Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Nice to meet ya! [Open]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka had heard of this place from a store clerk near where she slept, exploring was a happy hobby Asuka had on her free time. She loved going around new places, met some wonderful and strong people. Had taken a few classes in the academy and in the forest of death. Those were fun, everything was lovely ever since she had started living in Konoha.

The Oak district was far different from the rest of Konoha, rocky, humid little vegetation but it still had something that made it beautiful. Probably the small hills that surrounded it, or the people that seemed to be having a good time. Asuka seemed that this place had its own hidden beauty. Asuka wondered into the district, seeing that it was most the hot springs and some food stands, which she couldn’t reach and had to tap her small hand on the counter to get attention from the owners. She hoped she wasn’t leaving a bad first impression.

Asuka ate a lot during her visit, didn’t want to go into the hot springs yet since 1. She pretty much spent her money on food. 2. Wasn’t dirty enough to require a bath. 3. Hated going anywhere alone. Asuka went up to one of the stands which sold Dango. Asuka stretched up her feet as much as possible and tapped her hand on the counter. The owner looked to the side after hearing the strange sound but quickly noticed Asukas peeping eyes at the counter. “Anything I can help you miss?” Asuka smiled widely “May I get one order of those color Dango’s sir?!” The clerk laughed at the girls up beat personality. And kindly gave her three dango’s on a stick. Asuka payed and walked away, mumbling a song to herself. Trying to find an empty spot to enjoy her food.

After a minute of walking she did, a small bench at one of the corners of the Oak district which had a nice view of the place. It was in the shade of a big tree which stood behind the bench, cool air could be felt. Asuka smiled and started nimbling on her food, a wide smile on her face.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had been walking around to see what had been changed after he had moved away from here. Remembering a lot of things from the past, both negative as positive things. Izumi was slowly walking around on the market and bought an apple for himself. A fresh green one and once he took a bite he tasted the bitterness of the apple. It was a fact why he had bought it in the first place. He disliked sweet ones and this green one was a bit sour. "hmm..." He saw a small girl and shrugged.

Izumi started to move towards one of the trees and climbed it while having the apple in his mouth, he likes to have the height so he could overlook everything. Why he was unsure but he enjoyed it the most at this moment. "Hmm?" He looked down towards the girl munching down on her own food. Izumi at first didn't bother much... but scaring a small girl because he was on top... Wasn't probably the best idea either. "Please don't freak out... I am here." He said as short as possible and had tried to make eye contact.

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ah shit. Life had been very placid lately, flowing carelessly like a small river through the crooks and nooks of life for Juko. Crap, crapcrap... Since he had become an Anbu in training there wasnt excitement in Juko's life, it almost felt as if the branch had entirely forgotten about him. Out of my way there! As such it was no wonder that the first thing Juko had done on his one day off was causing trouble. Currently the young blonde found himself dashing through the streets of Konoha, two very displeased shinobi close on his tracks. Oh nah, your not getting me just yet, trust me! Hah! Holding two thick scrolls under his left arm he landed shortly on the ground, producing a dusty cloud that rose into the air from the dusty floor. Atchoo!
The boy sneezed loudly before regaining his focus and continuing his flight. The two men following him jumped left and right on the roofs of two smaller houses. Comeon Juko! You know we will get you eventually! The man was wearing glasses and his face was showing a mixture of amusement and frustration.
Yeah, besides its annoying having to chase you through the whole town like that! Were your superiors, listen to us goddamnit! The broader man of the two had a more neutral look on his face and was slowly shaking his head as he saw Juko turn around midflight to stretch out the tongue to his chasers. He really never changes does he... The bespectacled man merely nodded before they started moving again.
Heeh? Have they given up so early already? Juko meanwhile had reached a small square in the White Oak Street where he stopped shortly, the scrolls still clamped under his arm. Eeeh? Guess i win this time.... Giggling to himself he turned around and took on a more relaxed walk.
Id think this makes... what... 7 to 13 now? Im on a spree here! Might as well take a peek then...maybe theres actually something interesting in there this time? Laughing shortly he grabbed one of the scrolls, however as he lifted his arm the other scroll fell down and rolled towards a pair of familiar boots. Oops... Juko didnt wait for the other to react as he dashed forward, snatching the seemingly valuable object from right in front of the foureyes. Ah haha, sorry, i think this is mine? Is that so? The man reached for Juko only to have his hand pass through the now grinning boy. Yupsie daisie. Seeya As the afterimage vanished the chasing men heard steps sprinting away in the alley behind them and without any more words they dashed after the anbu in training.
Juko exhaled. Bah. Almost let them catch me... The old man squatted on the ground and suddenly dissolved in a cloud of white smoke. Do you mind if i sit down here for a moment? Been running for like an hour or so... Scratching his nose with one of the scrolls Juko looked at the girl sitting on a small bench and smiled a big toothy smile.
WC: 517​

