that approach.

"We both know what I can do, I can maintain service of the dead to my aid, I wish to begin learning this ability, under your eye and watch, to control this and only use this for the good of the village, after all even in death some can still serve, but I want to follow this book I found regarding the matter with more experience and expert hands on the application of this technique. Would you indulge the thought? I know its a lot to ask."

He let the question hang in the air for Nao wondering the response he would get.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao was glad that this kid was feeling free to share about what he was... he in the past was an archsage so he knew exactly about how this person could feel. Yet he never would imagine that this kid would ask that off him. ' Is this... child really asking me this..' he thought to himself, but he was also not one to limit it... You could see gears turning in his head as he started to lean a bit, tilting his head and thinking. A habit of him to start battling thoughts inside of his head.

"Alright... But on one condition." he spoke and had to choose his words carefully. "You will only use it in the betterment of Leaf." He knew promises could be broken, but in this way he at least hoped that the kid wouldn't use it willy nilly or something like that. " If you agree, we start on something small, but if you can you also will release it after we are done praciticng... Would be a bit morbit with walking with a deceased pet otherwise..." he spoke and muttered the last part of the line.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira nodded as he listened to the words of the Sennin, it seemed that he had done so much, and given so much to the village, this was the only person he had encountered who had listened to him, given him the time of day, and also allowed him to progress himself as a person, he smiled slightly at the last part, something of almost a laugh escaping his lips as he considered the last art of the wording.

"I can agree with this, I hope that I never have to take an action that goes against your wishes, and can promise for now to hold back the truth at least from others."

Nodding slightly, he knew he would see him again, he just wasn't sure what that would look like or when that would be, as he turned around he headed out towards the doorway making sure that he showed respect to Nao after all the opportunities that had been given to him he had appreciated. He would need to find other more promising test subjects and just wondered what form they would take and when he would be able to acquire them, or how he would manage to acquire them.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back