Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Night In the clouds (Private)

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Hanako had lost track of everyone that she had come to this country with and was now all alone in a room she has paid up for the whole night. "I wonder what happened to Hoshi and Med-nin-chan. They may be lost somewhere in the village" she said as she took the piece of candy out of her pocket and opened it. "Until I go out to get some food from outside I might as well eat this first." She said as she stuffed the candy into her mouth.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There was a rapping on the door before it slowly began to creak and swing open. Standing on the other side was a man with golden skin and eyes, his body covered by dark purple robes with a silver trim to them. He gripped a staff in his hands and leaned on it ever so slightly, and beside him was one very scared looking bellhop who immediately ran off as the door came open completely. Hoshikata pays him no heed as he looks at the young girl before him with chocolate on her face and one eye brow rises above the other slightly.

”Good evening. Might I be invited in?”

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
" Why hello ummm sure i guess you can come in." she said as she wiped the chocolate off her face "Did you perhaps bring me any more candy? Huh huh?" She asked with a smile as she reached out towards him hoping that just maybe if she begged enough she might get some more delicious candy.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He smiles softly as he steps in, his hand vanishing into a pocket in the robes. When it comes out, another candy is held in it, this one similar to the first. In truth he had a whole bag he'd bought just to bribe kids to spy on things for him, a common trick of the trade for his old profession in life. He tosses it to her, then on a whim hands over a second as his foot sweeps behind him to push the door shut.

”My brother, Karurosu, is most likely going to be staying with me. Hoshi is staying here. She has gone rogue, it seems, and has no desire to return home.” Lies came to him as easily as the truth, and both had their uses. ”I came to speak to you, however, because I would like to learn about those who follow the false Mizukage.”

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Hanako tilted her said to the side as he had asked her what she knew about people who followed the the false Mizukage. "Well Im not up on political affairs Im pretty much a tool for the village." She said with a sigh and a frown on her face as she took the candy and opened it and ate the chocolate. "Would you mind if Your brother and me go back to Mist I kind of want to get some money. By the way anything else you would be interested in knowing? That Rozan guy seemed to know a lot about me he seemed weird" she added

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”A tool of the village should know who the real leader is then, shouldn't she?” He hands over another candy, using it as an excuse to come closer to the girl. ”And you're a person, not a tool. As for political affairs, this is not one. This is justice is all.” As he spoke his hand would dive back into his robes as if for more candy. Black flames would begin to lick up it, however. His opposite hand would reach out to offer a candy, and when she went for it the flaming one would snap free and grip her by the back of the neck. The black flames, like ink, would wash free of him and onto her. As once the flames dies out, an unobtrusive mark of chakra would be imprinted on her neck. A seal of loyalty.

”I ask you, do you follow the true Mizukage, or the false one?” The seal was a unique one, it inspired obedience to Hoshikata himself. This girl may have enough strength of will to not become a complete slave, but if it took hold it would encourage her to follow him.

(CRPJ used – Follow Me)

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Hanako slowly reached her hand out to take the candy when he snatched her by the arm and placed his hand behind her neck. "Hey let me go!" She roared loudly as she tried to struggle but as the burning sensation stopped she no longer felt the need to struggle or get free. "I follow Lord Hoshikata, not that public tool Yojimbo or anyone else." She said not realizing that the false mizukage that he spoke of was one she had not actually met yet.

(Accepted CRPJ seal)

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
That smile would return as he pulled the bag of candies from his robes, handing the whole thing to her. In time the seal would degrade, but he hoped by then to have her true loyalty, if not he might have to recharge the thing. ”I'm glad we see eye to eye on things. Enjoy these, but be ready to leave in the morning. We're heading back to Mist to take care of some business.”

The man rises and pats her on the head in an almost fatherly manner before leaving the room, his job here done.

(Topic left)

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Hanako was happy when Hoshikata handed her the whole bag of candy he had, but why was she acting so childish over candy that she was telling things she didnt really care about to that strange guy. She simply shrugged her shoulders and continued stuffing chocolate into her mouth not even stopping to savor it. "He can't be too bad he did give me candy" she said as she laid down to sleep.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back