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka almost took another bite from her dango’s as she heard the leaves moving behind her, she took a quick look but shrugged it off. She could be kind of paranoid when startled. Almost killed a cat thanks to that. But she jumped when she heard a voice announcing his presence. “No, I didn’t freak out.” She laughed nervously “Why up there though?”

Just as she was about to receive an answer another figure popped in with speed. How he was able to stop and sit next to her so quickly, he was obviously a strong shinobi. “Of course, Mister!” Asuka answered the man moving a bit to the side to give the man some space. Asuka patted the empty seat next to her. “Come down from that tree!” Asuka smiled “There’s a nice breeze down here.”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was taking a bit of a bite... The apple was a whole lot more enjoyable in the shades than in the open like that. He moved a little on the branch, leaving the uneasy feeling in his lower back. A chestnut.... That was poking in his back. "Hey... Don't freak out, I am here..." He had made himself known to the smaller female. Yup... she did freak out for a single moment there, wasn't much of a surprise either.
"Why up here..?" He returned the question before answering it. "Did you look up before you sat down there?" He asked simply to turn this into a thing where she could easily figure out the question herself.

He took a small moment to look at the new person close to them... Something about him... was familiar... "Hmm..." He said and would turn slowly silent towards them both.

Izumi placed the apple between his teeth, having the juice of the apple sink to his lips as he hangs upside down before letting go and land on his feet. "Hmm..?" He mentioned only moments after and looked once more to the other before finally taking the bite. He looked at them and tilted his head slightly towards them both now. Not taking the seat but instead leaning down on the back part. His bow, however... He had forgotten that and it smacked on the ground just missing Izumi on a second. "....." If this were one of those anime moments... You would easily see Izumi sweatdropping it... he had tried to shrug it off by eating more of the apple.

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sooo... Juko raised his voice first, and was almost instantly interrupted by first a person then a bow falling to the ground. Eeeh? His eyes followed the obvious trajectory oh the falling weapon up to the tree and his right eyebrow rose in barely concealed curiosity as he returned it to the person that had come down. A ninja? Mustve be, who else but a ninja or a crazy person would actually sit out in a tree like that? For a moment Juko was lost in thought as he watched the stranger bite loudly into his apple. Then he seemed to flinch and remember that he was the one who had interrupted the person next to him. Errr, sorry! Yes, yes, my name is Juko! Nice to meet ya both! He felt somewhat bad for disrupting not only ones person meal but another ones too and as a reflex he almost threw his hand forward in a somewhat half-hearted attempt to shake anyones hand. Regardless of whether someone was actually gonna react to that he followed this up by asking Soo... you there, with the apple... havent we met somewhere before? Your a ninja too right? Heh, no need to be shy, i think im older than you so its natural for me to notice, heh! Jukos teeth seemed to glow as he flashed a bright smile at the persons before doing his favorite move. Might have gone somewhat overboard with the fingerguns but then again... everybody has always liked those, no? Makes for a good first impression and shows that im both personal and fun! Those Dango though...
WC: 269​

[OOC//: Sorry, not the best post, i just drove 9h by train to post this ^^']

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled as the stranger answered her question with another question, “Did you look up before you sat down?” He had said. That made her think for a bit, was the question a trick? Or did it have double meaning? Or was it just something to shut her up in her own thoughts. By overthinking she got distracted and did not notice the stranger jumping down for a bit, a Dango even fell from the stick she was holding falling unto the floor. That brought her to her senses. “Oh, sweet honey iced tea.” She complained with a sigh, only one Dango left and she would enjoy it like nothing she had ever enjoyed… although it would only last a few seconds.

Asuka smiled at them both and saluted “I’m Uchiha Asuka! Greatest Shinobi in the leaf!” She giggled dangling her legs back and forth. The girl ate her last Dango and mumbled happily while chewing. Being around people was better than being alone, no matter if she was talked to or not.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had a huge blunder feeling as he looked towards his bow... With a sigh, he ate another piece of his apple. Izumi was a bit lost in his thoughts till he was dressed as one with the apple... His eyes shifted to the other and for a moment he placed a few locks out of his eyes before biting down on the apple and start to use his hands to sign towards the other one. ' Didn't we meet at the academy a few years back?' He signed and would take another bite after, he had to admit... The others teeth were shining bright like a diamond.

It was that the smaller one of them started to talk that he watched her and listened towards her words. He didn't say anything yet but did pick up the weapon that had fallen just a few meters beside him. With the apple stuck in his mouth, he inspected it. "I-yu-hi." He spoke with his mouth full as he thought it was indeed his turn to introduce himself.

Once the weapon passed it's expectations he placed it on his back. "Izumi..." He said once more and looked at them both. Where was this whole thing going anyways..? Not to mention he had never gotten an answer from the smaller one.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It had been a tough few days of paperwork for the young shinobi, being thrust into such a high position of authority so soon into his time out of the academy. Takeshi must have seen something in him which even upon introspection, the boy couldn’t find. A slight sigh escaped his lips as he looked on from his office. Maybe it was time to have a relaxing day in the hot springs that were not so far away. Shinzo brushed up a few files from his desk and swiftly stored them in a drawer before standing upright and stretching his arms out with several satisfying clicks of his interlocked fingers. He began his walk towards the door to his office but a moment later he was gone, he was too lazy to walk all the way.

A moment later Shinzo reappeared atop one of the rooves in White Oak Street. It was good to be outside for a change. A few voices up ahead caught his attention, one of which he recognised instantly. The breeze was light but a sudden gust kicked up around the leaf’s Head Jounin and a second later he was gone, only to reappear a few feet behind the now apparent group that had gathered in the near vicinity of the familiar figure of Juko. He managed to catch the name of the young girl that was sat with the two boys. Shinzo seemed to recognise the quieter of the three, his mind shot back to his days in the academy. A small smile made itself known upon his face as he listened to the conversation, though he was surprised that Izumi spoke as the last time they had met the boy hadn’t seemingly been able to speak a single word.

“Greatest Shinobi in the leaf, eh? We will see about that I’m sure.”
The boy of only thirteen raised his voice confidently, the tails of his headband whipped behind him as he stood with arms crossed over his chest. His smile had now turned into a playful smirk as he waited on their responses.

WC: 349
MFT

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With more than just a little bit remorse Juko watched the single individual Dango drop to the floor. The small marble-like dessert seemed just as unsure about what it was doing on the ground as Juko. Awww... i bet you wouldve tasted good lil fella... He forced his eyes upwards again and onto the girl that was now eating the last dango. His face stretched as he noticed that she didnt seem to care at all for the waster food. Instead the girl was dangling her legs back and forth as she proclaimed herself the "greatest ninja of leaf". Hah. Is that so? The greatest Ninja of leaf? Juko joked with one raised eyebrow. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the other kid looking at him as it bit into the apple. Somehow it seemed familiar, especially that senseless fluttering that its right hand did and Juko blinked a few times in response. Are you trying to do a jutsu there? I dont think thats how its gonna work... Jokingly Juko started doing weird signs with his hands to, imagining them to be a secret language that only him and the strange kid could understand.
Only when the person stopped and took up the bow that was lying on the ground did Juko stop.
You... yuhi? His confusion rose a bit and he bend forward somewhat to take a closer look at the kid. I dont know what it is but somehow this face... ive seen it before havent i? At the academy perhaps? But i cant remember his name or... anything about him... When the boy finally introduced himself again Juko just nodded and kept staring at the two bleak looking irises in the boys face.
...Hyuuga? Is that... a brother of Yukio? A... SON?
Er... y... yeah, Hey Izumi. Im Juko, we... havent actually met before, have we? A sudden movement in Juko's back made him jump off and forward from the bench. Only when he landed on the ground, holding the scroll warily behind his back did he recognize his old friend Shinzo. Heh, Shinzo, you scared me there haha. You couldve said something instead of just jumping in here like that.
Juko smiled broadly, and while one hand was holding the scroll the other one did the finger guns at the younger boy. Long time no see, how have you been doing? I dont think youve been to academy much lately, have you?
WC. 410​

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled at the boy, who was apparently named Izumi “Sorry I didn’t answer your question, by the way.” She giggled “I got a short attention span.” That she did and she should probably work on that, unfortunately she found it added to her cuteness. “No, I didn’t look up before I looked down because I never looked down, looking down makes it seems you’re said and I ain’t a sad person.” She giggled, dangling her feet back and forth.

Asuka almost jumped as the new guy appeared out of nowhere, but quickly fixed herself and jumped up shoving a fist into the air. “Yeh! I am the greatest shinobi in the leaf!” She stopped, laughing nervously. “Someday…” She finished. This was fun to be honest, but she hoped she didn’t seem rude or too… idiotic to the other three.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He saw one he thought he was recognizing, the brown hairs... the personality... He slowly tilted his head as he took another small bite of it... Then he had his head straight and looked towards the other with a wide eye and his mouth a bit dropped... Quick as he could he bite down as he heard the name. 'Shinzo?! The one I taught a bit of sign back in the days?! He signed towards him and hoped he was right... while on the other hand... He looked towards Juko and had an eyebrow sinking into the other still normal. "Hmpf...." He would make a seal towards him to show him the difference... but then again a jutsu out of nowhere... "We di--" What was that...? He slowly turned around and saw something like a scroll... as silent as possible he started to lean down and tap the scroll a few times. "hmm?"

after that he started to look towards the smallest of them all and nodded that he thought she could... one day... someday... maybe... He scratched his cheek a little as he thought about his current father... He had seen what he had been through... and just could have a small smile. He got up and stood behind Juko probably in front of Shinzo and on the side he had Asuka.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo stood with his arms crossed over his chest as he looked to the trio that had gathered prior to his arrival. He still held the playful smirk that had been apparent on his face since his arrival, Juko’s swiftness to leap into action was all the entertainment the boy expected from his old friend. “Good to see you are lively as always Juko! I’m…” His sentence was interrupted as the sudden burst of energy from the Uchiha girl caught him off guard slightly. A chuckle escaped his lips as he nodded in response to her claims. “Very well, we will see that you reach your goals one day.” He flashed a grin, the sun glinted off his white teeth as a quick wink of acknowledgement made its way towards Asuka, followed by a quick thumbs up. “But before that you’ll have to surpass me!”

Izumi was next to turn around and he difference in Shinzo’s memory of him to his appearance now was quite startling, but still the boy recognised him. The signs came fast, the younger of the two present Seikon’s understanding the sign language with ease now. His mind wandered back to the lesson that he had shared with Izumi, such silent communication had been obscure to him then, but with the help that had been given by his then fellow student, Shinzo was now fluent enough to respond. ”Yep, that’s me. How have you been?” He signed in reply before chucking once more.

His eyes returned to Juko once more. “Well, I just got back from Tea country really. I lot has changed since then and there is still a lot to do. I guess I’m just busy, but I will be fine! There’s nothing that’s too tiring for me to deal with! I will be at the academy more though, that’s where my new office is.” He gave a quick wink before continuing. “How have you been anyway? Are you a sennin yet?” Shinzo chuckled once more as he spoke in jest, but still he longed to know how things had changed in his absence.

WC: 350
MFT

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had given Shinzo a smile as he saw how good his signing had become right now... With a smile he replied. 'Doing well, thank you for asking.' Even though his build was still like an underfed child... He did, however, look more healthy than the last time they had been meeting. 'Your signing has improved... That is good to see.Keep it up and you might make it to my level.'He joked and stuck out his tongue a little... before he made a movement to go away he looked back to them all and made the sign language of the bye. To shinzo he said one more thing. 'We need to catch up sometime...'
[topic left]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A sennin? Hah, i havent even made it to the Rank of a Genin yet... im taking my time, only a fool would sprint for the highest rank immediately! Juko laughed and puffed up his his chest. Unlike the little lady over here tho, im pretty close to becoming the strongest Genin already! Or so i hope... i havent actually seen Shinzo and the others fight for a looong time!
Looking back and forth between Izumi and Shinzo, Juko quickly came to the realization that the two were apparently talking... with their hands. That, or theyre both making fun of me and im just not being let in on this one... His mood grew slightly sour but quickly reverted back to a more enthusiastic outlook.
With a smile Juko placed himself right next to Shinzo and Izumi and began randomly imitating the signs that the two were giving off. "Have days a back one sign have, i one one, days, sign back one back sign days have yes!" Hands moving through the air he looked past the two and towards the youngest girl.
Hey, you should join us! I think were talking about...er... the thermoparticularity of rusty kunai? Ive a bit of an accent so its hard for me to understand. Juko smiled and finished his signed sentence with two fingerguns.
WC: 221​

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked confused as the shinobi with her spoke, with their hands? Was it some kind of code? Well, she did find it a bit rude that she was being left out of the conversation, but well... maybe they were old friends or teammates. Either way she couldn't help but give them a pout crossing her arms. "I will surpass you!" She said looking away, still pouting. Asuka looked at the corner of her eye to see the boy leave, he didn't seem to speak much but would still like to see him another time. Maybe he could teach her that weird code. "Hope to meet you soon." Asuka sighed, her pout not dissapearing. Asuka jumped from the bench, landing on the ground. She had forgotten she had something to do with her sister, it was a big day after all. "It's rude to talk in secret when someone else is around." She said, the pout still on her face. "Well, I gotta move in with my sister. Nice to meet y'all and wish to see you some other time!"

[Topic left]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juko watched the girl take her leave. Aw man... I guess she was kinda cute... to bad she left already so early... Yes, i hope to meet you soon again too! He shouted after the selfproclaimed strongest Genin, waving with his hand as she slowly vanished from his sight and in the crowd. As he turned around he noticed that the quiet boy with the boy had apparently taken off too, leaving the two young seikons all by themself. Eeeeh, we didnt even have a real chance to meet and introduce one another yet, and already hes leaving? Without as much as a goodbye? That is kinda rude.... His eyes locked eyes with Shinzos for a moment as he contemplated his next few sentences. I wonder what little Shinzo has been up to lately... i really havent seen him around as much as before... It looks like he has had quite some improvements since our fight at the student tournament...
Juko smiled.
So, how much stronger do you think you have become? Eh? Stepping on the little bench he extended both arms in the form of finger guns at Shinzo and smiled a broad and honest smile. Id really like to find out eventually just who of us has grown stronger in those past weeks and months, you know? We really have to spar again some time! For now however, i think ill do it like the other two did and leave you to it! Im afraid my sensei's are going to catch up to me otherwise and that would be very bad considering i still have the lead, hah! One hand raised over his eyes Juko scanned the street behind Juko as he said this and sure he saw one of the two ninjas that had chased him before standing on a roof somewhat further down the street. His back was pointing towards their position and he was scratching his head.
Nice, it seems as though they still havent caught on to me! Heh, getting old and senile, arent ya?
Aight, Shinzo, ill catch ya later!
With these words the boy turned around and dashed off into the distance, his leaps punctuated by the occasional vanishing and reappearing that was part of his seikon heritage.
WC: 376​

[Leaving Thread if not stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back